- Text Size +

Chapter 14

“Haha, you sure you’re doing alright, John?” Harper asked softly, a few minutes later. They were sitting together on the front porch of the Kappa Gamma Delta sorority house, watching the late-afternoon sun dip below the shedding trees. The day was waning, but a warm breeze had kicked up, a last breath from the summer, affectionately washing over them. John blinked and turned to look at his girlfriend, who blinked in tandem and smiled warmly at him, squeezing his hand in hers. For a moment, John couldn’t even speak — the ritual they had both just gone through, and the overall intensity of the occasion, were all overwhelming enough…but right now, it was Harper’s tender beauty that was making him speechless. Those benevolent hazel eyes…the loving way she was looking at him…it made him almost feel like he didn’t deserve it.

“Yeah…I’m…heheh, uhh…” John began, cracking into a smile as he saw Harper do the same.

“Uhhhhhh…” she repeated after him, not mockingly, but rather in a way that conveyed that she, too, was a bit overwhelmed.

“I didn’t know what to expect,” continued John, looking down at Harper’s bare arm (and marveling at how solid and feminine it looked), “But…haha, uh, I KNOW I didn’t expect anything like, uh…like that.”

“I’d seen it happen before,” said Harper, loosening her grip on his hand as she started drawing long, slow circles in his palm with her finger, “With a few other girls, and the guys they brought in. It’s crazy to watch, for sure…but actually being a PART of it, you know…haha yeah, that’s something different.”

“I bet!” laughed John, briefly mesmerized by Harper’s light, skillful touch on his palm. She just seemed to know exactly how to look at him, how to touch him, how to push every single button he had. They sat in silence for a little while longer, nodding and smiling at various sorority girls who came and went, all of whom made a point to smile at the new couple and congratulate them. John noticed that some of the girls were “normal-sized,” even though he could now tell, from the dark sparkle in their eyes, the slightly feline contours of their high cheekbones, and the confident, easy way they walked, that there was something different about them, something hidden, and yet paradoxically obvious on the surface.

“They’re all witches,” John thought. He could tell there had been something different about the KGD girls before, but now, there could be no doubt in his mind. He was sure that he could’ve picked a witch out of a crowd of women, at this point. There was a voluptuousness, even to the normal-sized ones, that he could no longer miss. Of course, most of the girls who passed by were NOT normal-sized. Routinely, amazons who had to be at least 6’2, 6’3, or 6’4, cycled in and out of the house, sometimes alone, and sometimes accompanied by their boyfriends. John could see that these men were in varying degrees of regression; all of them were noticeably skinny and frail-looking, and some of them were quite short, with their heads not even coming up to the large, buxom breasts of their amazonian partners. But some still looked relatively normal, and were only slightly shorter or smaller than their sorority girlfriend. John’s mind shot back to the ritual, during which, for all he could tell, he had been temporarily shrunken to half Harper’s size…or had she grown to be twice his height? He had no idea. But as he watched the couples coming in and out of the house, he couldn’t help but wonder what he and Harper would look like in a few months…in a year…two years…

“Haha, John I can tell what you’re thinking,” chuckled Harper, gently starting to scratch his open palm now with her fingernails. She had been watching him steadily.

“Huh?” asked John blankly, his attention snapping away from Nora and “Little Bull,” who were both dressed for the pool — Nora’s 6’6 amazonian frame lasciviously filling her swimsuit, while her diminutive and rail-thin boyfriend was donned out in cartoonishly large swim trunks that nonetheless barely contained his large cock.

“It’s ok, honey,” Harper breathed at him, snuggling her body up to his on the bench as she pressed her firm, warm flesh into his. “Especially after you got so tiny during the ritual…I can see how you’re looking at the guys…you’re wondering if that’ll be you, right?”

“I…ehh…heheh, well, maybe a little bit,” admitted John, smiling as he looked down at Harper’s thigh next to his own. She was wearing her skintight jeans now, and he could see that, despite his 2-inch height advantage over Harper, that her legs were now thicker and wider than his. Her thigh looked larger, firmer, and more solid than his own as she pressed it lovingly into him. Even though he had just been drained by his girlfriend half an hour before, he felt his cock twitch, as it woke up in his pants. Harper’s curvy, tight, sexy body — and the fact that it was actually going to get much bigger — worked like a magnet against his mind.

“See you two lovebirds later!” called Nora, turning around to wave at them after she had started descending the front porch stairs. “Say goodbye, Little Bull!”

John could see that Nora was standing two whole steps down, while Little Bull was still on the top stair, and yet his head STILL didn’t even come up to her shoulders. John couldn’t get it out of his head that he looked like her CHILD, and yet, he knew that this man had been a normal-sized professor at the university only two years before. The little man raised his arm slowly, too slowly for Nora, apparently, because she shook her head, reached down, and seized his hand in hers, totally enveloping it, and waved it for him.

“Byeeeeee!” she laughed in exaggeration. “Sorry tiny man, but we’ve got places to be. One last time playing our little pool games before the seasons turn!”

John didn’t know what these “pool games” were, but he could already start to imagine. He watched as Nora waited for her little partner to come down the steps to meet her; she had to move extra slow, since she was holding his hand. For every single stride she made, he had to make to or three. She dwarfed him in every conceivable sense.

“John,” came Harper’s soft voice, close to his ear, “I know it’s weirding you out a little, especially after the ritual, but nothing’s changed! It’s still just you and me…together.”

“Mmmmm, uhhh, heheh, yeah…I know,” John said, turning to face her. He found that Harper’s face was even closer to his than he expected — mere inches — and he suddenly, badly, wanted to kiss her. She was just so sweet, so beautiful, so kindhearted…it was almost too much for him to bear. And on top of it all, there was something about her excitement to grow, to get bigger, that added even more of a spark to her erotic energy. Her hazel eyes seemed to flash with pleasure every time he stared into them. John made a slight motion towards her, and he opened his mouth, but he couldn’t quite manage to do what he wanted to. He felt self-conscious about how turned-on he was right now.

Harper did it for him. He felt the thrilling tickle of her long fingernails on the back of his skull, right where his neck joined his head, as she brought her hand behind him and gently shoved his face into her awaiting mouth. John felt Harper’s soft, plush lips engulf his own, and even though he opened his mouth more to accommodate her, he felt Harper open hers still more. Their tongues fought for supremacy, but very quickly, John could tell that he was outmatched. He had never met anyone who could move her tongue quite like Harper…she had an uncanny, unnatural control over that particular muscle, to the point where it felt like her tongue was a vibrating blur inside his mouth, flicking and flipping with insane speed against him.

For what seemed like over a minute, the two of them remained locked in their passionate kiss. At first, John’s eyes darted around, uneasy and awkward about sharing such an intimate exchange so publicly. He saw a few KGD girls slow to watch them, but they didn’t seem at all bothered by it — in fact, they looked amused and glad, making eyes at each other and whispering excitedly about the new couple. John got the sense that these girls all liked Harper very much, and were delighted to see that she had gotten herself a boyfriend. John might’ve basked in this knowledge, but he felt himself melting back into Harper; he couldn’t be drawn away from her for more than a couple seconds…not when they were kissing like this.

A minute later, Harper snaked her hands onto both sides of John’s face and pulled their kiss apart with a loud “smack!” She had been biting and sucking on his lower lip, and had made it a point to suction it as long as possible as she pulled away from him. They were both panting hard, with faces flushed. Harper’s hazel eyes were now smoldering with desire.

“I want you,” she breathed into his face. She didn’t even have to avert her face up to his now — in her lustful eagerness, Harper was standing on her tiptoes, which made them exactly the same height.

“I wanna fuck you so bad John,” she whispered again, and this time, she reached straight down and grabbed his cock, which was already at near-full-mast in his pants. John gasped as he felt Harper’s strong hand grab hold of him, and then stroke him, pet him, through his jeans. She simply didn’t care that her sorority sisters were walking around, noticing them, whispering excitedly amongst themselves. Right now, there was one thing on Harper’s mind, and she was going to pull John straight along with her.

“I—I want you too!” croaked John, so aroused now that he could barely speak.

Harper didn’t even say anything more. Breathing hard, she grasped John firmly by the hand and yanked him towards the front door of the sorority house. John tripped and stumbled after her, taken aback by her speed and strength.

“Woah, there!” laughed Vera, who had just been coming through the front door. “Off to christen the evening, Harper?”

“Yeah…” she breathed, her face flushed as she stared past the 6’7 amazon, up the stairs towards her bedroom.

“You know…now that he’s accepted into the house…that you can take him wherever you want,” chuckled Vera, looking all around, indicating the number of options available. “No privacy needed!”

John stared forward into Vera’s huge breasts, which were swaying with obvious weight gently left and right as she moved slightly back and forth. John saw that her long fingers were playing with themselves as her hands hung by her sides. She looked…eager.

“Uh…haha, yeah, I know, said Harper, speaking quicker than usual through a slight smile. “But I wanna take him up to my bedroom.”

Vera’s eyebrow arched as she looked down on the couple, and she studied them for a long moment, blocking the doorway in the process. The doors were big, but Vera was enormous — her curving hips and gigantic ass were too big to squeeze by in the doorway. John felt Harper’s grip tighten on his hand, and he looked over at her. She was staring up at Vera, her jaw set, a lustful, crimson flush in her cheeks. She almost looked…annoyed. Or something even worse. He had never seen her look so aggressive before. Even though she was still shorter than him, it seemed to John like she somehow stood up taller, facing her older sorority sister down.

“Oh well, alright!” smiled Vera cheerily, moving aside, the piercings in her ears shivering as she shook her head flippantly. “Suit yourselves! Welcome to the sisterhood…little man.”

“Th-thanks,” John managed to say, but Harper was already pulling him past Vera into the house. He didn’t have much time to look around, since Harper was more or less dragging him up the stairs. He was doing his best to keep up, but he did take a second to glance around the main hall for Phoebe, the Head Girl. She was clearly the witch who had been imbued with the greatest power…and…John just remembered what she had said to Harper during that crazy ceremony…‘And I have foreseen that you will succeed me, Harper’…that’s what she had said, right!? What did all that mean??

But John was only able to register that Phoebe was nowhere to be seen before he was dragged into Harper’s room and thrown against the wall. He felt the breath get knocked out of him right as the door slammed, and almost instantly, he felt Harper’s warm, ardent body pressing against his. In contrast to how she had almost violently thrown him up against the wall, she was now slowly, deliberately pressing her full thigh in between his legs, squishing her enlarged breasts against his chest, as she moved her body with slow, sensuous insistence against his, up and down, up and down, covering his neck in tender kisses.

“Harper…” breathed John, feeling his eyelids flutter under her eager ministrations. “Oh my god…Harper…”

“You’re mine now, John,” she whispered lustily, flicking his earlobe hungrily with her tongue as she continued kissing his neck all over. “I’m going to TAKE you…I’m going to TAKE your cum inside me, John…over and over again…until you’re aaaaalllll empty.”

In a vague and increasingly distant part of his brain, John registered that Harper was talking about making herself bigger…and HIM smaller…but he knew that this was only one aspect of what they were doing together. Yes, the size exchange was a byproduct of their lovemaking, but this is what John had signed up for. He knew what he was getting into. And it made sense that Harper wanted to go ahead and…get the show on the road, as it were. In any case, John wasn’t thinking much about any of this. He was too busy gasping for air as Harper engulfed his mouth once more in hers, and then tore off his shirt, exposing his heaving bare flesh before she too ripped off her top. John gaped at her figure — Harper had always been hot, but since her growth spurt during the ritual, she had reached a new level. Her breasts were noticeably bigger, rounder, and firmer, and the way they bounced and jiggled with every movement mesmerized John’s attention. But he couldn’t just look at her breasts. Every aspect of her body was just…MORE. He could see the slight outline of her abdominal muscles, even as her soft, feminine flesh seemed to have burgeoned and added firm, curvaceous weight to her hips and ass. He saw the muscles in her arms flex as she reached out and once again forced him back onto the wall. His heart was pounding, his chest heaving up and down, as she drew her fingers down his chest, down towards his jeans, pressing her face up close to his ear all the while. She was being so forceful, so dirty, and yet she was doing it all with the slowest, gentlest intention, that John nearly lost himself right then and there.

“You really don’t care, do you?” she whispered into his ear, unfastening his belt, unbuttoning his jeans, and taking his hard cock in her warm hand. “You’ve chosen this life, John…and you want it. You want me to take your cum, over and over, don’t you? You want me to squeeze your cock with my pussy until you just explode deep inside me…you want me to take your cock in my mouth and slllllurp and succcckk on it, over and over and OVER again, until you shoot so much cum into me that I grow as big as Phoebe…bigger, even.”

She lashed her tongue through the crevices of his outer ear and then thrust it deep into his ear canal, going deeper than John could have believed possible. It felt like she was tonguing his brain; his eyes rolled back as his head was filled with the roaring sound of her slurping tongue, spearing deeper and deeper into his ear as she stripped him naked.

“N-no…” panted John in a shaky voice. “No, I…I d-don’t care…th-this is…this is what I want, Harper. I…I w-want you.”

“I know you do,” she growled sexily, slithering her tongue out of his ear at last as she shook and undulated her sexy body out of the rest of her clothes. “And you’re gonna GET me, John…ALL of me.”

John’s cock was pointed straight up at Harper’s face now, red, engorged, and completely at attention. Harper stared down at it, and her nostrils flared as she looked back up at John, her eyes going slightly up to meet his, as she smiled and licked her lips. Even in the heat of such a moment, a moment that seemed especially significant, Harper somehow managed to make John smile back at her. The way she had licked her lips at him just now had something of a playful attitude in it, and the little sparkle in her eyes completed the picture. John had felt like his body was about to explode, but Harper’s little gesture made him take a breath, made him remind himself to enjoy the moment without focusing on lasting too long.

And then, with a swift motion, like she was mounting a horse, Harper literally climbed onto John’s cock.

“Aaauughh….aaaaahhhhhh!” moaned John, his brow furrowing in nearly-unbearable ecstasy. Harper was gyrating and twerking her big ass back and forth, back and forth, as her pussy shimmied down his cock.

“Oh yeeeeeahhhhhh,” she purred, her voice shaking along with the rest of her body as she bobbed her ass up and down on his cock. “You’re even….mrrrrghh….you’re even bigger down there, John…ohhhhhhh…you’re cock’s even bigger…ohhhhhh fucckkkkkk!”

John’s mind skipped for a moment to Nora’s boyfriend, and that horse cock the rail-thin little man had. Was that same process already happening to him? But it was all only a blip in his mind, because Harper was pressing up against him now, her forehead locked onto his, as she panted and moaned, open-mouthed, right in his face. He smelled her sweet breath washing over his face, and if he hadn’t been so preoccupied down in his nether regions, he would have noticed that there were tears in his eyes.

“Grab my ass,” said Harper huskily. John did, and felt his hands sink into its firm, pillowy flesh. The wet, squelching sounds of Harper’s pussy sliding up and down John’s cock filled the bedroom. John hadn’t even gotten the chance to take in the room’s ambiance — the candles around Harper’s bed were unlit, but an open window let the blood-red light of the sunset come streaming through, bathing them both in natural mood-light. John was staring up at the ceiling, then forward at Harper’s flushed, intent beauty, then back up at the ceiling. There was no way he could hold on like this. Harper was thrusting her pelvis into him over and over with rhythmic determination, pressing his midsection up against the wall. Once or twice, John tried to thrust back, but Harper’s body seemed somehow stronger, more fervent, more vigorous, and he relented, allowing himself to be dominatingly fucked into the wall.

*SmackSmackSmackSmack*

Harper’s emphatic, persistent rhythm sounded out through the bedroom. The sweat was running down both of them now, glistening in the sunset. John looked down and saw how Harper’s ass and hips were shaking with each powerful thrust of her body.

“Huhhh!! Huhhh!! Huhhh!!!”

Her exhaled breaths came out in sexy, determined bursts. She smelled sweet all around him. He saw shimmering sweat shake and fly off the curved, glistening flesh of her thickened hips as they shook with her thrusts.

“H-H-Haaarr…Haarrrrrperrr…” he whispered. His lips were shaking.

“Give it to me,” she growled into his ear. “Rrrrrrraaaahhh!!!!”

She had suddenly bitten his earlobe, and was shaking her head back and forth with stunning speed, like a wild animal, as her tongue returned to its lightning-fast flicking work on the earlobe between her teeth.

*ThudThudThudThudThud*

Her gyrating thrusts became even more intense, and John felt his tailbone hitting the wall over and over. Nothing was going to stop the inevitable now, though, and his midsection started trembling as his balls seized up, and his cock became like stone.

“Bllllauughhh!” he cried crazily, his eyes rolling as he came in massive, thick spurts into Harper’s hungry pussy. She didn’t slow her rhythm down — instead, she sped up, ramming him harder and harder into the wall with each ravenous thrust. Her pussy was clenched around his cock so tight now that it felt like a wet, slippery hand squeezing and milking his member for all it was worth.

“Yessssssss,” Harper breathed in his ear, letting go of it with her teeth as she kept her mouth close, whispering straight into his brain. “Yessssss John…shoot it aaaalll into me. Mmmmmmm, let me take it aalllll inside. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhh….”

John had already experienced the feeling of being literally drained, both of his cum and his size, when he had been with Harper before, but he had been lying down before. This time, they were both standing up, with her pressing him into the wall…and after long, desperately sweet and searing moments of orgasm, John saw it happening. With each aggressive thrust into him, Harper looked bigger…taller. Her breasts seemed to balloon in size. Her thighs against his seemed even fuller, meatier, stronger. Her arms pushing him up against the wall felt stronger and more insistent…just, bigger. She was clearly getting heavier, since John was beginning to feel pain in his backside from being fucked so hard into the wall. But more than anything else, he noticed that she was getting taller. 30 seconds after he started cumming into her, her face looked more or less even with his. And still she thrusted…and still he spurted into her. Her gorgeous eyes widened in fierce delight as, bit by bit, her face rose up, up, and up, past his, until her eyes were actually looking DOWN at him.

John didn’t know how long they had been at it, but at some point, he managed to whisper, “Oh-oh…oh-kay…oh-kay…” as he put his hands up. The pain in his back was getting to be too prominent to ignore. Harper immediately stopped her nostrils flared in lust, as she slipped herself off his exhausted dick. John was leaning against the wall, completely out of breath, and for a moment, Harper looked absolutely gigantic, standing there at her full height, hands on her hips, her naked, panting body shining with a sheen of sweat.

Quickly, John realized that she looked so big and tall because he was slouching, and so, with effort, he hoisted himself up against the wall, standing as tall as he could.

It still wasn’t enough…not even close. Harper’s mouth broke into an elated, open-mouthed grin as she looked down at him. John couldn’t believe it — he was staring straight forward into the top of Harper’s lips. He looked down desperately at the floor. She was just standing there, barefoot…and so was he…and she was…she was TALLER than him now…without any doubt. John felt a cold shot go through him for an instant, like part of him was protesting desperately as it died…but then it was gone, and his cock was still hard, powered by the knowledge that his girlfriend had literally just sucked his size out of him, and into her, through her pussy.

And then, suddenly, an idea popped into John’s head. To show Harper he was on board…that he…WANTED this.

“W-wanna…wanna measure?” he blurted out. Harper’s eyes blazed up, and she dropped down to her knees, pushing his body up against the wall again with her arms as she took his cock in her mouth.

*Glllllorrrppph*Glllllackkk*Glllluuurrrrpp*

Harper wasn’t holding anything back right now. She was shaking and twisting her head down onto John’s dick like her life depended on extracting out every last drop of seed.

*GLORP*

She pushed her head forward, taking the whole thing down her throat.

*FLLLLLTTHHHHHHH*

Her cheeks dented as she came slowly up from her deepthroat, sucking on his cock like a straw.

*ABABABABAKKKKBABABALAKKKKLALALALA*

She shook her head back and forth as she wobbled it forward again, choking his whole cock down her throat once more. All the while, John saw her looking up at him as he came up off his dick, and then watched as her eyes went straight forward into his midsection as she deepthroated his cock again and again. She was on a mission, and she would achieve her objective. John felt himself crying out a minute later as his hands spread out, shaking uncontrollably, as he shot another load deep down Harper’s eager throat. She screwed her neck down hard on John’s throbbing, pulsating cock, ensuring that his spurts of cum went straight down into her stomach as her throat flexed and swallowed powerfully around him.

When she finally came up off him a full minute later, she rose and rose…and ROSE up and up above him, doing it slowly for added effect, as she kept her eyes locked onto John’s grinning in unabashed delight at him. Higher and higher she rose, until finally she came to a stop. John’s eyes didn’t even reach her chin anymore. He had to look up to see the exposed teeth of her smile. He was looking straight forward now into the bottom of the graceful arch of her lovely neck. The top of his head barely came up to her eyes, which flashed with pleasure as she reached her hand out and put it straight down onto his head, turning it this way and that in playful wonder. Her breasts had grown into double-D’s, and were the exact same height as his shoulders.

“Yeah…” Harper panted throatily, the sex dripping from her voice, “Let’s measure.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 15 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep