- Text Size +

Sarah couldn't believe that her former friend would do this to her. "Kate please," she begged. "Why are you doing this?"

Kate's smile faded, replaced by a very serious visage. "I thought I made it clear that you would refer to me as Goddess," she said, bringing her hand down with force as she said the word Goddess. She picked up Sarah in her fist, the tiny woman's feet and head the only exposed parts of her. Kate began to squeeze harder and harder on her plaything as she brought her closer to her face. "I know how you gossip about me behind my back, and how you and the other girls in our sorority always make fun of my weight," Kate explained through clenched teeth. Sarah tried to speak an objection, but the pressure on her body prevented her from getting enough air to speak. "Besides, I've always had a bit of a... sadistic streak," Kate said, the smile returning to her face. Again Sarah tried to explain or beg for mercy, but couldn't breathe enough to do so. "Time for some revenge, wouldn't you say?"

Marie was trapped on all sides in her soft, but very heavy fleshy prison. Kate dug her out, snatching her by the arm and yanking her body which dislocated her shoulder. Great, Marie thought to herself, now I'm down two limbs. I can't even escape anymore when I get a chance; not to mention the other captive is much larger than me and I already know what she's capable of. A shiver ran down Marie's spine as she began to register the situation around her. She and Sarah were both held in Kate's meaty hands in front of her, Sarah started to turn blue in the face because she couldn't breathe. Kate placed both of them on the bed, surprisingly gently, while Kate herself sat with her legs crossed facing them.

"I think it's about time you two start to earn your Goddess's love, don't you?" Kate inquired. The two tiny women said nothing, merely looking dejected. Kate giggled at their sorry state, her small laughter being enough to shake the bed and make Sarah fall over. Marie, of course, was already collapsed due to her broken leg and dislocated shoulder. "Let's see which of you gives a better foot rub," Kate said. "I'm feeling so stressed after running all day. I think it's time for me to relax."

Sarah swallowed her pride, and asked a question after finally catching her breath. "Goddess," she said, the very word filling her with a sense of humiliation, "how are we to rub your feet with hands this small? Besides," she continued as she looked over at Marie. "Marie seems to be down the functionality of two limbs. She couldn't-" Sarah's sentence was cut short by a pudgy foot, still fresh from a day of cardio at the gym, slamming down on her while she was looking away. Marie saw it happen and braced herself for the same to happen to her, which it did seconds later.

"You better start struggling; the contest has already started," Kate said, setting a timer on her phone for 1 minute. Both women frantically began to struggle against the titanic sole, not sure if this crazy woman could even feel it. Sarah was unfortunate enough for Kate's big toe to be right against her right cheek, which Kate noticed and began pressing the monolothic digit harder and harder into her toy's face. Kate moaned with pleasure. "One of you is doing a an excellent job," she said. "And the other one better be prepared for the punishment of coming second." Both women began to panic; they had no idea there was a punishment for coming second! They had no time to lament how unfair their predicament was, and only began to struggle harder, pressing anywhere they could with all their might. "Time's up!" Kate said gleefully, as she brought her feet off of the captives. "The winner is... Marie!" Kate, a beaming smile on her face, picked up the tiny victor, who was terrified, and effortlessly popped her shoulder back into place. Marie winced at the pain, but at least she had both arms again. She gentle placed Marie off to the side. "Don't try to run and make me break that other leg too!" Kate said in a voice so cheerful it made Marie sick to hear.

"Now," she said, "for the loser." Kate picked up Sarah, who tried to struggle against the massive hand to no effect. "What to do with you," Kate said, mostly wondering to herself. "I could kill you for failing your Goddess; it wouldn't be hard, I'd just need to snap your neck. No, that would be too quick. Hmm..." Kate kept musing to herself, clearly delighting in the absolute panic Sarah was feeling. "Oh! I've got it!" Kate exclaimed. "I'll eat you alive! You're probably too big to eat in one gulp, but I could bite off your legs and eat the rest."

"No, please Goddess! Give me a second chance, I'll do anything but please not that," Sarah said, her voice breaking as she began to sob. She felt the panic rising in her chest as Kate licked her lips, parting them to reveal her perfect white teeth. Kate put her in head first, and began sloshing around Marie's upper half in her mouth, the tongue exploring every part of the tiny woman's body. The tongue then formed a wall at the back of the mouth which Marie was pressed into, the odor of Kate's breath overwhelming her as her torso met the immovable wall of moist flesh and her body kept being pushed in, forcing her legs and knees to bend. She looked back, only to see the lips close behind her, and the teeth begin to come down on her waist, the pressure starting to increase. She felt like her bones were going to snap, and then suddenly the pressure stopped growing. The teeth began to part away from her, and light poured in as the lips opened and fingers reached in to pluck her out.

"Just kidding!" Kate said, smiling at the now saliva coated Sarah that was crumpled in the palm of her hand."I still need you to teach me to make that formula. Besides, I plan to take my sweet time getting revenge on you."

Sarah was dumbfounded. This woman could've killed her in there, and was acting like it was just a harmless practical joke. Her blood began to boil, as she made sure she wasn't seriously injured then climbed to her feet and screamed "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

The smile once again faded from Kate's face. "My, my. It seems you haven't learned anything yet. You did still lose the competition, and now a punishment is in order," Kate said, like a manager scolding a subordinate. Kate  stood up from the bed, and opened her nightstand drawer, Sarah still held tightly in her grip. Kate rummaged around, until she found some lube and dribbled some on the tiny woman. Sarah's heart sank as she realized what was about to happen, but before anything else Kate brought Sarah inches from her face. "I will break your spirit, and you will see me as your Goddess in due time slave", she said ominously. Then, she bent over, and brought Sarah to her asshole. Sarah fought and fougt as hard she could, but it was no use. The giantess rubbed Sarah's face around the pulsating sphincter, the lube spreading around and Sarah holding back the urge to gag as sweat, lube, tears, and spit all mixed together on her face. Suddenly, she was plunged into the orifice. Unlike Sarah had done to Marie, however, Kate kept pushing her in, deeper and deeper. Sarah struggled with all her might, trying to push herself out, and then eventually her entire body was slid thoroughly inside, except for her feet and ankles. Kate moaned in pleasure as the tiny woman struggled within her, then laid down on the bed. She spread her legs, and looked at Marie, who had been watching in horror.

"Come pleasure your Goddess," Kate said. Marie, having just seen what happened to Sarah, simply nodded and began to half crawl, half hobble over the wrinkled bed sheets towards the giantess's leg. Marie reached the fat thigh, and looked up. Kate merely raised an eyebrow as she looked ath the bug sized woman next to her. Marie got the message. She began to climb her way up the leg, using all her grip strength to get a handhold on the malleable leg, and slowly but surely made her way on top of the leg. She quickly descended, then found herself standing in front of Kate's already very wet pussy. She reached for the clitoris with both hands, then began manipulating it similar to how she had done to herself just earlier that day. Kate moaned in pleasure, and reached for something else from the nightstand. Marie was so focused on her task, she didn't even notice as Kate spread her legs a little wider, and brought a small dildo out from the nightstand. She positioned it just behind Marie, who realized Kate was reaching for something and spun around just in time to see the dildo slam into her body and push her into Kate's pussy. Kate moved the dildo in and out of her, pleasuring herself as she felt the tiny women struggle inside her. Finally, she climaxed, and the pulsating walls of Kate's vulva nearly crushed Marie flat. Breathless, Kate pulled the little woman out, and put her inside of an empty glass bottle on her nightstand, presumably used for water the night before.

"Your Goddess needs to go to class now," Kate said. "While I'm there, maybe your friend will teach me how to make that shrinking chemical."

Marie, just happy to be left alone, collapsed in her glass prison. From inside, she could see a the glass warping the light, making Kate appear even more obese as she moved to the bathroom and took a shower, Sarah still trapped inside her ass. Kate returned a few minutes later, put on some clothes, and left the apartment, Sarah's shrieks still muffled by her unfortunate prison and her struggling still futile.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time, we'll get into some more mini giantess situations with Marie and Sarah. Exciting!