- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a commission for one of my patrons~ Thank you for the support!


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


 



Dreams were of little refuge for Piper. The shame inflicted upon her haunted her even in unconsciousness, images from the torture she had just underwent, flashing in her mind with as much vivid detail. Appropriately, she shook and shuddered in her sleep, eventually stirring herself out of her own slumber. She gasped, but remained where she was, flat on her back with the dorm room ceiling high above. With as little motion as possible, she turned her head to survey her surroundings, only to immediately notice that her captor had not left.

 

Zoe was fully dressed, standing in the middle of the room with her back turned towards Piper’s desk. As the giant was no longer half-naked, Piper realized that she had been dressed as well, though it was a sleep shirt that covered her instead of the shirt Zoe had soaked earlier in her saliva. Most notable of all, however, was that Zoe was no longer alone. A conversation was held between her and her daughter, Andrea, who sat at the edge of her bed with one leg kicked over the other, her nose deep into her phone rather than towards her mother. She was dressed in workout attire fit for dance practice; black spandex barely seen from under a red jersey, and black knee-highs were freshly relieved from the tennis shoes she practiced with.

 

“I shouldn’t worry about you settling in,” Zoe said in a teasing tone. She put a finger at the tip of Andrea’s phone, nudging it down so that she was forced to look up at her. “I’m sure you’re dying for me to leave you alone all semester, huh?”

 

Andrea giggled and shook her head. A few stray hairs from her blonde bob cut were pushed back into place, a semblance so similar to Zoe’s own hair, though decently longer. “I just don’t want you to worry so much. It’s not like I can’t visit on the weekends or something.”

 

“True, but that won’t make me miss you any less, sweetie. Come on,” Zoe waved Andrea up to her feet, her arms then spread wide, “give me a hug goodbye.”

 

Andrea was begrudging about it at first, but she eventually caved into the hug. From afar, Piper only observed, barely having turned at all from where she had been laid out. This felt more dreamlike than anything she had experienced, seeing Zoe act so kindly and maternal when moments ago she was a raging giant bursting with arousal. Vapors of doubt fogged Piper’s memory, but she knew for certain what that woman had done to her, the pain she caused. Yet, one detail Piper also noticed was that her bed was no longer crushed, but replaced. The mattress and bedframe were different entirely, suggesting that Zoe at some point swapped out the one she broke. But that burned at Piper with curiosity; why would she do something so generous?

 

If it was a trick, she would not fall for it. She remained stationary on her desk, lying in wait for the conversation to end. As Zoe concluded the hug and separated from her daughter, her eyes glazed over Piper’s frail form, a smile hinted but not made mention of as she turned to the door. Andrea followed her, their combined footsteps causing enough rattling to make Piper sick.

 

“Goodbye, sweetie~ I’ll text you when I’m home,” Zoe said, offering a farewell wave. “Have fun and remember to study~ Oh, and tell your roommate I said goodbye, too!”

 

“Yep, will do,” Andrea plainly replied, giving her own lighthearted wave. “Bye, mom.” The door closed with Andrea unleashing a long sigh. Her hands were propped at her hips as she turned away from the exit, glancing at the boxes she would have to eventually unpack, but her gaze ultimately came to rest on where Piper was. Her stare had enough weight to make Piper flinch, revealing that she was alert. “I know you’re awake,” Andrea announced. “Mom said goodbye. Did you two talk?”

 

Piper shivered, unsure how to proceed. Her breathing threatened to slip from her control, but she maintained her nerves, rising up into a seated posture. “I-I… My god, we-- I don’t know where to… even begin…” She swallowed the tears that wanted to flood from her, afraid she might recall too much and relive the horror. “Sh-She… She used me… like a toy! L-Like a sex toy! A-Andrea, your mother…!”

 

“Hey, whoa,” Andrea raised her arms and paced back. Her eyes went wide, “A sex toy? Uh…”

 

“I’m not lying, Andrea! Y-You’ve gotta believe me!” Piper almost laughed at how ridiculous her situation was. Saying it aloud had only pointed out how pathetic she was that such a problem could even arise. However, it needed to be said -- there had to be justice for this. “Your mother…! Wh-What is wrong with her?! Sh-She broke my bed, sh-she picked me up and-- and…!”

