- Text Size +

Chapter Four

John was still lying weak and motionless on the bed when Harper burst back into her bedroom. He would have started from the sudden and vehement sound of her busting in through her door, but he was simply too drained, literally and figuratively. As he had laid there on the bed, after cumming his heart out into Harper’s eager pussy minutes before, he couldn’t even find it within his power or inclination to lift his head. He just kept lying there, with his eyes closed, basking in what was undoubtedly the most intense sexual encounter he had ever had. If the fierce dynamism of Harper’s sexual appetite hadn’t already depleted his energy, he would have been kicking himself for cumming too early. He wasn’t the type to do that! But he really couldn’t help himself; Harper’s sexy little body was far too eager, and her beautiful hazel eyes were far too hungry to resist. 

Something about her shameless zeal to get him inside her, to ride his big dick around and around…John had never before encountered a girl who was so fervent in her desire to make him cum. His mind shot back to how she had sucked eagerly on the huge head of his purpling cock like it was a big piece of candy…and how she had been undeterred by how it had barely fit in her mouth. Despite his near-total exhaustion, as he lay on his back thinking about the recent breathless encounter, he felt his cock hardening again. He still had no idea that his exhaustion was due to something more than just the sex: he had shrunk by two whole inches. Harper had taken it from him. And what’s more, he hadn’t just lost height…he had lost a little bit of his own body mass. He was a little thinner…a little punier. Harper had taken that as well. But now, in the beginning, it was hard to notice, especially from his supine position on the bed. He was too busy reminiscing through the haze of his drunken brain about Harper sucking on his cock…and he rose even higher to attention there on the bed. 

So when Harper came barging back into her bedroom, she was treated to a delicious view of John, naked and still covered in sweat, his 9-inch erection pointed straight in the air as he basked in the low red glow of the dozens of candles she had lit beforehand. 

“Ooo, look who’s ready again!” said Harper, panting from excitement. Without facing away, she flicked her wrist smartly, closing her bedroom door with a little more energy than she intended. It slammed loudly, but she didn’t pay the noise any mind. In a couple of seconds she was back on the bed, straddling John’s prone form. Her exhilaration had not dissipated since she had felt the slow fire of the growth in her bones and muscles, and her eyes went eagerly over John’s body, searching for signs of shrinkage. Nothing was readily apparent, but Harper didn’t care — she had gained two whole inches...She knew that John had shrunk in turn. There would be plenty of time to explore that whole aspect of the exchange later. For now, she had to focus on getting as much out of John as she could. Her first growth spurt had been unusually productive, and she didn’t want to waste the opportunity to punctuate it.

“H-harper — ” John panted, as she wrapped her hand around his thick dick and started to guide it up toward her waiting pussy. “Y-you…you’re…”

“I’m ready for more, big boy!” she said energetically. She noticed, despite his fully erect length pointing straight up at her moistened snatch, that the rest of his body was totally immobile, and that his face and eyes were seeming to beg with her, almost plead. She smiled deviously as she started to slowly bring herself down on his thick pillar. Her pussy lips were kissing the huge mushroom head of his cock now. To accentuate their touch, Harper started rotating her hips round and round, teasing and tormenting the flesh of his cock head, as the tight skin on his mushroom head tightened further still, pushed and strained to the brink.

“What…are you not ready to go again?” she cooed down at him, slapping both of her hands aggressively down on his bare chest. 

“I…I don’t know,” whispered John, barely able to get the words out. Harper’s treatment was turning up the heat dial inside his body, and the hot red color was creeping into his neck and face again. He was afraid that if they had sex again, he would simply pass out. He didn’t want to look so overwhelmed, but at this point it was almost impossible to resist her. Harper was pretty much going to doe whatever she wanted with him. What was happening?! She had had just as much to drink as he had, and she was so much smaller! Why was he the one who seemed in over his head!? 

“Well, this big cock of yours is saying you’re ready!” laughed Harper. “Come on, stud pump it into me! I want more! More!!”

Without waiting any longer, Harper swiveled and shimmied her hips back and forth, slithering herself down onto John’s cock, taking in the whole thing completely. 

“Ooooohhh!” he breathed out, his chest rising and falling quickly. “Oh god…Oooohhhh gooodddd!!”

“Ohhhh yeeaaahhh!” moaned Harper as she brought both hands up to the back of her head, keeping her arms like that was she started to ride him again. “You’re sooooo biiggggg, John. Uuugghh!! Uuugghh!!!” She impaled herself fully down on John’s cock and then looked down. Maybe she was just imagining it in her excitement, but Harper thought that her shapely hips rolling and undulating on John’s torso looked…bigger. Like, substantially bigger. Even before the shrinking, Harper’s hips had been wider than John’s by a few inches, simply because he was a well-built, lanky guy, and she was a petite yet shapely young woman. But now, with her on top of him like this, Harper thought that her midsection was actually noticeably larger than John’s…his hips looked narrower, and a little more bony, while hers looked wider, thicker, curvier, with more flesh and substance. 

But maybe she was just imagining it. She threw her head back and gave another impassioned groan. in any case, she was going to ride and milk John’s cock until he was totally empty…she was hungry for more growth, more size, and she was fascinated to see how much she could take from him on the first night. 

Harper proceeded to fuck John silly. She threw her hips around his raging boner like she was trying to win a contest. Within minutes, her merciless movements won her another desperate cry from John as he shot even more semen deep into her. She shuddered and laughed as she felt her skin rise to attention in little pricks of goosebumps, the endorphins flooding through her body. There was no mistaking it again — the slow burn in her bones, and the thrilling heat in her muscles, told Harper that she was growing once again, that she was taking more height and size from John. She shook her head back and forth passionately, her dark auburn hair flying about crazily and sticking to her face. 

She wasn’t going to stop here. John was just lying there on the be with his eyes closed, barely able to make a noise, let alone a movement. Harper wasn’t sure if he was passed out or not, and she didn’t even care. The important thing was that his cock was still rock-hard inside her, and Harper was going to ride it until it turned to jelly. She re-positioned her legs in a crouching position as she adopted a new technique. Now, instead of rolling and undulating her hips sexily around John’s cock, she was going for a less subtle approach: bashing her enlarged ass down on his erect length, over and over, with relentless and devastating energy. At the start of this new unsparing treatment, John had uttered something like a desperate little moan, but afterwards had quickly fallen silent. The only sounds that filled the bedroom now was the loud, wet smacking sound of Harper’s ass smashing down on John’s prone body, again and again. 

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* 

Harper was sure he had passed out, but it didn’t matter. She went on and on…five minutes…ten minutes…

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* 

She wasn’t even phased by yet another squirt of semen into her, as John apparently had cum again despite his unconsciousness. She groaned out and rode him faster still. 

*SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK*

Two minutes later, she felt his member throb and spasm in her again! He had cum for a fourth time! She could tell by the heat in her muscles, and in her bones. The third and fourth spurt were not nearly as strong as the first two, but Harper was not phased in the least. She was still growing, and she was going to keep riding John’s lifeless body as long as his dick stayed hard. 

“I think he’s empty, Harper,” came an amused voice from her bedroom doorway. Startled, she pivoted around with John’s dick still inside her. Vera was standing there in the doorway, with her arms folded across her big chest, her buzz-cut brown hair barely touching the top of the awning. Even leaning casually like she was, she filled up the doorway space impressively. Her green eyes were sparkling merrily, and she had a little smirk on her face. 

“But…but he’s still hard!” panted Harper, pointing to John’s erect cock still inside her pussy. 

“I can smell his balls from here,” chuckled Vera. “They’re empty. Remember, Harper, use your nose.”

Harper furrowed her brow a little and climbed off John’s dick, bending down to give his spent balls a sniff. Vera was right…she couldn’t smell a drop of cum left in them. She turned to her older sorority sister with a sheepish little blush on her face — she was embarrassed to have been caught that out-of-control. 

“I…I’m sorry,” said Harper quietly. “I just…I guess I got so caught up in everything. You know, with it being my first time growing and all.”

“You don’t have to apologize to me!” laughed Vera. “Your guy there, though…haha, it looks like he may need a blood transfusion.”

“You really think so?” asked Harper anxiously, turning to look at John’s unconscious body. 

“No, silly,” chuckled Vera. “He’s fine — but you definitely rode him straight down into oblivion. Geez Harper, I thought you hadn’t had a lot of sex before!” 

“I…I hadn’t!” said Harper. It was true — she hadn’t been with that many guys before. She suddenly stood up straight, her shining, nude body erect and straight, as she tried to measure herself up against Vera to see how much she’d grown. At the same time, she looked down at her arms and legs, examining them to see if they had gotten any bigger. Maybe Harper was just excited and flushed from the recent onslaught of sexual activity, but she could’ve sworn that Vera looked a little shorter to her…and she was sure that her arms and legs looked…fuller…thicker. She glanced eagerly up at Vera, betraying all her desires. 

“Well, you could’ve fooled me, with how you were riding his cock!” laughed Vera, her voluptuous flesh shaking and jiggling with her laugh. Right then, Vera glimpsed the look in Harper’s eyes, and saw how she was looking down at herself and standing up straight to see how tall she’d gotten. Vera couldn’t help but laugh a little again as she felt a wave of emotion go through her. She actually teared up a little, feeling the liquid gather in her eyes as she thickly smiled through her bodily process. Seeing her sorority sisters grow for the first time, and seeing how happy and excited it made them, was one of Vera’s favorite things. It was all just so…so precious, and sweet, and…well, just emotional. She felt like a mother watching a child take its first steps. 

“I bet you wanna go measure yourself, huh?” asked Vera, laughing as she fingered her tears away, winking down at Harper. “You know, I have to say, I can tell that you’ve gotten bigger.”

“You can!?” blurted Harper, blinking her wide hazel eyes. 

“Yep,” said Vera matter-of-factly. “It’s pretty clear that you’re taller, and that you’re just…bigger all over. Turn around for me.” Harper did, and Vera immediately smiled and nodded her head. “See, yeah — your ass is totally bigger.”

“My ass!?” squealed Harper. 

“A hundred percent. And your hips are wider too…you always had a good shape, but yeah…it’s obvious now, just looking at you....wider hips, bigger ass...ha! and your boobs are bigger too!"

"I know!" said Harper, looking down as she cupped them.

"Plus," said Vera, having to contain her own energy, "your legs and arms look proportional to everything, which means they’ve gotten bigger too.”

“Oh my god, oh my god!” said Harper in girlish emotion as she bounced up and down on her toes. “Can you come measure me, Vera?”

“I’d like nothing better, girl,” said Vera. Less than a minute later they were in the other room, with Harper standing straight up against the height chart and Vera bending down carefully to measure. She marked with a red marker where the top of Harper’s head reached, and as she did, Vera let out a low, impressed whistle. 

“What!?” asked Harper breathlessly, not daring to move from her position, with her back to the wall. “What’s it say??”

“It says…” said Vera slowly, almost like she could barely believe it, “that you’re right at 5’5.”

“What?!?!” cried Harper, whirling around and turning to look at the height chart. Vera pointed with her finger to the mark she had made, her eyebrows raised in unfiltered admiration. 

B-but…but no one grows that fast, right!” exclaimed Harper.

Vera tilted her head to the side. With her 6-inch black platform boots, Vera stood just under 7 feet, and was still very much taller than Harper. Despite her recent spurt, the top of Harper’s head only came up to the middle of Vera’s prodigious breasts. She regarded the younger pledge for a few seconds silently, as if trying to ascertain what exactly it was about Harper that made her first spurt so big. 

“Well, it’s not…unheard of,” said Vera carefully. “I mean…you know the story of how Phoebe started growing, right?” Harper nodded. Phoebe, the leader of their sorority, was by far the biggest, tallest, most voluptuous of them all. All the sisters knew that Phoebe had started out at 5’2, but that, by the end of her freshman year, she had shot all the way up to 6’4, an unprecedented pace. Now that she was a junior, Phoebe was well over 7 feet tall in her bare feet, and she wasn’t stopping her growth. But to even be compared to Phoebe…to be considered with her in the same sentence, gave Harper goosebumps. Phoebe was like a goddess. 

“But it is…exceedingly rare, to grow that much from a single session.” Vera’s green eyes sparkled down quietly at Harper. She loved the younger girl, but Vera felt a stab of something like danger go through her. She really, really didn’t want this early growth to go to Harper’s head, or worse, discourage her when she didn’t grow as fast the next time she had a boy. But Vera didn’t want to show her concern, and she blinked and widened her eyes as she smiled brightly. 

“So…just enjoy it, Harper!” she said happily. “Golly, you grew 4 whole inches in your first go-round! And oh my god, just look at these breasts of yours! They’re at least a cup size bigger — maybe two!” Vera bent down and palmed Harper’s bare breasts, jiggling them around playfully. Harper blinked her eyes as she laughed sheepishly at Vera’s praise. 

“And your hips and ass! Man oh man, look at them!” intoned Vera, moving her hands down to run them over the thickened curves of Harper’s hips, and the swells of her newly-enlarged ass. “They feel amazing, girl! You didn’t just gain cheap height or weight. This is real, solid, tasty thickness that you’ve got going on down there!” And to emphasize, Vera smacked Harper’s ass, causing the younger girl to jump and yelp out with enthusiasm. A few seconds of silence passed, as both women just stood there appreciating the gravity of what had just happened. 

“You feel ok everywhere?” asked Vera, almost as if it were protocol. “Your bones, muscles all ok? No weird pain?”

“Nope!” said Harper, standing up to her full 5’5 and thrusting her newly-enlarged bosom forward. “Just…you know, the heat when I was actually growing…and, uh…a little warmth still there. But no pain.”

“Excellent,” said Vera. 

A few more moments of silence passed. Vera knew what Harper wanted to do next, and she knew why Harper was too intimidated to instigate it. 

“You wanna weigh yourself, don’t you?” said Vera with a grin. 

“Y-yes,” said Harper, reddening in her cheeks all over again as she inclined her head down at little, embarrassed. 

“Well, let’s go on down to the basement, then!” said Vera. All the girls knew that they kept the weight scale in the basement, along with…many other things. 

“Oh…I d-don’t…uh…I don’t know — what about him?” asked Harper, suddenly pointing to John’s passed-out body on the bed. She was obviously trying to stall, because she was nervous. 

“What about him?” asked Vera. 

“Well, what if he…uh, wakes up or something?” asked Harper. 

Vera put her hands on her hips as she bent her head down at Harper. 

“Really, girl?” she laughed. “You think that boy is waking up anytime soon?”

“I d-don’t…uh…um..no.”

“No,” repeated Vera, shaking her head as she smiled. “I saw how much of our potion he drank. And I saw how you were riding him. Uh-uh, that boy isn’t waking up till tomorrow morning, at the very least.”

Harper was about to ask if Vera was sure about that, but she didn’t — she knew it would have been disrespectful. Besides, she knew that Vera was totally on to her. Vera knew why she was stalling. 

“So…so on down to the basement, huh?” asked Harper. 

“Well, you do want to see how much weight you’ve gained, right?” asked Vera. Harper nodded silently. Vera was suddenly overtaken with pity and bent down, petting Harper’s flushed cheek lightly with her long finger. 

“Haha, come on girl, I know why you’re nervous. And it’s ok! I was nervous too, the first time I went down there. But let me tell you — we’ve all gotta do it eventually. And your time is now.” 

“B-but…but I don’t wanna…you know…disturb her while she’s…while she’s busy.”

Vera stood back up and laughed. “Are you kidding, Harper!? Phoebe loves you. She’s thought you were the cutest little thing ever since you started rushing!”

“Sh-she…she has?” stuttered Harper, barely able to contain her excitement. The heat and color were flushing all through her face and chest.

“No doubt,” said Vera, nodding. “And if you’re gonna be in Kappa Gamma Delta, you gotta be able to face the head girl, even when she’s in the middle of one of her…you know…orgies.”

“I…I don’t wanna face her,” said Harper. “I j-just wanna go down there and weigh myself and come back up to, uh…to enjoy the rest of the party. I don’t want to get in her way.”

“Oh you’re not gonna be getting in her way,” said Vera knowingly, arching her eyebrows. “Not when I’m presenting you to her.”

“When y-you’re…what!?!” choked Harper. 

“That’s right!” laughed Vera. “We’ll go down there, you’ll weight yourself, and then I’ll present you to Phoebe…you know, for inspection.”

“B-but…but she’s gonna be in the middle of all kinds of — ”

“Do you really think,” cut in Vera, “that Phoebe isn’t going to want to hear that one of her girls…one of her favorite girls, at that, has just grown 4 whole inches in her first spurt?”

Harper had no answer. She had just heard so many things…so many stories, of Phoebe’s sexual exploits, and most particularly about the harem of men she kept in the basement. Earlier that day, she had gone down to the basement and helped prepare for the party, but she had not been allowed to see any of Phoebe’s men. They were kept hidden away. But now…now Harper was going to actually see Phoebe in action!? And not only that, she, Harper, was going to be the center of Phoebe’s attention, at least for a minute!? It was all a little difficult to handle, and her heart started beating faster as she saw Vera offer her hand. Harper took it. 

“Breathe easy, girl,” said Vera soothingly as she started to lead Harper out of the room and toward the staircase. The booming sound of the music and the flashing lights of the glowsticks all of a sudden became more prominent. The party on the first floor was in full swing. But they were going a floor below.

“Phoebe sure can be intimidating, I know. But I’ve seen how she looks at you. And besides, don’t you wanna see what she can do to her little guys?” Vera's voice rose elegantly above the grating noise.

Harper nodded, feeling her clit twinge in expectation, despite its recent exhaustive activity. The two of them walked down the stairs, with Harper still fully naked. The dances in the main room had become more frenzied — the dance floor was packed with tall, curvy women, some of them dancing with short, skinny, and overmatched men, and some of them dancing with each other. The corners of each room were already starting to be populated with people making out and feeling each other up. Almost invariably, it was one of the amazonian women doing something dominant to a smaller male. Harper looked left and saw Nora gripping a weak-looking young guy, her hands totally enveloping his little shoulders, as she shoved her huge tongue deep into his mouth and down his throat. Harper looked right and saw Ariel waving at her as she danced and weaved her body sexily in between two shorter amazons, who were feeling her up, front and back. In half an hour, this room would be a veritable orgy all to itself. 

But Harper and Vera were going down to the basement. Vera reached the basement door and stopped. It looked nondescript enough…just another door in the sorority house. But they both knew it hid so much more. 

“Well,” said Vera, clearly relishing the moment, “after you!”

Harper looked up at Vera anxiously, smiled, swallowed, and reached out, her hand going around the warm metal knob. There was no doubt — she was bigger…everywhere. Her hand went around the knob more completely. Harper felt a rush of heat as she turned the handle, pulled the door open, and then began her descent, with Vera following her closely down into the warm, humid darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join for full access to this story, and many others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep