- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a quickly written short story in appreciation of Occult Day~ An entire day for Hex Maniac! Apparently. Apologies for any weird edits you might see, giantessworld wants to be difficult with me today~

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy 

 


A wooden crack popped under her foot. “Eh…?” She looked down worriedly, assuming her clumsy self had broken another gardening tool. With her loafer raised, she discovered splinters of wood broken up under a white shred of cloth, an unfamiliar shape to discover in her yard, made stranger by the distinct wheels that were among the wreckage. “A… wagon?” Lowering herself onto her haunches, Hex Maniac leaned in for a closer inspection, but the next thing she saw was more surprising than a broken toy wagon; the movement of tiny people rustling between blades of grass.

 

It had all been a mistake, the driver knew now. It was supposed to be a shortcut, plowing through the grass off the beaten path. The small caravan had been optimistic about the territory, that the giant keeper of the land was too absentminded to tend to the yard and ever discover them. Misfortune arose like storm clouds as the purple-haired woman was seen over the horizon of grass, happening to decide that today would be the day she uprooted some weeds. By the time they realized her approach was imminent, they were too thick into the grass to getaway, and so a panicked driver made the call for everyone to abandon the wagon. The produce it had harvested, the goods they had collected, and the prized vehicle itself -- a single footfall flattened it all, its passengers blown aside by its tremendous weight.

 

Hex Maniac’s eyes swirled with wonder as she observed the tinies flee into the grass. “Ooh…” Tinies were a mythical concept, of which these tales fell adjacent to Hex’s primary interests in all matters occultic. Most believed them to be extinct, but rumors told of them being found in areas of abandoned overgrowth, hiding away from giant humans and pokemon alike. “... I really should clean up here, huh…” she teased herself.

 

A couple dashed through tree-like weeds and grass, one guiding the other by the wrist in a rush to escape the giant’s reach. They left everything behind them in this desperate situation, fleeing in any direction away from the titan. The one being dragged tripped, and the other stopped to help. Both looked back in horror of the net-like hand falling upon them, a gasped scream cut short when the slower of the two was caught in its clutches. Their partner leaped to grab them, but failed; a second hand then took them prisoner as well, both brought up to Hex’s beaming face in tightly clenched fists.

 

“Wow… Hah…~ Th-These are real…” Hex giggled over her centimeter-tall findings, completely dull to their squirming efforts to loosen themselves free. Their tiny hands dug hard into the skin of her fingers, but a casual grip was all it required to keep them restrained. Hex lifted them more and twisted them like puzzles to be examined, all while they stared back at her curious expression. “Heheh… These are real! A-Amazing… They’re not very fast, huh…”

 

Hex’s notes rang over her captives’ bodies. They clutched their heads to dampen the noise, but their little bodies were rattled by her intrigued tone. Her words were not unclear to them, and so every belittling remark was a nightmare to endure. One begged for her attention while the other still struggled to escape, but neither would be given mercy. They were trapped in Hex’s grasp and mere objects of interest at that, but fortunate for them was that Hex’s focus soon returned to the wagon after a frighteningly large blink.

 

“There’s a few here…” Hex noted the scrambling of other tinies amidst the grass, all as frantic as the two she had first found. She hovered over them with a lean, wishing to capture them all, but other ideas bubbled in her head. “Wh-Where were they going?” A wagon meant they were travelers, and travelers had a destination. It was then that a glance further towards her garden gleaned over a cut through the grass. She hobbled over towards it, sweeping an escaping tiny under her dress as her feet thundered on either side, and awed at the path she had come across. “A road… I-It goes somewhere, doesn’t it!” Hex’s question befell her two captives, the energy in her voice unintentionally deafening them, but she expected no response. A wide-open smile stretched from cheek to cheek as she rose to full height, eager to investigate.

 

Lead through shrubs and between aged trees, Hex Maniac followed the tiny-made road that weaved around rocks and flowers. Beyond a curtain of vines revealed what Hex had hoped for. Sprawling across a clearing deep into her yard was a city of tinies, their medieval-era civilization untouched by humans and pokemon for seemingly some time. Cottages dotted ankle-high hillsides while sturdier buildings congregated at the center around a pit of rain water. Life was abundant, complete with tiny business transactions and clogs of foot traffic found within a marketplace. Before her arrival, this city had been enjoying a consecutive day of peace and normalcy, but Hex’s entrance onto their land spurred the masses into paralysis, and then riots.

 

Hex smiled at all the lively activity displayed under her shadow. “Wow! A-A parade…?!” She mistook panicked crowds for a celebration, of which she assumed the entire city partook in. “Th-This is so much, so much…! Wh-Where does this all even begin…?” Despite asking this, Hex was unaware of the toppled gate her loafers were planted over, not realizing the entrance was under her. It was of little concern as she stepped forward into the city proper, her first footfalls making an impactful introduction.

 

Tinies scurried from where the soles aimed to land, but not all could outrun Hex’s feet. Family homes were trampled upon carelessly, removing generations of effort with just two steps. The hugeness of each loafer was enough to dominate anything underneath them, leaving behind swathes of wasteland while remains of cottages and buildings were ripped away by the treads of Hex’s shoes. Survivors were left to gaze upon the destruction, at least until the following footfall’s crash elsewhere jolted them back into fleeing.

 

One loafer was grinded back after a firm step, bulldozing a number of homes behind her heel. Lifted up behind her, Hex examined the bottom of her shoe with a disgusted expression. “Oh… I-It’s quite dirty here, isn’t it?” She surveyed the land for a place to put her feet, pinching up on her skirt to better see what was surrounding her. She giggled, “Ah, s-sorry about your homes. They really shouldn’t be on the ground like this, though…” Her grin widened even more as she let go of her dress and raised her next step high up, her hands spread out like claws to be a monster. “E-Everyone, run away! I-It’s the legendary Hex Maniac~!”

 

Screams of terror rose up in response to this playful act Hex had decided to start. Having neared the heart of the city, she saw beneath her a swarm of little people hurrying to evacuate the compact streets. They shoved one another while carrying everything of worth on their shoulders, riots failing to spark only because the foot overhead threatened them. Underneath a rumble of giggles, the crowds’ cries amounted to barely a squeak as the sole slammed into their world -- Thooom! -- a devastating crash that left a distinctly shaped crater where a circle of markets used to exist.

 

“Hahah~ I couldn’t resist~” Hex laughed, attempting to subdue her amusement by hiding her smile behind thin fingers. She lifted her shoe and looked over the results; a space of dirt and pebbles where her foot had been, and the vague splatter of bricks cobbled underfoot. She found a few survivors lured towards the pit she had made, perhaps checking for other stragglers or, so Hex hoped, to be impressed by her strength. A light blush glowed on her cheeks, “S-S-Sorry. W-Were those buildings important…?”

 

Curiosity continued to tug at Hex Maniac as she stood over the city. Though she could see how crowds flowed in the streets, identifying individuals was too difficult from so high up. “Let me look at you~ W-Watch out for me!” Hex dropped to one knee, a descent she admitted was too quick; her foot barreled through rows of homes as it swept backwards, and the knee itself pounded the earth with explosive force. “Eep-- S-Sorry,” she apologized, meeker than before. Her other leg was lowered more gently, though even this movement was careless enough to tear down the fan of a windmill and flatten a carriage. Despite the mayhem she caused, Hex smiled proudly at her efforts, because her pale legs were just thin enough to occupy the widest roads.

 

Hex Maniac curled forward into a crawl, her hands smashing into intersections and over unsuspecting people. Smears of violence were left in their wake, her fingers flexing as she trudged ahead. Crowds trapped between her hands looked skyward to see the behemoth overhead, hovering above with spiralling eyes and with waterfalls of purple hair cascading into the traffic. Her chest notably swayed within her dress, their wobbling weight felt by the people unseen underneath them, wary of if and when they might drop. Every pace of progress Hex Maniac made created another roar of destruction as her body bulldozed through the community; her knees drove over fences and walls, her hands brushed aside pillars and buildings, and even her hair abducted people from the streets, her tangles stealing them away alongside the debris she continued to make.

 

Fancier homes came into view as Hex broke into the boundaries of nobles and elites, their stone-brick households made of pebbles and rocks reforged for their purposes. Despite the luxury of these buildings, not one was taller than a single of Hex’s cold fingers, a scale she made example of by pinning one such finger beside a tower flushed with banners and statues. The poke alone made the structure shudder as those within gazed out at the pale pillar that now conquered their view.

 

“This building is kind of cute… What is it…?” Hex Maniac laid her lead close to the building; in doing so, her head unintentionally rampaged into a square of buildings, her soft cheeks huge enough to shatter through brick walls without her realizing. The lowering of her chest brought forth waves of destruction as her breasts laid over roofs, causing these houses to fold over themselves under their overwhelming weight. Crowds spilled out into whatever streets remained yet untouched, but navigating around the giant’s body proved ever dangerous as even a minor flinch had the strength to bust down walls. Adding yet more tension was the heat of Hex’s breaths, bellowing into town with increasing strength as her curiosity continued to grow.

 

“A library…? Do tinies read…?” Hex asked herself this as she used that same finger to explore the tower’s diminutive purpose. A purple-painted nail impaled the roof of the tower, which instantly gave way to its sharpness. The finger winced back, “Oh, i-it’s more fragile than I thought. Well…” Deciding the destruction too irreparable, her finger flicked away the roof and its top floor entirely, the force of a thousand battering rams turning the tower’s peak into a rainfall of dust. As if to taunt those that witnessed such power, Hex’s fingers rubbed against each other, ridding her index finger of splintered chunks.

 

A purple eye clouded the newly exposed floor as Hex peered inside from directly above. The stare first stunned the people inside into silence, but when it suddenly neared closer, a roar of horror sprung forth and the people panicked towards exits. A vibration rattled the air as Hex hummed with delight, closely inspecting the insides of the tower. “No books, but… s-so many people,” she noted. “I want a closer look…”

 

The inside of the tower was blanketed into darkness as all windows were blackened by Hex’s grasp. Her hand formed around its cylindrical shape, teetering its stability with just the grip of her palm and fingers alone. People screamed in their blindness while still flooding down towards the doors, but a series of unbearable tremors cast everyone onto the floors. The tower began to sway and jitter, none of its occupants truly comprehending how their lives were being handled in a woman’s grasp. Hex had uprooted the tower off its foundation, not unlike one of the weeds she had intended to remove.

 

“Hehe~ There’s so much detail…” Hex Maniac awed over what she had collected, obsessed with how intricate every part of it was -- truly a medieval tower created by a minuscule civilization. “Oh, i-it’s falling apart…” Hex grimaced as she realized this, finding parts of the bottom to be crumbling without a base to stand on. Having been so fascinated with the tower itself, she was slow to notice that noble citizens were among the debris that cascaded onto her chest. These people slid into the lining of her sweater and down towards the pocket made by her dress’s low-hanging collar. Only after a swipe from her other hand to clean herself of the crumbs was she alerted of the people there, earning a surprised blink of a reaction as the huge eyes focused on them.

 

Then, an eerie smile dawned from above them. “W-Welcome,” she greeted her newly-arrived passengers. She counted at least three, but more than that had seeped under her dress. “It’s safer here, p-probably.” An uncertain glance downwards saw the skids of dirt that were evidence of her destruction; she smiled nervously at the wailing people on her breasts, assured that this was better for them.

 

“I really want to keep this building, though…” Hex raised the structure into question higher, turning it in her grasp so that she could look into the small windows, feel the contents inside slide and shift across the numerous rooms. Nobles and staff alike were thrown into piles of each other as Hex inspected her prize, all while its walls continued to fall apart. “Th-This would look cute on my nightstand, heehee~... b-but, it’s not very sturdy…”

 

Those flung to and hanging from the balconies were shown a persistent smile, the lips of which curved creepily the longer they were observed in a pause. This smile proved stronger than the tower itself as it continued to shine while Hex’s hands coiled tighter around the tower. With only an ounce of regret, she demolished the building in her grasp, the floors popping apart under such intense pressure until the outer walls were completely caved in. Those inside were suddenly crushed amongst tonnes of stone as everything collapsed together in a brutal fashion. The luckiest of victims managed to spill out of the tower and fall upon the titan’s chest, joining the other stragglers for survival amidst a steep field of fabric. They looked back upon the tower and despaired over its remnants, its glory diminished to that of unflattering rubble that fell apart like a broken toy.

