- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's where some things get started.  Mostly butt stuff and some odor.  Please review, I am always eager for critiques! Thank you!

 

 

 

 





THUD....THUD...!

Two monolithic legs rose high above in front of Zagrin.  Her height was almost impossible to imagine.  He must have been about an inch tall comparatively if she were normal height and he shrunken.  Zagrin took a tentative step back as her bare toes wiggled enthusiastically in front of him.  At his current stature he could hardly hope to reach the top of her big toenail. 

Casis grinned down at him knowingly. "What's the matter little human? Is it finally dawning upon you how truly gargantuan the task ahead of you is going to be?" 

His throat was dry and coarse, most likely due to the vicious heat of the place but now made worse from the frightful position he was now in. 

He cleared the nerves from his throat as he swallowed hard.

"Dear lady Casis, you need only point me in the right direction, hell, give me a hint if you will as to where to begin? I am a man well seasoned in the arts of romance."

Yet, attempting this venture may be more foreign than I would have hoped. Mumbled Zagrin. 


Suddenly, there was a shifting sound of stone and rock as the succubus began to lower down into a squatting position.  The whooshing sound of wind accompanied by her decent caused Zagrin to reel back covering his eyes, as dust and debris skittered about in the air.  Even the mere act of Casis crouching down to meet Zagrin's gaze at a lower level sent tremors of force through his surrounding space.  Her hands found a natural resting position on her knees as she smirked starring down at him.

As Zagrin uncovered his eyes, the site before him sent a startling shiver down his spine, that of both fear but also that familiar sense of curiosity and eagerness.  Resting just in front of his gaze were the string like undergarments that concealed the space between the succubus's thighs.  A thin line of black material ran from her hips down the center of her slit, as if her lips were gobbling up the string itself.  It left very little to the imagination.  A sly finger of hers came down and slipped beneath the thin layer of silk that rested neatly between her folds, and for a brief moment Zagrin got a glimpse of the soft and moist lips that lay just behind that tiny layer of fabric.  The finger retreated and a resounding snapping reset the thong into a more covered and comfortable position. 


"Ooof, front wedgies." Mused Casis.  "The devil lords always give us the sexiest of panties, but they never for once think about the comfortability of these things.  Like, we have to wear them all day for Devil's sake! A lady can't get anything done with all this chaffing."

Caught up in the moment of her fussing, Casis searched the ground beneath her and noticed Zagrin's transfixed gaze directly at her crotch. 

"Ohh, you liked getting a little peak didn't you?"

The rose pink tattoo of a heart that rested just above her mons seemed to flare up brightly for a moment. 


Zagrin shook his head, setting aside his momentary astonishment to focus.  He noticed the mark of the succubi glowing momentarily.  From his studies, he could recall that all succubi of hell had a variety of these marks located near or around various erogenous zones.  To fully illuminate a zone would mean the utmost pleasure for a succubi.  This is where he had to start, but as he gazed forward at the semi transparent panties in front of him, noticing a subtle dampness behind the layers of fabric, he wondered how he would even physically go about pleasuring a vagina that was 5 times taller than he was. 


"Know this Zagrin." Tutted Casis.  "I am the succubus of Fairness and Justice, and as such it would not be truly fair to me if we simply jumped forward towards desert." She slowly ran a finger down her slit to prove the point. "No no, you need to get things heated up first!"


Things were hot enough already for Zagrin, and standing between her thighs just beneath the humid dampness of her sex was soaking his simple rag clothes with sweat. 

With a sudden eagerness in her voice, Casis reached out towards Zagrin.  He had no time to react as he saw her right hand launch out towards him at an impossible speed.  For him it looked like a rapid movement, but for her a simple gesture.  Delicate silky fingertips carefully wrapped around his body as she slowly lifted his form up from the ground.  Her grip was not too tight, but not weak either.  Obviously she had a lot of experience with handling small creatures such as himself. 

"Oooh you're all damp with sweat!" Mocked Casis.  "That wont do, lets get you out of these rags."

With an expert flick of her left digits, a singular red painted nail swooped down and sliced towards Zagrin, cleaving off what simple clothes he had on in one fell swoop.  He was held now, stark naked in her hand, all shame cast out the window. 


"How eager of you, Casis my lady! You didn't even give me a chance to strip down on my own accord." Uttered Zagrin, as he shot out a shaky grin towards the domineering stare of the succubus. 

"My apologies little Zagrin, its just so much easier to maneuver your kind around when there are no rags in the way.  And you all taste sooo much better when you've been freed of your wrapper." She winked down at him with that last statement. 

"W-wait! No no!" Stuttered Zagrin as she began to raise him higher into the air. 

She was now standing at her full height once more, and as Zagrin surveyed his surroundings, he could see the ground hundreds of feet beneath him.  Dizziness set in as she jerked the fist holding Zagrin towards her midsection.  A vast expanse of creamy white skin filled Zagrin's view.  Slowly he was ushered towards her naval, where a familiar pink heart tattoo adorned the perimeter of her belly button. 

"See here now Zagrin, many unfortunate souls sent to me on a daily basis meet their end in there." As she brought her spare hand forward to point at her belly. 


Casis was by no means was slim succubus, but neither fat either.  One could tell by looking at her, that she was a well fed girl, with all the right amounts of fat added to the curvaceousness of her breasts and rear...with maybe a tiny bit of extra pudge added to her smooth belly.  This in part due to the nature of work, hell, consuming lives on a daily basis will increase your caloric load by a ton, who could blame her!

The succubus pushed away these thoughts and continued on with her routine. 


She brought her fist closer towards her abdomen and unfurled her fingers.  Planting the palm that held Zagrin neatly below her left breast, Casis sighed blissfully. 

"Listen closely little human."

Now stark naked, pushed up against the pudgy belly flesh of this succubus, Zagrin struggled to catch his breath in the sweltering embrace.  He pushed hard with his arms and legs against the wall of flesh in an attempt to create a pocket of air when he suddenly felt a vibration usher through the succubus's core. 


GRRRRRNNNN!


"Mmmm, that's my belly calling out for you!" Taunted Casis, as she slowly rubbed circles around the surface of her stomach.  "She's pretty full right now, but the ledger said just one more soul for today...I think I have some space still left."

Her words were like honey, but for Zagrin, his thoughts were only on survival.  These notions were made all the more clear when he heard what sounded like screaming originating from just beneath his current position resting against her belly. 

"If you don't do your best pleasuring me Zagrin, you'll end up in there sooner than later." 


Casis flicked her hair and continued on with the routine.  If she could terrify this human well enough into forgetting all about his tasks and grand notions of pleasuring her, she could wrap up this day in the next couple of minutes.  Although, having a human give her some much needed desire would be nice, she had her doubts about this one.  That was until she heard his tiny squeaks of protest. 


He wasn't going to give up.  Not at this rate.  A life devoted to wrongdoings and demonic study, only to be thrown into the Pits with a GIANT succubus and turned into belly fat? No.  He needed one thing, and that was a horde of sexy succubi to indulge in! Well, ones that were at least his size.  This Casis was a resounding beauty, and her attitude was sensual and domineering, but the sheer scale...


"Absolutely not today dear lady!" Whether it was the heat getting to his senses and finally driving him to insanity or maybe a tiny swelling of confidence driven by fear, Zagrin made his notions clear. 

"We had a deal remember? And as far as I know, your belly isn't the only spot on you that requires attention, you get enough of that everyday do you not? I mean you said it yourself, you do away and swallow down many souls.  Devil knows you're probably full by now and can use a break."


He had a point after all, thought Casis.  This was the first time in a long time that any mortal soul attempted to communicate with her that was not just wails of terror or pleading.  He sounded confident, with something peculiar on his mind. What goal was he seeking?

As Casis stared down at her palm as she unclasped it from her belly, sticky with sweat, she thought carefully for a moment.  Hell, all of what he said could also just be talk, and so she would truly put his commitment of the contract to the test.  At this thought, a wide, almost sinister grin spread across Casis' face. 


"Oh we had a deal alright.  Ok then Zagrin, I shall bring you to a special spot."


Zagrin was confused.  She had already dismissed the notion of pleasure from her pussy.  Where else were succubi's zones of pleasure? I mean, it did vary from girl to girl, but there were usually a couple of zones that were similar to one another.  He began to process this thought when that same cold shiver ran down his spine.  At this rate he would freeze in the depths of hell before he ever burned up.  There was one place he was forgetting, and as if reading his mind for a second time, Casis slowly began to maneuver Zagrin around her hips bringing him to her mighty behind. 




As he rounded the massive corner of her shapely rear, Zagrin got the first proper view of Casis' butt.  If she were a normal girl, the size of her rear would be plump, and slightly heart shaped.  There was indeed a heart here, the same characteristic pink tattoo that rested just on the small of her back, neatly fit above and between her two massive globes. 

The spheres of her ass jiggled as Casis shifted her weight.  Bringing her spare hand behind her, she carefully placed it upon her left cheek.  Her fingers were seemingly lost as she gripped her large ass, the flesh around compressing into the smoothness of her creamy skin.  Slowly and carefully, she began to spread aside the massive cheek.  The dark recesses of Casis' crack were slowly revealed as the dim red illumination of the chamber filled in areas that were once impossible to lay eyes upon.  The same thin black thong, even thinner here at the back, ran down the center of the divide.  Nestled neatly in the middle, Zagrin could just make out the tiny brown creases that formed the outer edges of the succubus's asshole.  Giggling echoed from far above, as behind the black string, the ridges of Casis' anus pulsed inwards and outwards eagerly.  A bright pink flare of light flashed from above her mighty cheeks, as Zagrin noticed the heart tattoo growing brighter. 


In all of his shock and awe, and current fear for the monolithic brown eye that rested behind that small shield of black fabric, Zagrin knew what he had to do.  He gulped nervously. Was he crazy? No, he had to be bold, he had to be adventurous, he had to prove to this giant succubus that he meant business!


Surely, he would be begging to be swallowed by now, thought Casis, as she giggled thinking about what the human was most likely witnessing at this very moment.  Then, she would gulp him down as he begged to forfeit the contract, and then she would be done.  Casis was about to taunt Zagrin when all of a sudden she heard him bellow out in a confident voice that startled her.


"Dear lady Casis, you were oh so keen on disrobing me so quickly, yet you still have yet to do so yourself. How long are we to play this game of taunting and teasing? If you don't oblige to the bargain of the contract, well, I might just have to let the demon lords know that the first of the succubi is a prude and a tease." 


She could hear his grin.

Casis puffed out her cheeks at that last part, no way a mortal soul could contact a demon lord, but that was besides the point.  She felt a hot flush rush up into her upper and lower cheeks as the CHEEKY words of this human taunted her! She was the one in control after all, what business did he have telling her what to do? But as she thought it over, a sudden chill ran from the base of her spine all the way to the back of her neck.  Could she even feel cold as a demon? Either way, it was the first time she felt a feeling like this in oh so long. 


As if reading her mind, Zagrin gazed upwards towards the heart tattoo above her ass and noticed its color deepening, casting a bright pink light that illuminated her butt with a cute shade of pink. 

Gotcha.

As with most ladies, confidence is key. And by being a bit more forceful, regardless of her size, he would be able to win over her heart, or hearts quite literally, and therefore complete the contract.  Zagrin opened his mouth once more to continue with the deluge of taunts when he was suddenly thrust forward. 


"Ok then, you asked for it Zagrin. Lets jump right into the main course, starting off with YOU eating ME! And by that I mean my asshole!"  She snickered at her poor joke, as she reached behind with her free hand to pull away the string of her thong. 




The star of her asshole was now fully revealed in all its glory.  It was a cute shade of light brown, with tiny little ridges that formed a neat little knot in the middle.  Zagrin only had a moment to observe this however, as he was suddenly thrust forwards towards the orifice that was probably twice his size.  Casis planted her finger firmly on his back, pushing him harder into her asshole, when there was a brief release, followed by a smacking sound.  Casis had deftly nudged Zagrin into the recesses of her butt crack and now sealed him in with no escape, as the black string thong held him tight against her hole. 

Darkness filled in the space around him, with only the familiar light of the pink tattoo barely illuminating the sweltering chamber Zagrin now found himself in.  The atmosphere was muggy and damp, with a slight sweet scent? The space itself was stifling yes, even worse than when he was pressed up against her belly, but suffice to say, it wasn't too bad.  Sure, it was an asshole, but a succubus's asshole.  Perfectly clean, as far as he hoped, and with no trace of that foul scent you would expect of a butt.  He felt his member surge in response as he eyed the hole in front of him.  Zagrin brought up his hands towards the edges of her asshole and carefully stroked along the ridges. 


High above, Casis jumped from the sudden yet delicate sensation.  He wasn't squirming, he wasn't screaming, he was...interested in her asshole?

Tracing along the edges of her anus, Zagrin didn't know if it were the effects of this sweet smelling scent that were driving him into lust, but overall he didn't care.  She was still a woman after all, and regardless of her size she could still be pleasured in all the right places.  Zagrin in life did not shirk away from any forms of "adventurous" sexual acts, and thus readied himself as he faced the center of her quivering anus. 

Slowly, he spread apart the center folds and brought his face and tongue forwards to lap around the sensitive region.  The anus blossomed out in response as he heard a squeaking sound of surprise usher out from above.  He smiled as he worked his tongue in pleasant circles around the center of her rosebud.  It was a massive butthole but still reacted in all the same ways. It would only take a little bit of extra work for Zagrin to send this demon to heaven. 




Casis leaned against the sides of her chamber, hands spread high above her, head drooping low to the ground as she shuddered and squirmed, eyes half closed.  Her tongue lulled out slightly as she felt a pleasure unlike any she had felt in so long.  This tiny human was doing a damned good job eating out her ass, and she felt as though she could stay in this spot forever.  But, to let this human get the better of her and actually SUCCEED in completing her contract for his own benefit? She would be the laughing stock among her sisters.  Jeering her about how a tiny mortal got the better of her and that she let him have her way with her.

Oh no, not gonna happen.

And so, Casis brushed the sweat from her brow and grinned slightly as she felt a sudden stirring in her gut. 

Oh ho ho! She thought deviously. 

It seemed as though those souls she ate earlier were building up quite a bit of commotion in the lower recesses of her guts. 

"Ok Zagrin," she mused to herself, "If you wanna play dirty by pleasuring a girl's dirtiest place...well...I don't think you truly understand the definition of dirty! Let me show you."


Zagrin was busy working his tongue, arms, hell, his whole body in and around the delicate folds of the succubus's most private hole.  He was truly getting into the groove of it all. 

"At this rate, I'll make her cum and she'll have to give me that Demonic Rank." Thought Zagrin proudly. "Should only be a bit more massaging and then I can-"

His thoughts were cutoff when he felt and heard a familiar rumbling sensation that seemed to originate farther within the deep recesses of the succubus's bowels.


GRRRRGLE!


He stopped.  She couldn't possibly-


PRRRRT!


The anus just inches away from Zagrin's face blossomed open into a large star with a tiny black hole in the middle.  A rushing gale force sent Zagrin sprawling into the wall of Casis' thong.  The scent itself, was overwhelmingly sweet.  Like that of roses dipped in a sugary cascade of candy and other confectionery.  Almost sickly sweet.  The gas itself was vaguely pink, and the vapor slowly settled into Zagrin's nose and lungs. 


LUST!


His eyes drooped and his mouth hung down wide as he smiled slowly.  His thoughts were clouded, and his mind a blur. 

If he were not currently in such a state, the clear minded Zagrin would have recognized this odor as one attribute a succubus used for allure.  A scent that could drive any sane man mad with desire.  A scent that could even drive one to seek out the source with reckless abandon.  And so he did. Zagrin lurched forward towards the center of Casis' now closing butthole, wedging himself inside.  He kicked at the back of the thong in a lust fueled rage, and used his arms to pull himself inwards into the sweltering bowels of Casis' behind. 




"Ahhh that felt good." Sighed Casis as she rubbed at her lower belly.  It was a good airy fart, one that freed up so much pressure that it almost felt orgasmic in and of itself.  Eyes half lidded, she lazily turned around to look at her rear as she taunted Zagrin. 

"See if you can stand up to that force. You wont be so boastful after you eat one of my farts, in fact I think I might just give you anothe-"

The succubus jerked upwards, eyes going wide at the sudden feeling in her anus.  Did he just go up her...

Casis brought one hand up to her face in annoyance.  For Devil's sake, she had forgot about her ALLURE! What was an attempt at dissuading the little guy and putting him off would only fuel his desires more. 

Her lips formed into a thin line as she reached back with her hands in an attempt to prize the little explorer from his cave before he got lost.  She would be lying if she wasn't enjoying the whole experience, the teasing, the boasting, and the tiny tickling now present in her bum. 

Yet, her reputation was on the line! She had to win, Fair and square.  It was in her name after all.  She wouldn't let this human get the better of her, even if it meant sacrificing a really REALLY good time.  She spread her cheeks wide, moving the thong off to the side, and began to fish around for Zagrin.  

Chapter End Notes:

More action in the chapters to come!