- Text Size +

A not-so-surprise twist at the end.

Valerie watched as John was down on his hands and knees begging for his life. It wasn't always this way. So, she was rather enjoying the view. He was probably only one inch tall at this point. She was tempted to end his life now but wanted to humiliate him more. She thought back and tried to remember when the first time was he shrank.

It was probably the fishing trip last summer. She hated being out on the water but of course he made her go. She was in the galley making lunch when the weird white mist had passed over the ship. He'd only lost an inch or two, but it was enough for both of them to notice.

When he had to look up to look her in the eyes was when they really noticed the difference. His doctor thought it was strange but there wasn't really much he could do. People just didn't shrink.

She figured out what made him shrink even faster when she came home from the Christmas party. It was the first time in a long time that she felt safe enough so she drank more than she should have. He tried to be his normal forceful self and she wasn't having it. She hit him back for the first time. Hard. She'd punched him five or six times and he lost a good three or four inches he went from looking into her neck to looking into her tits.

That's when her role changed from victim to fighter. She made him stay in the house for his own “safety”. They were both afraid that if anyone found him this way he might be taken to a lab, and never seen again.

Their roles quickly reversed. She made him serve her, and every time he failed, she would smack him or punch him or eventually just kick him and he got smaller and smaller and smaller. Sometimes she would lie to him and say that he failed even though he had done a really good job. Making him shrink turned her on in a way that she never thought possible.

She especially liked making him paint her nails until he shrank past the size of the bottle of the nail polish brush. It was amusing to watch him try to handle the brush while trying to paint her toenails. And of course, when he failed, she gave him a hard flick any he shrunk even more.

She at one point made him sleep in a sandal. One of her high heels. The heel of course at this point being taller than his entire body. She thought about dropping him in a pump but the idea of commanding him to not leave the open strappy sandal was more degrading. He could have easily walked out of it, but it was for his own ‘safety’ so that she wouldn't accidentally step on him.

Now he was about an inch tall and she wasn't done with him. However, at his size she was afraid that anything she did to him, might kill him. And she wanted to humiliate him even more.

She grabbed a pair of tweezers from her nail kit and plucked him up by the back of his makeshift toga. She held him before her face and did her best to put on a disgusted look. “You call that worship, you pitiful disgusting tiny piece of shit!?”

He flinched in terror. Valerie watched amazed as something even better happened. He began to shrink even further. He was so small, that even the anger her voice was enough force to hurt him. She could hear him begging but she didn't care. At this point, she wanted to see how small she could make him shrink. She wanted to find something to put him on because otherwise he might shrink out of the toga. And she didn't want to lose him. At least not yet.

She found an old makeup compact with a tiny mirror. She unfolded it and held him above it. She. continued her verbal assault, and sure enough shrink out of the tiny toga. He landed on the mirror. If she had to guess he was maybe half an inch tall now. That still wasn't small enough for her.

She leaned in close and watched as her breath made his hair move. “Shrink,” she said angrily, her voice full of venom. To her amazement he did. “I guess your body literally obeys me now.” She said it again. “Shrink you helpless little fuck!” She said it with all the hatred she could muster. He was now perhaps 1/4 of an inch tall.

‘Again, half his size’ she noticed. She picked up the compact and brought it close to her eye. “I'm afraid that if I make you any smaller, I won't feel you when you die.” She said this not knowing if he could hear her, but she didn't care. She began to lower the compact to her left foot. She was wearing her pink platform sandals, with her toenails painted to match them.

The leather of the sandals extended just passed her toes easily enough room for a man only 1/4 of an inch tall. “Worship me better, you puny little asshole,” she hissed. She didn't really care if he obeyed. She waited a moment and saw him move a tiny bit. It was then that she realized she didn't care if she felt him die. She wanted him to be nothing to her. Less than nothing. “Shrink”, she screamed “shrink!” If that had worked, he was now barely a 16th of an inch tall.

She decided to give him one more final moment of terror. She slowly lifted her toes realizing that to him they probably looked like mountains. Then she started to tilt her foot back on the heel. Hopefully, he realized what she was about to do to him. These sandals were well worn and had impressions of her toe prints. She tilted her foot back even farther knowing that the worn leather would have had nowhere he could grab to prevent his sliding further down into the sandal.
She held her foot at this awkward angle for about 5 seconds. Then she slowly lowered her foot back to the ground but kept her toes raised. She looked at her painted nails and thought again about how he really had done a good job, and that it was only fitting did he die for her under them.

She used the word again three more times. Then she simply lowered her toes. He had been around the center of the remaining leather, so he was probably under her middle toe. She didn't feel him physically die but she knew it in her mind and soul. She closed her eyes and relished the moment in blissful ecstasy. She pushed down hard with her toes hoping that somehow, she was further mutilating him.

Suddenly her world exploded in a moment of pain. She roared in rage and hurt. As if suddenly something grabbed her and squeezed. When she regained her senses, she knew she would never be the same. She was naked except for her platform sandals. And the world was laid before her. It was as if she were looking down on a map or rather from a satellite. Most of her neighborhood was gone. Obliterated into dust as if it never were.

She immediately understood what happened to her. She took a tentative step with her right foot and was rewarded with delightful crunching noises under her sandal clad foot. She laughed. It was a laugh full of victory and cruelty. “I was called Valerie. You little fuckers, can call me God. First up. Death and destruction.” She brought her left foot up, raising her knee almost to her bare chest. She then stomped with all the incalculable strength she could muster. “Die for your new God!” She couldn’t wait to see how easily she would subjugate her new toys. She wanted them to fight her. She couldn't wait to break them. Their bodies first, then their minds, and finally, their spirits.