- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Art for this chapter starts here: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-102-105-860633288

Some picture sets have Dirty and Sweaty feet variants, click Next for next set, Previous for previous set and First for the beginning sets in the story.

 

As Giganta shrank back down to her normal size, she noticed a beam of yellow light moving towards her. She focused her vision and could see it was a yellow ring hurtling towards her at great speed. It quickly placed itself on her finger and she heard

“Giganta, you have the power to instill great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corps.”

Giganta played around making constructs for a few moments before Sinestro himself appeared.

“I came to Earth because I thought Hal Jordan might have been gifted a ring and wanted to welcome him to my corps, but I see the ring has chosen you Giganta, a petty criminal at best. No matter, if you want to remain in my corps you will do everything I say,” Sinestro stated.

“How about a duel, if you win, I’ll be in your corps and do exactly as you say, but if I win I get to be the leader of the yellows,” Giganta said.

“Hahaha, surely you’re joking. You’ve had that ring for few hours, I’m a master at wielding a ring, but alright, there is a planet not too far from here, follow me,” Sinestro ordered as the two left Earth’s orbit.

Giganta had thought about shrinking Sinestro during their flight in space, but realised it would be more enjoyable to defeat him in a fair fight. They arrived to the planet and went down to the surface. It was an arid planet, the place they laneded was surrounded by small mountains on all sides. There was a clear sky and a few moons could be seen orbiting.

“This is your last chance to back out before I break most of the bones in your body,” Sinestro said with a grin on his face.

“Let’s do this,” Giganta said.

As Giganta started to grow, Sinestro flew in and struck her directly in the jaw. Given that she now had the multiplicative powers of two Supermen and one Flash this had absolutely no effect on her. Sinestro delivered several more strikes as she continued to grow. He paused, somewhat tired from the punches he had thrown and watched her grow incredibly large. When her growing stopped she was about one hundred times larger than he was. She lifted her right foot which bore the symbol of the Sinestro corps on the toenail of her biggest toe. All her nails were now yellow, the colour of her new corps. It was at that moment that Sinestro started to panic. He was unable to harm her at her normal size and now he was a speck compared to her. He quickly grabbed a yellow power battery he had stored on the planet in case he needed an emergency charge and started to fly away. As he was flying he felt his body stuck into place, Giganta had created a yellow construct around him.

“LEAVING SO SOON? WHAT ABOUT OUR FIGHT?” Giganta laughed.

Sinestro found himself descending towards the ground, his body still immobilised by the yellow construct Giganta had surrounding him.

“RIGHT ABOUT HERE SHOULD DO IT,” Giganta said as she placed Sinestro on the gound, face up.

Giganta then flew a few hundred feet in the air and quickly descended towards the ground. As her right foot came down it produced a loud BOOM! that generated a small earthquake. Her heel landed directly on top of Sinestro’s defenseless body, nearly knocking him unconscious. She lifted her foot and found Sinestro’s body stuck to her sole. She immediately stomped her foot into the ground again while laughing.

“I WIN! ...UNLESS YOU WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING?” Giganta laughed as she created a construct around Sinestro to peel his body from her heel.

At that moment, Red Lanterns Bleez and Supergirl were flying to the planet. The Red Lanterns had had on and off wars with the Sinestro Corps for quite sometime and there was no love between each lantern corps. Seeing an opportunity to ambush two yellows seemed like a great idea and they quickly flew down to the planet. Supergirl flew in to attack Giganta, but with her super speed from Flash the latter was able to grab Supergirl’s fist before she could strike.

“I am not your enemy,” Giganta said.

“If you’re wearing a yellow ring then you are our enemy,” Bleez stated.

“How about a peace offering then?” Giganta replied as she presented Sinestro’s shrunken body to them.

Smiles quickly formed on Supergirl and Bleez’s faces.

“I have no use for him,” Giganta stated.

“Wow, he’s so small, we’ll definitely find some uses for him,” Bleez said happily.

“I recommend using your feet, he felt great under mine,” Giganta laughed.

Some time passed as the three women talked about how Supergirl and Bleez became Red Lanterns and their hatred for the Sinestro Corps. Giganta then offered an alliance, and indicated that she planned to take over the Sinestro Corps. She told them to meet her on Earth in a few days as she was planning to take out the Justice League. Supergirl, who long ago turned her back on her cousin in favour of the reds was perfectly fine with Giganta’s plan. Giganta then left the planet with the yellow power battery on her way back to Earth.

Meanwhile, Bleez and Supergirl removed their boots and Sinestro this time found a red construct holding him to the ground. Their bare soles were hovering above his body as the women spoke down to him.

“YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOUR CORPS DID TO ME SINESTRO,” Bleez said.

“WE LOST A LOT OF FRIENDS FIGHTING YOUR CORPS,” Supergirl replied.

They each took turns stomping Sinestro’s defenseless body under various parts of their feet. Heels, sole, even a toe here and there came stomping down on Sinestro. The pair had spent several weeks in space and their feet had quite the odor. With each stomp, Sinestro’s body became dirtier and dirter, which amused both women.

“GETTING DIRTY SINESTRO, GET USED TO IT, YOU’RE DIRT BENEATH OUR FEET NOW!” Bleez snarled.

After a half hour the women got bored, one stomp from Supergirl caused Sinestro to become lodged on her sole. As Supergirl lifted her foot, Bleez stomped but didn’t feel Sinestro.

“WHERE’D HE GO?” Bleez asked.

Supergirl lifted her foot, showing her the bottom. This caused both women to laugh again.

“Well, we should probably get going,” Supergirl said.

“Yeah, who should take this loser?” Bleez replied.

“You take him for now, he’s caused you the most problems,” Supergirl stated.

A red construct formed around Sinestro body and he was lifted off of Supergirl’s sole. He found himself being placed into a large red boot. His body reached the sole of the boot and the smell was overwhelming. Sinestro started to cough.

“LIKE THE SMELL? I’D GET USED TO IT BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING TO BE UNDER OUR FEET FOR A VERY LONG TIME” Bleez laughed.

The last thing Sinestro saw was Bleez’s blue sole and black toenails entering the boot towards his location. She settled her foot in and positioned him directly beneath the ball of her foot, where he would be able to cushion most of the pressure from her footsteps.

“START KISSING MY FOOT YOU WORM,” Bleez commanded as she stomped her foot down.

Sinestro gave in and began kissing Bleez’s smelly sole.

“IF YOU GET THIRSTY THESE BOOTS MAKE MY FEET SWEAT SO YOU’LL HAVE PLENTY TO DRINK,” Bleez laughed as both her and Supergirl flew into the atmosphere and off the planet.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Harley Quinn was meeting with Killer Frost and Livewire in a back alley. Harley had once teamed up with Livewire in Gotham City and knew of Killer Frost’s exploits.

“We’ve taken down three Justice League members, an evil yellow Justice League from another universe, and we have Batman and Lex Luthor as mindless slaves. We want you gals to help us defeat the rest of the Justice League,” Harley grinned.

“What’s in it for us?” Killer Frost asked.

“Trophies!” Harley smiled.

“uh.. Trophies?” Livewire replied.

Harley removed her right shoe, as both Livewire and Killer Frost continued to have a puzzled look on their face. From inside the shoe, both Robin and Nightwing could feel their whole world shift as Harley removed her foot. As they both had been walked on for more than a day, they remained adhered to her sole as she removed her foot from her shoe.

“Whew, Harley, you need to wash your feet,” Livewire said with a half disgusted, half smiling expression.

Harley held placed her sole near the women’s faces, who took a step back out of reflex.

“SEE, TROPHIES!” Harley grinned.

“IS THAT...?” Killer Frost said, not believing what she was seeing.

“YUP, THESE TWO WITTLE CUSHIONY INSOLES ARE ROBIN AND NIGHTWIG,” Harley laughed.

“I THINK YOU MEAN NIGHTWING,” Killer Frost replied.

“NO, I’M PRETTY SURE IT’S NIGHTWIG,” Harley giggled.

“WOW, THEY ARE SO SMALL. HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING STUCK UNDER HARLEY’S STINKY FEET LITTLE HEROES,” Livewire laughed.

“MORE LIKE WITTLE ZEROES, BUT THEY LOVE IT, THEY CONSTANTLY KISS MY FEET. THEY MUST REALISE HOW BEAUTIFUL MY FEET ARE AND WANT TO SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION FOR BEING ALLOWED BENEATH THEM,” Harley said confidently.

“YEA... I’M SURE THAT’S IT HARLEY. I’M SURE YOU DIDN’T THREATEN THEM OR ANYTHING,” Livewire laughed.

“WELL, I MIGHT HAVE PURSUED THE THREE OF THEM,” Harley laughed.

“THREE?” Killer Frost questioned.

“YEA, BATGIRL IS UNDER MY OTHER FOOT KISSING AWAY ON IT. WHO KNEW SHE WAS INTO WOMEN? I GUESS THE SITE OF MY FEET MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO HER,” Harley stated as she lowered her foot back into the shoe, seeling Robin and Nightwing back into the smelly abyss. The two women were pursuaded to join and Harley indicated that she would contact them when Giganta formulated a plan.

Meanwhile, Batman, free of Poison Ivy’s mind control hormone, called the Justice League Watchtower and spoke to Wonder Woman. He told her the situation and what his plan was. Giganta would likely try to take out the rest of the Justice League in one attempt and he would be there with the device procured from Superman’s Fortress of Solitude to send her to the Phantom Zone. Wonder Woman was concerned that might trap Superman in the Phantom Zone forever, but Batman argued there was no other way to defeat Giganta at this point. She was far too powerful to stop with force and it would be near impossible to immobilise her. Whatever Giganta’s plan for finishing off the Justice League was, Batman would go along with it until he found the right moment to send her into the Phantom Zone, then they would worry about getting Superman out.

Giganta came back to Earth and met with Harley Quinn and Star Sapphire. Giganta was glowing yellow, which left the women confused. Giganta took off the ring and handed it to Harley who tried to put it on.

“No Harley, just hold on to it, the last thing we need right now is a super powered Harley Quinn flying around,” Giganta said.

“Aw poo,” Harley pouted.

Harley indicated she found a couple more women to join the group and Giganta said she had done the same with some Red Lanterns. Most of Star Sapphire’s contacts were lost in a previous war on Earth with Darkseid, so she was less fortunate in finding new members. Giganta told them to get ready as they were going to meet with Batman, but to leave the new member information a secret to him, just in case Ivy’s hormones somehow wore off.

The three arrived at the Batcave and Giganta laid out her plan. She would cause a ruckus in Metropolis, which would cause the Justice League to intervene. Batman would send them coordinates to beam down from the watch tower and Giganta would be ready for them. As soon as the remaining member materialised she would instantly step on them, ending the battle, and the Justice League, with one stomp of her foot.

“Just think of it Bats, you’ll be delivering your friends right under Giganta’s powerful sole!” Harley laughed.

Batman showed no emotion, but now knew when his chance would be, but would he be able to take advantage of it?