- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Mandy and I were resting easy catching our breath after my foray as a sex toy into the chasm of her vagina. She’d undone her bra and was laying on the bed of my room, with me in turn laying on her at six inches tall. I fit snuggly between her breasts and had one arm on each tit, feeling them expand with every breath she took. They made for a most comfortable recliner.

Her boobs were the perfect size. I mean, proportionately speaking, my present height notwithstanding. They were plump DDs and they were all natural. No scars from surgery, no silicone implants, none of that was required. They wouldn’t strike you as noticeably fake, either, as some implants obviously do.

“So, do you think I should keep them?” Mandy said, breaking the peaceful silence.

“It’s up to you,” I replied. “It’s your body. I’ll love you no matter how big your boobs are.”

“But it’s safe to say you wouldn’t complain if I kept them, huh?” she said slyly.

“Nope, I wouldn’t put up a fight,” I said. And that’s the truth. “Like I said, I’ll support your decision no matter what.”

“I am pretty tempted to stick with the DDs,” she said. I raised an eyebrow. “But I think I’ll continue the trial run for another two weeks or so before making my mind up. Think of how I’d look in a bikini with this rack. I can’t wait to see the looks I’ll get at the pool.”

I glanced up at her.

“I mean the looks other women will give me,” she said with a grin. “Don’t worry, you’re not gonna lose me to some other guy because of them. Who knows, my back might not like them as much as my eyes do. What I do know is your dad is gonna make a boatload of money with this technology. All our fun today has been thanks to him.”

My dad can be a bit of an oddball sometimes but he really was going to strike it rich with this technology. Or at least his company was.

“I think it’s about time we return you to your normal size. There’s time for one last squish though,” Mandy chuckled as she pressed her boobs up against me. I’ll miss that sensation. “I bet you can’t wait to finally get a load of them at normal size. I promise you our fun won’t stop once you’re normal again.”

I’ll be looking forward to that. Mandy scooped me out of her cleavage and back onto the floor. She retrieved the resizing ray from beside the bed and reset the dials to my normal height while I got dressed again. Then she aimed it at me and fired. A blue light engulfed me and again the room began to rise around me. I could just manage to see over the height of my bed when it stopped.

“Hey, enough of the funny business,” I said. “Let me get back to full size this time.”

“I didn’t do anything! It just stopped,” Mandy said. “I’m not joking, I swear.”

“Let me see that,” I said, swiping the device out of her dangling hand. The display had gone blank. The yellow light at the bottom of the remote was blinking.

“The battery’s dead!” I yelled. “Oh, for crying out loud.”

I was probably about half my normal height, judging by the bed. My eyes reached just past Mandy’s hips. I was likely around three feet tall.

“You’re not stuck like this are you?” Mandy said.

“No, my dad has replacement batteries, or at there’s at least plenty of more devices like this at his lab,” I said. “It was a mishap with one of these rays that shrunk me in the first place. But now we’ve got to get to his lab again! How are we supposed to sneak into there?”

“I can’t hide you in my cleavage anymore, that’s for sure. Maybe you could pose as my child?” Mandy joked as she ruffled my hair. “You’re just the right size to be my nephew’s new playmate! I’m sure you two would get along great.”

“Not funny, Mandy,” I retorted. “There’s no way we can get past the security at the lab. Not after what happened last summer. I think I’m just gonna have to tell my dad about our problem.”

Mandy put her clothes back on. I was too tall to see up her skirt anymore, though I still had a nice view of her butt at this height. Her boobs remained ever so tantalizingly out of reach.

Mandy opened the door for me and I peered out into the hallway. I could hear my parents in the kitchen downstairs. It was nearly dinner time by now. I struggled to climb down each enormous step of the staircase. Mandy grabbed ahold of my hand.

“Easy does it, little Nicky. I know it’s your first time going down the stairs like a big boy,” she said, trying to keep from giggling too loudly so my parents wouldn’t hear us coming. How embarrassing for me.

We finally reached the bottom of the stairs and made our way down the hallway towards the kitchen. My dad was sitting at the table reading and my mom was standing holding a cup of tea while looking out the window.

“Are you staying for dinner, Mandy…” my dad froze once he glanced up from the newspaper.

“You’re welcome to join us…” my mom turned around and dropped her mug as it shattered on the ground. “My God, Nick! What happened to you?”

“A little mishap with a growth ray is what it looks like to me,” my dad said.

“You look like just like you did when you were four years old!” my mom squealed as she wrapped me in a giant hug. She was taking this better than expected, but then again, this is the Szalinski household. Weird stuff happens.

“Did the battery die on you, I take it?” Did I mention how bright my dad is? 

“Yep.”

“And this is a device that you acquired how? That you weren’t supposed to have? That you stole?”

“Yep.”

“And how did you get back home without your mother or I noticing?”

Mandy twiddled her thumbs and glanced to the floor to avoid making eye contact. Her glance downward gave my dad a clue.

“Oh, I see. So that happened again, huh?”

He was also probably smart enough to put two and two together as to what had happened upstairs between Mandy and I.

“Never mind, don’t answer that,” he said. “Looks like we need to run to the lab to grab some replacement batteries. I imagine you two will want to tag along.”

“Of course we do,” Mandy said.

“I’ll grab my keys. Honey, we’re going to be a little late for dinner tonight.”

Mandy and I stood by the door to the garage as we waited for our chauffeur. My dad was here to save the day, as always. He stood up from tying his shoes and made a surprising remark.

“Mandy… is it just my imagination… or are you… perhaps an inch or two taller than when I saw you earlier this afternoon?”

THE END