- Text Size +

Chapter 9 

Eve bared her teeth as she clamped her pussy down hard on Jason’s cock. She was on top of him, riding his length with a few pounds extra in her ass and hips that she had added over the first few weeks of school. And there he was, beneath her, his face a deep shade of red as he strained and struggled through the opening pangs of his orgasm. The veins were bulging out of his neck, and it was clear to Eve that he had been trying to stop himself from cumming. But her newfound aggression and…was it domination (?) during sex seemed to have taken Jason completely by surprise, and he was utterly unable to last more than a few rolls and thrusts of Eve’s fleshy hips and ass. 

For the first time ever in their relationship, as she looked down at his red, straining face, Eve had the sensation of Jason being…small. In that moment, it didn’t matter that he had big muscles and still sported the physique of an all-state wrestler — in that snapshot of an instant, as Eve felt his cock helplessly spasm deep within the lubricated confines of her hungry pussy, she felt like her boyfriend was small…overmatched…inadequate. The pleading and penitent look in his wide eyes as he stared up at her was just the icing on the cake. 

Eve stopped her grinding for a couple seconds, just looking down at him. She couldn’t believe it — she couldn’t believe that he had literally lasted ten seconds before he blew his load into her. She felt a tidal wave of confused emotions all burning and crackling together, a bonfire in her brain. She wasn’t even exactly sure what had prompted her to instigate this most recent sexual exchange. Just a minute before, she had been gently but firmly chastising Jason for being insensitive towards her friends. And then, all of a sudden, right as Jason had bowed his head shamefully, Eve had felt a powerful lurch within her and had taken his face and latched onto it with a syrupy, dominantly-passionate kiss. And it had all just gone from there…and as had become usual, she was the one instigating everything, and Jason was the one just lying there, taking it. And as usual, he had cum quickly, leaving her unsatisfied. 

Jason opened his mouth to contritely apologize:

“Eve,” he began, but right then, she had already had enough. She didn’t want to hear him apologize. She didn’t want to hear his voice. She didn’t even want to look at him. She was fiercely, precariously horny, and she already had a dick inside her…the dick that should have been doing its job, but that wasn’t up to the task. But Eve wasn’t going to tolerate it. She wasn’t going to let him off the hook so easily. 

She interrupted the start of Jason’s apology with a sudden and renewed bout of cock-riding. Growling with unsatisfied desire, she pinned Jason down by his shoulders, noticing in a brief split second how her forearms and upper arms bulged with her vigorous effort. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around Jason’s, taking care to clamp down extra hard with her thighs, as she proceeded to fuck him with redoubled vigor.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

The sound of her firm flesh connecting over and over with his filled the dorm room. Eve was determined to ride Jason’s cock until it wouldn’t work for her anymore — no more of this one-minute bullshit. Or ten-second bullshit, for that matter. As she vehemently slammed into him again and again, her mind was strangely clear, allowing for her to have these irritated, and even furious thoughts, while she tried to give into her aggressive lust at the same time. She wanted Jason to do something. She wanted him to suddenly reach out and grab her, flip her over, and do her dirty from behind, doggystyle. She wanted him to take his thumb, without asking, and stick it up her ass as he fucked her from behind like an animal. She wanted him to smack her ass hard and call her a filthy little slut for thinking this way…for wanting this. But as she continued to ram her pussy into his cock, he remained dead weight beneath her. He wasn’t even moving…Eve stared straight ahead at the wall, becoming paradoxically more angry and more horny at the same time. She could feel his cock softening a little inside her.

“Eve — ” whispered Jason again.

“Shut up!!” she burst out at him, finally taking the plunge and looking down at him with wild, livid eyes. His mouth gaped open at the energy of her reply, which only made her madder. He sounded so insipid, so weak. 

“Just shut the fuck up and lie there like a little bitch!” she yelled. Her nostrils were wide and looked like they were about to spout flames. But it was her eyes that were truly burning into Jason’s psyche. He had never seen her look so angry, or so horny…but a cold pit was growing in his midsection as he realized that he had never seen her look this…alive, either. And it terrified him, shocked him…but also, it made him feel something unfamiliar, something he wasn’t comfortable feeling at all. She was making him feel submissive. 

He had to find some way to stop this feeling, so he blinked and opened his mouth to speak again, trying to think of something offhand or witty to say that would kill the mood. But Eve was too quick for him — she had seen him gearing up to speak, and she swiftly took her right hand off his shoulder and clamped it over his mouth, pressing down with surprising strength. 

“I said: shut…the…fuck…up!!” she yelled even louder, thrusting and rolling her hips violently into him with each word. “Either just lay there, or fight me! Come on Jason!! Fight me!! Make me stop!!” 

Jason tried to mumble something through Eve’s hand, but it came out all garbled and unintelligible. He didn’t want to fight her; he felt totally bereft of energy. It didn’t seem possible that any kind of erotic charge was going to originate from him in this exchange. With Eve’s hand over his mouth, he looked down and saw the flesh of her hips shaking and vibrating as she fucked him. Her hips had never bounced like that before…there was just more to bounce now. God she looked good…her thighs too! They looked incredibly strong, holding him at bay, flexing around him as she clamped down even tighter. And then her ass…good lord, had it really gotten that big already!? It was quivering and flexing in a way that was unfamiliar to Jason. He suddenly became aware of her hot breath on his face…mint-scented…he tasted a drop of salty sweat from her brow and looked up into her face. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were curled in a lustful snarl. 

And just then, she pushed up off him and sat straight down on his dick, impaling herself at 90 degrees, and started to roll her hips, tracing wide, fluid figure-8’s with her midsection as her vice-like pussy pulled his cock along for the ride. 

‘Let’s see if you can stay soft through this, you little bitch,’ thought Eve viciously to herself. She had never ridden anyone’s dick like this before, but in the impromptu fire of the moment, she amazed herself with how effortlessly and naturally she rolled and weaved her hips, taking care to squeeze her vaginal walls tightly to keep a firm hold on Jason’s cock. 

“Ooooooohhhhh!” she moaned in exaggeration, shaking her head back and forth as she looked up at the ceiling, as if pleading to the heavens for release. “Ohhh Ohhhh OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!” 

Her hips rolled and gyrated faster. Jason actually felt himself getting hard again. He didn’t enjoy how aroused Eve’s dominant, aggressive display was making him, but he wasn’t about to make her stop. It was more like he was in a state of shock at how vigorous she was fucking him, and how helpless he felt under her onslaught, and this shock was preventing any action to the contrary. What’s more, the harder he got, the more aroused he felt, and the more aroused he felt, the harder he got, and on and on and on again in a searing spiral until, not two minutes later, he was staring forward in disbelief at his rock-hard cock that peeked at him every once in a while from the frenetic and lewd circles that Eve’s pussy was directing. 

“YESSSS!!” cried Eve, throwing her hips and ass into an even higher gear of twerking. Jason’s eyes bulged. He didn’t even think it was possible for a girl to move her hips that fast. The root of his cock was boiling as Eve’s pussy launched it into a tornado-rotation of 360 degrees over and over, 5 whole rotations every second. That’s how fast she was going. And even as the root of his cock threatened to boil over in another explosive, helpless orgasm, Eve sucked her pussy all the way up his length, to the head of his cock, and clamped down again, throwing her hips in the same tornado rotation as she added the third dimension of going up and down, up and down, up and down. 

“WwWWwwwwwwWwwaaAAAAuuughhhUUUGGHHHHHH!!!” burst out Jason in an utterly inhuman wail as he came again, even more violently, deep into Eve’s pussy. Right as he came, she slammed down on him…HARD, impaling herself completely on his length. Her teeth were bared again and she was growling at him like an animal. She had driven herself into such a frenzy with her riding techniques that she hardly even knew what she was doing. But she had created a slow boil of an orgasm for herself, and as she sped up in her sexy twerks on Jason’s cock, she had pushed herself to the edge. But his wail of surrender, of unrestrained shock and arousal, was what really made her cum. She only had time to feel a furious fire of a thought rip through her brain — that she wanted their roles reversed — before her mind was wiped blank with the tidal wave onset of a massive orgasm. Her whole body shook as she screamed out at the ceiling, throwing her head back as she felt every ounce of flesh quiver on her bones.

“RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH”!!!!!

Her orgasm was a roar; she felt it in her lips; she felt it in her teeth. 

It was only after minutes of silence had passed between them when Eve opened her eyes and looked down at Jason, lying there on the bed beneath her. He was looking at her like he didn’t even know her…with undeniable fear in his eyes. But behind the fear was awe.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep