- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please comment and let me know what you think. This was a bit of a different style than my other story, so I am curious to see what everyone thinks. 



 

A few years ago, a virus swept across the globe, shrinking all men down to about half an inch tall. Some of the lucky men were found and taken care of by loved ones. Unfortunately, those situations were rare. 

 

Because of their size, they were no longer legally considered human, so they could be killed with no repercussion. Knowing this, men grouped together and formed hidden communities, living in secret off of the scraps of the giant women in the world. 

 

Dave, Peter, and Josh were three such men. They were part of a large community that lived in the walls of an office building. Scouting parties, like theirs, would go out hunting for dropped food and other supplies to bring back. 

 

A cleaning crew came late at night to vacuum the building and take out the trash, so the men had a narrow window after the women office workers left to pick up any scraps. 

 

"Wow look at that! Jackpot!" Dave said, pointing at a whole potato chip lying on the floor. 

 

"I knew today would be a lucky day" Peter said as they rushed over to it. 

 

"Let's hurry and drag it back home, everyone grab a side" Josh said. They all started dragging the chip back on the long journey to their community, excited to show off their spoils. 

 

After a few minutes of dragging, they all froze in terror as they heard thundering footsteps approaching. 

 

"Sorry for keeping you late girls. We just barely made the deadline for those reports." Said a thunderous voice far above them. 

 

Three women rounded the corner and saw the three tiny men surrounding the chip. The men recognized them from their previous recon missions. The leader, Kate, was the department boss. She was followed by two of her employees. Kate has brown hair and blue eyes, with a slim yet curvy figure. Right behind her was Mary, with light brown hair and brown eyes, with a tomboyish figure and haircut. The final giant was Sarah, with black hair and green eyes, with an hourglass figure and a large chest. 

 

"Looks like we get a little bonus for staying late girls" Kate said. 

 

The three men sprinted away as fast as they could. Unfortunately the massive women easily overtook them in several steps. Each of them was snatched up into a giant fist. Their world's rocked violently until they were dropped into a desk in front of the women. 

 

"So you little bugs have been stealing from us when we go home, huh?" 

 

"Were so sorry, please just let us go back to our village. Well convince everyone to leave if you just let us go" Dave pleaded. 

 

Kate raised her eyebrow at that. "Village? There's more of you? Interesting…"

 

"Ooo let's get all of them. I haven't played with little men in so long. And they taste so good." Said Sarah. 

 

"It's so fun using them as insoles, my last ones died pretty quick though" said Mary. 

 

"Don't worry girls, there will be plenty for all of us soon" the boss turned to Dave. "Where is your little ant nest?" 

 

"Eat them? Squish them? You're all psychopaths. I'm not telling you!" Dave yelled. 

 

"Well, then I guess I don't need you anymore" She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out. Dave began running away at the sight. Her tongue touched the desk behind him and came forward like a tidal wave, scooping him up. 

He was sloshed around the damp dark cave in terror. He tried to fight off her massive tongue, but it was useless. He was thrown to the back of her throat and swallowed. 

 

"Dave!" Peter and Josh yelled in unison as they watched their friends demise. 

 

"Now which one of you wants to tell me where the rest of you pests are?" Kate said with an evil smile. 

 

"Fuck you!" Peter yelled up at the giantess. 

 

"Well, not you then" She casually moved her hand over Peter and then quickly pressed her thumb down on him, splattering his blood on Josh. 

 

Josh was terrified. He just witnessed his two friends die a horrible death. And he was next. 

 

"Stop! Please! They're behind the wall next to the copier!" He pleaded. 

 

"Now was that so hard?" Kate said with a smile. "You get to live a little bit longer, little man." She reached into the desk and fumbled around for a bit until she pulled out what looked like a small jewelry box. She picked him up and locked him inside it. 

 

"Let's go exterminate some pests girls" 

 

The three giantesses walked over to the location Josh had described and pulled the copier back away from the wall. They saw a tiny little hole cut out from the wall.

“How are we supposed to get them out of that tiny hole?” Sarah said.

“Like this!” Mary replied as she pulled her leg back, winding up for a kick. Her shoe went right through the thin drywall, opening up a hole large enough for the girls to see dozens of tiny men scurrying about in a makeshift village.

“Jackpot” Kate said. “Finders keepers girls”

The men started sprinting away, looking for a new place to hide in a panic. They tried to dodge the high heels stomping around them and the giant grasping hands, but it was futile.

Kate grabbed a few in each hand, and stuffed them into her cleavage when she couldnt fit anymore in her hands.

Mary was giggling as she stomped around crushing as many as she could. Unlike the others, she wasnt concerned about saving some for later and was caught up in the moment. 

 

Sarah copied Kate, and started stuffing the tiny men down her shirt to save, and she had plenty of room in there to store them. But she also popped a few in her mouth to munch on while she hunted. 

 

This continued for several minutes before either all the men were bloodstains on the carpet, or stuffed on the women's bodies for later. 

 

“I think we are done here girls, lets go home and enjoy our overtime pay” Kate said as she pushed a few tiny legs deeper into her cleavage.

“Wait, I forgot to grab any! Can I have some of yours Sarah?” Mary begged.

“I dont think so, its your own fault for getting carried away.”


Steven watched in horror as everyone he knew was captured or killed. When the wall had been smashed in, he had been buried in the rubble, and was luckily hidden from the sight of the giantesses.

The three monsters walked out of his sight as they argued over the lives of his friends. He was all alone now. His home was destroyed and all his friends were either dead or soon to be dead.

After sitting in shock for what felt like an eternity, he got out of the rubble, and began a new journey of finding a new place to hide in this cruel new world.