- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Full disclosure, this is size fiction, it has some naked fairies and big dicks, but it isn't smut. Read at your discretion

 

 

 

Startled, I awoke to the clanging and creaking of metal, the rustling of chains. My whole world was shifting and swaying wildly as the sharp night air kissed my face and filled my lungs. I was being taken somewhere. 

I looked beyond the bars of my cage with tired, bleary eyes to try and discern where I was, where my captors were going. I saw nothing but the pale darkness of the forest, lit only by a dim flame above as my prison rocked with a harsh rhythm. Our movement was heavy, deliberate. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced, unlike any method of transportation I had ever seen. It was as though I was being carried by some sort of creature obscured by the walls of the cage. Before I could contemplate my means of capture further, my thoughts were interrupted by the breaking of trees, the sudden sound of wood splintering. With terrible force, my unknown captor cleared a path through the thick tree line as though it was a patch of tall grass. Not that I had much time to see the devastation as the powerful strike sent me tumbling to the cold metal floor unceremoniously, hitting my head on the walls of the cage, knocking me back into unconsciousness. 

-----

My second awakening was much less abrupt, giving me time to rouse to form. Instead of the clattering of metal and chains, I awoke to the sound of voices, soft yet powerful. Multiple distinct sources spoke, each in a tongue not known to humans, yet I could understand what they were saying. They were talking about me. 

"It's so cute, Melodia!" I heard one bright voice say. 

"It's certainly far nicer than the one Vrielle was given." Chimed another. 

"How dare you say that?! Mine is beautiful!" Another objected, indignantly. 

They chattered on for a few moments more, debating who among them had the better "pet". I swallowed a nervous breath of air, knowing that if my merits were included in this discussion, then that meant one dreadful thing. I was being kept like a bird in a cage. I was someone... something's pet. I turned my head, hoping to catch a glimpse of my captors through the barred gate of my confinement but what I saw caught me by surprise. I locked eyes with no beast, there was no monster before me. Instead there stood a woman, or, something woman-like, looming large as she knelt down, peering into my cell. She was beautiful, her face kind and comforting, her eyes  blazing a bright yellow as they looked solely upon me. 

"Hey, Melodia, it's stirring." The figure said, her voice honey-like and sweet as she stared at me with a curious fascination. Above me, something started to shift and my cage began to rattle again as the discussion resumed, my captors were eager to see me awake. Suddenly, I felt great force thrust me downward as my prison began to rise, hoisted high up into the air. I fought to keep upright, holding on to the barred wall behind me as I shot upward. But as I rose, I caught a glimpse of a few more figures. Each of them feminine, standing tall, much taller than I. Giants in their own right. They each had their own set of shimmering, ethereal eyes, a different colour for each giant. Their bodies were unique as well, varying in shape and stature along with an array of trinkets and piercings that delineated each of them. Curiously, though, while each of them looked undoubtedly feminine, most of them sporting a sizeable bosom, a few stood sporting penises complete with a set of testicles. Large ones too, I felt immediately inadequate just looking at them. The one that had seen me wake stood as I was lifted upward, and as my lofty ascent stopped, I was now on eye level with her and the others. How high above the ground was I? How tall were these beings? My mind raced to understand my predicament, but I was interrupted by a powerful voice from behind me. 

"Good morn, little one." The gentle, yet commanding voice spoke. With a start, I whipped my head around to see the hereinbefore unseen figure. It was then that I saw the face of my captor. Like the others, she resembled a woman, her face moulded with an almost otherworldly beauty beneath a head of the most radiant golden hair I had ever seen. She gazed upon me with intense green eyes that shone like the most brilliant diamonds worn by the mightiest kings. I was dumbfounded, my attention had been so focused on the giants ahead that she caught me utterly by surprise. I'm embarrassed to admit that I let out an undignified yelp of shock when I heard her address me, something that did not go unnoticed by the others. 

"Goodness." One of the figures chuckled. 

"You'll give the poor thing a heart attack." 

"Yes, Melodia. They're not the most resilient creatures. You'll have to be careful." Another said, stifling a laugh at my expense. That they saw humour in my situation brought me no comfort. Though, at that moment, I don't think anything could. I was certain that my time on this earth had finally run out and with nothing left, not even my dignity, I did the only thing I could think of. 

I begged.  

"Please! Please." I shouted to my golden-haired captor. 

"Release me. I'm not a pet, I'm a man!" 

