[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Compilation and restructuring of my chapters about Princess Eirika from the GBA gameĀ Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Originally taken from my "Shrunk by Fire Emblem Girls" interactive story on writing.com, now with an added narrative and better flow.


A normal guy from a small-time village ends up on a battlefield shrunken to a few inches tall, only to be found by the beautiful blue-haired princess of Renais. How will being owned by a warrior princess turn out!?


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 3547 Read: 12430
Published: July 13 2020 Updated: July 21 2020

1. 1. Meeting Eirika by Ninten [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1107 words)

Eirika is the stunningly beautiful Princess of Renais and the main heroine of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. She can handle herself in battle with her trusty rapier, although she dislikes fighting. She is very kind, passionate, and cares for others, especially the ones precious to her. In your soon-to-be shrunken state, you could get a lot of sympathy from her... or not...

More info on Eirika: https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Eirika

2. 2A: Getting to Know Eirika by Ninten [Reviews - 0] (770 words)

This is the start of the more gentle story path :)

3. 2B: A Grave Misunderstanding by Ninten [Reviews - 0] (1138 words)

This is the start of the more playful / cruel story path. Hope you enjoy :)

4. 3B: Stubborn Princess by Ninten [Reviews - 0] (532 words)

This chapter follows chapter 2B, enjoy :)