- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been about 8 months since the last update huh? Well I'm gonna try to wrap it up here because I have some other ideas I want to write about.

After her new posessions were done with their responsibilities, Lauren put them all on the bed in opposite corners from each other. Avery was still shellshocked from what felt like an eternity being crushed by her jubilent captor's breast and had definitely twisted her ankle trying to get free. Lauren sat on the corner of the bed where none of the 3 other women were and explained the rules of the game she was about to play to them.

"Alright listen up. In the center of this bed there's a single vial of the growth serum, just enough to make you grow back to 2 feet tall. First one to get it and humilate the other 2 wins first prize!" Lauren said, her trademark sadistic smile spread wide across her face. "On your marks... get set... go!"

None of the women had any time to consider if this might be a trap, they all began to move as fast as they could towards the center. Unfortunately for Marie, the days she'd spent underfed in captivity had her feeling weak and Avery's ankle required her to limp. Sam got to the vial and drank it with plenty of time to spare, growing to 2 feet and absolutely towering over the other 2 girls. They began to back away from this new Titaness in horror, but she closed the distance to Marie in just a couple of strides and effortlessly picked her up by the ankle, dangling Marie upside down as she made her way to Avery.

It should be noted to an outside observer that Sam had quite the streak as a sadist in her past. She'd even done a bit of side work as a professional dominatrix to earn some money for school and thoroughly enjoyed it. Without any warning, she sat down on Avery's back as Avery was trying to crawl away and began to ponder to herself.

I need to humiliate them? How best to do it. Hmmm Sam thought to herself. While she waited, she moved Avery's foot back and forth, taking delight in the pain it caused her injured sorority sister. Despite the fact that they had lived together and were supposed to be friends from the outside, Sam secretly resented Avery because they often fought for attention from the same men at parties; and Avery usually won.

"Y'know Ave," Sam began saying casually. "You always bragged about how you had the best ass out of all of us, but I think you should reconsider. Take a closer look at mine." Before Avery could protest, Sam had stood up, flipped Avery onto her back, and dropped her much larger ass onto the poor girl. Sam wiggled her butt and made sure that Avery's face was wedged fully into her ass, feeling the tears build up in Avery's eyes. Sam then directed her attention to the upside down woman she still had in her hand, just a mere plaything to her. Lauren had begun pleasuring herself to the sight of all this, this was beyond her wildest dreams.

Sam carelessly dropped Marie onto the bed, the soft covers cushioning her fall. Marie began to ask what Sam was about to do, but was cut off by Sam's palm covering her entire face. Marie couldn't see or breathe, but she felt the weight shift as her new tormentor leaned forward, bringing their faces inches apart. Sam merely sat there for a minute as she sucked all the saliva she could to the front of her mouth. Just as Marie began to get lightheaded from the lack of Oxygen, Sam removed her hand and spat into the tiny woman's face, using her other hand to pin Marie's arms to her side. Marie had reflexively tried to inhale and now had Sam's spit covering her face and inside her mouth, still blocking her ability to breathe. Without her hands, all she could do was shake her head violently trying to get it off until she accepted that she had to swallow most of it. It was disgusting and nearly made her gag, which put a grin on Sam's face.

"Well done Sam!" Lauren said. "And now for your reward!" Lauren abruptly brought her titanic foot down upon Sam, Avery still trapped under her. The pressure increased, and increashed, while the pudgy foot wiggled on top of its prey. "For fulfilling my desires, you get the honor of being sacrificed for this orgasm," Lauren moaned. She continued pleasuring herself, sometimes bringing her foot up only to stomp them again. Slowly, the 2 women's bones broke over the course of the next couple  minutes. Marie merely watched in horror until the 2 women stopped moving, their limbs bent all the wrong way and their breathing becoming increasingly haggard until they were simply lifeless. Lauren finished, and had a satisfied look.

"I think I'll keep you around," she said to Marie. "Maybe I'm sentimental, but I hear you're the first one that shrank. I want you to see everything I do. It's not fun torturing tinies without someone to witness it after all." Marie didn't know how to feel about this, but she just had a dejected look. She didn't even resist as Lauren grabbed her and put her in one of the fat folds on the side of her belly before getting up to clean up the other 2 women that had minutes ago been Marie's fellow captives. Marie was broken, and for the rest of her life would be a plaything for Lauren. Thus ends Marie's Plight.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I think the very ending was a bit weak but this was always about the journey and not the destination. Keep an eye out for a new series from me soon. This one hopefully won't take a year to finish.