- Text Size +

It was a jarring experience, the world was much larger now and your senses had been heightened significantly, each little sound that originally wouldn't have been much else than background noise was causing your ears to ring. Not to mention, you could smell something familiar coming from somewhere in front of you. It was sharp, a distinct smell that you knew all too well, and it was getting closer. Somehow she had actually managed to shrink you and honestly? You weren't sure that you liked it all that much.

If that realization wasn’t shocking enough, you heard an earth-shattering crash behind you that nearly made you jump out of your skin. When you turned around to see what it was, you couldn’t believe your eyes and your bladder almost emptied itself on instinct. Nicki’s loafer was directly in front of you, her stocking covered leg like a redwood scaled up to 200% and her smiling face was looking down at you.

“Ohhhh… Yeah, tonight is going to be super fun.” She said, giving you a devilish grin. “Remember when I said we were going to finish that text thing when I got home?” Nicki asked, her loafer grinding against the floor a bit causing a loud creaking noise. “Well, I wasn’t kidding… Now that I know my tiny boyfriend isn’t a bug… I wonder what will happen to him at the hands… Or feet of his now enormous girlfriend.” She finished her contemplative explanation with a giggle and then began to remove her foot from the loafer, the stench hitting your nose almost instantly, which caused you to cough and almost gag. It was very pungent, very sharp and vinegary, and it was absolutely awful at your new size… You were fucked.

Of course, since your attention was on her foot, you didn’t notice the glob of spit that was flying down through the air at your tiny body. With a splat the glob of spit sent you down to the floor and stuck you there under a thick layer of saliva.
“Oops! Didn’t see you there, baby!” Nicki said with a laugh. “Let me help you out of there otherwise you might drown in my spit… Wouldn’t that be a humiliating way to go?” She continued to laugh as you looked through the clear and viscous liquid to see what she was doing and your heart sank into your stomach when you realized…

That was her foot.

It was a black blob from your position in the saliva, but you quickly realized what it was when the heat began to build up around you right before the foot unceremoniously dropped down onto the small splotch of spit. You were pressed into the floor with a great amount of force, the heat from her foot was enough to make you sweat instantly, and the sweat that coated her foot was disgusting.

Not to mention, now that you were pressed up against her sole? That smell was so much worse, your tiny body becoming adhered to her stocking from the sheer amount of sweat and saliva that coated your body. After leaving her foot in the same place for roughly fifteen seconds, she lifted her foot and looked down at the bottom of it, her smile widening as she saw you stuck to it. “Awwwww! Babe, you’re already clinging to my stocking because you didn’t want my foot to go? Well… What if I helped you out with that so you don’t have to hang on?”

You had no idea what she was talking about… Until you looked down after obtaining the chance to turn your head. You were headed right towards her steaming loafer. The stench that was coming from the loafer was horrendous, your eyes watering from the combined stench of the loafer and her foot. You wanted to get out of this situation immediately and you never wanted to do anything giantess-related again. But, you couldn’t find a way out. Especially now that your back had touched the insole of the loafer, the material still damp and very spongy.

Once her foot was all the way in, she giggled and stomped down with the foot you were under, squishing you into the insole of her loafer and causing a wealth of sweat and grime to be pushed up around your body. It was disgusting in her shoe, but you heard her say something else that made your blood run absolutely frigid.

“Oh… You actually feel really good under my foot… Maybe I’ll just keep you at that size. My tiny little boyfriend slave… Actually, I really like the sound of that. My. Tiny. Little. Boyfriend. Slave.” Nicki said, spacing out each word as she did, then walked over to the couch and sat down, each step grinding you into the insole of her loafer. You heard the television click on and her foot stretch out the leather fabric of the loafer. Her foot continued to grind from side to side on top of you, she was trying to get you unstuck, and she eventually succeeded.

Why was she trying to get you unstuck? Was this all just an elaborate prank? She couldn’t be serious about the slave thing, right? Well, you soon realized she hadn’t gotten you off of her sole to take you out. She had done that so she could tip her foot forward and force you to roll down to her toes, where she began to squeeze you, squish you into her insole, and scrunch your body up under all of her toes to be a little stress toy.

“Oh yeah… I really love this.” She said, her toes squeezing you as she did. Your tears were flowing now, you were in pain, you were scared, and you had no idea what was about to happen to you. You were - from what it seemed - your girlfriend’s little foot slave now.

Life couldn’t get much worse than that.

Chapter End Notes:

Things are going to get a bit more unwilling for our little hero from here on out. I hope this chapter is to everyone's liking, as well! I'm really enjoying bringing this scenario to life in the form of a story for you guys. So, be sure to let me know how you feel and as always, let me know what you want to see in the future!