- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this chapter took so long, been doing a lot of random art on DA, so follow me on there for updates and renders between chapters.  I have a couple other DC short stories on there. 

Link to the renders for this chapter start here: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-126-129-870391499 

 

The moment had finally come. Batman was going to beam the remaining members of the Justice League from the watchtower down to the streets of Metropolis where Giganta would stomp them. Harley Quinn and Star Sapphire were within sight and Giganta was looking directly at Batman as he read out the co-ordinates.

The remaning JL members; Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl were beaming down. Batman reached for the Phantom Zone device, but before he could activate it Giganta and her bare sole had already come down full force on the other league members, pinning them beneath her. Most of the members were knocked unconcious instantly as someone one hundred times larger than them with the multiplicative power of two Supermen and the Flash quickly stomped on them. Wonder Woman remained semi-concious, her body was mostly enveloped by Giganta’s sole. The soft skin molded around her form, allowing her no movement whatsoever. The air reeked, Giganta had been walking around for the better part of the day barefoot. Wonder Woman tried to take a deep breath to get regain her strength but was immediately assaulted by the stench, which took away any ability to concentrate. With no way to more Giganta’s foot, Wonder Woman simply laid there and hoped Giganta would soon move, allowing her the ability to mount an attack.

Giganta could feel her power increase drastically as the powers of another Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl were immediately multiplied by her own. She clenched her fist and looked up at the sky as the power flowed through her body. She would be unstoppable now, she could defeat any army who opposed her without effort. Batman saw the event unfold and came to the same realisation. If he didn’t send her to the Phantom Zone now there would never be another opportunity. With the balance of power in the universe in question, Batman made his decision and pulled the trigger on the device.

Instantly, Giganta was enveloped in a blinding white light. She immediately felt weak and let out a loud moan, as if she’d been pricked by a million nails simultaneously and in an instant she was gone. Harley and Star looked on terrified. Suddenly, both villains felt their own pain. As Huntress appeared behind Harley and shot her with an arrow and Aquaman, standing upon a rooftop, speared Star Sapphire with his trident. Star Sapphire fell to the ground instantly. Harley also fell to her knees. Harley then noticed a red burst of light rocket toward the ground, it was Bleez. Giganta asked Bleez to fly in high orbit to make sure no surprise visitors came to undo her plans. However, Soranik, daughter of Sinestro and a member of the Sinestro Corps. managed to track down her father, still in Bleez’s boot under her sweaty sole. Soranik was able to ambush Bleez and knock her down to Earth. Harley limped over to Bleez who was barely conscious and put one of the strength granting pills from the other universe in her mouth. Harley then looked up and saw Batman pointing the Phantom Zone device at her but he was quickly blasted by Killer Frost from a rooftop nearby and immediately encased in ice. Harley then looked over and noticed both Huntress and Soranik walking towards her and a slowly recovering Bleez. Realising that she was facing a two on one fight she pulled out the yellow ring Giganta gave her and slipped it on her finger.

“Harley Quinn, you have the power to instill great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corp.” said a voice that came from the ring.

“That’s my father’s ring, take that off immediately,” Soranik yelled.

Harley put the ring on and immediately felt immense strength flow through her. She pulled Huntress’ arrow from her should and threw it on the ground. Then something happened, Harley grew hundreds of feet taller. She looked down and instead of being surprised she was now a giantess said

“AWW, THIS RING MAKES MY SUIT YELLOW, I’M NOT BIG INTO YELLOW GUYS. I LOOK LIKE A HONEY BEE NOW...”

The ring turned Harley’s classic red and black costume to a new yellow and black combination. Harley then realised she was towering over the city and walked in the direction of Huntress of Soranik, who quickly noticed the balance of power had swung against them and started running in the opposite direction. Somehow, part of Giganta’s ability to grow in size had imprinted on the ring and now that Harley was wearing it she gained a small percentage of the size altering power Giganta possessed.

“WHERE YOU GOING LITTLE GALS, I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM IN MY SHOES FOR YOU,” Harley giggled.

Harley caught up to them and pinned them under her left shoe. The woman immediately felt a large amount pressure for the foot above them and neither had the power to fight back.

“SHOOTIN’ ME WITH THAT ARROW WASN’T VERY NICE AND WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND BLEEZ. NOW WHY DON’T YOU START KISSING THE SOLE OF MY SHOE AND MAYBE THAT WILL BE A START IN YOUR PATH TO FORGIVENESS,” Harley laughed.

Harley then felt a new sensation, as she felt the women squirming under her shoe and most of the Bat family inside her shoes she noticed something was making her stronger. She then remembered that Sinestro’s Corp. was the corp. of fear. All the tiny bodies under her feet, they were immensely scared of her. ‘This explains why they’ve been kissing my feet for the last few days,’ Harley thought to herself.

Harley applied more pressure as her smile grew. The fear levels of both Huntress and Soranik increased until Harley felt them go limp as they both passed out from the immense pressure. Harley let up as she didn’t want to crush anyone, at least not at the moment anyway.

Elsewhere, Aquaman was fighting Livewire, or attempting to fight her. Without his trident, he was no match for Livewire who was currently electrocuting her victim. As the electricity danced across his body he succumbed to the pain and passed out. Star Sapphire was able to pull the trident out and given her strength due to two different Hal Jordans underfoot showing their love for her she was able to rapidly heal her wounds.

Aquaman was brought to Harley, still a giantess and placed at her feet with Huntress and Soranik who were also unconscious. Harley turned to Bleez and Star Sapphire and discussed an idea she had. A few moments later, the three regained consciousness and looked up at Harley. They quickly realised what was about to happen and Harley felt their fear. The three were entrapped in a red sphere created by Bleez while beneath them was a violet cone construct. They saw Harley standing high above them with a yellow construct mallet, much like the wooden one she used to carry around near the sphere.

“OH HELLO TINIES, LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE AWAKE. YOU PUT A REAL HAMPER ON OUR PLANS SO I’M GONNA HAVE SOME FUN... FORE” Harley spoke as she wound up and hit the sphere as if it were a golf ball.

She shrank back down as she watched the red sphere fly into the distance.

“WEEEEE! Seeya later!” Harley said gleefully.

Harley went over to Batman, who was frozen in a block of ice and unfroze the portion holding the Phantom Zone device. A few moments later Lex Luthor showed up. He presented Harley with pills that would gaurantee loyalty and unlike Poison Ivy’s kiss it would not wear off. Harley instructed Luthor to take one of the pills and she hold on to the rest. She then handed him the Phantom Zone device and told him what had transpired. She ordered him to find a way to get Giganta out of the Phantom Zone.

Harley then unthawed Batman himself and held him in place with a construct. She pointed the ring at him and thought about Batman shrinking and somehow the ring caused it to happen. ‘This must have been another side effect of Giganta previously wearing it,’ Harley surmised.

“Shouldn’t we have Batman help Luthor in getting Giganta out of the Phantom Zone?” Livewire asked.

“No, Batman has shown he is capable of overcoming the serum once before, if we give him another chance he might defeat us all,” Harley stated.

Harley then lifted her heel out of her left shoe and using her lantern ring seized Batman and kept him pressed into her heel as she slid her foot back into the shoe. Batman again found himself sandwiched between Harley Quinn’s foot and the sole of her shoe. He then heard her say somewhat muffled by the shoe itself,

“START KISSING MY FOOT BATMAN OR I’LL STOMP ON YOU AND THE BAT FAMILY UNTIL YOU DO.”

Realising he had no choice he pressed his lips against her sole which elicited laughter from his captor. She’d gotten exactly what she wanted, four sets of lips constantly attending to her less than fresh feet. Life inside her shoes was awful for the Batfamily, beyond the pressure, the sweat from Harley’s feet had drenched everyone but Batman who was now reacquinted with Harley’s footsweat and stench. Every time the heroes licked or kissed her feet, which was pretty constantly, they were greated by the salty taste of footsweat and could often taste dirt that had accumulated under Harley’s foot. Now that Harley had four tongues to work on her feet she didn’t need to pay as much attention to their maintanence, that would be the Batfamily’s job now. As Harley walked each one was now subject to her full weight crushing them with each step. The heroes were pressed so far into Harley’s sole that were she to remove her shoes they’d be stuck to her soft, smelly feet due to the constant pressure and sweat, which acted like a glue, holding them in place.

Suddenly, a red flash lit up the sky and crashed into the base of one of the buildings. It was the red sphere Harley hit with her mallet earlier. Bleez’s ring had managed to keep the construct in tact as it orbited the Earth and landed back in Metropolis. The three inside were unconscious, so Harley had the idea to give them all the pills Luthor developed. When they awoke they became loyal to Harley and the villains. Harley ordered Soranik to return to Sinestro Corp. and await further instruction. Huntress was ordered to leave and act as though nothing had happened and contact the villains if any other heroes contacted her.

“Should we shrink down Aquaman?” Killer Frost asked.

“If we do that then who is going to have sex with all the fishes?” Harley giggled.

“Probably best we just give him one of the pills Luthor developed and tell him not to interfere. He is the king of Atlantis, if word gets out he’s underfoot they may send their army after us and that’s not something we’re equipped to deal with right now,” Star Sapphire replied.

“That and the fish will be lonely,” Harley stated.

It was decided, Aquaman was given one of the pills and sent back to Atlantis where he would stay out of the affairs of the land dwellers. Then the five women; Harley, Bleez, Star Sapphire, Killer Frost, and Livewire stood and decided what to do next. Between the five they had a total of seven different shrunken heroes under their feet, all currently supporting their weight. The five realised that with the Justice League gone there would be no one to stop other villains from gaining control. If the women didn’t take this opportunity to take control now then it would be that much harder to do so at a later point. Especially if Giganta could not be retrieved from the Phantom Zone. Harley quickly went home and found a crown and sceptor she stole from a score against the Penguin earlier. She traveled to a TV station with the other villains where she announced on air, still wearing the lantern ring, that she was now the empress of Earth and showed the cameras the shrunken Batfamily in her shoes. With no heroes in sight the leaders of Earth had no choice but to submit to the villains’ demands. As fear gripped the Earth, Harley felt an immense rush of power.

Meanwhile, in the Phantom Zone, Giganta was beyond irrate. She removed the heroes pasted to her sole and put them on her toenails, letting the nanites Luthor gave her do their job. Each was quickly encased and shrunk down. Giganta was now the most powerful being in the universe but without a way out of the Phantom Zone that did her no good. Every second seemed like an eternity, she had to hope that her allies won the battle and would find a way to get her out...

Word soon spread that a Sinestro Corp. member had proclaimed themselves the leader of Earth. Guy Gardner and John Stewart, both Green Lantern members had a meeting near Mogo, the living planet, on how to move forward. Stewart had met with the Guardians who sanctioned whatever means necessary to remove the Sinestro Corp. from Earth. Stewart was to round up as many Green Lanters as he could, including Mogo and retake Earth. Little did the villains know, but the largest army they’d seen yet was on their way...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not a lot of feet in this chapter, but I'll try to add more for next chapter.