- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Images for this chapter start at:
https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-82-85-857839222

Just click the link on "Next" in the description to see the next set of images.  5 sets total, dirty and sweaty feet variants available.

 

As the three continued to talk they heard a knock at the door. Giganta’s eyes turned red, ready to blast whomever was about to walk through the door. Seeing that it was Lex Luthor, she powered down. Luthor walked into the room the trio were sitting.

“What is it servant?” Giganta asked impatiently.

“I have completed one of the tasks,” Luthor said showing Giganta and the trio what appeared to be a bottle of nail polish.

“Nail polish? What is wrong with you I didn’t ask...” Giganta said to Luthor, now even more annoyed. However, before she could finish her thought a loud alarm went off and the three women ran to the batcave, with Luthor walking behind them. Naturally, since Superman, Hal Jordan, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing were under the feet of Giganta, Star Sapphire, and Harley Quinn they were cushioning the step of each woman as they ran.

As the three arrived inside the batcave they saw what appeared to be Superman, the Flash, and Hal Jordan trapped in some sort of bubble, but something was different about each of their uniforms.

“What is going on?” Giganta asked Batman.

“These three are from the multiverse that had strength granting pills we took. They apparently have their own multiverse device that allows them to travel to other multiverses,” Batman replied.

“Why are they frozen in a bubble,” inquired Harley.

“It’s a quantum sphere. I designed it as a fail safe should anyone try to intrude into the batcave from another multiverse, dimension, or with a boom tube.” Batman replied.

“Other dimensions... what’s a boom tu...” Harley tried to ask before being cut off by Giganta.

“How long will they be stuck like this?” Giganta asked quickly.

“Considering the amount of power it takes to run the machine, I’d say roughy 5 minutes.” Batman replied.

Giganta and Star Sapphire had a quick back forth about what to do next. Meanwhile Harley was jumping up and down in front of the stationary heroes tainting them. Harley then got bored and asked, “Why are they all wearing the same colour, is this the yellow universe?”

“From what I’ve been able to gather looking into this multiverse previously, it appears that instead of landing in Kansas, Superman landed in the city of Smolensk in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics,” Batman stated.

“Well, that would explain the hammer and sickle, what about the other two?” Harley replied.

“The one that looks like the Flash, but in yellow, is actually Eobard Thawne. He also exists, or rather will exist in our multiverse. He is from the 25th century. In this multiverse he went back in time and killed the Flash before he could become a superhero and has taken his identity. The people in this multiverse know him as the Flash, but he is the Reverse Flash in our universe. Lastly, the Yellow Lantern is Hal Jordan, in this multiverse, the love of his life Carol Ferris was killed. He wanted revenge and killed the men responsible, which got him kicked out of the Green Lantern Corps. Still wanting to wield a lantern ring, he joined the Sinestro, or Yellow Lantern, Corps.” Batman said.

“Wow, so this is like an evil Justice League?” Harley asked.

“Yes, they’ve conquered several planets in their universe.” Batman replied.

“Ok, enough with the history lesson,” Giganta chimed in, “Here’s what we’re going to do, I am going to use my shrink vision on them and I want you to shrink the bubble as they shrink.”

Batman manned the controls as Giganta’s eyes turned red. Slowly she started to shrink the trio from the other multiverse down as Batman reduced the size of the bubble.

Giganta reduced the intruders down to roughly one per cent of their normal size and lifted her foot over them.

“When I say three, turn off the quantum sphere,” Giganta said.

“Oh, oh, oh wait!” Harley yelled, “I want to get a front row seat for this.”

Harley laid on her stomach on the floor of the batcave about a foot or so to the side of the now shrunk multiverse trio.

“One...Two...Three!” Giganta said.

STOMP!

A thundering stomp echoed throughout the batcave, causing a 1.2 magnitude earthquake on the Richter Scale.

“My ears hurt,” Harley said as her ears were still ringing.

As Giganta’s foot came down the quantum sphere was lowered, neither the Soviet Superman nor the Yellow Lantern were quick enough to move out of the way, but the Flash was already moving at a breakneck speed when he entered the portal to the current universe. Therefore when the quantum sphere was removed he continued at that speed. He almost got clear of Giganta’s foot, but she lowered it too quickly and he ended up pinned beneath her heel.

Giganta then increased the weight on the trio, and the Superman of this universe, since she used her right foot, the one she had the kryptonite toe ring on, to do the stomping. The Soviet Superman was also weak to kryptonite, therefore, he was powerless to the whims of Giganta’s sole. Neither the Flash nor Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan had enough strength to move, much less lift Giganta’s foot off of them. The best Hal Jordan could do was create a yellow construct around himself to avoid being completely crushed beneath Giganta’s powerful sole.

Giganta increased the pressure on the helpless heroes, or villains, more appropriately. She could feel the rush of power from the Soviet Superman and the Flash.

“YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD INVADE MY UNIVERSE AND HARM ME AND MY SQUAD. NOW LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE, BENEATH THE FEET OF THE FUTURE EMPRESS OF EARTH!” Giganta boomed down to the four under her foot.

“The Empress of Earth huh?” Harley said with a smile to Star Sapphire.

“I WILL TAKE YOUR POWERS AND YOU WILL SERVE ME NOW!” Giganta stated.

“Giganta, could I have that Yellow Lantern that is dirtying your beautiful sole with his presence?” Star Sapphire said winking at Giganta.

“Why, of course, he is no use to me,” Giganta replied as she lifted her leg, exposing her sole to Star Sapphire.

A violet light surrounded the alternate universe Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire pulled him closer to her.

“Oh, I can feel the love you have for me. You must have loved your Carol dearly to have the same feelings when around me. I think we can both get something out of this,” Carol said as she removed her right boot.

As with Green Lantern Hal Jordan from this universe, she created a construct that placed this Hal Jordan against her heel and lowered her foot back into her boot. With two Hal Jordans under her heels she felt her power increase again. The violet light continued to penetrate both Jordans and they both were continually kissing and licking Star Sapphire’s heels inside her boots. This was pleasant to Star Sapphire who was enjoying the little worship session, as well as the support they gave her heels when walking in the high heel shoes.

“Giganta, I believe this may be of use to you,” Luthor stated.

“Lex, I don’t need a pedicure, I need a way to keep these super powered beings under my feet,” Giganta hissed.

“This can help, it’s more than nail polish. It’s actually nannites, very tiny robots, designed to completely immobilise any super powered being. I’ve tailored it to your DNA so that anything that touches it will be completely immobilised.” Luthor continued.

“Well, why didn’t you say so! Batman, I need a footstool, get on all fours like a dog so i can rest my feet on your back!” Giganta shouted at Batman who was still powering down parts of the multiverse machine.

Batman ran to Giganta who was seated in the chair he had near the batcomputer. He quickly bent down on all fours and Giganta propped her feet onto his back. Batman struggled to hold her weight, but did as he was told.

“Here, let me help,” Star Sapphire said as Giganta felt the heroes pried away from her sole and placed against her toenails via constructs from Star Sapphire.

Star Sapphire then used a construct on the brush and began painting the nannites onto Giganta’s toe nails. Harley Quinn came in close and watched excitedly as the nannites completely covered the heroes. Once they were done Giganta had 10 red toe nails and could see the super powered beings covered in what looked like red toe nail polish. This elicited laughter from the female trio.

“Are they aware of what’s happening?” Harley asked.

“They will be aware of everything, but will be powerless to stop it.” Luthor replied.

“Good, but I don’t think we need to see them anymore,” Giganta replied as she shrank the heroes down to a size so insignificant the human eye could no longer see them.

“I’ve done some calculations and what I’ve found may interest you,” Lex said.

“Let’s hear it,” replied Giganta, still resting her feet on Batman.

“The addition of each new super powered being into direct contact to your skin increases your powers,” Luthor said.

“I already know that,” Giganta replied.

“Yes, but the increase isn’t additive, it’s multiplicative,” Luthor stated.

“I’m a psychologist, not a mathematician,” Harley said.

“For example,” Luthor continued, “if Superman is 10,000 times stronger than the average man, and Giganta now as two Supermen, her strength isn’t 10,000 plus 10,000. It’s 10,000 times 10,000.”

“Whoa, that’s a lotta zeroes” Harley gasped.

“Anything else?” replied Giganta.

“Yes, you are able to control the colour of the nail polish. Harley Quinn said you needed to accessorise, so it’s a feature I added.” Luthor stated.

“Tee Hee, your feet will be the prettiest in the world, well, next to mine that is,” Harley said winking at Giganta, which caused the latter to smile.

“Ok, now I want some on my toes,” Harley said as she reached for the bottle.

“The nannites are programmed to Giganta’s DNA, if you put them on you it will completely immobilise you,” Luthor replied.

Harley pouted for a moment then turned and looked down at Batman.

“Hey Batman, while you’re down there, you should kiss this,” Harley said as she lifted the bottom of her shoe into Batman’s face.

Batman puckered his lips and began kissing the bottom of Harley Quinn’s shoe. Which caused a loud bout of laughter from Harley.

“Soon you’ll be joining your little bat-friends inside these shoes and those lips will be kissing my feet and your tongue will be cleaning my sole,” Harley continued still giggling.

“Hey Harley, did you give your little friends those pills yet?” Star Sapphire asked.

“Whoopsie! You know how forgetful I am!” Harley said as she lowered her left foot and raised her right foot to Batman’s face.

As Batman heard this he was overcome with shock, an expression Star Sapphire saw. Batman kept his composure and still did as Harley Quinn asked, but the sudden jolt of raw emotion caused Poison Ivy’s potion to begin wearing off.

“Ugh, I need to lay down,” Star Sapphire said, feigning an injury.

“Giganta, Harley, carry me upstairs, I think the yellow light of fear is causing an issue,” Star Sapphire continued as she imitated fainting.

The female trio carried Star Sapphire upstairs and Luthor followed. Giganta placed Star Sapphire on the couch and stood with Harley by the fireplace. Luthor stood next to them.

“Kneel servant,” Giganta said to Luthor who got on one knee and starred down at their feet.

“I was merely faking the injury, I had to get away from Batman and tell you that I think the serum has worn off. When he learned that his friends might be crushed under Harley’s feet he had a clear emotional reaction.” Star Sapphire stated.

“Ok, first of all, Luthor get to work on the serum that Poison Ivy asked for, we need it to last forever, and make sure it works on both men and women. Although I doubt we will need it for the former for much longer. Second, Harley, give your tiny bat-friends the pills. The last thing I want is you breaking them and then begging me for more tiny heroes to walk on.” Giganta commanded.

Luthor left Wayne Manor and Harley removed her boots, which caused a musky odor to slowly seep into the room. She quickly peeled the tinies off her feet, gave them the pills, which they quickly swallowed and were plunged right back into her shoes in the same location they had occupied moments before. Fortunately, Harley hadn’t crushed them, they merely had fractures, which healed once the strength granting pills were disolved into their blood streams.

“You guys did okay, but one of you wasn’t licking so now I’m going to need all three of you kissing and licking as hard as you can” (this was a lie, all three of them were licking her feet, but Harley wanted to create distrust within the group), Harley said as she stomped her left foot, then her right, which pressed all three heroes, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing firmly into her soles. She felt the heroes hard at work kissing and licking her soles. ‘They are probably glad to be alive’ Harley thought to herself.

“Alright, I want you two to put out a call to get more villains on our side. No males, they are enough trouble and will probably want to command, which I have no time for,” Giganta said to Star Sapphire and Harley.

Both Harley and Star Sapphire went to leave when Giganta stopped the latter.

“Hold on Star Sapphire, I need to ask you something, how do the lantern corps work?” Giganta inquired.

“That’s a long answer...” Star Sapphire replied.

After about twenty minutes, Star Sapphire filled Giganta in on the basics of each corps, their powers and abilities, and how the leadership worked, as best she knew.

“Aren’t you worried about Batman though, what if he betrays you?” Star Sapphire asked as they were both leaving Wayne Manor.

“I’m sure he will, which is why I’m creating a backup plan,” Giganta said smiling.

Batman, during all this, was rolling around on the floor of the batcave fighting Poison Ivy’s serum. Had he been coherent he could have been watching and listening in on the camera in the foyer upstairs, but was in no condition to do so. Eventually he got control of his faculties and was in total control. He knew of no weapon that could defeat Superman outside of kryptonite, which would not work on Giganta. He knew of only one way to defeat Giganta at this point, since she had the multiplicative effect of the power of two Supermen and the Flash. He boarded his bat-jet and headed towards the Arctic Circle.

Once in the Arctic, he found a place to land the jet and walked into Superman’s ‘Fortress of Solitude’. Superman had given him access, as well as Supergirl who was currently off world and hadn’t been heard of for a couple years now. Batman walked in and saw Superman’s throne room, there he saw one of the orbs from Brainiac’s ship, which contained all the knowledge of Krypton and, more importantly, Superman’s Phantom Zone gun. This gun could send anything into the Phantom Zone and was traditionally used for prisoners on Krypton. The Phantom Zone was Batman’s last option for dealing with Giganta. If left unchecked she’d conquer this universe and perhaps many more. Even if it meant sacrificing Superman to the Phantom Zone he’d have to make that choice. He grabbed the gun and headed back to the bat-jet.

Meanwhile, Giganta flew into space to test her new powers. She flew a few hundred miles away from Earth and enlarged herself as big as she could. She grew and grew, tens, then hundreds of miles large. Many on Earth saw the towering woman high in the atmosphere above their cities and towns and were suddenly filled with fear...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I tried to do a bit of foreshadowing at the end of the chapter...