- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The jostling ride home in Mandy’s purse was an adventure. I had to make sure her wallet wouldn’t crush me with every turn my dad took in the van on the drive back to our house. The purse sat on the car floor between Mandy’s legs. It was a little unnerving from this vantage point seeing how much her boobs – or really her whole body -- jiggled with every bump in the road.

Seeing the items in her purse at this size was surreal. A tube of lip balm as big as I was. A travel-size thing of mascara. Perhaps the tampon I found was the most humbling. Her womanhood could probably swallow me whole at this size.

As we presumably got closer to home (I couldn’t exactly see out a window), I figured out my next step. Mandy would surely have to rifle through her purse for something at some point, right? I’d be able to get her attention without fear of getting crushed.

Just then, her enormous hand entered the purse. Her long, dainty fingers with pastel yellow nail polish searched through the purse looking for something. I did everything I could so she could hear my shouting, but it was futile, and I wanted to stay out of the way of those killer fingers. They eventually found the lip balm she was seeking and soared back into the heavens. The tube nearly killed me a moment later when she dropped it back into the purse. I was just going to have to stick it out until she got home.

The car suddenly came to a halt and the purse started jostling around again. We were moving.

“Nick, are you home?” I heard my dad yell as the garage door creaked open.

“I haven’t seen him all afternoon,” my mom answered. “I figured he was either at the lab with you or at Mandy’s. Mandy! My goodness…”

“Hi, Mrs. Szalinski,” Mandy said bashfully, stepping out of the car.

“Wayne, this was your doing, I know it,” my mom said.

“Yes, but Mandy’s an adult and she can make her own choices,” my dad said. “The new ray is completely safe and she can return them back to normal if she likes. So, you haven’t seen Nick, huh?”

“I’m sure he just went straight to my house,” Mandy said. “I’ll see you later, Mr. and Mrs. Szalinski.”

Mandy only lived a few blocks away, but the walk seemed to last forever. This purse ride was giving me a headache. I finally got some relief from the heat when she made her way inside her cool, air-conditioned home.

“Nick? I didn’t see you outside. Are you in here?” she yelled. There was no reply. “Where the hell could he be? How could he just ditch me like that?”

I then heard thumping as Mandy climbed the stairs to her bedroom. No one else seemed to be home. She walked over to her desk and checked her answering machine for any messages from me. I left her sadly disappointed again. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

“I’m just gonna take a bath,” she muttered to herself. “That’ll take my mind off my no-good boyfriend.”

Purse still in tow, Mandy flipped on the bright lights of her bathroom and finally tossed her bag onto the counter. The purse leaned over on its side and its contents tumbled out onto the countertop, myself among them. I gathered my wits and heard the bathtub faucet turn on. When I looked up at the reflection of Mandy in the vast mirror before me, I got my best look at her since being shrunk. Her arms were extended with her hands pressed down against the countertop at her sides. The pose squeezed her boobs together so tightly it looked as though they might pop out of her top. She stared at her reflection and admired her new bountiful bosom. 

A moment later, Mandy began performing the striptease to end all stripteases, with an audience of one whom she was completely oblivious to. First, she shimmied out of her skirt, using her long legs to toss them across the bathroom floor. Then, her panties came down. The lips of her labia looked otherworldly as they stared back at me just inches away from my perch on the counter. Finally, Mandy peeled herself out of her blouse until the only thing left was her brand-new pink Victoria’s Secret DD-sized bra. She chuckled to herself in the mirror at her well-endowed chest. Unhooking the bra, the two enormous cups fluttered to the ground as she cupped her hands around her breasts. They were jaw-droppingly big, especially from one inch tall.

I was so stunned by the giantess before me that I’d blown a chance to attract Mandy’s attention. I ran across the counter and shouted her name to no avail. She couldn’t see me amid the speckled marble surface of the counter, nor hear me above the din of the running bathwater. I then noticed what sat on the counter beside me: her shower caddy. I jumped in next to her bottles of body wash and shampoo and got ready for a ride to the bathtub. This was going to be fun.