- Text Size +

After what seemed like an hour, they were still driving. They hadn't reached their destination yet, but they had stopped en route to pick up some Burger King, which was reportedly a favorite of Alicia's 8-year-old daughter, who was in bed sick today.
Brett's tongue was beat. He finally had to give up and just lay in the stifling sock, letting her knead him with her toes. It wasn't that the wicked-strong baked foot flavor had overpowered him, it was just so dry and salty for him, and he couldn't salivate any more. The saltiness just permeated him. He felt like he'd just driven a Ford Super Duty through the Bonneville Salt Flats and tried to lick the giant vehicle from bumper to bumper. The boy's stomach felt very full. He reckoned that if you scaled up the foot funk he'd consumed to his regular size, he must have had a 5-lb bucket of it. He had no hunger, he had eaten a dinner of sweat, dead skin cells, and little particles of wool from her sock.
Alicia was humming for most of the trip and seemed to be in high spirits, but things took a turn for the worse as she got a call from her husband, who was evidently leaving for work. She had seen him sleeping and not woken him up as she left for school; he disappointed her by saying that he had gotten home at 6 in the morning, slept in parts during the day while he tended to their daughter Sonia, and he would be working overnight today as well. Brett could hear the conversation on her car stereo as she was using her phone hands-free, but her husband had not divulged enough details for Brett to divine what kind of job this guy had - he was secretive.

And then came another call. He was astonished to hear that it was his own mother.

"Hi Alicia, can you talk now?"
"Fancy Nancy! Anytime for you! How are you honey?!" she all but yelled into the speakerphone, dripping with sincere enthusiasm and affection. Nancy Henderson was one of Alicia's best friends on the teaching staff, a fact Brett hadn't really realized until now.
His mother didn't sound too happy on the other end. She spoke tentatively. "Sorry to intrude. Is Brett with you?"
"Yes honey. He and I are going to do the shrink training today. I'm sorry I have to take him with me, I just didn't have time at school-"
"It's fine Alicia. I have a favor to ask.... can you look after him tonight?"
Brett couldn't see it, but Alicia looked both excited and puzzled above. "Definitely Nancy, but why? Everything ok?"
Sighing from the other end of the line. "Don got himself.... in trouble again. This time he called me from the police station. I know you were going to drop off Brett, but I probably won't be home until very late and he seems to have left his keys in my car, so you won't be able to get in."
"OH goodness Nancy! I'm sorry. Do you need me to come by and help you?" Alicia said, concerned.
"You're a great friend Alicia, but I think I'd better handle it myself. He's had me pick him up from some seedy places before, but this is a first. I just don't know how long it will take to get this ironed out, y'know? Don can't keep missing work or he'll lose his job at the school- I've got to get him bailed out and somehow convince him to come in to work in the morning." she murmured softly.
"Of course honey. You know you and your family is welcome in my home. Brett is welcome. You call me later and tell me how things are going OK?"
His mom agreed.

It seemed no sooner that the call ended than that the car stopped and she turned off the engine.
"O Brett, did you hear all that?" she said in a concerned tone.
He walkie-talkied back "Yes, I heard it. Don can be a real piece of work. I wonder what he did."
"Don't dwell on it Brett. Your mom is going to take care of him. She is a very strong and caring woman. Anyway you aren't the same at all - you're going to graduate with good grades, go to college, and make your mom proud!"
"I guess, " he said weakly.

"Brett your voice sounds like chalk! Let me give you a drink."
He felt the world shift around as the foot was lifted from the shoe and his flailing body dropped onto the passenger seat. As she unshrunk him, she thrust a plastic cup of Diet Coke in his hands. He drank greedily.
She continued talking, shaking her head slightly. "You are so thirsty because you cleaned my salty foot with your tongue! You got almost the whole thing done even at half an inch! Yuck, silly Brett, you shouldn't have done that. It's a long way to go for a joke!"
Brett grinned and began to belch as he struggled to consume enough of the fizzy drink. "Excuse me."
The teacher rolled her eyes animatedly.
Finishing the burp, he said with mock indignation: "But it was your idea, you said you wanted it!"
"I did say it Brett, but I thought it was a joke. Didn't you see my text??"
He touched the wrist device and scrolled through messages, pretending to have missed it.
"Oh wow, I missed this! So you didn't want me to do it after all?"
"NO Brett! Of course not!" she said, getting heated. Despite her occasionally domineering attitude, she very much didn't want to make him feel miserable without his consent, and it was inconceivable to her that he was enjoying this.
"Wait, it wasn't enjoyable at all for you?" He said, puzzled. "The other teachers seemed to like it at least a little bit."
She kind of sighed in saying "Yes of course it's nice, Brett, but I don't think I should make a good kid lick my feet. You're a good kid."

He paused,  "It wasn't *that* bad Alicia... don't be embarrassed. And you're not making me do it, remember? I'm 'volunteering' to do it, and I'm getting paid for it. I told you I was already used to it from the others. And we only spent a half-hour in there. In fact, as you know, the rules require that I do the confinement with you for 4 hours." He lied. 4 hours was never a requirement anywhere, but she had said so earlier and he was going to now countersign the lie.

She shook her head somewhat unbelievingly but with a growing smile on her face ultimately said, "Okay Brett, round two. You're a sweet kid."
Out came the shrink control again as he finished his drink.
"Now I expect you to do just as good a job eating my foot gunk this time again!" she added jokingly.


---


So the next round of shrinking began. He got to work on the second foot as she walked in the front door of her house, bearing dinner for her kids. He was on another planet, Planet Foot, but he heard the happenings on Planet Earth.
In the distance, he could hear the TV going and three distinct children's voices. It seemed to be a thoroughly bilingual household, as he heard everyone speaking in both English and Spanish at various points. A deep, husky female voice that sounded like a mini Mrs. Gomez must have been her oldest daughter Isabel. A frenetic younger boy's voice - that was eventually revealed to be Raphael. Sonia was the youngest daughter, and she spoke hoarsely as though she was sick, and coughed frequently.
Mrs. Gomez, on entering, immediately told Sonia to go to bed and that she'd be bringing dinner to her, but she shouldn't be out of bed playing a game. The small girl complied with some whining.
Mrs. Gomez then addressed Isabel, and asked her if she'd started her homework. The request prompted some snarky equivocation from Isabel.
Mrs. Gomez then grabbed something that Raphael was working on. He cried out "MOM! Isabel said I could fix it!"
"I did not! You are such a brat Raph."
"No you are!"
"Silencio!" yelled Mrs. Gomez formidably. She said something admonishing in Spanish, a crescendo of rapid language that he could only guess was meant to inform her kids that her patience was momentarily gone. The room was silent for a moment, and they sat down to eat their meal quietly, with conversation only slowly resuming. She asked each of them a few questions in Spanish, probably prosaic ones about how their day at school had gone. Brett, from inside Mrs. Gomez's sock, had wished that he had taken at least a little Spanish to understand.

Mrs. Gomez had recovered her composure and was joking with Isabel about something. He thought he heard his name spoken and the daughter laugh while she asked something else. The words from Mrs. Gomez were fast and impossible for him to deduce based on only tangential exposure to Spanish, but he thought he heard his name spoken again, and later heard the words "bajo mis pies!" triumphantly uttered with a tinge of cackling from Mrs. Gomez. This immediately caused her kids to all shout "Eww!" in unison, then talk about how gross that was, some in Spanish and some in English.

Cleanup after dinner and Brett was still in the sock as Alicia went about, washed dishes, and unpacked her bag at her desk. He had to do his work while she did hers. This was strange to do while she was standing at the sink, but despite her being mostly occupied, she seemed to react positively to his licking between her toes and he'd have sworn she made some approving noises again a few times.

After he'd made roughly the same headway as he'd done on the other foot, he felt her finally click the door shut to her room, and address him.
"Brett, you're a brave soldier! But the war with my feet is over heheh. Time for you to take a break."
With now-familiar dizzying speed, Alicia tipped him out of her sock onto a plastic coffee can lid. Then WHOOOSH and he was all of a sudden full-size, wearing his leotard in a room he recognized to be her bedroom, with an adjoining bathroom door open. She was sitting a short distance away at a small writing desk with her laptop open. The miniature office chair was no match for her massive booty, which creaked and spilled out over the sides.
He noticed her attention was below the desk. He watched her thoughtfully massage her feet into the thick bedroom carpet, seemingly admiring his handiwork in cleaning up her toes.

"Oh time's up already? But it was just getting good!" He joked.
Alicia guffawed loudly. She replied "You're crazy, I need to toss these socks in a biohazard container!" as she tossed them into an adjacent hamper.


Brett laughed in response. Then as he fell silent, he didn't really realize what was supposed to come next. Based on the call with Brett's mom, Brett could tell that Mrs. Gomez had not planned for him to come home with her for the whole night. She also had not reckoned for her husband to not be home. She had all three of her kids at home and probably was going to want to keep him close to keep him safe while shrunken, unless she somehow had a spare room. But somehow he doubted it.

"I was just thinking where we're gonna put you up for the night, Brett. I think you could be in here. I can find a little box for you to get privacy."
She sighed, "My kids are very curious and wanted to see a shrinkee, as they've never seen them before. But I don't want them to get their hands on you, because they might be rough. They see cartoons with shrunken people and assume that it's safe to do things, but it's not safe."
Brett nodded in agreement. "I'll stay shrunken overnight if you need me to. Did my mom call back?"
Mrs. Gomez frowned and shook her head. "She hasn't. I bet it takes hours to make bail. It's probably a long night for her. You should plan to stay here overnight."
Brett said, "Well, I can just study for now. You brought in my backpack so I'll get back to it. Where can I plug my phone in?"
She gestured to the bedside table as she got up. "I'm going to let you work for a while then. You can use this desk. Then I'll come by again after I'm done with my work for the night. Would you mind washing up and meeting me in the living room then? I at least wanted you to meet my kids at full size so they know you're real. And I have something... special planned!"

As she closed the door behind her, he went into the large master bathroom and washed his face, hands, arms, and exposed parts of his legs, but he didn't want to strip completely yet. He started to figure that there would still be a butt confinement, although Alicia hadn't mentioned it.
Pulling on his jeans and shirt again, Brett then spread out his books and papers on the desk, wondering what she meant by "something special."

---

After about 2 hours of prepping for his next final, she returned and beckoned for him to come with her. She said under her breath "Just play along, okay?"
He barely registered what she said, and set aside his books and stepped out the door. Mrs Gomez was waiting for him across the hall. He followed, his footfalls quiet on the carpeted floor.
"OK Isabel and Raphael, this is Brett. He is the boy I told you about from the high school." Brett could not understand what she then said in Spanish, but she was telling them to speak only in English now, as that was all that Brett understood.
Isabel was interested. "Why did you get shrunk Brett? Are you being punished?"
Brett looked over at Mrs Gomez. Did she expect him to explain himself?
"Well no, this isn't punishment. I volunteered to help the school."
Mrs Gomez chimed in, "That's right, he agreed to help me and other teachers learn how to handle shrinkees. Once I'm certified, you better be good or I can shrink you too! Haha" she joked.
Some snarky retorts from the kids.
Isabel said scornfully "I'm almost in 8th grade and you're telling me the high school teachers are going to shrink us? Why would you help them punish us Brett?" He didn't respond to that one, but he could see the frustration on her face.
Raphael said loudly "No way I'm going in your shoe mom, your feet are always smelly!"
"Don't be so sure young man... maybe if you're really bad I'll have no choice but to do it!" She said, smiling. Brett could not tell if he was being used as a prop to frighten her kids or if she actually meant it.
"Well, we didn't even see you shrink Brett! This could be all fake!" cried the dubious Raphael.
Brett replied. "You didn't see your mom come in with me, did you? How else did I get here?"
The kid was silent.

"So actually Brett and I were not quite done..." she said to the two kids. "I'm going to demonstrate for you that the shrinking is real."
"Brett still has one more step to undertake. He is going to go under my butt for confinement. We have at least an hour to go. It is the final step and then I will have all the experience to be certified."

Both kids were grossed out. "But mom, you can't be serious!" "We can smell your farts from here, you're going to kill him!" "How are you going to keep him from going *inside* your butt???"
She ignored the questions and looked at Brett to take over.
He was reddened but realized he was being asked to show enthusiastic participation. "It's perfectly normal for the safety training. She won't hurt me and it's not as bad as it sounds."
"You see kids? Brett is not scared to be under my butt. He can smell my farts too. He is not afraid if I fart on him, right?" Looking at him, she winked.
Brett finally comprehended that she was only trying to scare her kids, and he played along. Nodding, he laid it on thick. "No ma'am, I'm ready for whatever comes out of your booty. Your farts smell very bad tonight, but you're expressly allowed to directly fart on my shrunken body. As many times as you want, no matter how bad it smells. And sorry to correct you, but we have 2 hours remaining, not 1."
Mrs. Gomez grinned to her kids as she let loose a little toot. Brett, standing next to her, immediately smelled the sulfurous and noxious fumes. Wow, she was going to smell so much worse than Ms. Olivier down there, he thought. He hoped that the rapid-fire farts were entirely a joke and she was almost out of ammo.
"You hear that? He's right about all of it. Raphael, Isabel, someday you might have to do the same thing unless you're always good!" She said pridefully.
Isabel still looked dubious of their plans. She challenged, "Okay, then do it to him. See if I care."
Brett stood in place in the living room dealing with their stares while Mrs. Gomez stomped back to her bedroom to fetch the remote. He heard them talking furtively to each other in Spanish. The boy giggled slightly but straightened his face when his mom returned.
Alicia looked at Brett with fake admonishment. "OK Brett, time for you to shrink and go under my booty now. I tried to save as much gas for you as possible. You haven't smelled anything yet. I hope that you inhale every last fart, and I don't smell any of it."

With that, they all heard a loud WHOOSH as he shrank. She was so close she nearly was able to catch him as he fell under his clothes.
Handling him gently with her left hand, he saw that he was relatively large, about 2-3 inches tall. At this size, he would definitely not be crammed into her butthole, which was at least some relief.
Then with her right hand, she pulled out the waistband of her skirt and panties underneath. He could see an asscrack that looked as tall as a two story building. It was tall enough that he ominously worried what would happen if he fell straight in.

Time seemed to stand still as she dangled him over her butt. He saw still-rippling cellulite in the mammoth buttocks from the motion of storming back into the living room and getting Brett into position. Each cheek was the size of a house, and relatively pale skin compared to her mostly-tanned legs and arms. Her ass cheeks were separated by a gap large enough that he could imagine slipping completely inside if he was in the wrong position when she sat down. Emanating from the crack was an extremely strong odor of flatulence and sweat from the day. She had done nothing to clean herself down there since they'd been home. Thankfully, Mrs. Gomez let him go against the surface of the panties, rather than on the crack itself. Falling down a soft slide of cotton, he saw the curvature of the ass growing larger and larger as he slid in, and then darkness as she released the waistband and it clamped shut. Both Isabel and Raphael were aghast, their mouths open.

Alicia was satisified that her display of force had worked, so she sat down on the couch and wordlessly began watching some television. It would be time for both of her kids to go to bed in about an hour, so she figured at that point she'd be able to let Brett go quietly. Hopefully she could hold her farts in and not put him through too much suffering, she thought. But those pills were really doing a number on her stomach, which made it less enjoyable for her - there was some excitement in the notion that Brett was under her ass, especially since he had gone above and beyond in his performative enthusiasm. It almost made her believe that he wanted to be there, smushed under the great weight of her bottom.


But as the minutes ticked by, as her kids appeared to be chastened by the display and slowly disengaged from the living room and went back to their rooms, she felt restless. She had been motionless, then slightly wriggled her hips, trying to get more comfortable.


Brett felt the asscheeks slightly slide apart, his body moving upward into the gap by the friction of the flesh surrounding him. The ass sweat was seeping all around him, he felt the great stale odor of her asshole, but so far she hadn't passed gas directly on him.
But the adjustment had not made it any easier to hold in the gas. She groaned as the next wave of gas hit her.

Finally, she gave up.
PPFFFFFURT was the sound Brett heard, as his air supply was violated with the biggest fart he'd ever been present for.
Alicia felt bad for Brett, but it had been so good to let go of some of the gas! The first tiny bit of relief for her poor tummy after hours of these pills making her feel worse! And her stomach was still hurting! Surely, Brett could deal with another one? He had said he was prepared for anything, right?
PPPPPPFFFFUUUUUUUURTTTTT. This one was even bigger and longer. Brett coughed, felt like the fart was being forced directly into his nose and mouth simultaneously. Fresh air was almost nonexistent and he struggled to catch his breath.

His wriggling below was sort of distracting to Alicia. She felt like he was trying to make her even more distracted, and she responded by sort of grinding her butt downward and then clenching, almost sandwiching Brett's torso.
Until she suddenly felt his presence almost vanish. She noticed with fascination as he shrank smaller underneath her. She was a bit confused and then guessed that he could also shrink himself down to the same range as the remote shrink control if he wanted to. Maybe he wanted to get into a more comfortable position, she rationalized. Or maybe he was just that nice that he voluntarily shrunk himself further to make her more comfortable. But her phone wasn't nearby and she didn't really want to go find it until this pain passed, so she didn't contact Brett.

But Brett hadn't shrunk himself. He saw the unexpected message "enjoy your stay loser. you're about to get even smaller." on his wrist device as it buzzed.
What the hell, Brett thought.
Suddenly he started to shrink more.
It must be Mrs Gomez's kids. Isabel and Raphael, driven to fury by the threat of shrinking entering the repertoire of household punishments, had gotten her phone and were evidently using the secondary control to shrink him to the smallest they could get him, half an inch. That was the only explanation. Of course that's what they were plotting when she had stepped away. He braced himself for the fullest ass embrace he would ever have. Alicia's ass was about to become his world.

Brett screamed involuntarily as the ass grew ever bigger. He started to worry that he could suffocate in here if he was clenched completely in the ass.
As his size dipped to a half inch, he was almost totally swallowed up inside her ass, being pressed close to her sphincter. There was no light anymore, but he felt the shocking sensation of the slimy walls of the ass closing around his arms, his neck, and his face, coating every part of him with the salty, sweaty, stale, greasy film of her farts.
And whether or not she realized it, she was reacting to his shrinking by grabbing him even further in. She clenched her butthole more and more, sucking him closer to it, until he was close enough that she seemed satisfied.
But then the farts continued to come. Each one was expelled so close to his face that it made an echoing sound inside his throat as it gusted through. He felt that he could taste everything, that he was both breathing and swallowing his teacher's farts, that her ass was going to absorb him, and she did not react with anything like attentiveness. It was just too much.

PFURT. PFFFUUUURT. PFURURURRTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Alicia Gomez felt intense relief, as she continually passed gas and squeezed Brett as hard as she could against her butthole and got him into a comfortably immobile place where he was blocking almost all of her gas.
She frankly marveled at how little of it she was smelling. The little bit she did smell was terrible, like broccoli and old cheese and eggs and sulfur. The acrid, sour cloud behind her became Brett's breathing supply and she would have to find her phone to give him her thanks for doing such an amazing job.

Could she ever get Brett again for this job? She wondered boldly. This was better than having him as a sweet in her mouth, better than having her feet licked. It felt like he was vacuuming farts out of her ass and swallowing them whole while at the same time making her stomach feel better. What an amazing young man.

Mrs. Gomez swooned as she thought of it. Yes, she would have to find some way to convince him to do this again - as intense as those farts were for him. It just felt so great. Even if she wouldn't have the ability to shrink him outside school again for extra-curricular activities, she wanted somehow to get him to put his lips around her asshole and suck out her farts. She didn't want to force him either, she wanted to somehow get him to volunteer, and then tell her afterward that the farts were delicious, even if it was a pretend joke. He must like it or he wouldn't have shrunk himself down to half-inch, she knew it.