 

“Okay, calm down a little,” Andrea said, softly approaching Piper with easy footfalls. She lurked forward, her hands hesitantly at the ready to be at the little woman’s flanks if they were so needed for support. Eerily, Piper took notice of how her fingernails were painted like her mother’s, though Andrea sported a pink-pattern with a shimmer of stripes. “What happened? Tell me everything.”

 

Piper sniffled, calmed by Andrea’s worry yet still traumatized with what had occurred. “She… came into the room when it was just me. After my mom left, sh-she broke my bed, a-and picked me up… She took me to your bed, a-and she… fucked me…! She kissed me a-and took my shirt away, and she pushed me u-u-up her c-cunt! I-I’m so… so disgusted…!”

 

Andrea winced at the description. “Seriously? All of that?”

 

“Yes! Yes, e-everything! She had no restraints, she was like a m-monster!”

 

“Yeah, that’s fucked… Tell me more.” Andrea leaned in closer, her shadow creeping onto the desk with how near she was to Piper. “What else did she do?”

 

Piper stuttered, fighting with breathlessness. “Wh-Why? I-I don’t know, sh-she… was just terrible. I don’t want to remember--”

 

“Try,” Andrea persisted. “Come on. What else did she do to you? You were alone for awhile.”

 

Piper tried to speak, but her voice suddenly fell weak. She realized something was amiss, that something vital was absent -- sincere concern. It was lacking from Andrea’s tone. Only then did Piper notice her bitten lip, the life in her blue eyes, the way her fingers curled at her spandex. It was the expression of one that was enthralled with a story, invested in its details. She was not listening out of pity, but out of envy. It was a shock to Piper’s system to realize that this was the case, her body burdened by a cold reality that sunk within her.

 

Piper fell silent, which bothered Andrea into a glare. “Hello? Tell me what she did to you,” Andrea said, lifting her head slightly. Piper crawled away, refusing to reply. Andrea huffed, “Fine, don’t tell me. She plays around with your kind way too much, anyway. It’s freaky.”

 

“... M-My kind?” Piper knew what it meant, but desperately wished she did not. She looked at her body and how it shivered, thinking to herself that there had been others just like her. Weak, vulnerable, tiny, and used. “No… Sh-She’s done this before…?”

 

“Well yeah,” Andrea admitted with a shrug. “It’s pretty gross how much she gets into it, but like, whatever. She’s got her things, I’ve got my own methods.”

 

“No,” Piper refused, swallowing the fear and anguish that was in her throat. “Y-You’ve got to be kidding me…”

 

Andrea chuckled slightly and shook her head. “Kidding about what? Because I’m serious. She likes to play around a lot, but I dunno, that’s not my style. You tinies are pretty ugly, so I try not to even look at you.” She sighed, uncaring and unaware of how her breath was a mighty breeze over Piper. “Speaking of which, you talking about my mom made me kinda horny, so…”

 

“Wh-What?!” Piper rushed up to her feet, stumbling away from where she had been, but there was no escaping the territory that Andrea’s size demanded. She looked desperately for an out, but everything was too big and out of reach. “No! No, no, y-you aren’t going to! Not you, too!”

 

Andrea groaned, “Fuck, Mom went and riled you all up, huh?” Her lips stretched in contemplation. “Maybe that won’t be so bad. You should be kinda used to this by now, right?”

 

Piper protested, but her utter rejection was meaningless to the hand that decided to sweep her off the desk. Her pleas turned into a violent shriek emphasized by an intense struggle between the fingers, but the little voice could not penetrate the dorm walls, nor could her tiny body wrestle out of the grip. Twist and squirm as she might, Andrea had total control over her, and she accented that fact by squeezing Piper’s body tightly, choking some of the resistance out of her.

 

“Rule one. No screaming.” Andrea held up a finger in front of Piper, making it quite clear where the authority was in the room. “Keep acting up and I’ll keep finding new rules to make. But seriously, I hate screamers, I hear enough whining at dance practice so I don’t need to come home and hear it from my fucking vibrator.”

 

“I-I--! Fuck you!” Piper spat, slapping hard on a finger grappling her chest. When there was only stillness as response, Piper struck the hand again. “No! Let me go! I-I want out of here-- out of this damn school! You’re all psychopaths! Do you think you can just do this?!

 

“Uh, I know I can do this,” Andrea snickered, casually swinging Piper about as she strolled over to her bed. “I mean, what can you even do? Scream some more?” She sneered, bringing Piper close to her lips so that her emotion was understood. “That precious grant money the school gave you will get revoked, and there’s not many other colleges looking to recruit bugs. You’ll fuck yourself over if you tell anyone.”

 

“No! Dammit, no! This isn’t right at all! Th-They wouldn’t-- hrrmp!!” Decidedly over with Piper’s complaints, Andrea shushed her by muffling her face with a finger tip. Even when Piper bit the skin, all she could conjure was an amused giggle, unphased by the little pain.

 

“Go ahead, keep it up,” Andrea warned, tightening her grip again. “I’ll flatten that attitude out of you. Is that what you want? Wanna get flattened?”

 

Piper’s resistance melted away, despairing under the sweltering comment. She shook her head, still unable to speak for herself. Tears dotted the corner of her eyes, bitter over how callous and lightly Andrea could threaten a living person, but it was obvious that personhood was something Andrea did not see at all in Piper. In this cruel hand, she felt even less relevant than the toy Zoe had turned her into.

 

“No? You don’t?” Andrea asked, mocking her with a belittling tone. She smiled again, “I bet you do. Right? I mean look at how wimpy you are compared to me. Just some grungy nerd out of the computer lab, meanwhile, I know what kind of bombshell I am. Don’t lie, I bet you wished something like this would happen.”

 

Managing to shiver past the fingertip, Piper was appalled, “No! Y-You’re so wrong! Why the fuck would anyone think that?!”

 

Andrea’s lips evened out into a stale expression. “So you don’t think I’m hot?” She grimaced, looking up and down the doll-sized frame with apparent disgust. “And what do you think you are?”

 

“N-No, An-Andrea! That’s not-- Be reasonable, Andrea…” Piper held her head, fearful of the tension she felt growing in the grip around her.

 

“God, all of you tinies say the dumbest things…” Andrea dismissed Piper, closing her eyes and letting the woman go from her grip spontaneously. Piper squealed, but her descent was onto the soft bed -- a location she had no reason to find refuge in. After the disorienting landing, the shrunken student tried to scramble away, but a shadow soon surpassed any direction she could take off to. Above her, Piper’s eyes widened underneath the pitch black roundness that was raised overhead; Andrea’s sporty spandex, aiming for a place to perch.

 

The descent was fast and hard, completely unsympathetic of Piper’s position. The bed bounced from Andrea dropping onto it, an effect she purposefully exaggerated for the tiny woman’s pleasure. Andrea nearly spilled into a laugh when she heard that pitiful cry get cut off, Piper’s pleas drowned underneath her ass. She bounced again, doing so as to lift her foot up over her knee. In the brief windows in which Piper was relieved of Andrea’s rear over her, she was able to leak out another scream, just before being suffocated again.

 

“I’m just getting undressed!” Andrea griped as she did exactly that, peeling off a tennis shoe and tossing it towards the door. She did the same with the other, then removed her socks, keeping them pinched for the meantime. Andrea took her time doing this, cherishing the struggle that was happening directly under her. She chuckled, “I had a long practice today. Can you tell? I wore these shorts all over campus. I don’t know why you’re crying so much, you know tons of people look at my ass, so you’re getting some seriously special treatment.”

 

Enough was enough, even Andrea knew. Expecting Piper to be passed out, she stood up and freed her weight off of the tiny body, her neck eagerly twisted around so she could perceive her results. Comically, the sweat-soaked spandex had gripped Piper’s body as it was raised, and so the woman fell back to the bed a moment after she rose off the mattress. “Oh, still conscious?” Andrea mumbled. “Cool. I need you awake.”

 

Piper stuttered, her entire body riddled with sores after having been pressed under her roommate’s ass. Standing felt impossible, and it was a struggle just to flip onto her back. When she did, black socks were dropped over top of her, hitting her hard with their worked-in odor. Piper gagged as she bumped around under the fabric, eventually tossed out from the pile when Andrea sat down at the head of the bed. Massive feet then swung right over Piper’s head as Andrea stretched them out ahead of her, relishing their naked freedom with a stretch of all her toes.

 

“If you got Mom off, then you can get me off,” Andrea explained in a sigh directed into her phone. As much as Piper gawked at her captor, Andrea could not even bother giving her a glance while issuing out commands. “Get going. Moving all my stuff was a pain in the ass, so hurry up.”

