- Text Size +

Chapter 5

I watched in awe as my gargantuan girlfriend slinked into the vast bathtub that laid before me. I’d never seen Mandy in a setting like this. Her soft, smooth skin glistened from the bubble bath she’d sunk into. Her beauty beckoned to me. If only I weren’t one inch tall. But here I was, tucked between bottles of shampoo and body wash that stood many times my height in a shower caddy that sat on the edge of the tub.

The caddy was at the opposite end of the tub from where Mandy’s face stuck up out of the water. All I had to do was climb up out of the caddy and onto the ledge of the tub where I would surely be able to get her attention. Mandy’s hand suddenly emerged from above and snatched the body wash from out of the caddy. I decided now was my chance.

I made my way up the sides of the caddy and back down the other side. It reminded me of those exercises you see soldiers doing at boot camp in war movies. I watched as Mandy playfully stuck one leg up in the air and lathered it with soap. It then plunged back into the soapy water, splashing water up onto the ledge. I was drenched but still standing. I started to make my way down the side of the tub towards her face. I didn’t make it far.

Suddenly, Mandy’s feet surfaced from the water into the air. It looked as though they were going to come down right on top of me. She’d decided she wanted to stretch her legs out with her feet crossed on the edge of the tub. I had milliseconds to either jump off the ledge to the floor on one side – to a certain death -- or into the water on the other. My only option was the bubble bath.

My body landed with a hard splash, though it must not have registered for Mandy as she didn’t seem to notice one bit. I’d always desired to share a bath with Mandy. I didn’t think it would happen with me smaller than a bath toy. At least Mandy appeared to be enjoying herself with her relaxing bath, blissfully unaware that her miniature boyfriend had just joined her.

I ducked my head under the surface and peered through the water. I could make out her enormous butt on the floor of the tub at what appeared to be more than two Olympic-sized swimming pools away. I’d have to swim towards her and get her attention before she pulled the plug, or else I’d be sucked down the drain with the dirty bath water.

I harnessed my swimming skills and made my way towards Mandy. Her legs suddenly came crashing back into the water again, swelling waves all around me before settling under the surface. Now I at least had her legs to guide me straight towards her. I resumed swimming, and eventually paused to catch my breath. Below me was her cavernous vagina. I couldn’t believe the size of it.

I continued paddling over the stretch of curvaceous stomach. Ahead of me were the first signs of land. Her breasts appeared like islands jutting out of the sea. Mandy had her head tilted back on the side of the tub with her eyes closed and her hands folded behind head. No man had ever seen boobs like this before.

I finally finished my journey, reaching the soft skin of her breasts. The waves lapped up beside the mounds of flesh and funneled me into her cleavage. Her breasts were slippery as anything, making them difficult to grab ahold of. With my arms outstretched on either side of me, I managed to balance myself between her soaking wet breasts in the valley of her cleavage. 

Mandy began to stir. She must have felt my tiny hands on her massive tits. Her eyes opened and she craned her neck down toward her bosom. Her look of annoyance turned to astonishment.

“Nick! Is that you?”

I yelled at her from the chasm of her breasts, but I don’t think she heard me. She braced her left arm against her chest and sat up straight in the tub to get a better look. The bathwater drained from her cleavage as she sat up, leaving only me behind.

“It is you! Good lord, you’re small! How’d you get here? And why are you in my boobs?”