- Text Size +

Chapter 9

“You’re what?” I asked incredulously.

“You’re the perfect size for it,” she giggled. “You’re like a Ken doll sex toy that’s actually real.”

I was six times taller than I was before. Even though her stature was no longer quite as intimidating, I still had my doubts.

“Oh, come on now, Nick,” she said. “Don’t you want to give it another go? You were a bit too small to reach all the way inside before, but now you’re way bigger. Don’t make me beg.”

To further make her case, Mandy spread her legs open while sitting on the edge of my bed above me. I got a full view of the pastel pink panties that greeted me from inside her denim skirt. Her luscious thighs pointed the way towards her… you know. All through high school I’d have given anything to get in her pants and her I was hesitating to boldly go where no man had gone before.

I looked up at her pouting face and gave in.

“Be careful with me. I don’t need my back broken because my girlfriend tried to use me as her dildo.”

“Of course, I’ll be careful,” Mandy said while sliding her skirt down her legs without hesitation. She kicked it over my head across the room. 

“Grab on.”

“Grab onto what?” I asked.

She wiggled her yellow-clad toenails on the floor in front of me. 

“Hop on. I’ll give you a lift.”

Her feet were each larger than me. I laid down on top of her left foot and grabbed ahold of her big toe.

“Up we go!” she said. Her feet shot straight into the air as she swung her legs around as she laid her back on my bed. When the world stopped spinning, I saw I was dangling from her big toe with her legs extended straight up, her body making a 90-degree angle.

“Jump! I’ll catch you!”

“I’m not jumping from up here!”

She lowered her leg slightly to a less steep angle.

“Then slide down why don’t you?”

I peered down and went along with Mandy’s idea of an amusement park ride. I let go of her toe and slid down her smooth leg, arriving with a thud on top of her panties.

“Almost forget these,” she said. A giant hand ushered me towards her belly button as the other pulled the lacy pink underwear off and tossed it on the ground. Her smiling face peered at me from over her breasts. “Are you ready?”

I shed my clothing. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”

A hand grabbed me, her fingers wrapping around me snuggly. The hand moved farther south. I found myself staring head first into her vagina. It smelled like sex after our escapades earlier in the afternoon. I stood stiff as a board in her fist. 

“4, 3, 2, 1,” she called out. Here goes nothing.

My head plunged straight ahead between the lips of her labia. The darkness swallowed me as Mandy carefully jammed me inside her lady parts. Then she went to town. My arms were stuck at my side as she repeatedly jammed me back and forth into the wet cave of her womanhood. The motion grew progressively faster as she pinpointed her G-spot. 

I could hear her moaning grow louder with each cycle. I couldn’t really see what was going on but I apparently found her pleasure center. Not that I was really a very active participant. With her legs spread eagle on my bed and my small frame clutched in her hand, Mandy went for the denouement. She roared in ecstasy as me, her six-inch boyfriend, pleasured her with all his body. Orgasm complete, I saw daylight again.

I was completely covered in her sex juices. She looked tired but aroused. I probably felt as exhausted as she did. She sat back in bed and placed me between her legs on the bedspread as she leaned back on the pillow.
“Good work. That may just be the best orgasm you’ve ever given me,” she smirked.

“Ha ha,” I returned. “Glad I could be such a useful sex toy.”

“You did a very good job,” she said approvingly. “We need to clean you up.” She grabbed a handful of tissues and began to dry me off. When she was done, I clung to a tissue like it was a bath towel.

Mandy pulled her top over her head and flung it on the floor, leaving her bra as the only thing keeping her modesty, or whatever she had left of it after a day like today. She beckoned me to climb up on her as she relaxed in my bed. I clambered up midriff and squeezed between her breasts. My body could fit snuggly between her boobs. They made for a nice lounge chair. The rising and falling of her chest nearly lulled me to sleep as we both rested.

“I think this day has turned out better than expected,” Mandy said. “I’m glad I have a boyfriend like you to spend it with. Not every girl has a guy willing to let her use him in such an undignified way like I just did with you. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“That’s what I’m here for,” I replied. “I’m always down to try something new. I wouldn’t trade you for anything.”

She reached down, raised me to her face and planted a massive kiss all over me. I had red lip gloss all over me but I didn’t mind.

“Now it’s time I returned the favor,” Mandy said. She locked her enormous lips around my dick, careful not to be too rough. Before I had time to react, I was already in ecstasy with my arms pushed up against her face. Her massive lips barely had to do any work before I came. Mission accomplished, she set me back down into her cleavage.

“I love you, Nick.” She picked a heck of a time to say that for the first time. 

“I love you, too,” I returned with a hint of surprise. And I meant it. Nothing brings a couple closer together than a shrink ray.