I'm not sure what kind of response I expected, but the one I got was certainly not it. There was silence, the air left empty for a few uncomfortable moments before a voice from the group spoke up. 

"Did.. did it just speak?" She asked, the incredulity apparent in her tone. There was another pause as I was left to stare at my captor who stared back with a rapt wonder before a grin flashed across her face. Suddenly, I was thrown to the ground yet again as my cage began to shake violently. 

"Come on, little one!" She said, playfully. 

"Do that again, speak for us!" 

I didn't need to wait for her instruction, at this point I was shouting every curse in the language of man as my prison thrashed about with me inside. Once my obscenities became audible enough for their ears, the shaking subsided and I was left screaming at the top of my lungs while this group of giants watched. I felt like a fool, but eventually I mustered the strength to stand, feeling the invasive eyes falling square upon me. 

"This isn't fair!" One of them, an auburn-haired maiden with shimmering purple eyes, protested, stamping her foot into the earth with force. 

"Why does Melodia get the talking pet and I just get this rubbish?!" 

During her outburst, she held a cage aloft, the same make as the cage that housed me. Within, I saw a man cling to the gate, sticking their arm through as they pleaded to me for help, their own cries seemingly unnoticed by the giants that had captured us. 

"I think it's only fair that the high priestess gets the magic pet, Vrielle." My blonde captor said with a wry smile. The pouting, purple-eyed titan sneered at her, perhaps unsatisfied with the answer she was given but before she could protest further, my cage began to lower and the blonde one spoke again. 

"Sisters, I'd like to speak with my pet alone. I want to learn more of it, if you'll excuse us." She said, turning away from the group. There was a mixture of acknowledgement and groans from the gaggle of giants, but it seemed as though my captor held some sort of authority over them and they all obliged her request. Slowly they dispersed and the blonde giant, my captor, the supposed "high priestess" began to walk away. 

The view from my cage was slight, making it difficult to ascertain where exactly we were or where I was once again being taken. There was light above, but there was no sun, moon, or stars and the air around me felt stale, somewhat damp. The sound here echoed like the thespians on stage at the Rylgian Theatre, hollow and cavernous. We must've been underground. But what cave was large enough to hide these behemoths? My captor had no trouble navigating the halls of this labyrinth as she plodded along, perhaps quickly, perhaps slowly. It was hard to tell. 

"You intrigue me, little one." She spoke, breaking the silence that had held since we left the gathering. She was addressing me but I wasn't sure if I was expected to respond, and said nothing. She chuckled to herself and continued. 

"These are strange times, indeed. The Realms of Iron feud with the Draconic Scholars. Blood tides wash upon the shores of peaceful lands. And now, delivered to us, a talking creature from the domain of the mortal veil." 

She stopped, lifting my cage to her face, peering at me with her burning green eyes that cut the darkness. 

"Tell me, are you an omen of strife?" She asked, an eyebrow raised inquisitively. I didn't know what to tell her, for I didn't know of anything she spoke. Whatever knowledge she held was beyond my means to understand. I could only tell her what I knew. 

"Please, I am no omen. I wouldn't know if I was! I'm just a man, from the academy city Belgravia!" 

She looked me over, perhaps unsatisfied with my answer, but she lowered me back to her hip and continued walking. It was not long before we entered her chamber, a large-yet-cozy open space even for someone of my captor's stature. There were all the trappings of a modern bedroom, just increased greatly in scale, the bed alone must've been larger than the dorms at the royal university. As she entered, the giant lit a torch that burned with a soft green-gold flame and bathed the room with a comfortable warmth. It was here that I was first able to lay eyes on her in full. My captor wore trinkets like the others, but hers seemed more regal, almost ceremonial. Bangles of gold and silver, bejewelled anklets and rings, an opulent pendent with streaks of chain snaking towards her pierced nipples, all topped with a circlet, a crown of some kind. True to form with the rest of the giants, she had a lovely body fitting of her otherworldly beauty. She was muscular, but still soft and feminine, with ample bosom, wide shapely hips and a very round bottom. And like with a few of the others, between her legs hung an enormous flaccid penis, the pierced tip almost reaching her knees. Exhaling a deep sigh, she hoisted my cage up to something, a hook of some kind that held me aloft in the centre of the space as she turned to sit on the edge of her bed. The gentle expression never left her face, but she looked tired, uncertain. 

"Well." She said softly. 

"I was going to give you a title, but I suppose it's very likely that you already have your own. What will I call you?" 

She smiled, waiting for a response. In my stupor, I scrambled to the gate of my cage and stammered. 

"My.. My name?" I asked, nervous. 

"Aye, your name. Unless you prefer Tulip. 'Twas Vrielle's suggestion but I'm ashamed to admit that I rather like it." She replied warmly. 

"Oh... no, no. Tulip is, um, a lovely choice but my name is Hamelin." I said meekly, trying my best to keep from insulting the giant woman. She raised an eyebrow and smiled. 

"Hamelin. Tis a strange name, surely. But I suppose it is your own, and so I shall call you by it." She said, crossing her legs as she leaned back into the sheets of her bed. 

"So, little Hamelin, if you are no ill omen, then what are you? What can you tell me of yourself?" She asked, stretching briefly, her big toe swaying gently in the air. I wasn't sure what to say that would be of great import to the likes of her, but I answered nonetheless. 

"I am a student of magic, at the arcaneum, the university in Belgravia." I said, resting my arms upon my cage's gate. 

"I know much, but where I am, what you are, eludes me." 

She rustled against her sheets, contemplating my answer. I wasn't sure if anything I had said meant anything to her, but she leaned forward, once again looking upon me. I could discern by her gaze that she was curious, interested in what I had to tell. But before I divulged any further, I had to know what I was dealing with. 

"With respect to you, um, ...madam, I'm willing to tell you more about myself, but I'd like to know more about you as well. About this situation I've found myself in." I said. Her eyes shifted, staring off into a corner of the room away from my own, perhaps in contemplation.  After a moment's thought, she stood and approached my hanging cage, her massive face filling my entire point of view as she drew close. She paused, her warm breath sweeping across my body before she pulled my prison loose. 

"It seems only fair to you, dear Hamelin. If you wish to learn more, you need only ask." She said, setting the cage down atop a massive (to my standards) table. With a surprising amount of dexterity, she unlatched the gate with her tremendous fingers and the door to my cage swung open. She stepped away, pulling out the lone chair that accompanied the grand table and took a seat, folding her arms in front of her and resting her head atop them like a bored barmaid. 

"I am Melodia, high priestess of the Tel'Sevira, the eldest sister." She declared with a tired, somewhat forced bravado. There was a moment of silence as I hesitated to exit my cage but as Melodia beckoned me on, I reasoned that I was no safer in there than on the table. So I stepped out, onto the wide wooden expanse, looking up at the enormous woman who stared back at me with brilliant eyes and a comforting smile. 

"Tel'Sevira..." I thought aloud. It was a name I had heard, a legend I had learned of before. 

"Earth pixies?" 

Melodia cocked her head. Perhaps she was humouring me, but it was clear what I said held some meaning to her. 

"And yet you claim ignorance of your current predicament, Hamelin. It seems you know more than you thought. Indeed, we are known in the tongues of the mortals and Elfen folk. Fairies, sprites, we have been called many things since the time of The Mothers but never have I heard it from manfolk. Though, I have never heard manfolk, either. So what is it about you that is so different, I wonder?" She asked, lazily tracing a circle on the surface of the table with her finger. 

"What makes you so special?"  

I thought for a moment, bracing with the somewhat ominous question. The Tel'Sevira were the stuff of lore, ancient magic that predated even the oldest of history across all the mortal kingdoms. In legend, the earth pixies were the first ones born of the earth, the true denizens of our realm. The stories tell of an exodus that befell them, banishing their kind to a world of dreams, but they were never known to be anything more than myth, folk tales. I wracked my brain for answers, but could think of only one. My teacher. He was a storied scholar, versed in the vast expanses of infinity." 

"Perhaps.. Perhaps under the tutelage of my instructor, Urdan*, I learned of your magic without knowing? He's seen far beyond the mortal veil, it's possible he learned of you as well?" I offered. As soon as I mentioned that name, Melodia shifted, looking at me intently as I finished my suggestion. 

"The Wizard of the Crimson Sun?" She asked, intrigued. 

"Yes! You've heard of him?" I asked back excitedly. She leaned away and laughed a hearty laugh, the powerful reverberations rumbling in my bones. 

"Aye. It was with his help that we were able to broker peace with the Korax Enfernum. With his aid and wisdom, countless lives were spared from the tainted grasp of war." She said softly, overturning her large hand on the table in front of me. Her open palm rested, waiting as she stared expectantly, I think she wanted to hold me. I hesitated for a moment, but decided to comply. No sense not to, I reasoned. I was already in this far. Once in her palm, I sat as her fingers closed around me so very slightly and we began to lift off the table. 

"Tis by no coincidence then that you, Hamelin, have had our tongue passed on to you. Your teacher knows a great many things. But I feel this meeting may be of greater importance yet. Perhaps you are no omen, but I feel our fates have entwined in a way much larger than ourselves." Melodia continued, holding me in front of her beautiful face. She smiled with that same softness as she looked upon me, fascinated by the sight.

"I think most things are much larger than myself around here." I replied with as much wit as I could muster. 

She laughed her bright laugh and sighed. I don't know how to describe it, but as I spent my time in Melodia's presence, I felt my trepidation dissipate more and more. When I thought about my situation, I was still flooded with a reasonable amount of stress and fear, but she was a calming creature. I felt soothed merely looking at her striking radiance however, one nagging thing was still weighing heavily in my mind, the uncertainty of my capture. 

"If I may, priestess, how exactly was it that I came to be here, in your... care, I suppose?" I asked, tactfully, hoping to avoid offending my captor. She thought for a moment, perhaps looking for the right words. 

"Rusalki brings our pets, finding them in her travels beyond the Pale Void." She answered simply. I blinked, finding the answer thoroughly unhelpful, and plied for more information. 

"What is the Pale Void?" I asked. 

"To the mortal realms, it is a space between spaces. A world seen behind the eyes of the sighted." Melodia explained, pausing briefly to think. 

"Do manfolk sleep?" She asked, bringing her hand, myself atop it, closer to her face. 

"I.. Of course we sleep." I answered, confused. 

"Do you dream?" She asked again, her shimmering eyes wide. 

"Sometimes." I offered frankly. She nodded. 

"It is in the dreams of the mortal veil that Tel'Sevira live. We shift with the tides of the moon in the hearts of all creatures, all beings that dream. There, beyond the Pale Void, Rusalki finds you and brings you here." She said, gently setting me back on the table. Melodia's answer wasn't exactly the most informative, but it seemed about as plausible as the rest of my situation so I nodded as though I understood. It was then that I heard a knock upon the cavern wall. Standing by the entrance to Melodia's chamber stood another Pixie, her immaculate olive skin painted with a series of markings, some sort of symbology. 

"Yes, dear sister?" Melodia asked. The pixie bowed slightly before stepping further into the chamber.

"I have brought your meal, high priestess. Please enjoy." She said, walking towards the table with a platter in hand. As she approached, I noticed something. Like the others I had seen, this pixie sported a rather intimidating penis, fitted with an ornate piercing on the head, but unlike the others, something seemed to be hanging from the tip, dangling off of the piercing. As she stepped into the light, I saw the fixture for what it was, a cage identical to my own! One no doubt filled with another unlucky prisoner. Quickly, flashes of the night before ran past my eyes, the strange perspective, the nauseating rocking, I was carried here in much the same manner. I was glorified jewelry for a giant's humongous cock. I never felt so humiliated, so undignified, so small, than this very moment. I was so wrapped up with my disgust that I failed to notice the pixie lowering the platter onto the table where I was standing, herself failing to notice my meagre, diminutive presence until Melodia's hand cupped itself around me, gently shielding me from a painful death by flattening. The painted pixie bowed again before exiting the chamber, her penis-prison rattling softly as she walked away. 

Above, Melodia reached for the platter, tearing a wing off of some fried, wyvern-like creature and began to eat. At that moment, the wave of helplessness began to wash over me again, the despair returning. I would not be resigned to a life as somebody's pet, and certainly not as a bauble dangling from between their legs. I had to put my foot down. 

"Melodia!" I cried. 

"Do you intend to wear me like that?! Hanging from your cock like nothing more than a frivolous accessory?!" 

She said nothing, chewing the crispy wing of the great beast as she stared back at me blankly. Taking the silence as an opportunity, I continued.  

"I am a person! As much as you are, I am a living, sentient creature. I refuse to be your pet, Melodia! I will not allow my own imprisonment!" I shouted, pointing an angry, accusatory finger up at my tremendous, titanic captor. The high priestess continued to say nothing, swallowing her bite before wrapping her gigantic fingers around a gilded goblet. She raised the beautiful cup to her soft lips and drank, letting the deep red wine within flow down her chin, dribbling off her breasts as a large volume of liquid splashed down onto the table in front of me. She finished her hearty gulp, letting out a rather uncouth gasp of refreshment as she set the goblet down and began to tear more off of the cooked creature that had been served. Taking what appeared to be the tail in hand, Melodia prepared another bite, pausing briefly. 

