- Text Size +
Chapter 11

Eve walked back to Jason’s room, feeling almost dazed from her encounter with Ben in the men’s restroom. She had never seen anyone that big in her entire life — Eve wasn’t accustomed to feeling small, or at least short, around anyone…but she had been staring straight into this guy’s neck! He had to be at least 6’7 or 6’8…and his hand when she shook it…his whole body…good lord he was huge. And hairy. Eve was barely registering that, by all conventional measures, Ben was almost animalistically unattractive. With his hairy, muscled forearms, his shaggy black beard, and his checkerboard flannel shirt, he had looked like a rough, grizzled lumberjack who had stepped out of a time machine from the 1800’s. 

But Eve wasn’t thinking about any of that; instead, she was thinking about Ben’s aura…the easy, gentle way he had held himself with her as he washed his hands. Everything about him seemed so confident, so easy, so effortless — and his gentle ease contrasted starkly with his hulking, beastly appearance. Yes, his voice had been exceptionally deep, but it had carried a softness to it that really caught Eve off-guard. She never felt like this around anyone — she was a confident person, and getting more and more confident by the day. But meeting this new man…for that was what Ben was…a man…had inspired a whole host of strange and conflicting feelings within her. 

So preoccupied was she with meeting this new person that Eve almost forgot the situation she was walking back into. She pulled down on the handle to Jason’s door and came back in. Jason had been lying on his back in bed, barely budging since Eve left, as he struggled to make sense of his girlfriend’s newly-aggressive and insistent sexuality. As Eve came in, without even thinking, Jason struggled up into a sitting position and grabbed his phone off his nightstand. Something internal compelled him to behave this way, even though he wasn’t aware of it. Subconsciously, he didn’t want Eve to think that he had just been lying there in shock. But Eve had seen him struggle to sit up, and she immediately felt a stab of irritation penetrate her core. 

‘Oh right,’ she thought, almost bitterly, ‘I’m coming back into this mess.’

But she immediately chastised herself for having this thought. 

‘It’s not a mess, Eve,’ she reminded herself. ‘Stop being so dramatic.’

She suddenly realized that she was in a good mood, and she decided to try and spread it. 

“Haha, Jason, no need to panic, it’s just me!” she laughed, mentally making the choice to ignore how he had bolted upright. 

“I…I, uh…well, yeah…so you um, you washed your face and everything?” Jason ventured. 

“Yep!” chirped Eve, going over to the corner of the bed and sitting down, half-facing Jason as she reached down to the floor for her discarded socks and started putting them on. She wasn’t going to play the “awkward game” with him — she could hear the uncertainty in his voice, and she knew that he was hoping for some kind of lead from her, some kind of indication about how they should proceed. But she was in a good mood, and she was just going to act happy. 

“Were there, uh…didja run into any guys in there?” asked Jason. 

Eve suddenly realized that she didn’t want to talk about meeting Ben. She was still processing it all, and she didn’t want to give any indication as to how she was feeling about it. The encounter felt private. She also realized that she was already starting to feel a growing sense of guilt, around that encounter, and around their recent sex. She shouldn’t be subjecting her poor boyfriend to all these strange new whims she had been having, right!? Just because she had been feeling extra horny didn’t mean that he had to immediately follow suit and satisfy her, did it??

‘But there’s nothing wrong with wanting to be dominated by another man,’ said a voice inside her head. ‘It’s not your fault that your sexuality is outgrowing Jason’s. Maybe he just doesn’t have what it takes to keep up with you.’

Once again, Eve viciously chastised herself for having these thoughts. It wasn’t fair to Jason — it just wasn’t. She was getting way out ahead of herself, and it wasn’t ok to give credence to these voices that had been growing more prominent in her mind for the last few weeks. 

“Uh…haha, yeah, I actually did,” laughed Eve after a bit of a pause. “Some guy came in with a shower caddy and a towel, and uh…haha, I think I scared him off.”

“Scared him off? Just because you’re a girl?” asked Jason, who was feeling internal relief at having some kind of normal conversation to participate in. 

“Yep! Pretty sure,” smiled Eve, shaking her head. “He was actually…well, kind of unpleasant.”

“What?” asked Jason with growing energy as he sidled up to sit next to her on the edge of the bed. “Was he a jerk to you? What did he look like?” 

“Kinda,” said Eve. She appreciated Jason’s defensive instincts…really, she did. But what Jason didn’t know was that if she had really needed some defending in that restroom, the man she had just met would have been more than adequate. 

“But he didn’t, like, threaten me or anything. Haha, not like he could’ve done anything to me if he wanted to. He was a small little guy…short and skinny. I could’ve totally taken him, easy.” 

“Wait, short and skinny!? An all-around sour horse’s ass?? It must have been Jeremy!” exclaimed Jason.

Eve, who already knew his name, thanks to Ben, almost nodded her head and agreed. But she caught herself — even though it wasn’t necessarily so, telling Jason that she already knew Jeremy’s name might compel Jason to ask how she knew, and then she would either have to make something up or tell him about meeting Ben as well. And she didn’t want to do either of those things. 

“Maybe so,” said Eve, shrugging. “Sharp nose, short brown hair…kind of looks like a mouse…”

“Oh yeah, that’s Jeremy,” nodded Jason, flaring his nostrils. “I’m gonna give that little pipsqueak a piece of my mind next time I see him.”

“Aww, you don’t have to do that,” said Eve appreciatively, reaching over and putting her hand on Jason’s thigh. She suddenly realized that, aside from her shoes and her professional top that went over her t-shirt, she was fully dressed, and he was still totally naked. It flashed through her mind that she liked being clothed next to his nude, muscular body. It was like she was…examining him or something…like a specimen. Her clit twinged a little as she felt a soft, pleasant coolness drip down her spine. 

‘Geez, what the fuck is going on with me?’ she thought, almost laughing at the nearly-absurd increase in her sex drive recently. She also noticed how, despite Jason’s muscular definition, she rose up above him by several inches, with them sitting next to each other on the bed. The top of Jason’s head was under her eyes, right at her nose, and his eyes were just below her chin. 

“I actually walked up to him and, like…loomed over him for a second,” continued Eve, chuckling. “He was being rude, so I decided to make him feel…well, a little small.”

“Oh my god, I bet his mouth was hanging open!” laughed Jason, looking up at her mirthfully. “Jeremy’s like…uh, I don’t know how tall he is. All I know is that he seems pretty short to me. So for you…haha, I bet he made you feel like a giantess.”

“Yeah, you know what? He actually did there for a minute!” said Eve smiling. She suddenly straightened herself up, ascending tall in her sitting position as she rose up even higher above him. Jason was sitting more casually, with his back curved into a “C” shape, and his shoulders hunched, so that now, with Eve sitting up strongly, Jason realized that his eyes were just below Eve’s shoulders. She glanced down at him with a sexy side-eye as she raised her eyebrows. 

“And I gotta say…I actually kind of enjoyed it,” she said matter-of-factly. 

“Y-yeah? You enjoyed it?” asked Jason. He suddenly felt very small next to his girlfriend, with her sitting up all tall and proud like that, so he tried to casually straighten himself up too, without making it too obvious what he was doing. But even though he straightened his shoulders and spine as best he could, the end result was that he was still just looking into Eve’s neck. Eve, of course, knew what was happening. And because she was still strangely horny, she suddenly decided to play along with it all. 

“Yeah,” she said, with a quiet huskiness in her voice. “I did. It made me feel…kinda…big and powerful.”

“Big and powerful, hmm?” replied Jason, lowering his gaze to study Eve’s breasts. Even though she had recently compelled two cumshots in a row out of his cock, Jason felt himself start hardening again. Eve’s breasts were bigger…his eyes swept over her body. Her thighs were pushing her jeans to the limit — had they always seemed so tight on her? Jason saw that a fair amount of Eve’s belly flesh was hanging over her jeans’ waistline…nothing too noticeable on first glance of course, but now that he was looking, he could tell that she had definitely gained some weight recently. And it was good weight. 

His cock surged a little…what was happening? Why was he feeling this turned-on right now? A hot wave of anxiety passed over him as he remembered Eve growling at him during their most recent sex…about being a little bitch. Those words had been spoken in the heat of passion, yes, but they had cut him to the core. But suddenly, Jason saw an opening — he wasn’t going to let this hold him back. He was going to give Eve what she wanted. He was going to remind her who he was, and how strong he was.

“Well, you may be powerful enough to overcome weak little Jeremy,” he said, his voice rising a little in anticipation, “But when it comes to other guys —”

And here, Jason slyly eyes Eve’s midsection, and prepared to tackle her back onto the bed. Eve saw what he was planning on doing, however, and sprang into action. She leapt back onto the bed and rose up on her knees, holding her arms up in front of her in a protective stance. She was smiling widely — having a little wrestling match sure beat having an awkward conversation about what had just happened during sex. 

