- Text Size +

Jun couldn't move any part of her body. The pain was excruciating, and if she tried to adjust anything it only got worse. Lauren kept poking Jun with her pudgy index finger, giggling as the crumpled heap of a woman groaned in pain. Suddenly, Lauren stood up to go get something from the other room while Jun stayed motionless. Marie had heard all of this happen in horror, and could only hope that her fellow prisoner would be ok; if for no other reason than the more toys they have to play with, the less likely Marie would be to get chosen. Jun tried to sob again, completely overwhelmed by the past few minutes of her life but found her eyes were starting to dry up. With a pained grunt, she rolled herself onto her back, her shattered limbs flailing whichever way the momentum carried them. It hurt like hell, but at least she could see what was happening; given what came next maybe it would be better if she couldn't.

Lauren returned with a jar in one hand and a purple vial in the other. Jun's hopes soared as she saw the serum that could heal all her wounds. Lauren tilted the vial over Jun, but just before the first drop made it over the lip she tilted it back. "Just teasing!" Lauren said with her trademark relentlessly happy voice. "You've gotta earn a reward from me by surviving the rest of my tests," she said, giggling at Jun. The tiny woman couldn't even muster the energy to be angry anymore, she merely accepted that her life was dependant on the whims of this enthusiastic sadist.  Without another word, Kate put Jun in the jar. "Here's the rules of my next test: with you trapped in this jar, I'm going to press it firmly against my ass so that no air can get in. After you start to run out of air, I'll fart so that it's all you can breathe in. If you pass out, we move onto stage 3. If you, gag, throw up, or any combination or both I'll consider that a personal insult. You should feel lucky to be in this position. If I feel insulted, I'll eat you alive. Understand?"

As expected, she didn't wait for a response and began her test. The air was already rancid from Jun's closeness to Lauren's asshole, but then it turned to rancid and stale as she began to run low on air. Jun started hyperventilating, gasping for any air, and at that moment Kate released the pressure in her rectum. The warm, hot air blew over Jun who couldn't help but gasp for air, only to be met with the fumes from this woman's digestive tract. She coughed, but fougt the urge to gag with everything she had. "That sounded like a long one," Kate chuckled to herself, readjusting her seat on Sarah's tiny body. Jun fought as long as she could, but realized that this test was designed to fail; Lauren made no movement to move the jar, Choking to death on this horrible woman's gas, Jun laid her head back, lungs burning and limbs in agony as her world started to fade. "Looks like she passed out Lauren," Kate informed her friend.

Lauren removed the jar and put it on the bed; she then sprayed some of the purple liquid onto the unconscious woman, whose bones began to mend themselves back into place as severed tendons knit themselves back together. After a couple of minutes in normal air, Jun regained consciousness, pleasantly surprised that her body didn't ache all over as she realized her limbs were healed. What was less pleasant was the pounding headache she woke up with after passing out from oxygen deprivation.

Lauren, now fully nude, sat on the bed with her legs outstretched and spread apart, Jun in between her knees. "Alright, time for the third stage," Lauren said, smiling. This smile, however, was different from her previous ones. While Lauren's other smiles up until now had been sickeningly innocent and happy, this smile betrayed a level of cruelty that the others hadn't. "I want you to climb up to my nose. If you fail, I'll punish you horribly. Maybe tear your limbs off, but this is one test I expect you to succeed," Lauren remarked absentmindedly.

Jun scurried towards the pubic region of the giantess in front of her. She used Lauren's pubic hair to begin pulling herself up the giant woman's body. Once she reached the top of the hair, it was difficult to get around the curve of her belly with nothing but her belly fat to grab onto, but the adrenaline surging through her system made it possible. She got a good foothold in the belly button, and used it to propel herself up to the breasts. They were malleable, but hard to get a grip on. Jun ended up pushing on the sides of the breasts more than grabbing and pulling as she made her way up. A few times, Lauren used her hands to press her breasts together which heavily disoriented Jun, but she didn't fall. She made it up to the Giantess's neck. Her chin was too difficult to climb, so she went around the back and climbed through her hair. Lauren giggled as she felt the tiny woman scampering on her scalp, tickling her. Then, Jun carefully made her way down, using the eye brows as hand holds but being careful not to touch the eyes in a way that would anger the giantess. Finally, she climbed down to the tip of the nose. And looked at the gargantuan pair of gorgeous eyes in front of her.

"Hang from the tip of my nose," Lauren commanded. Jun did as she said. "Thanks for saving me the trouble of lifting you myself," Lauren said, once again smiling. Before Jun realized what she meant, the Giantess's tongue came out of her mouth with lightning speed as she tilted her head back. Jun began to scream, begging and holding on for her life, but she was easily pulled into the giantess's mouth. The giantess took great care not to bite any part of her, and merely move her around with her tongue. Jun screamed and screamed, begging everything of her captor but to no avail. Lauren was the wettest she'd ever been in her life, this kind of power was something she had only ever dreamed of. She absentmindedly reached for Marie, and began using the entire woman's body as a dildo as she stimulated her clit with her other hand. Marie's face was jammed into the pulsating vulva repeatedly, the juices practically drowning her.

At the very same moment that Lauren orgasmed, she swallowed her captive whole, tracing the morsel's path with her finger down her throat and torso. She could feel Jun fighting on the way down, the sensation barely tickling her. She held Marie up to her belly. "Do you hear that?" she asked Marie, forcefully pressing her face into the belly. Marie heard Jun screaming incomprehensibly, begging to be saved. A horrified expression broke out on Marie's face, as Lauren began laughing. "That always was my problem growing up; I break all of my toys," she remarked, already forgetting about the woman she had just eaten. "Hey Kate, can I borrow this one? She seems fun to scare," Lauren asked.

"Sure!" Kate chirped. "Feel free to take a couple vials of whatever you want. And don't worry about returning her; I can always get more," Kate said, causing both of the giantesses to laugh. Lauren stood up, and shoved Marie's head into her ass with no warning, letting out a moan as she did so. She then eased Marie's shoulders and the rest of her torso in, leaving her kicking legs exposed. She got dressed and got ready to leave, taking a couple vials of each kind with her. While she did this, Kate had stood up and completely inserted all of Sarah except for her feet into her ass. "You were more fun when you were longer twerp," she said to the demoralized slave inside of her.

"Thanks for sharing Kate," Lauren said as if she was just borriwing a DVD.

"Any time!" I'll let you know if I get some more toys to play with."

With that, Lauren left the apartment, thinking of all the ways she could use and abuse her new toy.

Chapter End Notes:

Normally I'm not a fan of vore, but it just felt right for these characters to show how Lauren doesn't view the captives as people. Let me know what you think of that choice in the reviews, I'm not sure if it was the right call; this is my first story after all!