- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(12/28/20) While not exactly christmas related, I hope it's still a very welcome site for everyone who likes this story! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year

"Ugh… even for April, these socks are totally rank. I'd really hate to be you right now… or ever. Well, either way, since I lost the bet because of you, I guess this is just fair!" Sewing needle in one hand and an extremely worn, torn up, and rancid looking sock in the other, she slowly inched towards you with a menacingly smug and foreboding smile. Backed up into the corner of the room, your tiny body was mere moments away from being ruthlessly violated by yet another one of your sisters. You wanted to cry but the strange stirring in your body made you more conflicted than anything else. Trembling before her all encompassing shadow, your eyes darted between the dirty sock, and your sister's short black hair. Almost like life flashing before your eyes, a rush of awful thoughts filled your head while you stared at her and you started to lament on how you got in this situation to begin with… 


-A couple hours earlier-


"I have a track meet tomorrow, and if you don't keep licking, I'll be running laps with you inside these." April said, holding up the same incredibly worn socks from earlier. Scared out of your mind from the thought alone, you thoroughly rubbed your tongue across her massive foot, trying your best to persevere through all the disgust her stale sweat, toejam, and dirt brought you. After experiencing June's "lucky" socks many years back, you've learned to be cautious around your sisters sports socks and despite your best efforts to avoid them you've seen, smelled, and tasted how awful they were numerous times. Not wanting to add another awful experience to the list you kept on obeying, until someone decided to step in. 


While April stared at her phone, idly enjoying how your tiny tongue felt as it slid across her unwashed feet, you began to smell another, similarly foul odor invade your senses. An odor that was all too familiar to you, and from the scent alone you could tell it was May, your 3rd and final sister. Before you could even confirm that it was her, two monstrous toes wrapped around your body, squeezing you tight before lifting you up in the air. From the reflection in her glossy nails, you could vaguely make out May's smug smile as she stole you away from April's feet, and while being "rescued" was typically a good thing, being between May's toes was still awful. The lingering odor of her sweat and grossly accumulated toejam, made your eyes water and stomach stir. 


"Ha, is that even a threat? I'm sure your smelly track socks don't even hold a candy to my lucky socks." She said dangling a pair of long athletic socks in front of her. Despite them barely being near you the smell was overwhelming and since you were stuck between her toes you couldn't even cover your nose or shield yourself from the horrible smell. While it was similar to April's socks, the smell of feet was still extremely overbearing, beating down on you like a chemical weapon, you started to cry as you tried and failed to hold your breath. 


"Can't you see the twerp was already busy with my feet, May?" April exclaimed as she got up from her seat and stomped down softly on her foot till it was back on the ground. April's soles now made up the roof of your tiny little prison between May's toes. Squished between their rancid feet, no light entered, but the combined smell was more than enough to make you nauseous, even more so than before. Caged in by their feet, you could no longer hear what they were saying, but you could tell it wasn't good. Hoping to just get knocked out by their combined stench, your hopes were shattered when April lifted her foot off of May's foot and light filled your toe prison once again. 


Upon looking up at the two of them, you could sense the competitive aura they had as twins finally kick in, and for you, this was a very bad thing, especially after the conversation they had earlier. You tried to escape, but May kept you secure between her big and second toe. In your peripheral you could see them both putting on their dreaded "lucky" socks. You began to struggle desperately as you thought you'd be stuck inside May's smell ridden basketball socks, but she flicked you out from between her toes before putting her socks on. Feeling a sense of relief you tiredly tried to escape to no avail. Watching you gasp for fresh air the two of them stared you down with terrifyingly smug grins. 


You couldn't even crawl a couple inches before May had picked you up by your shirt and brought you close to her face. The residual smell of her gross socks on her hands was still overwhelming for your tiny senses proving that it was almost impossible to fully escape their malodorous torture.


Struggling with all your might, your sisters only stood there and giggled at your dismay as they casually slid their lucky socks on. And without a care in the world they tossed you onto the carpeted floor like a piece of trash. Now on the floor the combined stench was actively and viciously tearing away at you from the outside in. The sheer volume of awe at and musk was honestly staggering, and within a minute or two of groveling on the floor, it started to feel as if you were stranded in a cheesy foot scented sauna and this was just the beginning… 


While you were desperately trying to not breathe in their oppressive foot odor, the twin sisters had been plotting about how exactly they were gonna settle their affair and unfortunately for you, they seemed to be on the same wave-length as a sinister expression appeared on their faces almost in sync. 


The two of them sat down on the floor and almost instantly, surrounded you with their socked feet. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, you were now trapped within four horrible smelling walls that were composed of what seemed like the most heinous material known to man: your sisters' extremely worn "lucky" socks. 


"Heyyy, little bro~" April said playfully wiggling her toes at you as they ‘inadvertently’ sent rancid sock lint and tiny droplets of sweat your way. "Mind helping us with our little dispute?" She asked knowing that you were physically unable to answer thanks to the crippling cloud of poison and humidity that was your sisters' feet, and of course your suffering was a good enough answer to your sister's rhetorical question. 

"Great! All you gotta do is smell our socks and tell us whose own is the worst! Easy, right?" She said nonchalantly, almost as if it were completely normal, and in some demented way, it was, but only for your sad existence. Your heart sunk at those words, you wanted nothing more than to be as far away as possible from those musty socks, but deep down something was exclaiming otherwise. However, before you could quell whatever was causing those strange thoughts, your sisters were finally fed up with waiting for you to start sniffing and decided to take matters into their own hands, or rather, own feet.


“In some weird way I bet you’ll actually end up liking this like last time, you pervert.” April snarked, grabbing you by the waist and delivering you towards May’s not-so-inviting, and despite your very frantic struggles it was no use. April, with little to no concern for your safety, plunged you deep into the socked toe gaps of her twin sister’s dirty socks. As your head got pushed into the sock’s fabric an insane mind-numbing rush of malodorous aromas bombarded your sweats and what seemed like gallons of sweat leaked out onto your body, filling your mouth and entire being. The smell was horrible and it was nearly impossible to tell it apart from the pained tears that erupted from your face. 


“H-Hey!! Don’t just do that without warning me!!” May giggled with a joyful grin on her face as your tiny body tickled her rancid feet and as some sick unintentional punishment her toes reacted accordingly. Scrunching around your miniscule form like an anaconda, you were squeezed tightly by her powerful socked toes and you could feel your body creak and shudder from the pressure. The smell of rancid feet and stale sweat was a million times more potent and despite you only being scrunched for a few seconds, it felt like an hour and when you were finally released from her toes and dropped back down onto the ground you had a coughing fit and gasped for whatever little fresh air remained around the awful atmosphere May’s musty socks created. For a moment you thought that you had survived, but then you remembered that things were far from over. Just when you were finally catching your breath, you were picked up my April again, and your heart sunk as you realized that you were about to be shoved into yet another putrid foot-scented hell.


“Try to beat that April!” May exclaimed smuggly wiggling her toes towards you and April. “You might as well give up because there’s no way that you’ll be able to get a better reaction than that!”

“Wanna bet?” April said, staring angrily.

“Sure! Loser has to do whatever the winner says!” Hands on her hips, and feet outstretched towards April, May sat there triumphant, thinking that she had won this contest hands down.


“Alright, twerp. You better get a good whiff in because if you say May’s feet smell worse there’ll be hell to pay.” She said, tossing you onto the floor. Without even getting a chance to get back up, the massive shadow of her foot loomed overhead and quickly plummeted down onto you. The ball of her foot landed directly onto your chest, knocking the wind out of you and forcing you to inhale her pungent foot odor. While it was a very close competition, saying the smell was any worse or better than April’s socks was a hard choice to make. However, April would soon do something that would change the tides (of sweat) sorely in her favor. “You know, these socks are pretty beat up. Unlike May’s there’s way more holes and I’ve worn them for wayyy longer.” She said grinding the ball of her foot on top of you and smothering your whole body. Describing the odor as putrid would be an understatement in this case. The smell and raw humidity of her sweat and unwashed track and field socks was just the worst. After a few more seconds of grinding you into the carpet she finally lifted her foot, but as you tried to open your watering eyes you realized that it was still a little dark. But as a dim light filled the area, you realized where you were and then, much like the sudden realization, you were hit unexpectedly by the foul steamy air from that resided on the inside of her socks. Hanging off the side of her sock and desperately trying to pull your head out, a huge feeling of dread came over you as the May’s toes came into view. Littered with sock lint and fetid toejam, it was truly your worst nightmare. However, May was far from finished…


Grabbing your head with her toes she shoved your face deep into the gap between her big and second toe. The sweltering humidity was unbearable, your nose and mouth were buried deep in a pocket of toe jam, and May’s sweat drenched your entire body. Trying to scream out of pain filled your mouth with her toejam, and every breath was tainted by her putrid foot air. Your struggles were amusing, yet worrying for April and she quickly lost all confidence when she saw your body go limp. At the end of the day, the horrible smell of her track socks in combination with her already fetid feet knocked you out cold, and in a way, this was a good thing… until you woke up several hours later in April’s room.

  

“Oh good, you’re finally awake. I can’t believe you made me lose that bet!” She sighed. “At least my punishment won’t be as bad as yours..." Noticing your confusion and fear, May gladly elaborated.

 

“Oh yeah, my punishment is that I have to sew up April's rank socks. She really wasn’t kidding when she said they were full of holes. And while handling her stinky socks isn’t as bad as being sewn into them. Being that small really sucks doesn’t it.” She laughed, grabbing you off the floor and placing you onto the desk. And as your struggles went ignored and you were restrained by thread and grafted onto the rancid cloth of the inside of April’s socks, you knew that only hell would await you tomorrow at her next track meet...


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to make sure that any further stories and chapters don't take too long to write, but no promises~

Follow me on twitter: @RandomInterWeeb!