- Text Size +

Chapter Three

Eve looked down silently on her boyfriend for a moment. She couldn’t believe how short…how small…he looked. It didn’t matter that he was 170 pounds of solid muscle. She stood a full 11 inches taller than him in these heels, a staggering height difference that seemed to utterly cancel out any size advantage his arms or chest or whatever else had over her. She absolutely towered over him — the top of his head barely came up to her shoulders, her boobs were literally in his face, and she shuddered excitedly to realize that her hips were as tall as his chest. She felt the almost-dizzying reality of the size difference as she gently pivoted her hips back and forth in front of him. It was clear to everyone in the room — Eve was mesmerized by being this tall, and was flaunting herself in front of Jason, mostly due to her sheer awe of how much taller she stood than him. 

But she was also playing with him a little bit…teasing him. He didn’t have anything to be afraid of, after all! And yet she heard the fear in his voice when he had asked the question, and saw the fear in his face as he craned his neck and looked up past her boobs into her face. From her elevated height, she bent her head downward to meet his eyes, and felt a thrilled, cold shock slowly infiltrate through her body, spreading from her chest outward to her limbs, down to her loins, and up to her face. As she looked down at him it felt like she was slowly becoming encased in fiery ice — she would later wonder what was causing this feeling, but presently, all she did was register its gripping and enchanting power over her. She felt hot…sexy…and horny as hell. She wanted to take Jason’s little face and shove it into her hot boobs — she wanted him to grin confidently up at her and grab her, and turn her around and smack her ass hard as he shoved her forward onto her bed, yanked down her panties, and penetrated her from behind with his primed member. She wanted to cum all over his dick and then spring back up and pull him onto the bed with her, holding him down with her crotch to his face as she deepthroated his cock hungrily, sucking every last bit of her pussy juices from his taut cock-skin and forcing him to shoot his hot seed down her throat, straight into her greedy belly. And she wanted him to grunt and grimace and force her down and take her from behind again…and again. 

All of these impulses blazed through her mind as she looked down on him, but even as they did, her heart sank a little. His eyes were actually afraid. There’s no way he could take her with that kind of attitude…he didn’t think she was sexy. He didn’t like her height…it made him feel too small…it brought out his old insecurities again. Eve couldn’t help but feel a cut of annoyance and irritation at Jason’s reaction. Was he seriously bothered by this?! Did he not realize what she wanted him to do to her?? What she wanted to do to him?? Why didn’t he get his head out of his ass and realize how turned on she was by this whole spectacle? 

She glanced over at Lauren, who was still towering behind William, running her black-clawed hands up and down her boyfriend’s shriveled little chest as they watched the exhibition. Eve imagined herself doing the same thing to Jason, except that his chest would be bare, showing off all his impressive muscles, and he would be grinning confidently at whoever was looking at them, as if to say, ‘Yeah, this piece is mine.’ 

Lauren raised her eyebrows at Eve. ‘He can’t take it, can he?’ she seemed to say. Eve raised her own eyebrows in a motion of uncertainty and then looked back down at her boyfriend. He had taken his eyes off her face, off her entire body, and was looking sideways at some random pieces of clothing on the bed. Eve couldn’t believe it; he was pouting. And worse, he was waiting for her to say something next. She felt angry, but when she spoke she did her best to sound pleasant and nonchalant. 

“Well yeah, Jason! To the dance.” She felt a sudden urge rush through her — the urge to immediately fix the negativity she was feeling. She would do it by flirting with him. Her hips shimmied from side to side as she sent her upper body into a series of gentle wavelike motions. “C’mon!” she said in a deep sexy voice down to him. “Don’t you wanna go with me, Jason?”

He didn’t even look at her — he just kept his eyes fixed sideways on the clothes on the bed. He didn’t know what was wrong with himself; he felt paralyzed by the situation, and for the moment at least he felt completely unable to do anything to remedy it. He felt annoyed that Eve was teasing him — this always happened when she was hanging out with Lauren. All of a sudden Eve would go from gentle and playful and deferential to something else…something more aggressive. Lauren’s presence seemed to change Eve, to make her more likely to challenge him, to test him, to probe him, to see how far she could push him before he pushed back. When they were alone, that was all well and good, but when they were hanging around Lauren, Jason didn’t like it at all. He felt like Eve wasn’t doing it for him. Instead, he felt like she was trying to put on a show for Lauren, to show her friend that she could be one of those “liberated women” too. This kind of behavior from Eve irritated Jason for a lot of reasons, but the main reason (and the reason he was least conscious of) was that it made him feel like a second-class person in the exchange. He felt like Eve and Lauren were engaging on some kind of higher plain that he was not privy to, on some kind of mysterious “female frequency” that he could not access. And it made him feel insecure, unworthy, undeveloped…small. He hated it — and he hated that Eve could casually, carelessly, make him feel like that, seemingly with no effort on her part. 

“He’s not answering,” said Lauren. “Guess he can’t handle you at this height, Eve.” 

Jason turned and shot a look of unbridled malevolence at Lauren, who looked back at him with wide eyes, completely unfazed by his expression. She formed her mouth into a little “o” shape as she raised her eyebrows mockingly, as if to say: ‘Oh! Did I hit a nerve there?’

“Oh sure he can!” said Eve heartily, feeling like she ought to side with her boyfriend in the exchange. Otherwise, she realized, she risked sending him into a full-scale passive-aggressive fit, which would be embarrassing for her, especially in front of the liberated kink couple in her own bedroom. Eve felt a quick flash of jealousy for Lauren and William’s relationship. How did they make it look so easy? How did they just fall into those roles so naturally? 

“Come on Jason,” Eve persisted, attempting to lighten the mood by taking a stroll around her bedroom in the new heels. “You don’t think I look sexy in these? Cause I’m gonna be honest — they make me feel pretty damn sexy.”

“N-no…I mean yeah! Yeah, of course you look sexy in them,” said Jason, finding his words as he looked up towards her from across the room. He found it easier to look at her, and to talk to her, when she wasn’t looming over him. “I just…uh, I don’t know, Eve.”

“Don’t know? Don’t know what?” asked Eve, feeling the anger and resentment building in her. Was he seriously going to be like this? Was he going to stifle her just because his fragile little male ego couldn’t handle it? This was not what she wanted from him, and she was surprised, both by the fact that he was having such a hard time with the heels and by the vehemence of her internal reaction. She disguised it by speaking lightly, smiling, and twirling around as she looked at herself in the full-body mirror on the back of her bedroom door. 

“Just…I don’t know if, uh…if it would be a great idea to wear those to the dance,” said Jason.

“Aww but whyyy notttt?” Eve asked as she made faces at herself in the mirror, continuing her front of flirtatious flippancy to disguise her real anger, her hurt feelings, and her disappointment.

“I mean…I just…those probably aren’t the best heels to dance in, right?” said Jason. He quickly continued his point, which was totally concocted and unrelated to anything he was thinking or feeling. But he thought it sounded believable and so he kept at it, ignorant of the fact that to Eve, and to Lauren and William, it was obvious that he was digging himself into a hole. 

“And, you know, baby…I don’t want you to fall or hurt yourself or something at the dance…just because you, uh…you know, wanna look sexy. I mean, come on baby, I already think you’re sexy enough, haha! You don’t…uh, you don’t have to change yourself for me to think you’re hot! I already…already think that you’re just the hottest girl out there, ok? And, like…you know, it’s kind of like the girls who…uh…who, you know, put on all that makeup because they want other people to find them attractive, but really they’re already attractive without the makeup, and, uh…yeah, they just need to hear that…that they’re already beautiful no matter what and…and that they don’t have to…you know…have to change themselves…right?” 

As Jason kept talking, he felt the color rising in his face and the heat beginning to emanate up from inside his shirt. He knew that Eve saw right through his words; he knew that everyone did. She was standing there across the room, her hands on her hips, silently watching him struggle with an expressionless look on her face. He didn’t even dare look over at Lauren and William. Why did he press on? Why did he keep talking? Why didn’t he just shut up, shrug his shoulders, and act casual, like none of this mattered? As he plodded further and further into his transparent monologue, his voice had become less and less sure of itself, to the point where he literally ended it with a feeble little question. It was like he was begging for Eve to just nod her head and give him this one. But she didn’t nod her head. She didn’t react at all. She just stood there, hands on hips, not quite believing that her confident, studly boyfriend was making such a fool out of himself. 

“You wanna know what I think?” said Lauren suddenly. Jason felt hot antipathy toward Lauren once more as he turned in her direction — he had been going to cop a sarcastic, combative attitude with her. But he was too surprised to respond initially, because he hadn’t expected Lauren to be as close to him as she was…or to appear as big and as tall. As he had lumbered on with his sermon at Eve, Lauren had quietly walked around from behind William and placed herself directly behind Jason. Like Eve, she had her hands on her hips, and when she spoke, Jason had whirled around, ready to argue with her. 

But he hadn’t been ready to be looking straight into the underside of her neck. Lauren was not a small person by any means — she was 5’10, and in her current boots she stood at a very tall 6’2. But what was even more imposing to Jason was the actual size of her body. She was actually bigger than him in just about every way. While he was quite certain that he could have “taken her” in a wrestling match, or a contest of pure strength, it didn’t change the fact that her legs, her hips, her ass, and her well-endowed chest, and even her arms were bigger and thicker than Jason’s. Somewhere in his head he assured himself that muscle weighed more than fat and that he was sure that he actually weighed more than Lauren…but looking at her figure, it was pretty clear that although her body was covered with a soft and sensuous layer of feminine fat, she was solid and strong underneath. He was startled seeing all of this so unexpectedly close, and he backed up a couple paces as Lauren faced him down. 

“Wh-what?” he stammered, and then recovered, adding “What do you think, Lauren?” with more of a sarcastic bite.

“I think,” she said, smiling down imperiously at him, “that all of what you said is total bullshit, Jason. I think Eve intimidates you and makes you feel less like a man.”

“That’s…that’s bullshit!” said Jason. 

“And you want to reel her in,” continued Lauren, leaning down at him as she looked him straight in the eye, “you want to keep her from exploring her own sexuality because it’s more important to you that she indulge your insecurities.”

“S-sexuality, Lauren?” asked Jason, gaping. Then he burst out laughing. This was his attempt to diffuse the situation, but it also genuinely expressed his incredulity, and his disorientation. He turned to look at Eve, palms raised. He was hoping that his body language was saying ‘What on earth is she talking about, right?’ but in reality it just looked like he was begging for help. Eve shifted uncomfortably, but she kept standing up tall in the heels as she brushed her hair back. With her arm raised, Jason saw that her extended elbow wasn’t too far from the ceiling. He felt renewed panic. 

“What are you talking about, Lauren?" he managed to say. "What’s…what’s this got to do with sexuality? They’re just heels!”

Lauren gestured over to Eve. “Look at her, Jason,” she said. “Look at how she’s been carrying herself ever since she put the heels on. She feels sexy in them, Jason. They turn her on. Can’t you see that?”

Jason looked up at Eve and she just looked back down at him. He suddenly was struck by how beautiful and irresistible she looked in this moment: she looked tall, regal, even queenly, but she was witnessing something unpleasant that made her feel uncomfortable, and she was experiencing a confusing conflict of emotions. For a moment she looked vulnerable, almost childlike, even as she stood at 6’7. 

“Yes,” said Jason genuinely, “yes, I…I can see that.” 

Lauren had been going to keep boring into Jason, but it looked like he was relenting and she leaned back a little, deciding to keep quiet. 

“Eve…I’m…I’m sorry,” said Jason. “I just…I guess I just got a little flustered there for a minute seeing you so…so much taller than me.”

Eve was now looking down on him pityingly, and she even felt some tears forming in the corners of her eyes. He really was so sweet…

“And…and I know that it’s because of how I’ve been insecure in the past,” Jason continued, looking over to Lauren and nodding at her. He couldn’t believe it — he was going to get out of this! The feelings he expressed were genuine, and by saying them he had managed to completely turn the conversation on its head. Now he was playing the role of the flawed but understanding, compassionate, and empowering boyfriend. It was almost too perfect. 

Lauren stared hard at him for a moment, her mouth slightly open, as if she could hardly believe that he had managed to pull it off…but her brows suddenly went up and she heaved a happy sigh. Apparently he got it after all. That was all she wanted him to admit.

“Aww Jason!” said Eve, and she crossed the room in three strides and engulfed him in yet another boob-height hug. Jason smelled her fresh scent and suddenly started getting hard. Her legs looked so long with these heels, almost like deer legs. 

“Well!” said Lauren, chuckling as she went back over to William. “I think we should leave the happy couple to themselves, don’t you think?”

“Whatever you want to do,” said William, shrugging as he stared shamelessly at Lauren’s giant ass. 

“Yes, I think our work here is done,” laughed Lauren as she gathered up the front of William’s t-shirt in her hand and started gently pulling him in her wake toward the door. 

“Oh you guys!” said Eve happily, “thank you so much for the present!”

“Of course, girl,” said Lauren, winking up at her. “See you two around on campus in the next few days.” And with that, she left the room, tugging William gently behind her as he waved goodbye. There was something that stuck in Jason’s mind about William…something highly unsettling. It was like he lived such an unabashed life of sensuality, such abject and open submission, that it made him seem almost…otherworldly or something. If Jason thought too much about it, it gave him the creeps.

But he wasn’t really thinking about that right now. He was too busy craning his head up and standing on his tiptoes to make out with Eve. She was leaning far down and gripping the back of his head with her hand, and almost mauling his face with hers. The heels, and the complicated dynamics they had introduced, to say nothing of the roller coaster of emotions she had just experienced, capped off with a powerfully sweet and understanding moment from her boyfriend, were all enough to drive Eve almost up the wall with lust. Even Jason had a hard time keeping up with her wriggling tongue, her heavy breathing, and the powerful suction of her lips. After a minute of animalistic groping and kissing she pushed him on the bed, yanked his pants down, and shoved his cock all the way into her throat. She didn’t stop sucking and gagging and tightening her throat muscles against his length until he had burst in her esophagus once more. As he lay there gasping for breath, she took his limp hand and shoved it into her dripping snatch, encouraging him to help get her off. And he did, feeling like he didn’t have much choice. He was happy to do it, but he felt strange throughout the whole process. She seemed to be somewhere else, totally transported. Was this really Eve? He had never seen her this horny before. With some internal discomfort, he almost felt like he wasn’t even there to her…but she came and all of this seemed to pass away. They looked deeply into each other’s eyes and they both knew that all was forgiven. 

And they both knew, without having to say it, what Eve would be wearing on her feet to the dance.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join for full access to this story, and many others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep