- Text Size +

Chapter 6

I had some explaining to do. Mandy plucked me from between her sopping wet breasts and carefully placed me on the ledge of the tub.

“What happened to you? I wondered where you went. I can’t believe you ditched me.”

I tried answering her but became distracted by the sight of the two house-sized boobs dangling in front of me. Sensing she couldn’t hear me unless she got closer, or maybe she just realized how much a distraction her chest was, Mandy sunk into the tub until her face was level with the ledge. She placed her huge forearms on the edge of the tub before me and crouched down so she could see me eye-to-eye. Seeing the cute dimples on her cherubic face from this perspective will never get old.

I couldn’t hide my arousal. The sight of my erection brought a smile to her face as she loomed over me.

“I’m happy to see you too,” she grinned.

“I’m so glad to finally get your attention,” I told Mandy, her enormous face looming over me. “I wasn’t sure if you were ever going to notice me.”

“What in the world happened anyway? How’d you get so small?”

“I had a mishap in the lab while you were busy getting fitted for a bra. One of my dad’s resizing rays discharged accidentally and shrunk me to one inch tall.”

“So, how’d you get all the way here?”

“I crawled into your purse and caught a ride with you all the way here into your bathroom. I tried to get your attention over on the counter, but got a little distracted, so I had to hop into your shower caddy. Then you kicked your feet back onto the side of the tub, so I dove into the bathwater with you.”

“I had no idea you were there! I’m so sorry. I could’ve killed you!”

“It’s nothing to worry about. You had no reason to suspect I was bug-sized and crawling around your bathroom. I, uh, see you’ve been enjoying your new breasts.”

“Oh, you mean these?”

Mandy rose out of the tub and arched her back to emphasize her robust bust. Her wet hair flopped behind her. Large drops of water fell all around me from the massive boobs that hung over my head, her soft skin glistening from the bubble bath.

“My boobs are absolutely gigantic! That goes double for you, huh?” She dangled her enlarged chest alluringly at eye level with my tiny frame before lounging back into the tub. “Of course, you’ve already gotten an up-close look at them. Would you care to take another dip with me?”

“I’ve never been much of a swimmer, so I think I’ll just let you finish up.”

“Suit yourself, short stuff.”

Mandy finished her bubble bath and rose from the tub to dry herself off. She seemed about as tall as I’d ever seen her. After wrapping a towel around her curvy figure, and another around her hair, she stuck her hand out for me to jump onto from the tub ledge. Her fingers were pruney from the water. Mandy strode into her bedroom, placing me gently onto her bedspread. She tossed her hair towel onto the floor and stared into her full-length mirror.

“We need to get you out of those wet clothes.”

“What will I wear in the meantime?”

“Is that really what you’re thinking about right now?” She turned around with a sly grin on her face and walked towards the bed. “I remember the last time I was this big and you were that small. Seeing you that size is bringing back all the pleasures I felt when I was big.”

Mandy let the towel draped around her fall to the floor.

“Don’t you want to do some more exploring this time around?”

“Yes please.”

I shed my soaking wet clothes and left them on the bedspread. Mandy scooped me with a giant hand and brought me down to her plush carpeted floor. She sprawled out before me and laid down on her stomach, her naked body stretching out for what seemed like a mile behind her.

“Aren’t you glad to be this size again?” she said with her chin resting in her hands. “We didn’t have much of a chance to do any fooling around when I was hundreds of feet tall. That could’ve been a bit dangerous and all. But now it’s just me and you.”

I liked where this was going.

“How about we start with you giving me a back massage?”

Mandy plucked me off the carpet and perched me atop her right shoulder. Below was the expanse of her curved back.

“There’s a prize waiting for you beyond that.”

She was referring to her massive ass, which laid bare like a pair of bouncy hilltops. I couldn’t wait to reach the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. I made my way down her back, pausing at her shoulder blades to march my feet over them repeatedly, from one to the other.

“That’s the spot,” Mandy said approvingly. I had to avoid her brown hair that cascaded across her back, careful not to get tangled. I slid down the curvature of her spine, helped along by the moisture that remained from her bath. The sensation of my bare flesh on hers was indescribable.

I reached her hips and witnessed the majesty of Mandy’s pert butt that stood before me. I may go on a lot about her newly enhanced breasts, but she’s always had a nice ass to grab onto as well. Now her ass was impossibly large to grab onto.

“Don’t be afraid back there,” she called out. “I know you want to keep going. Climb those cheeks.”

She wiggled her butt, causing a minor earthquake. I began my ascent when the jiggling stopped. I’d thought her boobs were bouncy, but her ass was a whole other story. The liveliness of her tush was such that with her every step I took sent a minor shockwave throughout Mandy’s massive cheek, her right one to be exact. 

I reached the summit and admired the crack that appeared to go down for an eternity. I peered over the side and couldn’t believe my eyes. It’s doubtful any man had ever viewed a woman’s ass like this before. Just then, Mandy let out a sneeze, causing me to tumble over the edge and into the dark valley of her butt. The fleshy mounds engulfed me in seconds. I got wedged between her massive cheeks, spared from the depths of her asshole. But I kept creeping evermore downward. I began to feel lightheaded as her flesh tightened around me. Finally, two yellow finger nails plunged into the gap and rescued me from what would’ve been a messy mishap.

“Sorry! I tried to hold my sneeze in. I hope you weren’t frightened by what you saw down there. I couldn’t imagine what my bum must’ve looked like from that angle.”

“No, I don’t imagine anyone could. It’s no worry though. I’m the first to ever climb the twin peaks of Mount Mandy.”