- Text Size +

        On this Christmas Day, the only day shared by all universes at once, the entire multiverse got threatened. A being had gathered unimaginable power, and with it, she was about to pull a cosmic prank. The first step of the plan was for her to send Nero to cause destruction and mayhem. As her chibi-esque figure stepped through the portal, which was a gateway to another universe, she didn't just change location, but size too.  For the prank, Nero had been told to wear a Santa outfit to match the theme of the day. Over her shoulder, she was carrying the classic Santa bag, filled with materials this universe had no idea existed. Her first order was to sing, and sing she did...

    “HASHIRE SORI YO!...” Those deep sounding words rang down from the heavens for the inhabitants of the planet. Planes flying in her direction, flew right into her mouth as she unknowingly swallowed them. One of the buildings that were far away enough to not be crushed or have the people inside deafened from the horrendous singing, contained a master named Gudao. He got his servants and discussed a way to put a stop to this, but they soon discovered there was no hope in stopping her. He then continued the discussion with the topic having switched to evacuation. They tried to evacuate with the servants using some of their powers to boost the progress. During all this he tried to understand what she was saying and found out it was something about sledding, so he assumed she must have been unaware of the destruction she was causing. 

 

    However, something else terrible started to occur. Nero started to move, or perhaps slide would be a more appropriate word. She was bulldozing buildings after buildings. She wondered why she was tasked with doing such a strange activity, but then quickly let go of that thought when she figured it must have been taking part in one of the fetishes her master had and she must have been filmed doing this. She was right as her master was viewing and filming this using one of her powers, but this was not just playing buildings. Next, Nero felt a tickle at her bottom area. Unknown to her it was the result of a nuclear explosion. This would have done a lot of damage to Nero Claudius if it was not for the invincibility her master gave her right before she left for this world. 

 

    Gudao had successfully evacuated to another city. He then blinked and before he knew it this giantess had grown to be as big as the previous city, successfully crushing it. He was shocked and even more devastated as he realized evacuation might be impossible even if she did eventually leave the same way she came. “...KAZE NO YOU NI!...” He managed to vaguely hear her sing before he was finally deafened by that insanely loud noise. He used the internet to look up what she was saying and this time it was about a cold, so doing that was no more helpful than before. The master proceeded to try his hardest not to give up hope as he discussed more with his servants what he should do.

 

Nero felt her surroundings have changed as what she assumed to be moss and a little bit of water around her. She thought she was teleported to some other strange foreign world. Unknown to her, she had not moved an inch and instead grew significantly larger. She continued to slide, but to Gudao and his servants’ luck, she was traveling in a different direction and was not heading for the city they were in yet. This giantess soon saw her surroundings change one more time as it looked like she was now standing on a map that looked similar to the maps she saw back home. She had grown once more as she wondered where she was this time, but just assumed it was another area to play to help with her master’s fetish. She then realized the moss-like the place earlier was probably cities but did not even consider the fact that they could have been occupied. 

 

“...TSUKIMIHARA WO!…” The enormous Nero spouted more nonsense as she saw she was somewhere on what looked like the northeast part of South America and then she started to spin. She spun directly east until she went past Africa. She had no idea the amount of death that was being caused by her moving as she forever ruined the continents of the planet. Along with her movement, she caused impossibly, huge tidal waves. The waves were so high that it ended up drowning so many people. It did not matter if they knew how to swim or were expert swimmers. Just when people thought it could not get any worse, Nero grew for her final time in this universe. She appeared to disappear from view as everyone looked up once again to see her. They looked up to see a woman as big as the planet. 

 

Gudao, his servants including the other Nero and most of the people were dead by being under Nero during her growth or by one of the other catastrophes caused by her earlier. If the giantess was not looking straightforward she might have noticed that the planet was the same place as what looked like a map but with water around the map part. However, even if she knew she had grown it is doubtful that she would realize that she was hurting anyone. Sadly almost all land on the planet was at the side of the planet that this great being was destroying. There was about no hope left for anyone of this world as just about every inhabitant overcame to dispair. They all used their last bit of hope to hope for her to leave, with many praying to the destroyer herself. 

 

Even if the master of this universe was alive, he would not have been able to stop this monstrosity. The only possibility of salvation was for her to leave of her own choosing and that seemed unlikely. The amount of destruction she caused was so vast that it caused all kinds of natural disasters including lava coming out of the ground which led to people having melted. “PADORU PADORU!” Were the last words, Nero said as she jumped on the planet, destroying just about all of it as the rest was tossed out of orbit. The remaining people froze to death. Nero had shown no care for the sphere she just obliterated with no knowledge of the life there, as she continued to hop into space.


Nero hopped right into another portal which was in the direction she was going as she went to another universe to unknowingly begin the devastation again. She went to the universe after universe doing just that as her master used her powers to stop there from being any new universes in her multiverse, and made it so Nero would never get bored. This continued until Nero Claudius went to every universe she could. She would mix it up. Sometimes she would bring other chibi characters with her in similar attire to sing with her and sometimes she would do actions like a scream or say “Merry Christmas Bitch!!!” She would leave no smaller than a planet and sometimes left being as big as that whole universe. No matter what she did, she left no universe undamaged, with at least one planet filled with living organisms destroyed in each one. After this was done, she returned to her master and acted just as she had before. These actions caused her multiverse to learn to fear Nero Claudius, the unaware destroyer of Christmas Day.

Chapter End Notes:

pic

Based on the Fate series. Merry Christmas everyone! I recommend you watch this video afterwards: 

youtu.be/EA9JhmJoeKk


An anonymous person helped me edit it. 


Link to cover: www.deviantart.com/unosdays/ar…

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…