[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Zagrin is all too eager to enjoy the pleasurable experiences that come from the succubi of Hell. However, he was not prepared for the whims of Casis. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a new writer on here and am looking to improve my craft! Any and all forms of critique are GREATLY appreciated.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12596 Read: 17827
Published: July 24 2020 Updated: July 29 2020

1. Chapter 1 - The Gates of Hell by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2705 words)

Hey all, this is my first story ever put out, so I am eager to hear from anyone regarding any and all forms of critique. This can include grammar, formatting, story structure etc. Thank you!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2 - The Rear Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 0] (3676 words)

Here's where some things get started.  Mostly butt stuff and some odor.  Please review, I am always eager for critiques! Thank you!

 

 

 

 

3. Chapter 3 - The Front Gates of Casis by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 0] (2658 words)

Lots of butt stuff, internals, and insertion stuff.  Hope you guys like the way things are headed.  

4. Chapter 4 - The Core of Casis by Lolmattlol [Reviews - 0] (3557 words)

Zagrin now faces the imposing maw of Casis and the darker depths that lie beyond...

 

Lots of mouth play and finally vore! Also some masturbation.  We are getting very close to the end now.