 

“Sorry~” Hex apologized again, yet she was clearly entertained by this result. “But it was so small, i-it shouldn’t take long for you to build another.” Her hands separated, unleashing the rest of the debris onto the streets below without a second thought. She looked down at those scattered over her chest, her cheeks warmed by their minute movements. “Haha~ Y-You can come with me, then! I-I don’t usually have visitors…”

 

But as Hex Maniac stood up to leave this uncovered civilization, a firm tap against her rear drew her attention to another corner of the city. Embarrassed by where she was touched, Hex quickly spun around, creating a whirlwind among the people as the hem of her dress swirled across the rooftops. She massaged her butt where it had been struck, tepid to find out what the cause was. “Wh-What was that…? H-Hello…?”

 

After a scan over the city, Hex Maniac saw a pebble soaring at her. It struck her with the same force as before, bouncing against her lap but grabbed by her hand before falling away. “Ack…” Following its trajectory led Hex towards a rather large and flat stone embedded into the dirt, but after narrowing her gaze, she learned it to actually be a fortress. She was surprised to see armaments lined along the edges with an array of soldiers manning the weapons. She examined the pebble in her fingers and attributed it to one of several catapults, but rather than feel attacked, Hex was overtaken by her own curiosity. “Interesting…!”

 

Hex crept closer to the fort, but what she assumed were soft footsteps still bombarded the townspeople. Her approach was met with a flurry of projectiles, every catapult put into use by launching little stones at the perceived beast. This was to no avail, as every load merely thumped against her clothed body with little more than an annoying thwack; the stroll Hex took to near the fortress was leagues more damaging than anything the tinies could conjure, and that threatening force of a person now hovered over the proud military station of this diminutive society.

 

A few giggles spilled from Hex’s lips, again hidden by a faint hand. “Oh my. They must be mad at me…” she chuckled, finding the flustered activity of the soldiers to be charming -- so much haste and desperation, all devoted to her. It was a somewhat pathetic feeling for Hex to feel dominant over creatures so small and helpless, but with no one around to chastise her, she felt less ashamed of her actions. Teasingly, she held the pebble over the fort and then released it, allowing the load to strike the rocky stronghold where soldiers had gathered. “Th-That was… yours…” Hex retorted meekly, a blundered attempt at seeming cool and confident.

 

Stirred into a rage, the soldiers attacked recklessly and openly with any weapon they could find. Catapults were loaded and launched, but the breakdown of ranks muddled the system, resulting in sporadic attacks that still ultimately failed to get past the dress’s fabric. Archers took aim and unleashed volleys in waves at the ankles, but these tiny arrows were far too weak to pierce the skin, applying little more than a minor rash. Ground units of soldiers fought a hopeless battle against the impenetrable barriers that were Hex’s shoes, their blades and spears lodging into the leather walls ineffectively -- most at this level forfeited and abandoned the fort, fearful of when the gargantuan feet might lift off next.

 

This all-out assault on Hex Maniac brought a shaky smile to her lips. She was overjoyed with this desperate reaction, standing still so that the soldiers had ample opportunities to launch their insignificant attacks. “They’re trying so hard,” she idly commented. “D-Don’t you see how big I am? Eh? I-I’m really big to you! Y-You’re never going to do anything to me like this…”

 

But the attacks continued without order, the soldiers too deep into the fight to simply give in to Hex’s warning. Content with this, Hex decided on what to do -- an appropriately humiliating way to best these soldiers and prove her superiority. The concept alone made Hex’s face glow red from shame, but her smile remained cracked open and her eyes continued to swirl. Without announcing her plan, she simply pivoted and rolled up her dress, bundling the back behind her until her gray-colored panties were fully exposed.

