- Text Size +

Chapter 8

The flesh of Mandy’s DDs quaked with every step. Imagine the sensation of your car pulsating from the cranked-up bass of your stereo, jostling you senses with every beat. Riding in her cleavage at one inch tall was like that. With every step down the sidewalk, I could see and feel the ripples that moved across her breasts. The experience was dizzying but indescribably pleasurable.

“I hope the ride isn’t too bumpy for you,” Mandy called down to me.

“It’s just fine, don’t you worry,” I yelled back. The mountains of her flesh were intimidatingly large compared to my last adventure in her bosom. I was half-expecting her boobs to come spilling out of her top with every step she took. Thank God for whatever material Victoria’s Secret uses in its bras. They were supporting two enormous globes and holding me back from a brush with death on the pavement below.

“I’m walking up to your front door,” Mandy said to me, knowing I couldn’t see out of her bra. I heard a doorbell ring.

“Mandy, you’re back again?” I heard my dad’s voice say. “Did you find Nick?”

“It turns out he’s in his room upstairs after all,” she answered. “I guess he must’ve beat you home like you said before. He called me just now so I’m just going to be on my way upstairs.”

“Wait a second.” Uh oh. I burrowed myself further into Mandy’s cleavage to avoid my dad’s gaze, just in case he snuck a peak.

“How are you feeling since the operation? It’s been a couple hours now. Any sign of pain or discomfort?”

“Nope, they feel just fine, Mr. Szalinski. Thanks again for letting me take part in your experiment. They feel amazing, believe me.” I could hear how uncomfortable it was for Mandy to talk about her boobs with her boyfriend’s father.

“Well that’s good to hear. Let me know if you experience any side effects or anything of that nature.”

“Will do, Mr. Szalinski. I’ll, uh, talk to you later.”

Mandy swiftly ascended the stairs to the second floor of my house. My room was at the end of the hall. Before we could make it safely inside, another interruption.

“Mandy, I’ve been wanting to have a word with you.” It was my mom, Diane. She cornered Mandy in the upstairs hallway.

“I just want to ask, so please be honest with me. Wayne didn’t coerce you into doing this did he?” she said, gesturing towards Mandy’s chest. “Or Nick for that matter? It’s your body after all.”

“Oh no, Mrs. Szalinski. It wasn’t like that at all, trust me. Your husband was polite about it. They didn’t pressure me into doing it at all in anyway. I made my own choice. I hope you understand.”

“Of course, I understand. I wouldn’t blame you for taking him up on his offer. I would’ve done the same thing. Heck, I’m actually a little jealous he didn’t ask me to be his first test subject. I just wanted to make sure nobody was taking advantage of you.”

“Oh no, I know they would never do something like that.” Mandy wanted desperately to get out of this conversation.

“How about a hug?” My mom didn’t wait for an answer. She wrapped her arms tightly around Mandy. The embrace squeezed Mandy’s giant breasts up against my mom’s less generous bust. The walls of flesh suddenly closed in around me. It was already hot down there before and Mandy was sweating from a combination of the summer heat outside and the interrogations she was facing from my parents inside. I was getting crushed between her boobs. Why’d my mom have to be so affectionate?

“Wow, they really are something aren’t they,” my mom said. “My my. Enjoy them while you have them.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Szalinski,” Mandy said, her face turning red. My mom released her from her grip, so finally I could breathe again. Mandy made the short trip down the hall and at last we reached our destination, closing the door to my bedroom behind her.

“Thank God that’s over,” she muttered. “Now where’s that device you were talking about?”

I directed her to the top drawer of the nightstand beside my bed. I had my own personal resizing ray that I’d previously snuck out of my dad’s lab. The device looked somewhat like a TV remote, so hopefully the controls wouldn’t give her too much trouble.

“Hey, what are these Playboys doing in here?” Mandy had found my stash. Whoops. “My boobs are bigger than these bimbos’ now anyway.”

Mandy retrieved me from her cleavage and set me down on my bed with the ray so I could show her how the controls worked. Once she had a grasp of the device, she put me down on the floor and pointed the ray at me.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Fire away.”

A blue burst of light consumed me. I felt a tingling sensation, like the one Mandy had experienced last summer with her growth spurt. The room began to raise up around me.

The sensation stopped a little sooner than I’d expected. I looked up and again found myself staring up Mandy’s skirt. I was taller, sure, but not anywhere normal height.

“Hey, what gives? Why’d I stop growing?”

Mandy playfully raised a finger to her lips.

“I’m still only about six inches tall. What are you smiling about?” I shout up to her.

“Before I grow you all the way back, how about we have a little more fun,” she said seductively. “I have an idea for what we can do together at this size. How would you like to be my dildo?”