- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing Sarah's roommate

------------------------------------------

Marie had been stuck in Sarah's bra for a couple of hours. The warm, but soft prison was crushing, but not enough to make her feel significant pain. After what felt like an eternity, Sarah must have rolled onto her back in her deep sleep, because Marie felt her world turn upside down and the pressure release. She saw this as an opportunity, and began to wriggle free from her situation, and eventually saw light that had crept in through the closed blinds. She pulled herself free of the bra, and saw Sarah's titanic frame stretching in all directions. Each breath was enough to nearly knock her down as the breast undulated below her, and eventually Marie got to her hands and knees and began to crawl. She made it above Sarah's breast, and from there took a leap onto the pillow below. From here, she began to run as fast as her tiny legs would take her, off the pillow, over the covers and sheets, until she reached the edge of the bed.

Can I survive that jump? Marie thought to herself. She decided against jumping, and used the malleable fabric of the comforter to climb down the edge of the bed. She reached the bottom after a few minutes of climbing slowly without major incident, and saw that the door was cracked enough for her to slip out. She made a break for it, the sleeping giantess still resting and unaware that her prisoner was about to be made free. No sooner had Marie made it outside of the room, than she heard footsteps approaching.

The lock on the dorm clicked, and the door opened to reveal what could only be Sarah's roommate. She appeared to be about 5'7, but the most striking thing about her appearance was how large she was. She was well past the point of chubby, with a sizeable belly and fat rolls visible through her tank top, which matched well with her workout shorts. She was wearing workout shorts, and had her blonde hair back in a ponytail. The giantess had a very cute face and pale skin, and was listening to some music on her earbuds.

After she closed the door and locked it, the giantess turned to face into the room and suddenly froze at the same time as Marie. They had made eye contact. Almost in disbelief, the giantess approached while Marie thought about running, but realized her only hope was that this stranger could save her. The giantess squinted and said in a soft voice, "Are you... a person?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Marie. "Please, I need your help!" The giantess put her hand on the ground, and gently gestured for Marie to hop on. She did, and the giantess softly lifted her off the ground, and took her into the second bedroom. So far, she seems like an upgrade Marie thought to herself. The new giantess sat on her bed, and gently placed Marie on the bed with her.

"Who are you? What happened?" asked Sarah's roommate.

"Your roommate is insane! She used some chemical compound she invented to shrink me and kidnap me in an alley, and she's been torturing me for hours. Please, you have to-" Marie was cut short by the giantess speaking.

"Does anyone know you're here?" inquired the giantess.

"No, you're my only hope!" Marie said, finally happy that this nightmare was ending. The giantess's face curled into a wicked grin, as Marie began to be filled with terror.

"It sounds like I've got a new toy then," the giantess said, licking her lips. "My name is Kate, but you can refer to me as goddess." Marie couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Are you serious?" Marie asked, her heart sinking. The giantess brought her pudgy foot up onto the bed, and slammed it down onto Marie, pinning her under it with only her head exposed between her big toe and second toe.

"Very. Now, what are you going to call me?" Kate asked.

"Goddess," Marie said, solemnly.

"Good. Now, about that shrinking chemical..." Kate began to muse to herself. She stood up and began to walk out of the room. Marie saw her chance, and began to run for the pillows, hoping to find a place to hide. Before she left the room, Kate turned to look at her new possession. "Now, now, I can't leave you here if you're just going to try and escape." Kate closed the gap between her and Marie in two long strides, and slammed her chubby hand down on the small woman. "This oughta keep you still," Kate said as she took Marie's leg in her other hand. She started to twist and bend it the wrong way, the pain building until it snapped. Marie tried to scream in agony, but the sheets muffled her. Kate picked her up and put her between her giant breasts, only her head sticking out from the neck of the tanktop and every movement agitating her broken leg. Kate giggled at how easily she could dominate the tiny woman, and gave her chest a shake to remind Marie who's in charge.

Kate walked into Sarah's room, taking care not to wake her sleeping friend. She gently opened the top drawer of the dresser, and began rummaging around. Marie again tried to scream in pain, but had begun sinking deeper between the breasts and was muffled by the wall of flesh in front of her. She heard Kate say "Here we are," under her breath, as Kate lifted up a tiny canister filled with a viscous green liquid. The side said "science project" and was labelled with the date from two days ago. She approached her roommate, sleeping in her undergarments, and sprayed her with it. It didn't seem to wake her, or do anything at first, but then after about a minute, the shrinking process began. Sarah began to shrink, down to about 9 inches in height, then stopped.

"That's odd, she's nearly twice your size," Kate said, looking to the top of Marie's head smushed between her breasts. "Well, I don't really know if I can alter it in any way, that was all that was in the spray bottle. Oh well," she plucked her miniscule roommate off the bed, and took her into the other bedroom. Kate placed her two shrunken captives in the middle of the bed, Marie immediately clutching her broken leg. Kate reached down and flicked Sarah's back, which jolted her from her slumber.

"What the hell," Sarah said, rubbing her head that now had a throbbing headache. She looked around, to see that the woman she had shrunk was now almost as large as her, then looked around and saw her towering and very curvy roommate. "Oh," she muttered, "shit."

"Well it seems we're all awake now!" said Kate, smiling, as she clapped her hands together. "What will I do with the two of you first," she muttered to herself, tapping her doughy chin with one finger.

"Kate, just what do you think-" Sarah began to say before Kate quickly leaned forward and covered her entire upper body with her hand.

"No no, you aren't talking anymore except when spoken to; and you shall refer to me as goddess," Kate said matter of factly. She kept her hand pressing firmly on her roommate, smushing her into the bed, while she began sucking in her spit to the front of her mouth. She leaned over her Sarah, then removed her hand after close to a minute and just as Sarah gasped for breath, was met with a large glob of spit that covered her entire face. Kate pinned Sarah's arms to her side, her former friend struggling and shaking her head to get the mucus off of her face. "Well, I think tomorrow you'll tell me how to make that shrinking chemical, unless you want to end up like your friend with the broken leg here," Kate said cheerily, gesturing toward the crippled Marie, who was quietly sobbing. "But for now, I'm going to unwind. I just got back from the gym, so sorry if I'm a little smelly," she said, overjoyed by the position she found herself in.

She picked up Marie, and lifted up one of the fat rolls in her belly, then placed the tiny woman inside and let go, Marie's screaming cut short by the flap closing on her. Sarah was frozen in terror as Kate took off her pants, then her panties, and finally reached for her terrified former roommate, grinning the whole time.

Chapter End Notes:

Next time we get into the real fun stuff