- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Mandy’s jaw dropped in shock. Mine hit the floor too. My dad’s face turned red as he explained himself. 

“It’s completely up to you,” he said. “I only thought I’d give you the first chance. It’d be a historic moment in science. Not that they’re, well…”

Mandy stared down at her chest. I may have glanced over at it too. She had nice C-cup boobs. Sure, they weren’t the biggest, but they were perky and perfect in my book.

“That’s crazy! You don’t have to do it if you don’t want,” I said, suddenly realizing what I was turning down. “I mean, your boobs are fine the way they are, of course.”

“It would only be temporary,” my dad assured her. “I can make them normal again after we’re done if that’s what’d you like.”

Mandy didn’t say anything. Finally, her face slowly rose and met us with a devilish grin.

“I’ll do it,” she said. “What girl would turn down this chance? I’m comfortable with my body. But I’d regret not doing this, even if I decide I only want to keep them for a little while. It’s completely safe, right?”

“100% safe. There’s no chance of a mishap this time,” dad said.

“Some women pay thousands of dollars just to get silicone balloons inserted in their chests,” Mandy continued. “I can get breast augmentation that’s completely real. Imagine how much women will be willing to pay for this once it’s available to everyone.”

“That’s exactly what my bosses have been telling me for the last year,” dad said. “It’s going to be a huge breakthrough.”

“How do you feel about this?” Mandy asked me with a smile. “I don’t really need to ask though, do I? You have a dick, so of course you want me to do it.”

“Well… yeah. What guy wouldn’t want his girlfriend to have bigger boobs?” I reply. “Only because I want you to be happy.”

Mandy rolled her eyes. “I’m sure you only want this for MY benefit,” she grinned.

With the decision made, the three of us piled into my dad’s van and headed to Sterling Labs. We drove past the same security building I was interrogated in a year ago and parked outside the rebuilt office building that houses my dad’s lab. The roof had been fixed since a 112-foot Mandy burst through it, though you could see where the old roof met the new.

We walked into my dad’s familiar lab with all the shelves of gadgetry and failed experiments of years past. There to meet us was my dad’s new assistant.

“This is Katie, my intern for the summer,” he introduced. “She knows all about my new device. She’ll also be here to attend to Mandy during the procedure, since I figured that’d probably be most comfortable for everyone.”

“I’m sorry you had to come in just for this,” Mandy tells her.

“Oh, I work Saturdays most of the time anyway,” Katie said. “I like it without many people around. Now, let’s get going, shall we?”

Katie measured Mandy’s chest like a tailor would, as well as the rest of her body.

“I just need to get all the right proportions to program into the machine,” Katie says. “I can see you’ve been properly fitted for the bra you have on. It won’t fit for long I’m afraid. But don’t worry, I’ve brought several different bras for you to choose from after your enlargement. How big were you thinking of getting them?”

“I don’t want them too big. I don’t want to look like some cartoon character,” Mandy replies. “How about DD? That’s a pretty stereotypical size for large breasts, isn’t it Nick?”

“I don’t know why you’re asking me,” I tell my girlfriend unconvincingly. “I don’t know anything about bras, believe me.”

The small room with the device was the same as it looked last time. There was a chair at one end with the large ray at the other. Katie ushered Mandy inside.

“We’re going to need some privacy now for the test,” the intern said. My dad agreed to wait outside.

“Nick can come in, I don’t mind,” Mandy said. Boy was I excited to hear that.

Mandy removed her top and bra, exposing her alluring breasts, as Katie double-checked her measurements. Mandy’s smooth, tanned skin was flawless. She brushed back her pretty brunette hair and made eye contact with me, flashing a grin that could melt your heart, as Katie and I stood back by the machine. Katie gave a countdown and hit ignition on the growth ray.

A blue flash honed in on Mandy’s chest and illuminated the room. Mandy’s breasts grew before our eyes. Within a matter of seconds, they’d ballooned to DD size. The blue light dissipated.

Mandy grabbed a handful of her new boobs, their soft flesh almost oozing from her between fingers. She looked dumbfounded.

“My god, that’s amazing. They’re huge!” Mandy squealed, crossing an arm across her buxom bosom. I couldn’t contain my excitement either. I was in heaven.

“I’ll go grab those bras for you to try on,” Katie said, leaving the room.

“I know you want to cop a feel. Come take a peek,” Mandy beckoned me. I gingerly felt the suppleness of her breasts. I’d never seen boobs that big in my life. Well, other than that one time.