 

“You’re a brat,” Piper coughed. In her attempt to back away from where Andrea sat, she tripped backwards over a fold of a sock. “I’m not fucking doing that! Y-You can’t… make…!”

 

She immediately regretted those words, the moment it sparked a rather blank smile from Andrea. What she had claimed was objectively wrong, a horrible fact that chilled her spine. Andrea giggled, seemingly aware of that same realization, as she added nothing to the conversation when her hand was gliding up to Piper again. The trendy nails clashed with Piper’s protest, but it was their decision when to overwhelm her, when to scoop her into the palm and carry her into the air. Even there Piper squirmed and tried to scramble free, but it was evident that there was no escaping her roommate’s reach.

 

Piper was dropped unceremoniously onto the shape below that was Andrea’s crotch, slipping down its center and falling into position between the colossal legs. Immediately, Piper backed away from the wall of warmth in front of her, but a stern finger was there at her back, forcing her to proceed. A tap at her ass made her jump into the black-covered surface, her hands falling into place along the impressions of Andrea’s cunt.

 

“Final warning.” Andrea shifted her legs, spreading them apart so Piper had some space to work with. “Make yourself useful already.” With that said, Andrea returned to her phone, scrolling through a social media feed with casual swipes of her finger.

 

Piper did not move and did not breathe, not beyond a staggered inhale that failed to calm her. She debated how worthwhile disobedience could be, how far it would get her -- I don’t want to die, she concluded, not like this. It was a deep humiliation that awaited her regardless of her choice, to either be used as a toy or to be discarded like one. She feared that world of pain, and so she slumped into submission, in whatever way she could think to be. With no direction or intuition, Piper sank into the surface, its heat quickly seeping over her as she groaned into the fatty barrier.

 

“Oh my god, what are you even trying?” Andrea scoffed, lurking over the little woman to observe her method. Piper pitifully looked up from her project, unsure and now embarrassed of her efforts. “Push it or lick it or, something. Come on, what did you do for my mom?”

 

Under the threat of being pulverized, Piper provided her next best attempt, messaging her arms and elbows into the crevices between Andrea’s thighs and lips. A needy push from Andrea’s hips saw that Piper was knocked back and pushed to a knee, having to quickly jump back up into position. Yet this still failed to rouse a positive reaction; “I-I didn’t do anything for her!” Piper complained, her voice meeker than before. “She just… grabbed me…!”

 

“Ughh. Of course,” Andrea spat, “I guess I gotta do the same then.”

 

“That’s-- No! Andrea, no!” Piper shook madly from the sight of Andrea’s hand being raised over her, ready whenever to abduct her yet again. Desperately, she threw herself and all her weight into the cunt, fighting hard against the resistance that was the giant spandex and panties past it. She wrestled with armfulls of the pussy’s fat, hopeful that by looking as miserable as possible, she might amuse Andrea enough to allow mercy. For a period, this appeared to be the case, as Andrea’s hand simply hovered in place. Piper shuddered under the spider-like shadow, glancing at the shining nails that promised to whisk her away the moment she bored her captor. “Please, please,” Piper whispered, “this is disgusting… I-I can’t…!”

 

“Are you seriously insulting me again?” Andrea shook her head, her hand flinching with readiness. “You tinies all think you can’t be heard, don’t you? I’m tired of you little shits always acting so cocky.”

 

Piper cursed herself for misspeaking, but that trivial concern was abandoned when she was caught yet again in a net of fingers that crawled over her body. She was restrained specifically from squirming, held with her arms pulled behind her back and a single leg pinched into the palm. Still did Piper struggle, flinging her mop of brown hair in every direction. A gust of wind swirled by Andrea’s pursed lips forced her to stop with its howling attack, her cry overpowered by its strength. At its end, Piper expected another smug chortle, but she saw that Andrea was still unamused.

 

“Who the fuck do you think you are? You’re the disgusting one.” Andrea’s words were sharp and cruel. A finger stabbed into Piper’s chest, pushing a cough from her. “What even is this? What are these little bumps? Boobs?” The edge of Andrea’s nail ran underneath Piper’s chest, lifting up what little weight there was -- Piper had never been well-endowed, long before shrinking. She whimpered, but Andrea continued feeling at her breasts, the pink-colored fingertip massaging around the softness through her night shirt. “Oh my god, ew? Your nipples are getting hard.” As emphasis, she poked hard into Piper’s right breast, enough to make her wail. “You even make gross sounds when you get touched. Shut the fuck up, I’m just touching your boobs.”