 

“Ahh-gh-hg… Th-This is more embarrassing… th-than I expected…” Hex grumbled, her knees quivering from suspense. The wind blew between her legs, bringing a chill to her pale skin now that it was uncovered, but no cold could counter the heat boiling inside Hex. With an entire city watching her, she intended to shame herself and the fortress by sitting atop it.

 

The soldiers were initial ecstatic to see the titanic threat turn about, hopeful that she would leave them be. When the giant did not depart, they instead gawked at her maneuver, watching intensely as she raised her dress. Her white legs were revealed, and at their peak, a round ass sporting gray underwear, each cheek the size of great hills that the fabric clung tightly to. There was no confusion of what was to come, no misunderstanding that every soldier among them would be flattened to death, not in a glorious war, but underneath one creepy woman’s ass as she sat down on their fortress.

 

A new rage was stoked by this upcoming threat, and these emotions amplified when Hex started to kneel closer to the fort. Many retreated into the tunnels of the stone or scaled down its rigid sides, while others found no resource in anything but fighting back, continuing to launch attacks at the giant if they could. Hex craned her neck far in order to see some of reactions, but only in her peripherals could she glimpse at the horrified soldiers fleeing from her butt. Regardless, she knew well how frantic their attempts had to be, feeling a cluster of attacks narrow in on her ass as it descended. The closer her rear was to the fortress’s roof, the stronger she could feel the volleys break against her tender flesh or merely rustle the outside of her panties.

 

“I-I am sitting down now~ I hope that’s okay~” Hex warned teasingly, sweat and spit dripping down her crazed expression. “C-Can’t your army defend its little fort…? Can’t they s-stop one girl from sitting down…? No…? Ha-ha… H-How miserable…~”

 

The gray ceiling above had consumed the entirety of the sky. More and more soldiers began abandoning their posts to flee, but none were aware of just how little time they had left, barely able to comprehend the size of the monster’s ass as it lowered onto them. It had appeared to stall, allowing one last leakage of soldiers to escape the fort, before her judgement was ultimately dropped.

 

With unstoppable speed and mass, the gigantic rear crashed onto the fort. Armaments, watch posts, and soldiers of all ranks were immediately snuffed into nothingness underneath the plushness of an ass. Fortifications made of twigs and bark snapped under the immense weight, no different than the many bodies that could not outrun the tidal wave of flesh and underwear. Only in sparse corners of the fort’s roof was anyone lucky enough to survive, rare witnesses of the giant ass’s resting place atop their stronghold, but their fortune was short lived. After a relaxing sigh from Hex, she lifted her rear and shifted backwards, ensuring the whole of the stone slab was encompassed by her seat.

 

Hex oozed into a reclined position, melting from the obscene pleasure she had of conquering a tiny fortress in such an immature way. Her legs continued to shiver from delight as she made herself comfortable on the low-level seat, grinding her butt across the stone while she imagined the pitiful resistance dozens of people put forth against its roundness. The attention, so real and dire, fulfilled Hex and placed her in a state of ecstasy, her mouth still agape while she savored this incredible sensation. With a mocking laugh, she pushed her feet out forward, allowing her to lounge more conveniently, at the expense of civilians having their homes run over. Under her seat, Hex could yet feel the movements of soldiers inside the hive-like rock, survivors that sheltered themselves into submission underneath her tremendous ass.

 

The remains of her playful destruction filtered off of Hex Maniac’s rear as she stood up over the city once more, a flap of her dress dismissing layers of debris onto crowds at her feet. She sneered at the little faces, entertained by their peril even as she returned towards the way she entered. Care was taken so that her steps caused little damage as she tip-toed away, but there was no muffling the thundering of every footfall or easing the distress of those that swarmed under her.

 

“Y-You all have made such a c-cute city! I-It really is pretty!” Hex said to them, having reached the border of their civilization. She smiled, “Your s-secret… is safe with me. I won’t let anyone know about you being here. Y-You’re safe! I-I’ll definitely come back, so please, err, rebuild everything by then!” She nodded, hoping her message was at least understood by these puny people. With that farewell, Hex Maniac hiked back to her yard, nearly forgetting about the assortment of folks still trapped to her body.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to these stories and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy