- Text Size +

Marie had been stuck inside of Lauren's asshole for what felt like an eternity. The giantess had been walking, presumably towards her home, and each step was nauseating for Marie. From her location, she had been able to hear Jun screaming for help, but it subsided pretty fast; maybe the poor girl gave up, or maybe the stomach squeezing on her from all sides made her pass out from lack of air again. Whatever the case, Marie tried not to think about her friend's fate. Since she was shrunk earlier that day, Marie had been pressed up against and into a few assholes, but this one was by far the worst. Maybe Lauren neglected her hygiene, maybe it was her diet, but this stench was the most unbearable yet.

"I know you can hear me back there bitch," Lauren said under her breath to Marie. "It looks like I've got an opportunity to get you some more friends here. If you make a sound and they somehow hear it, I just want you to know that you'll end up wishing you died the way Jun did when I'm through with you," Lauren said, clearly taking pleasure in the act of threatening her prisoner. Lauren squeezed her asshole a few times, enjoying the feeling of the tiny woman's torso being squished inside her. Marie couldn't see what was going on, or make out specifics, but she could hear a few female voices in the distance getting closer. Lauren approached the women.

"Whaddya want, lady?" one of the women asked. Another one echoed the question. Marie could tell that these college girls were extremely drunk from how slurred their speech was.

"Well we've been living on the same floor of this apartment building for a few months. What do you say we get to know each other? C'mon, I've got some top shelf tequila we can do shots of," Lauren said to them, feigning kindness.

The women discussed amongst themselves quietly, but Marie knew at their level of inebriation what the answer was going to be. "Sure, why not," one of them managed to get out. Marie heard the clicking of a lock. These must be Lauren's neighbor and her friends, Marie realized. She felt powerless to do anything to save them from their psychopath of a neighbor. Marie suddely felt her world shift as Lauren sat down on a bar stool in her apartment. She heard the clinking of shot glasses, and the dribbling of what she could only assume was the shrinking serum.

"You barely put anything in there," one of the women remarked. So far, Marie had heard 3 different voices. "I know we're not as fat as you, but we can handle more," the woman continued. One of her friends shushed her, but Lauren just kept smiling through the whole thing; she did make a mental note of the one that called her fat though.

"Trust me, this is strong stuff. Just finish this and then I'll give you more if you want some." The intoxicated women counted the 3, and took their tiny shots at the same time. The sound of them slamming the empty glasses on the table was deafening at Marie's size. Lauren walked to her front door and locked it, not that any of the drunkards noticed this action.

"Hey, I never realized you were so tall," one of them remarked to Lauren.

"I'm not," Lauren said to them, smiling again. In just a few seconds, the women had finished shrinking thanks to taking the serum orally. They were thrashing about under the piles of clothes in their seats until Lauren effortlessly fished them out. She put the three tiny women in her hand, and took them into her room. Once Lauren reached her bed, she roughly dropped the women onto it then took off her clothes while they were still disoriented and not able to get up due to how drunk they were. She plucked Marie from her prison, and put them on the bed too.

"First thing's first!" Lauren said in her trademark happy tone. "You're the bitch that called me fat," she said, pointing an accusing finger at one of the women. Marie couldn't see the woman due to how dark the room was.

"Wh-what?" The accused woman said. "What's even going on?" She was too drunk to process what was happening.

"You really shouldn't have insulted me. But maybe you're right, I am trying to start a new diet. How does this sound? I'm going to eat insensitive little toys that would dare insult their mistress," Lauren said matter of factly. She slowly reached for the tiny woman, who now grasped the situation she was in and began to run away. "Uh, uh, uh," Lauren said. "No running little ones!" With this, Lauren brought her fist down on the fleeing shrinkee with great force. The woman screamed, but it was muffled by the fist on top of her. Lauren lifted her fist up slowly, taking great pleasure in seeing that the woman was a broken heap on the bed just like Jun had been an hour ago. She lifted the broken woman up to her lips and slid her in, feet first. She pushed her in, then stopped with just her head in her lips. Lauren turned on the light with a huge smile so her friends could see as their friend's face disappeared behind the lips, and was then swallowed whole. The two women were in shock, but began sobbing at what they saw. "If you don't want to end up like that ingrate, you'll do as your new mistress says," Lauren commanded them. The two women simply nodded.

Marie looked over at the two women. They certainly had the appearance of sorority girls; hell, they had the appearance of each other. They weren't twins, but they may as well have been. They were both around the same height with brown hair, pretty makeup, and were notably skinny. They were about half Marie's size, which put them at 3 inches.

"Now," Lauren said. "Which one of you wants to clean my ass with your tongue?" All 3 of the tiny women froze, hoping that they wouldn't be selected. "How about you? What's your name?" Lauren asked the one further from Marie.

"I-I'm Sam," the girl stammered out, trying to hold back her tears in the face of this pure evil giantess.

"Well Sam, you better be a hard worker. I've been walking all over today and worked up a sweat. If you don't clean my asshole, you'll end up inside of it for the night as your punishment."

Sam merely nodded dejectedly. Lauren reached for Sam's friend, and pressed her into her left nippled. "Ooh, you feel great," she said as the tiny woman thrashed and screamed. "Alright, get to work Sam. As for you," Lauren said, looking at Marie. "Go rub my feet." Marie didn't even try to argue with this insane woman, and did as she was told. Lauren laid down on the bed, belly down. She rested her left cheek on her pillow as she enjoyed the feeling of the panicked woman squished beneath her breast, the wonderful sensation of the woman licking her asshole, and the tension relief of Marie's foot rub. Every now and then, she'd reach back and shove the woman's face into her asshole, giggling at the screaming it induced and panic it caused the little woman. Lauren relaxed like this for 30 minutes; after all, being a mistress to these three ungrateful little shits was hard work. It was just at that moment, that she knew how to break them in.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try to introduce Sam and her friend (Avery) better next time. Just wanted to get right into another action scene with Lauren, I love how bubbly and mean she is towards her slaves.