 

Piper stuttered with tears, but she refrained from making any more comments that would subdue her survival. The teasing of her breasts continued without any indication of when it would end, testing the limits of her endurance. There was not a hint of when Andrea would be satisfied, only the suddenness of changing gears; bored of Piper’s pathetic chest, Andrea held her away as she pulled down on her spandex, letting them and her underwear hug her knees. Piper awed at the reveal of her roommate’s nudity, her body swept in jitters as she studied what she would certainly be subjected to.

 

Rather than be dropped uncaringly, Piper was instead taken directly to where Andrea desired her to be. The cunt below rushed into Piper’s face, overwhelming her and her senses as she was pushed into the moistened lips. Strings of wetness pulled at her to remain there despite her refusal, and two fingers against her back ensured she could not squirm away without incapacitating her. Just enough leeway was allowed for Piper to flail about in near-drowning distress, the exact sensation of panic that Andrea wished to have concentrated on her cunt. The sporadic movements won Andrea over, and she sighed pleasantly as her arousal increased, calm and collected while her roommate spasmed and shouted.

 

“Come on, lick it,” Andrea demanded, pulling up at Piper’s ass with a third finger. “The clit, idiot. Suck on it.”

 

Piper gasped for air as she was allotted a small window to do so, only enough for her to register where the clitoris was near her. Andrea’s grasp further shoved Piper in this direction, forcing her head to nuzzle against the pink bulb. When Piper still hesitated, a firm shake of her whole body put her into pathetic motion, and she submitted to the order, dragging her tongue across and around the protruding mound. The distaste that filled her mouth choked her, but she would not cease, not after feeling the giant’s massive form begin to melt and relax, the grip around her loosening ever so slightly. She found a steady tempo to work with, though the speed was certainly in Andrea’s favor; better to please her than test her.

 

Yet all the while, this sacrifice went without comment from her captor. Andrea yawned and her body rocked slightly into a better position, but she hardly reacted to Piper’s licking. Not even a glance was offered her way, her focus still pointed into her phone as though it were a greater phenomenon. Piper noticed this lack of acknowledgement and was soured by it; Why is she having me do this if she doesn’t even care?! She gagged over her own rage, angry at herself for even wanting to be an impressive toy worth torturing.

 

The motion continued steadily, obediently. Piper became entranced with her own exploitation, slow to realize that the fingers once pressed against her back had since shifted to the lips. In a v-shape, they massaged the skin around Piper’s position, careful not to interrupt her. Upon noticing this change, she tepidly began to remove herself -- exhaustion was bearing down on her like a glaring sun, her tongue had become dry from ceaseless licking. Yet the moment she stopped, the tentacle-like fingers aggressively responded. They lunged at Piper like a net launched over her, tangling around her body and subduing her limbs instantly.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Piper squeaked. From her slightly raised position, she pleaded up to the flushed face of her roommate, fearful of what punishment could be laid down onto her. “I-I’ll go back, I won’t--”

 

“Just… shut up,” Andrea sighed, ignoring all the begging bestowed to her. It meant nothing to her other than a distraction from ongoing social media trends. To dismiss the noise, she took control of Piper, aiming her head-first into her cunt. The wild throbbing of Piper’s head added with her newly announced cries for mercy accentuated her leisurely lust, earning a light moan that barely pulled her away from the next image on her feed. “That’s cute,” she muttered, regarding the photo of a kitten; all the while, Piper was propelled back and forth, barely allowed any window to catch her breath before being sunk into the fleshy entrapment again. Panicked flailing of her arms were often just enough to tickle Andrea further, though she wished Piper could direct her desperation closer to her clit -- she groaned, realizing she would have to handle that matter herself.

 

Andrea slid down her mattress so that her knees were raised and split apart, bringing greater emphasis to her sexual drive. Just as she pushed Piper deeper, so too did she uplift her hips, at times completely consuming the shrunken woman for all but her kicking feet. Her phone lay abandoned by her side, both hands now dedicated to her pleasure with Piper, using her like just a toy with a single purpose. In glimpses, Andrea would admire her work, how soaked Piper was when retrieved from the cramped and humid confinement. It was worthy of a quick smirk, but her expression faded into bliss, returning to the ruthless cycle of plunging Piper in and out of her, her pace gradually hastening.

 

At the precipice of concluding, Andrea found herself stuck. A frustrated moan hissed from her lips and a glare was aimed at her crotch. Piper’s life was seemingly fleeting, and thus a level of energy was lost. “C’mon, Piper, hurry up…” she whined, pausing only long enough for her captive to listen and continuing when she was not speaking. “If you sucked this bad with my mom, she would have killed you… so I know you can do better… C’mon, don’t you want this to end?”

 

Yes!” Piper screamed -- with a burst of effort, she found the strength to grab the cunt’s entrance before being shoved back inside. Her endurance would not last, but it was her best effort in warding the torture. “Pl...Please… Andrea… I-I can’t--!”

 

“I’ll stop once this is over, okay?” Andrea spat, as if this was a horrible compromise. Her head flung back into her pillows, her whole body shivering with anger. “Squirm… I want you to squirm, dammit…”

 

As awful as her situation was, this threat was in fact a ray of hope that Piper reached for. If ending this meant succumbing to Andrea’s wishes, then that was how it had to be. “I-I will!” she promised, her chest aching from the submission. “I-I’ll be good, I’ll be good, Andrea!”

 

“Get to work then…” Andrea threw the woman back into the grind, her tempo rushing to the speed it once was. Piper resisted the urge to yell, her throat too hoarse to even attempt, and instead her remaining stamina was focused on thrashing about like instructed. Her body was heavy to move so wildly, drenched in the overflowing wetness Andrea was producing onto the bed sheet. She kicked and punched with whatever limbs were free to do so, the fingers wrapped around her itching at her body to perform better, to be a better tool. Deep inside Andrea’s pussy, Piper resorted to licking and nibbling the walls around her, emboldened to continue when she heard a hefty moan bellow from outside. Humiliating as it was, she was inspired to be abused, fighting for her well-being.

 

Another moan, a belated signal for the wash of heat that then poured over Piper. Andrea jittered into a state of euphoria, her joy reclusively kept to herself. Soon after her release came Piper’s, the long fingers uncurling from a grasp that was so tight that bruises and redness appeared like stripes along the small woman’s body. Only her legs were left outside the cavern, forcing Piper to have to squeeze her own way out, at the cost of what little spark of life she had remaining. Gracelessly, she slumped out of the hole, taking with her thick threads of cum that coated her entire being. She was in shock to finally see herself in this miserable condition, sputtering through the heavy fluid where she lay between mighty thighs like a crumpled tissue. Truly, she felt horrible, physically and mentally withdrawn, but that did not make her ungrateful; she thanked Andrea in muffled coughs, conceiving her abuser as only the walls of flesh that surrounded her.

 

Andrea chuckled as her posture relaxed, as if melting onto the sheets. She raised a brow, “Yeah? Are you grateful?” she said, mildly panting. “Good… Smart. You’re figuring it out, I’m glad.”

 

Those simple words struck Piper like a cold rod, but she soon discovered that her torment was far from over -- very far. When she had expected freedom and relief, if at least for the remainder of the day, she instead saw a net of fabric rising up from the foot of bed towards her. Pulled by the very hands that held her captive, Andrea was reapplying her spandex, making sure to trip and capture Piper into the pink underwear. Far too fatigued to flee, Piper fell into the mesh and was thus pushed tight into Andrea’s ass crack, the firm mounds shaking into place as the spandex was fastened to her waist. Piper argued in despair, but no longer could she even be heard. She was sentenced to this prison for as long as it entertained Andrea, and the tiny bumps of resistance provided a comfort Piper could never comprehend.

 

After snuggling back into a proper seated position, with Piper strategically shifted to be almost completely sat on, Andrea’s interest returned factly to her phone. A thrust of a sigh was the final remnant of her orgasmic flush, her mind immersed into the world of online activity once again. She would remember her first day on campus with an innocent selfie accented by a peace sign, while her roommate would lose this moment into the future, her days destined to blend together as a toy for giants.

Chapter End Notes:


 


Thank you for reading! Special thanks to my patron for commission this exciting story~


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy