- Text Size +

Sarah had been trapped in Kate's ass for hours. She could hear the muffled sounds of a chemistry class going on around her, and feel every breath Kate took as it shifted her world around. She had stopped struggling a while ago, completely out of energy. Suddenly, she felt her whole body being lifted up on all sides as Kate stood, walking somewhere.

After around 45 minutes in her chemistry lab, the bell rang and everyone began to leave. Kate approached the professor. "Professor, I just need a little more time to finish the lab; my equipment was malfunctioning earlier."

"Well it's the last lab for the day so I guess I don't see the harm in it. I'll be back in around half an hour to check on you and make sure you didn't burn the place down. Careful with that titration measurement, it'll surprise you how fast it changes color," the professor said, obviously slightly annoyed. She left the room, closing the door behind her.

No windows in this classroom, Kate thought to herself. Perfect.

Kate approached her lab area, and unbuttoned her jeans. She shimmied them down a little bit, making sure to look around and listen for footsteps so that nobody was going to enter the room. She reached into her panties, and plucked out her anal chewtoy slowly, taking care to enjoy the process. "Alright, here's a whiteboard and an expo marker," Kate said to her tiny subject, placing her on the table. "Write down the formula for that shrinking spray or whatever. I'm gonna check instagram while you do." Kate paused and then thought to ask something else: "Is there a spray that could turn people to normal size?"

"Yes!" Sarah said, excited at the possibility her tormentor might create the very substance that could free her from this hell. "I can write that down too." At this, Kate nodded, then sat down in her seat and put her feet up on the table next to Sarah and began scrolling through her phone. It was difficult for Sarah to manipulate the marker at her size, but she was able to write out the formulas and process for creating both the shrinking spray and the spray to reverse it. She put down the marker, which seemed to get Kate's attention.

Kate looked at the formulas and took a picture, then erased them with her forearm. "Can't risk anyone else finding those," she muttered mostly to herself. "Thanks, bug. Just wait there while I make these; and they better work or else." Sarah had given her the real formula, but this was still enough to send shivers down her spine. Kate got to work making the substance, taking only around a five minutes to create enough to fill a dozen or so vials that could be attached to a spray bottle with the viscous green liquid. She then repeated the process for the reversal spray, creating another handful of vials and putting them all in her purse, though these vials were blue.

Kate took the spray bottle and sprayed it on a beaker on the desk. When it had no effect, she turned her gaze onto Sarah. "It's not doing anything. Are you really defying your Goddess?" Kate asked, reaching for Sarah.

"Wait! It only works on humans, not objects," she explained hurriedly as the gargantuan hand approached her. The hand paused in its path, and Sarah went on. "The dosage you give can vary how much it shrinks by. Those vials are a little big, so it would probably shrink someone more than the amount my vials did. The smallest size it could shrink someone is to around 1 inch, and it's much more potent if administered orally; it also doesn't knock you out if taken orally either. The reversal spray can only return things to their original size, not make them larger. The dosage for that varies how much it will change the size too."

"Well, lucky me I have you to test this on then," Kate said, grinning. Sarah collapsed to her knees, terrified. Kate unscrewed the vial and took another one from her purse, and screwed it in. Just at that moment, the door opened, and Kate instinctively slammed her hands down on Sarah to cover her little secret.

"H-hello?" stuttered the new entry. It wasn't the professor, it was a short Asian girl around 5'0 with long, flowing black hair, nerdy glasses, a knee length plaid skirt, and a hoodie. She was wearing sneakers, holding her books with both hands against her flat chest, and was clearly timid in her temperament. "I-I'm looking for the professor."

"The professor will be back in a couple minutes, why don't you wait for her. Outside," Kate said, forcefully.

The new arrival didn't seem to understand Kate's tone. "That's ok, I'll wait in here. What are you working on over there? I'm a grad student, I-I could give you a hand," she stammered, good naturedly but still very shyly. "I'm Jun."

"I'm Kate, but I really think I've got it, why don't you wait outside?" Kate insisted. She could feel Sarah struggling under her meaty hands, her screams for help still barely audible to Kate.

"I-it's ok, I don't mind helping," Jun replied. She walked over towards Kate. This is good for you, Jun told herself. My therapist said I should try to meet others. "So, what are you-" Jun began, before she stopped dead in her tracks. She could see Sarah's hair and legs sticking out from where Kate had tried to hide her between her hands. "Is that... a doll? What exactly are you doing," she said, turning to face Kate. Kate lifted her hands off the desk, and Sarah scrambled to scream for this woman to get back, but it was too late; Kate reached for the spray bottle with the fresh vial, and sprayed it right in Jun's face. "What are... you... doing?" Jun tried to ask as the woman in front of her began to grow taller and taller inexplicably. She kept shrinking, below Kate's waist, and the last thing she saw as she looked up before she lost consciousness was the sight of Kate's face disappearing behind her ample breats, and then her belly.

Kate bent down and found the tiny woman in the mess of clothes. "You weren't wrong about the dosage, she's about 4 inches," she said to Sarah.

Sarah felt sick. Sure Sarah herself had shrunk some random person to test her formula because she had no other way to test it as a student without a degree, but now another woman had wandered in and gotten mixed up in it. She didn't know what to do, but Kate unscrewed the vial and began to discard it. Before she did, however, an idea crept into her mind.

"You know Sarah, now that you told me the formula I guess I don't need to keep you alive. I actually could eat you alive now if I wanted," Kate said, already drooling at the thought. Sarah was frozen in terror, gazing into this sadistic woman grinning at her. "But I think 9 inches is a bit much for a snack. Maybe these last couple of drops in this vial will bring you down to a more managaeable size. Let's call it a punishment for trying to get help from that Jun girl," Kate said as she tilted the vial over Sarah. Sarah tried to fight it, but she lost consciousness almost immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie had been stuck in this glass cup for hours. She tried to knock it over by ramming into the side, but it was no good. Eventually, she just laid down at the bottom, doing what she could to not agitate her horribly mangled leg, and tried not to think about how it had been nearly a day since she had eaten anything or had a drink. She also tried not to think about the giant woman that had been torturing her purely for fun earlier. After she feel asleep in a very uncomfortable angle, she woke up with a start as she heard the door to the room she was in open. Kate had returned with... a set of clothes? She was carrying a plaid skirt and some other assorted clothes for some reason, but more notably she heard the clinking of the vials of shrinking serum.

Wordlessly, Kate plucked Marie out of the cup and threw her haphazardly on the bed. Marie landed right on her broken leg, bolts of pain shooting through her body as she did. She let out a yelp, only to see Kate's ass approaching as she was immediately sat on. She doesn't even see me as a person anymore,  Marie thought to herself as she was being crushed under the titanic ass, her leg being mangled even worse. She just thew me down like a seat cushion.

Kate took off her boots and dug out the 4 inch Jun from her left boot, the tiny woman completely horrified and thrashing about wildly as Kate put her on the bed. She then held the other boot above the bed and turned it upside down, tapping at it until the now 3 inch Sarah fell out, arms flailing as she plummeted towards the soft bed below.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jun demanded, looking around. "Why am I tiny? What the hell is wrong with you, cramming me in your boot?" This outburst was most unlike her, but her rage overcame her normal timid nature.

"What's happening is that you are now my slave, and I am now your Goddess," Kate said sternly. "You will address me as such, or you will be punished; ask your fellow slaves about it later, if you must," Kate said, indifferent as to what her toy chose to do. Jun inhaled to yell more, but Kate just grabbed her, squeezed the wind out of her, and put her in her mouth without hesitation. Jun was completely overcome with terror, being sloshed around in the saliva filled cavern. Kate had no intention to eat her, merely to shut her up while she set something up. Kate stood up, relieving Marie, then brought out a cardboard box from her closet that was about 1 foot tall but very wide and long. It had been for a flat screen TV, and had the dimensions you'd expect. She leaned over it, and careless spat the terrified woman in her mouth out into it. This overwhelming show of power seemed to have stopped the tiny woman's outbursts, as she merely stayed collapsed in the box. Kate went back to the bed to find the dejected Sarah and immobilized Marie, and scooped them up to put them in the box too. She then put an open vial of both serums next to the box, took off her clothes, then sat in the box facing her subjects, who were entirely trapped between the valley of her massive thighs on either side.

"Here's what's going to happen now slaves," Kate said. "I have a facesitting kink, and I like rough sex. You all are great toys, but you're too small for me to really let loose without breaking you; and all three of you need to be broken in and beaten into submission. I'm gonna drink a little of this shrinking serum, have my way with the three of you, then climb out of the box and return to my normal size," she finished. She did exactly as she said, bringing the green vial to her lips and drinking a couple of drops, then put it down. Almost instantly, the shrinking began. Kate experienced none of the side effects, like headaches or loss of consciousness, thanks to the fact she took it orally. She shrunk down until she was around 1 foot tall. "Perfect," she said. "Now, who's first?"

Marie was laying down on account of her broken leg, propping herself up on her elbows to witness the spectacle of this 280 lb woman shrinking down. Jun and Sarah were backing away from the now smaller but still significantly larger Kate. Kate made eye contact with Jun. "How about the fresh meat first?" Kate purred. Jun turned to try and run, but Kate closed the distance almost immediately, grabbing the girl by the hair. Jun tried to fight and get away, but she was no match for this woman three times her height and at least 6 times her weight. Kate effortlessly picked her up and threw her over her shoulder, Jun hammering away at her back to no avail. Kate walked over to Marie, who was still barely able to move, and stood over her face. She turned around, and began slowly squatting, still holding Jun over her shoulder. "You sit tight here," Kate said, slamming Jun down onto the cardboard next to Marie. Kate lifted up one of her feet to put some of Jun's hair under it to prevent her from escaping. She then took her hands, and spread her massive ass as she began descending towards Marie more and more. Marie was terrified, but knew she had no chance to fight back. Kate paused just before the point of contact, when she could fear the tiny woman's breathe on her asshole. "You're so lucky to have a chance to pleasure a Goddess like me," Kate said. Suddenly, she dropped all her weight onto Marie's face and released her grip on her ass. She then leaned forward and reached for Jun, picking her up once again effortlessly. "While she takes care of my backdoor, you'll take care of the front," she said. Kate began grinding her asshole on Marie. "Use your tongue Marie... or else," Kate threatened. Marie, nearly retching where she was pinned, did as she was told and started eating her captor's ass. The angle she was doing this at left Kate's pussy fairly exposed. She flipped Jun upside down, and thrust her face into the labia. She held onto Jun's torso with one hand, and firmly pressed the back of Jun's head with the other. "You better use your tongue too, unless you also want to end up with a broken limb."

Jun was completely in tears at this point, but did as she was told. She could barely breathe, and Kate's positively soaked labia did nothing to help this problem. The fat in Kate's upper pubic area was stifling her ability to breathe, but she kept using her tongue to pleasure the giant sadist to the best of her ability. This whole time, Sarah watched in abject horror, unable to look away. After grinding away on Marie's tongue and forcing Jun to pleasure her, Kate climaxed, dropping Jun down onto Marie's torso. She clumsily dismounted Marie's face, panting from the ecstasy she had experienced. "Excellent work pets," she said, still breathless.

Kate climbed to her feet, and looked directly at the now three inch Sarah. A cruel idea popped into her mind. "Jun, I order you to give me a back rub," Kate said in an authoritarian tone. As she said this, Kate sauntered over to Sarah, who knew better than to try to run. Kate got directly above the woman, who collapsed backwards in fear. Kate got on her knees, then on her hands and knees over Sarah. "You look like a comfy place to lay," she giggled, then dropped her full weight onto Sarah. At a normal size, Kate's breasts were very large, but at quadruple Sarah's size it was enough to completely encapsulate and smother her face. It took every bit of Sarah's might to get any amount of air from the cleavage between the two titanic mammaries while Jun gave Kate a backrub. After around 10 minutes of this, while Jun was rubbing Kate's shoulder, Kate's arm suddenly shot into action and grabbed Jun by the throat. "Lay down Jun, now," she said, then releasing the grip.

The sudden movement had terrified Jun, but she laid on her back as commanded. Kate got off of Sarah, and walked over to Jun. Kate put one foot on either side of Jun's head, and began kneeling, then placed one knee on either side of her head. She lowered her pussy onto Jun's face, and began grinding away as Jun stuck out her tongue without being told to. "Well aren't you a good girl," Kate cooed, proud of how fast she'd broken this one in. She kept going until she climaxed, then stoop up. "Alright, I guess play time is over for now. I need to eat, and if you all pray hard enough to your Goddess maybe I'll bring some scraps for you."

Kate began to head to the smooth wall of the box that only she was tall enough to climb over. She paused, then walked over to Sarah. "Turn around and bend over," Kate commanded Sarah. Sarah, terrified, did as she was told. Kate grabbed Sarah's hair with one hand, and began ruthlessly spanking her with the other. "You have been horribly disobedient today, and already punished twice. If you make me punish you again any time soon, I will eat you alive; and that's if you're lucky!," she yelled at the tiny girl. Tears welled up in Sarah's eyes, and with one final smack, Kate let go of Sarah's hair and hit her hard enough to knock her over. She kicked Sarah's crumpled form hard enough to lift her off the ground, then left the box as if none of this had happened. She drank the blue serum, returned to her normal height, then kicked the box into her closet, which sent all the tiny women sprawling. She put on clothes, and closed the closet. Just before the doors closed, she had an idea. She leaned into the closet, got her face very close to the tiny women, and whispered "If any of you try to escape, I will make all three of you wish you were dead." With that, she spat on Sarah, who was still on the ground moaning in agony, and closed the closet doors to go make dinner.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will have some character work