“What?” asked Eve with challenging energy. “When it comes to other guys what?”

Jason couldn’t help but notice how tall Eve looked now that she was up on her knees. He grinned as he sighed and rose up on his own knees, facing her, but even still, she was a good four-and-a-half inches taller than he was. 

“Oh so you’re gonna try and defend yourself, are you?” he asked wryly. 

“Yeah! How do they say it? Come at me bro!” laughed Eve. 

Jason sighed again exaggeratedly, turning his head to the side a little as he sized her up. 

“O-kaaaaay!” he said, with a tinge of high-pitched warning in his voice. “But you only have yourself to blame.” 

“Ooooo, listen to the big man talk!” chided Eve, privately wondering if saying such a thing was going too far. 

Jason pivoted around a little on his knees, holding his own arms up as he approached Eve on his knees.

“You really think you can beat me?” he laughed. 

“I don’t know — make me submit!” Eve shot back. 

Jason quickly went for Eve’s midsection, but she intercepted his hands with her own, both of them interlocking. 

“Ha! Gotcha!” exclaimed Eve.

“Haha, you got me?” returned Jason. “I don’t think so.”

He slowly started bending Eve’s hands back, and she responded by trying to do the same to him. Jason found himself surprised by Eve’s strength. On top of just getting bigger the past few weeks, her regular workouts had certainly strengthened her body. Jason was making more of an effort than he was comfortable with, but he remained externally light-hearted. 

“That’s it?” he teased her. “That’s all ya got?”

“I could…say the same about you!” replied Eve, starting to pant a little with effort. She looked down at her forearms, the muscles of which were bulging a little, and standing out more than she had seen them before. She also noticed…and a strange feeling came over her once she realized…that her hands were a little bigger than Jason’s. 

‘But they’ve always been a little bigger,’ she reminded herself. ‘You’ve always had slightly bigger hands, and longer fingers, than him. It comes with being 5 inches taller.’

Eve found herself wondering why she had never really thought about this specific size difference before. Right now, as their hands jostled together, it just seemed…more obvious. But Eve was losing the hand battle nevertheless. She bared her teeth and smiled, continuing to put up her futile effort. She may have been getting stronger, but she wasn’t anywhere near as close to as strong as Jason. With pleasure, her eyes traveled across his taut nudity, admiring how the muscles were bulging impressively in his arms. She looked at her own arms again — she knew they were small compared to Jason’s, but she was definitely starting to catch up with him. 

“Woah, look at my arms!” she laughed through hr panted efforts. “I’ve got some muscle now! My workouts are totally paying off!”

“Yeah…I…I see that,” said Jason, doing his best to disguise his physical effort as he continued to press Eve’s hands back. “But it’s not gonna…be enough against me!”

“We’ll see,” panted Eve, but she knew she was fighting a losing battle. She suddenly decided to change tactics. She pretended to stare wide-eyed at something behind Jason. “Oh my god, what kind of insect is that?!” 

“What? Where!?” asked Jason in alarm, turning around with their hands still interlocked. He was a bit on an entomophobe, and Eve knew it. Taking advantage of his momentary lapse in attention, she stretched her left leg out on the bed, right beside Jason’s body, and then dropped her entire body hard and heavy to the left, bringing her right leg up in the air at the same time. Jason was caught by surprise and went down hard on the bed along with Eve — she was amazed at how easily she had been able to pull him down. And as he fell onto her left leg, Eve brought her right leg down with determined force, pinning her boyfriend in a tight leg-scissors hold, right around his midsection. 

“Hey! That’s…cheating!” cried Jason. The word “cheating” was more forced out of his mouth than actually spoken, since Eve had gathered her strength and squeezed him with both of her legs at that exact moment. Their hands parted, and Jason began to devote his arm strength to getting out of Eve’s leg hold. 

“Haha, what was that?” laughed Eve triumphantly. “You sounded like a little airbag there for a second.” 

“Cute trick, Eve,” grumbled Jason through his teeth as he tried to pry Eve’s legs apart. “Funny how you have to…resort to that kind of stuff…to…to win…cheating!” 

“Having a little trouble there?” teased Eve as she continued to squeeze and tighten her leg hold. “And I didn’t cheat! I just outsmarted you!” 

“No fair…you know I’m afraid of insects!” Jason complained as his face grew red with effort. Eve suddenly realized how big her thighs looked as she squeezed. For his size, of course, for his 5’8 frame, Jason’s 170 pounds were muscled and impressive, but for the first time, Eve was seeing how big her thighs looked compared to Jason’s body. Sure, she knew very well that he was stronger than her, but bigger? Of course his upper body was bigger, but Eve was really noticing how much smaller his body looked in between her legs. She knew that her lower body was bigger, if not stronger. They had measured a few weeks ago. But she had gained some pounds since then…maybe even as many as five, or thereabouts. Eve suddenly got it in her mind to weigh herself next time she went to the gym. She was curious how much she had gained. 

“Hahaha! Exploiting the weaknesses of your opponent is a surefire way to victory!” Eve laughed as she continued to tease him. She could hardly believe it — she actually had her former-all-state wrestler boyfriend in a crushing thigh hold, and it didn’t look like he was going to be able to get out of it. 

“Hmm, good advice!” puffed Jason, and, from the vice-like prison of Eve’s thighs, he reached out his hands and started tickling her stomach. 

“No!!” shouted Eve as her eyes went wide, trying to parry his hands away with her own. “No!! Don’t you fucking — rrrrraaauughhh!!” 

She shook her head back and forth as she doubled down the pressure of her thighs, trying desperately to squeeze him into submission before he forced her to relent with his tickling. The pressure of her thighs was such that Jason’s face was now bright red. Privately, he could hardly believe the force of Eve’s legs — he had never really seen her as someone who was physically strong, but he was being forced to reckon with this new reality. He knew that the only way out of this was to just keep tickling her. 

After a few tense moments, Eve finally gave up and relaxed her thighs, bringing her knees up to her chin to try and protect her vulnerable abdomen from Jason’s fingers. Jason used his newfound freedom to pounce on Eve, grab her hands, and force himself on top of her as he pressed her arms back down into the bed. 

“Give up?” he asked, grinning down on her as he panted in and out, trying to catch his breath. 

Eve looked up at him, breathing hard herself, feeling the strength of his arms holding her in place as she looked up into his triumphant eyes. This was the Jason that she wanted. This was the guy who had been missing for the past few weeks. For the first time in a while, she actually felt small and overpowered in his presence. 

“I give up,” she breathed, blinking up at him. Jason’s smile widened, and he let her go. Eve sat up, and they looked at each other for a few moments, smiling as they composed themselves. 

“Haha, your face is still red!” giggled Eve. “For a minute there I had you looking like a tomato!”

“Yeah, well…haha, Eve, I gotta say, I can tell that your legs are getting stronger!”

“Haha, yeah! Look at these big meaty babies!” she exclaimed, extending out her right leg as she slapped her thigh. The firm, strong, feminine flesh jiggled in response. “I think I’ve really been putting on the pounds lately.”

“Well don’t worry about that — I think you look great,” said Jason. “You’re like…really getting some curves!”

“Hmmm, you like that?” purred Eve, getting up on her knees and arching her back sexily as she gyrated her hips back and forth. “You like curves on girls?”

“Uh, yeah…doesn’t everyone?” 

“Oh who knows with you dudes,” chuckled Eve. 

“Well, every dude who I’ve talked to…likes curves,” declared Jason. 

“Hmmm, well that settles it,” replied Eve. “I’m gonna keep working out and eating a shit ton, and before you know it, my curves are gonna totally overpower you, sir.” Eve liked teasing Jason this way, because it inspired a snappy confident reply. That’s what she had been missing recently — his confidence. A flash of a thought went through her head, and she wondered whether Ben liked curvy girls. 

“Well I don’t know about “overpower,” laughed Jason. “Think you’ll need to lift a lot of weights before you have a chance at that. But bigger?” He stopped himself and looked over Eve’s body, before chuckling a little nervously, backpedalling. “Even still, I don’t think you’ll get bigger than me.”

“Well I’m already bigger in some areas,” responded Eve with a raise of her eyebrow. “And I am 5 inches taller than you, so…yeah, if I keep gaining weight, I’ll eventually be bigger than you.”

“Haha, that’s assuming I don’t get any bigger!” laughed Jason.

“Yes it is.”

“Well, I know that I weigh like, over 170 pounds, and you weigh, what?”

“I’m not actually sure…I haven’t weighed myself in weeks.”

“I actually think I have a scale somewhere in here…you know, from wrestling days, when we all had to make sure our weight was exactly right.” Jason bent over backwards and looked under his bed. “Yep! Here it is!” He pulled out a white electronic stepping scale. “Wanna give it a go? You know, to see how much muscle you’ve gained?”

“Uhhh…” said Eve. She suddenly wasn’t sure that she wanted to know. The worst thing she could imagine was that she somehow weighed more than Jason — that would totally wash away any feelings of femininity that she was enjoying right now. But refusing to weigh herself would just look weird. 

“Uh, sure!” she said, without really thinking. “But…but you weigh yourself first.”

“Ha! All righty,” said Jason, putting the scale on the floor and stepping on it. Subconsciously, both he and Eve were grateful for any kind of distraction away from talking about the sex they had just had. Eve was feeling irritated about it, but increasingly guilty and ashamed, and Jason was feeling hurt and inadequate. Neither of them really wanted to delve into these feelings at the moment. 

“Huh,” said Jason, his eyes narrowing a bit at the black number that had appeared on the scale. 

“What’s it say?” asked Eve, hopping off the bed to come over. 

“It says…I weigh 167.2,” came Jason’s voice, a little smaller than usual. 

“Hmm well looks like you dropped off a little bit, huh?” teased Eve as she walked up next to him. The scale gave Jason a 2-inch boost, but even still, he was looking straight into Eve’s smirk as he turned to look at her. Even with the boost, the top of his head barely scaled her eyes. 

Jason stepped off the scale, and his eyes went back down to being even with Eve’s neck. He felt a little puzzled.

“Uh…guess I haven’t been eating great or working out that much,” he mumbled. “But no problem, I can change that.”

“You’re fine, Jason, don’t worry about it,” said Eve kindly, stepping onto the scale. Suddenly, the top of Jason’s head didn’t even come up to her nose. “Now let’s see about me — I have been working out a lot, and I’ve been eating like a horse…let’s see what…” 

Eve’s voice petered away as she looked down at the number.

155.8.

“What!?” cried Eve, her mouth dropping open. “I’ve gained THAT much!?”

“Hehe, well, I mean…like I said, it looks good on you!” said Jason. 

“Jesus CHRIST!” exclaimed Eve, straightening up and looking down at Jason as she put her hands on her belly flesh and jiggled it. “Look at me, Jason! You sure I’m not getting fat?” 

“Eve, come on — no!” laughed Jason, staring up at his girlfriend. On the scale, she was 7 inches taller than him, and as she shook her flesh in his face, he couldn’t help but feel small in her presence. She was getting bigger all over, there was no doubt about it. Just a month or so before, she had been pretty skinny, but now that was all a thing of the past. 

“Hmmmm,” pondered Eve, looking at him a little doubtfully. “You’re suuuure? I mean, I guess my BMI is within the “normal” range, right? Let’s see, I’m 6’1…so 155.8…let’s just say 156, cause I know I’m gonna keep gaining weight, the way I’m eating…so that’s…yeah, my BMI is 20.6. Totally in the normal range!”

“Wow, you did all that math in your head?” 

“All that what?” laughed Eve, winking at him as she stepped off the scale.

“You math nerds,” said Jason, shaking his head. 

“Oh gosh! What time is it?” said Eve suddenly. “I’ve gotta get to work on my multivariable calculus homework!” 

“My god, what a surprise,” said Jason dryly. “I guess I should get to work on my homework too.”

“Yes, you should!” said Eve, throwing back on her professional-looking top and putting on her 3-inch heels. 

“Uh…wanna do our homework together?” offered Jason. “Like, at the library or something?” 

“Haha, no Jason,” said Eve, putting on her final heel and standing up before him, putting her hands on her hips as her chuckling sent little ripples through the flesh of her diaphragm. “You know that if we study together we’re not gonna get any real work done!” 

“Ah…uh, haha, ok,” said Jason. He was still completely naked, but Eve was now fully clothed in her swanky-looking business top and professional-looking tight blue jeans, and…her heels. In these heels, Eve was 6’4, an entire 8 inches taller than Jason. His eyes were even with her shoulders. They both just stood there for a few seconds, saying nothing, absorbing the comparison between themselves. A lot of things were suddenly going through Eve’s mind, but in that moment, she really didn’t feel like engaging them. It was enough to just look at the comparison and take note. She gave a little chuckle. 

“Ok Jason, well, talk to ya soon. Get your work done, ok!” 

“Ok,” he said quietly, his shoulders slumping a little as she gathered up her purse and slung it over her shoulder. 

“And no pouting!” Eve laughed as she walked out. She was laughing, but deep down inside, after their fun and games had run dry, she was met with the same intent feelings she had right after she finished fucking him: she had to get out of there.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep