- Text Size +

Chapter 3

John had never really been much of a dancer, but now seemed like as good a time as ever to just throw himself out there and have a good time. This was a fun swanky party, after all! It didn’t matter that everything seemed a little “off.” That’s what cutting-edge trendiness was all about, right? Being a little weird…a little “out there?” Besides, when it got down to it, John was at an exclusive party at the most notorious sorority on campus, dancing with cute little Harper, who was totally excited to see him, while he was surrounded left and right by tall, gorgeous, amazonian women. What wasn’t to like about this situation? John nodded his head knowingly to the beat of the strange, deep, synthesizer-heavy music, and threw caution to the wind as he shook his hips and laughed out loud.

Soon, however, he was paying less and less attention to what he was doing, and instead found himself zoning in on what Harper was doing. She was just so…mesmerizing. Her hazel eyes narrowed up at him sexily as she shook her dark auburn hair back and forth, seeming to channel the dark energy of the music through every movement of her body. John could see her buxom curves rolling and undulating underneath her tight black dress. She turned around and backed into him, shaking and shimmying her big ass back and forth, her big cheeks bouncing one after the other, up and down, against his crotch. John was already partially hard from being around all these ravishing young women, but Harper’s provocative moves directly into his dick made his blood pump into his nether regions that much quicker. It almost hurt how hard he was getting — his cock strained against his jeans as Harper continued to grind into him. 

She turned around from her crouched position and caught him with his mouth open, and with his eyes widened in surprise. Of course he already thought that Harper was hot, but he had no idea that she could move her ass like this…that she could dance and move so lusciously and so effortlessly to the music. The way her curves were oscillating and rippling in front of his eyes was startlingly erotic, and almost dirty. She caught him looking surprised, and she straightened up and turned around, throwing her pretty head back as she laughed out loud. 

“Hahaha, oh my god John! The look on your face! You’re not about to lose your load already, are you?” 

John opened his mouth a little to answer, but something caught in his throat and he had to pause and re-gather himself. He was embarrassed that Harper would say something like that out loud; he glanced nervously around the dark room, through the purple fog, to see if any of the other women had heard Harper’s playful taunt. No one seemed to be acknowledging that they had, although John did notice that Vera seemed to have her eyes fixed on him as she stood by the punch bowl, her arms folded across her prodigious chest. God, she looked tough…and huge. And all those piercings…totally like a badass…she could absolutely beat him in a wrestling match…John shook his head a little, momentarily confused. His brain had honed in on Vera there for a second in a weird way, and he realized that he had been staring at her. From across the room, her eyebrows went up and her green eyes seemed to sparkle in the purple light. She held up her hand and gave a playful little wave, her long, taloned fingers snaking through the air mischievously. 

John realized that Harper was still laughing at him and talking.

“W-wait…wha? What?” he asked, shutting his eyes briefly as he shook his head again, turning back to Harper. 

“I was saying,” said Harper, chuckling through her blood-red lipstick, “that I can see your cock poking through your pants!” 

“O-oh…oh you c-can?” asked John, glancing down automatically. It was true — he had a pretty big dick, and it was clearly tenting the crotch of his jeans. John would’ve ordinarily been quite embarrassed by this, but he didn’t have enough mental clarity in this moment to feel embarrassed. Instead, he just felt confused…he felt the cool emeralds of Vera’s eyes still smoldering into his brain from across the room, and as he looked down at Harper’s giggling form as she laughed at him, he was floored by how seductive her breasts looked as they wobbled with her laughter. What was happening to him? Maybe it was just the strangeness of hearing Harper teasing him so blatantly. She had never been like this before…

“Yesss,” breathed Harper as she bounded up to him and grabbed his cock through his pants, causing him to cough and sputter a little. “Yess, I can see it, John. And it’s trying to point up at me, isn’t it? It’s trying to get free, huh?” 

“I…I…uhhhh,” was all John could manage to say as his brow creased and he looked down at Harper. She was such a tiny little thing, a full foot shorter than he was. The top of her head barely came up to his shoulders…but here she was, manhandling him, and he had absolutely no response, no comeback. All he could do was to keep his eyes locked on hers, which burned and flashed up at his with a vigorous and expectant fire. 

“Mmmm…oh godddd it feels good,” moaned Harper up at him, as she extended her bright red tongue and licked her lips slowly. “Haha, I knew you had a big dick, John.”

“Y-you…you knew?” he asked vacantly, still trying to understand what was going on. 

“Mmhm,” she said, nodding her pretty little head up at him. “You have that big dick energy, John. I can smell it, you know.”

“Uhh…oh…oh wow,” he sputtered, as she continued to massage his crotch insistently with her hand. Then, suddenly, she took it away and backed up a couple paces, giggling. 

“But let’s not get ahead of ourselves!” she laughed, speaking louder now that they weren’t right next to each other. “C’mon! Let’s keep dancing! The party’s just starting! I’d hate to drain your balls before we even had a chance to do some foreplay!”

John looked blankly at Harper. He didn’t understand why she was all of a sudden being so…dirty with him. It caught him off guard and made him worry that he somehow didn’t have what it took to satisfy her. What if he didn’t last long when they started having sex? What if he pissed her off because he came too soon? Would she still like him? Or would she kick him out of the house? Would the big amazons laugh at him!? All these thoughts were swirling around in his head, and he was suddenly aware of a couple dancing behind Harper…a towering, voluptuous woman and a skinny pale man who only came up to the middle of her huge boobs. He had his head bowed as he moved about awkwardly to the music, but she had her hands raised high above her head, her bracelets jingling on her full arms, as she moved and swayed sexily, snapping her long fingers over 8 feet high in the air. 

“Come on, John!” laughed Harper, stepping over to him again and smacking him playfully in the chest. “Let’s dance! Let’s have some fuunnn!” 

Harper’s flirtatious smack seemed to wake John back up. He blinked and looked down at Harper. She winked at him and smiled as she resumed the exotic undulation of her hips. John couldn’t help but crack a smile too. Things were normal — everything was normal. He had just gotten a little confused there for a second…god, it probably had something to do with how drop-dead gorgeous all these women were. How hot Vera was…and…and how big they all were too. It just took some getting used to, was all. And why was he so worried about pleasing Harper!? She was tiny! And her little pussy compared to his big cock…haha, well…in a little while, he’d have her screaming out to the stars and back. She wanted to talk dirty? He could deal with that — he could play with that. As he resumed his dancing along with Harper, John’s internal reassurances washed pleasantly over him, and he could feel himself warming to the party. Isn’t this what every guy wanted? To have a hot girl who’s got a naughty side be into them? To have a girl confident enough to talk dirty out loud at a party like this? John could literally feel his skin getting warmer as he watched Harper’s flesh bounce in front of him. He couldn’t wait…

A couple goblets of the Pink Panther punch later, Harper was pulling John into her bedroom upstairs. If John had been more aware of his surroundings, he would have noticed that Harper’s room looked pre-prepared, that she (or someone else) had spent a good deal of time setting things up. Dozens of red candles were stacked and positioned at various places around her bedroom, giving it a decidedly gothic and sexy glow. Some kind of strange incense appeared to be burning from a holder in the corner, and all around, the smell of cinnamon and apples mixed with the heavy musk of sandalwood. Her bedroom looked almost like a shrine…like a shrine designed to revere the exact act that was about to take place. 

The two of them were breathing hard as they hurriedly took off their clothes. Their faces had been mashed up against each other’s now for some time, hungrily making out. They had been doing this for so long that John’s back was actually starting to get sore, since he had to stoop down in order to kiss Harper. But a sore back was the last thing on John’s mind right now — the moment of truth had arrived. He felt pleasantly drunk by this point, but, if he had been able to pause in his lustful interaction with Harper, he would have realized that he felt more than just drunk. Arcane mixtures were weaving their way through his body, but he had no way of knowing it. 

All he knew now was that Harper had just pushed him backward onto her bed and had hungrily taken his cock in her mouth, growling as she wrapped her big red lips around his engorged head. John was quite big — at just over 9 inches, his cock was impressive by any standards, but it was the big, purple head of his thick shaft that was the real selling point.

“Holy…shit,” muttered Harper as she popped her lips back off the head. “You’re fucking enormous, John!”

“Haha, yeah I…uh…I…” But he wasn’t really able to finish his sentence, because Harper had just strained her little mouth around the entirety of his head, and had started sucking on it loudly, like it was a tootsie pop. John could feel himself starting to breathe faster as he felt Harper’s eager tongue fluttering back and forth over the his dick hole as she sucked and sucked with an insistent, powerful force. After only a minute or so of this treatment, John felt like he was about to burst, and had to actually reach down and pull Harper’s head off him. She came up off him with a loud *pop* and for a second they stared at each other across the bed, both panting with desire. John had been going to make the first move, but Harper beat him to it. she practically pounced on him, forcing him back down onto the bed as she climbed on top of him, reaching down to grab his cock with her tiny hand as she navigated it up into her lubricated pussy. She couldn’t believe how big he was…she felt herself starting to drip down onto his cock as she put it inside her. This wouldn’t take long, she knew. Her heart was racing in her chest for many reasons, but by far the biggest one was the anticipation of what was about to happen. Not the actual sex…but what came after. 

“Ooohhhh!” Harper whined out into her bedroom as she took John’s cock inside her, sliding sensuously down his pole until her ass cheeks thudded into his crotch. She had taken his full length up into her. She paused for a few moments, her head thrown back and her eyes closed, concentrating on getting used to how huge he felt. Then, slowly, steadily, she started to ride him. Each time she came up, she clenched her pussy as tightly as she could around his length, so that her insides were kneading and massaging him insistently, up and down. She was milking him like a machine, and he wasn’t going to last very long. 

John had earlier worried about cumming prematurely, but at this point he just didn’t care anymore. Harper was too good — the way that she clenched around him and squeezed him with her engorged lips, the moist, heavy thud of her big ass every time she banged herself back down on his length, the way her sharp fingernails were lightly dragging across his chest, her loud sexy moans out into the air…it was too much. There was no holding himself in. With a loud cry, John shot a hot rope of semen deep into Harper’s body. She sensed it and kept going, tightening her muscles that much more as she went up and down on him, milking every last drop from his defeated monster. Her heart was really hammering now…and yes!! She could feel it!! There was no imagining it this time! She looked down at herself; she couldn’t really see anything happening, but it felt like it was in her bones. The tingling fire…the wave of heat. It was unmistakable. Harper nearly started crying with joy, but she contained herself, and concentrated on throwing her hips around and around as she kept at John’s cock. 

A minute or so later, he was totally finished. He lay motionless on the bed, his eyes closed in ecstasy. He didn’t know it yet, but he had just shrunk…by 2 whole inches. 

“Mmmm, wow that was amazing,” whispered Harper down at him. “Here, you stay put, alright? I’ll be right back.” She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and practically hopped into the next room. John wasn’t going anywhere, that was for sure. He couldn’t even feel his legs at the moment.

Harper went straight into one of her sister’s rooms and made a beeline for something on the wall — a height chart. At various places on the chart were little red marks at various heights: 5’1…5’9…7’4…6’2…6’7…7’3…5’4…8’6…and so on. Harper breathlessly stood up to the chart, with her back to it, and measured herself, marking off where the top of her head was with a little red marker. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, stepped forward, and turned around. 

5’3. It said 5’3!!! She had grown…by two whole inches!! Harper breathed in and out in utter joy and then ran out of the room, practically flying downstairs. She didn’t even care that she was totally naked or covered in sweat. She bounded up to Vera, who was still guarding the punch and who seemed to be in the process of teasing a skinny little man who was a full foot and a half shorter than her. She had his shirt in her fist and she was bent down over him, pointing to his tenting pants with a long finger. 

“Vera!” heaved Harper excitedly. “Vera!” 

Vera turned to her and raised her eyebrows expectantly, her eyes going wide with pleasure. She didn’t seem to either notice or care that Harper was totally naked. No one else at the party did, either.

“Well?” Vera asked, smiling as she stood up to her full height and let the hapless, overmatched man go. “Did it work?”

“Yes!!” cried Harper, bouncing up and down on her feet. “Yess!! It did!! I grew two whole inches!!!” 

“Oh wooowww!” said Vera, nodding her head appreciatively. “An unusual initial spurt, huh? Hell yeah, Harper! Where is he?”

“Still up there,” breathed Harper, short on breath. “Still lying there on…on my bed.”

“Well?” said Vera again, cocking her eyebrow, “what are you waiting for? Get back up there and fuck him again!”

Chapter End Notes:

 

This story is all the way up to Chapter 12 on my Patreon.  Join for full access to this story, and many others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep