- Text Size +

Chapter 7

After saving me from certain doom, Mandy had sat back up on the floor cross-legged with me still sitting in her enormous palm.

“There’s one more favor I’d like you to do for me,” her colossal face echoed.

She sat me back down on the carpet between her legs and extended them outwards around me. I was face-to-face with her immense womanhood.

“It’d be great if you could… you know,” she smiled down at me. “I’m curious as to how that’d feel. Lucky for you, I just shaved this morning.”

I could tell. I gave her a thumbs up and went to town as she leaned back. The lips of her labia were taller than me. Isn’t that humbling. Well, hear it goes. 

Her vagina was like a Sarlaac pit at this size. Let’s hope I don’t end up like Boba Fett. 

I dove in, looking for the proverbial G-spot. I’d gotten lucky at normal size and found Mandy’s pleasure center. Maybe it’d be even easier at one inch tall. I wiggled my way inside her vagina until I was nearly completely inside her. There was still plenty more room to go but I was hesitant.

“Keep going,” I heard her say. “You’re on the right track.”

I decided to go all the way in. I writhed my body back and forth, hoping to feel an orgasm come on. It was dark in there and hard to breathe. I didn’t appear to be getting anywhere. I could sense she was growing impatient. A pair of fingers entered the opening and snatched me from her vagina.

“Maybe you could just go for the clitoris,” she urged.

“Remind me which part that is again?”

She pointed a yellow finger nail at the dot at the top of her vulva that looked like a pea. It was slightly larger than my head. I messaged the hell out of that giant pea. Mandy began moaning. I was finally getting somewhere.

“Ohhhh, keep it up,” she said. “More of that.”

I kneaded her clit like a giant ball of dough. Her pleasure only grew. It’s pretty satisfying knowing that even at this size I could still elicit an orgasm as powerful as the one she was experiencing. She finally climaxed and let out a huge gasp. Once she settled down, Mandy sat back up.

“I have to give you credit. That was one hell of an orgasm, little guy,” she laughed. “Now’s time for your reward.”

She laid back down on the floor and lifted me onto her pelvis.

“Don’t you want to come see my new toys?” Mandy said as she massaged her breasts.

I walked across her bare midriff and around her belly button, eliciting giggles. I think she was ticklish. Her whole body, especially the twin peaks of her boobs, jiggled like crazy. I couldn’t wait to get a closer look.

I approached her enlarged breasts, which seemed to be the size of houses. Her nipples towered overhead as I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, err, Mandy’s boobs. I could see her bikini lines up close. I rounded the top of her left breast and made my ascent. This one was more difficult than her butt. Her breathing made her chest rise up and down constantly. I got a sudden simultaneous dose of vertigo and arousal when I looked down at her cleavage as I neared her areola. I glided across her soft, bouncy flesh and reached her nipple. I’d finally reached the summit.

The tip of her nipple came up to knee height on me. I kneeled down and began messaging. Startled by the sensation, she gasped out of pleasure. Her nipples doubled in height as they became erect.

“You didn’t have to do that, but thank you,” Mandy cooed. “My nipples must be extra sensitive after the enlargement.”

“You’ll have to make note of that. You know, for experiment reasons,” I reminded her.

I laid down to rest and fully immersed myself in the sensation of being atop her breast and the feeling of each breath she took. My accident at the lab didn’t turn so bad after all. I’d wanted a chance to enjoy Mandy’s giant new boobs and I’d gotten my wish. They were just larger than I’d originally imagined.

“What should we do now?” Mandy pondered looking up at the ceiling. “I guess we need to make you normal size again.”

“I suppose so,” I replied. “It’s been fun having a giantess girlfriend again.”

“Same for you, miniature boyfriend. Are we gonna have to go back to the lab?”

“You know, I actually have one of my dad’s resizing rays at home in my bedroom. We could just use that without needing to sneak into the lab.”

“Sounds like we’re going on a field trip,” she said as she palmed me off her boob and stood up, sitting me down on her bed. She began to put her clothes back on, and I did the same. Mandy squeezed her bust into her new DD bra and donned her blouse.

“I know where you’re riding on our trip,” she said. Mandy deposited me in her cleavage. I’ll never get tired of that. This would be a much better ride than her purse.