"It is with great pride that we display our pets as such. The honour bestowed upon you is eternal." She said, gravely. 

"Since the time of The Mothers, the piercing and adornment of our kle-id has been a rite of passage for all Tel'Sevira that come of age. Perhaps our customs seem strange to you, I understand, but please do not belittle myself and my sisters like that again." 

For the first time, there was no kindness in her voice. While her tone was moderate and gentle, there was anger in her words. It was subtle, but it was present. And it was terrifying. 

As she spoke, Melodia's burning green eyes sparked with more and more intensity as each passing word left her mouth, flaring with a subdued rage that was not heard, but felt in every fibre of my being. She looked upon me with those blinding lights and I fell to the ground, struck with fear over what would possibly come next. But, perhaps mercifully, no punishment came. Instead, I looked to the face of my captor, the monolithic creature that had claimed me as their own pet, and saw a sadness, deep and profound. Her lower lip quivered, then her fierce eyes watered, then the first tear fell, followed by another, and another. In the green-gold torchlight, the effervescent streaks of silver dropped like rain before Melodia's arms shifted and she was quietly sobbing into her hands. I was taken aback, unsure of what to do. 

"Melodia." I called out. 

"I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you or your culture. Please forgive my ignorance." 

The titan sniffled, trying her best to keep her composure as she pulled her hands away, revealing her tear-reddened face. 

"No." She said, softly. 

"I am sorry. It was not fair of me to scold you thusly, Hamelin. There is much that has been burdening my mind, and you are not to blame for any of it. I do not mean to share the brunt of those burdens with you." 

She forced a smile, her pain fading, but not by much. Though my own situation seemed grim, I felt sympathy for my captor. The life of a leader was never an easy one, the crushing weight of responsibility proving too much for even the mightiest rulers of my time. I wanted my freedom, but Melodia was hurting, throttled by the grips of stress and anxiety. I wanted to help her. 

"Priestess." I said. 

"Perhaps this is why I am here?" 

She wiped a few residual tears away, her eyes now looking towards the entrance of her chamber before returning their attention to me. In my heart, I could tell Melodia had doubts. I imagine anyone in her position would probably question how a minuscule person could possibly solve their problems, but I knew her to be someone that believed in fate. I think that alone is what allowed what happened next. 

"Hamelin. Our world is dying. Weakened, bleeding." Melodia admitted solemnly, once again holding her palm out before me. I hopped on without a second thought, but found her hand to be a bit more damp from the tears. Nevertheless, the beautiful giant lifted me to eye level and continued. 

"The veil between realms has grown thinner and thinner, left us vulnerable to threats from beyond. With each new realm that challenges the Tel'Sevira, we have risen to fight off our invaders, but each battle yields losses far graver than the ones preceding. Too many of my sisters are dying and these invaders never cease." 

Melodia bowed her head, exhaling deeply before looking back up to face me, the subtle sadness, the pain, growing more visible. 

"If we fall, the Pale Void falls as well. The dreams of every soul in the mortal veil will be vulnerable to whatever claims our home. Even now, the Archfiends of the Enfernum drive their armies against our borders, for they know the true prize our domain holds." she explained.  

"But I thought you brokered peace with the Enfernum. With Urdan's help." I interjected, confused. Melodia laughed. Or sighed. Or laughed and sighed. It was hard to tell, but her reaction felt dismissive. 

"The dwellers in darkness make their deals, but do not uphold them. My council warned me against this, but I wanted an immediate end to the bloodshed and found it through our treaty. Yet still their demons march. Some of my more spirited sisters thought this act to be treason, but I will not send any more Tel to their graves." She said, fighting back her tears once more. 

"But if these fights persist, priestess, and the veil remains weak, then bloodshed seems unavoidable, no?" I asked. Melodia gave me a look, a look that told a thousand stories, a look of someone who had considered what I was saying for a lifetime, possibly longer. I felt her hand shake beneath me as she searched for her words, but ultimately said nothing, lowering me back down to the table. She sighed, taking a sip of her wine, eyeing the platter of fried wyvern. 

"I have tried to keep my sisters from harm, but I do not know from whence the danger comes. None know of the weakening veil. I only know because I can feel it, as high priestess. Every day, our doom draws closer and I have less and less to show for it." She exclaimed with an exasperation. 

"None of the other pixies know?" I asked, incredulously. 

"Not one. Even our brightest sisters work to solve a mystery they do not fully understand." Melodia explained, her gentle voice carrying something else unheard until now. Doubt. 

I hesitated, unsure of what to say next. The moment hung in the air, a wrought tension creeping over me as the silence stood. I believe my captor felt it too, sensing my unease and using the opportunity.  

"Do you judge me, Hamelin?" Melodia asked, quietly, suddenly, solemnly. I will admit to you, there was something that didn't sit right with me. I don't know if that was what the golden-haired priestess was asking of me, in that very moment, but I understood what I believed to be right and wrong. In my gut, I felt fear for what I might say, dreading that I was moments away from ending up a red stain on that table, but I gulped a hefty breath of nervous air and spoke. 

"Priestess, I can't presume to know what's best for your people. But I can tell that, even now, you have reservations about your leadership." I offered, looking the giant in the eye. 

"I am no leader. I am a scholar." I continued. 

"I will never know the burden you bare or understand the things you do because of it. I do not judge you, priestess. I know you are doing what you believe is best for your people, but I believe your sisters have a right to know about the crisis they face." 

I winced. I had answered her question, certain that it would bring me death, but no painful end came. Melodia sat silently, staring down at me with an unamused expression behind her brilliant green eyes, but I was still standing. 

"My sisters live life knowing that they will one day usher in their own era of Daughters. Unclouded by the threat of annihilation, my sisters will protect that day, they will protect our home!" She countered, gripping her goblet tightly. 

"You can't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist! It's not fair to your sisters! How can you send your people to fight and die when they never know what they fight for?!" I fired back, throwing my hands in the air. 

"How could you persist if you knew your end was coming? Would you fight to save a world you knew was dying?!" She asked, her tone of voice raising. 

"Yes!" I countered. 

"I'd rather have the choice of knowing and standing my ground than meeting an end I couldn't see coming! Your people, your sisters, are they not worth that struggle? Would you not unify them against something like this to fight back, together?" 

"I will find a solution alone! You, manfolk, know nothing of our ways! Nothing of our struggle!" Melodia roared, knocking me to the ground. The light of the torch dimmed, extinguished by the sheer power of her voice. I held my eyes closed for a few moments, waiting, before opening them to see my captor panting heavily, exhausted. 

"Melodia." I said, standing up. 

"A leader's strength is in the people they lead. The truth is harsh, but if your sisters are anything like my people, they will rise to this challenge and rally to your side to weather the storm, together. You know it is the right thing to do." 

"But what if we cannot?" She asked, her breath shaky, voice breaking. 

"Then you fall together, united. One people, sisters." I offered, placing my hand upon one of her large fingers. There was another tense silence, a moment of uncomfortable reprieve as I saw my blonde captor's face cycle through an array of various emotions. Anger, sadness, fear, even joy. Melodia breathed deep, her finger twitched and I instinctively let go as the gigantic pixie rose, standing up from the table. 

"There is much you do not know, child of the mortal veil." She said, solemnly, looking into the distance with her piercing gaze as she continued. 

"But, you are wise indeed." 

I said nothing. Melodia walked to her bed, running a hand along the sheets as she sat upon the pillowy surface. 

"My sisters are happy, we prosper in peace." She said. 

"I do not wish to rob them of that prosperity, if it is to be our last. But you are right, Hamelin. For you speak a truth I have always known, but have been afraid to act upon it." 

With that, Melodia's warmth, her smile returned to her tired face as she beamed at me. I smiled back, breathing a subtle sigh of relief that I was still in one piece. 

"At first light tomorrow, I will inform the council. The fate of all Tel will be determined, together." She said softly, her gentleness in her voice soothing my tired body. I felt at ease, glad to have helped, even. Though, while I was happy to be of some assistance to the beautiful titan, I was still very much captive in a realm beyond my own. My future, much like the future of the pixies, was uncertain, but for one moment, I could breathe a little easier.  

However, unbeknownst to Melodia or myself, in the corridors beyond that very chamber, a shadow stalked the halls, listening to everything that had been said. From the darkness, an auburn-haired, purple-eyed maiden grinned a devious grin and made her silent egress. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

*Urdan, Wizard Of The Crimson Sun, debuted in Indecent Exposure, another story of mine.