[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

 

This is only the FIRST 3 Chapters. Find the rest here:

 

https://tinyurl.com/yxfedch9

 

Giantess (GTS) Fetish novel of 130,000 words. Follow Sarah and her friends’ adventures with the tiny men or ‘mants’ around them; from intimate one on one encounters to the butchery of thousands and everything in between, this book should let you explore your fetish. The chapters can be seen as a collection of short stories, although there is a “light undertone” of a plot drawing them all together. The perspective of the storytelling switches regularly from each of the women to that of the tiny men that they torture.

Set in an alternate present day, the stories focus around the seven human females as they grapple with lust and power. The world is filled with minuscule people that pop into existence, they may look human but they are less than a millimetre tall. They grow throughout their lives, for as long as they are allowed to by the dangers around them. All mants mentioned by name will die, eventually.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9113 Read: 3775
Published: July 28 2020 Updated: July 28 2020
Story Notes:

This is only the FIRST 3 Chapters. Find the rest here:

 

https://tinyurl.com/yxfedch9


 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapters 1-3 by Agravane [Reviews - 1] (9113 words)