- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Quick note: contains transformation and absorption.)

Rolling green hills with bright smiles. Mushrooms stretching into blue skies of fluttering, fluffy clouds. An absolutely peachy picnicking setup for Princess Toadstool. The blissful blonde monarch was having a delightful afternoon, her rosy dress resting on a checkerboard blanket with grass scrunching underneath. In her basket were the remains of treats fit for her royal palliate: from local specialty Shroom Steak, to exotic Zess Deluxe, and a few sips of Chuckola Cola. All that was missing was...


"Something sweet..." Peach mumbled, putting a white glove to her full lips. "A little dessert..."


And the answer to the thin rumbling in her stomach arrived - a young, miniature man in a black sweater. He approached her massive, slouching body, bearing a two-button remote and a timid smile. "Hey! I'm Blake, I heard you're hungry. This device will turn me into a jelly bean, if that's -"


The princess suddenly plucked him from the ground, dangling him in front of her dazed blue eyes - and cautiously pursed lips. "But is that really safe?" A bit of liquid dripped off her upper jaw, bridging to her already-salivating tongue. "Sliding down all that space, getting squeezed around by muscles, and so much water dripping on you..." She stroked her bubbling stomach. "...And you'd be awfully cramped, with so many other bits of food partying inside there!"


Blake chuckled, feeling her warm breath fogging his glasses and blowing through his short hair. "No problem! You just press these buttons to transform me back and forth, so I can get out whenever! Watch..." With a tap, he disappeared in a small, smokey cloud... And reformed as a compact black jellybean, resting between the gloved fingers.


Her huge lashes blinked, stunned. "How convenient! Well, I suppose I've eaten enough smiling mushrooms." Peach poked the beany boy, before tilting her slender neck back, and opening her mouth. She held him above, showing off the distant drop to the depths of her maw - taste buds rolling out as a welcome mat. "It makes you shiver, doesn't it? Thinking about where your proteins will end up on me? Maybe a tiny bulge here, right behind the gem on my chest? Or perhaps you'll be an itsy-bitsy wiggle over here in my tush, squirming when I ground-pound?" The palm slightly tilted, allowing gravity to carry the candified sacrifice towards her awaiting gullet.


The monarch giggled brightly, as the dark candy dangled on her very fingertips - right above the entranceway of pearly whites, the undulating uvula, and the chasm leading into her bowels - partly clouded by mists of peachy breath. "Wherever you go, I'm sure my tummy will treat you well! As an ambassador from the Beanbean Kingdom, you're an honoured guest inside Bellyland! Please make lots of friends with the other delegates~"


And with naught but a blow from her lips, Blake tipped down - rapidly crashing into the woman's eager, panting jaws. The black licorice flavor of his new form sunk into her taste buds for only a second, until she lost control, and swallowed hard. "Guuuulp~ Make way! Here comes the Excess Express~! Now boarding for Princess Secret Slide~"


For a few unbelievable seconds, the jellybeanified tiny drifted peacefully between pulses of her heart and lungs, like a dolphin through Jolly Roger Bay. Despite the anticipation, he allowed the surroundings of Peach's body to lull his senses into a blissful sleep. The gurgle of her digesting picnic; the wet prodding and pushing of her esophagus; the thin sight of his remote control dropping down...


...Before losing consciousness, he realized: Peach had just swallowed his last chance at escape. Between mouthless screams, the last thing he made out was her sugar-coated voice vibrating around his entire being: "Oh, did I swallow that machine, too? Whoops, silly meee~"


---


*Grooooan...*


*GLUB*


*Aaaaaah... So tasty...*


Blake's awakening was groggy, blurred, and dark, but oddly painless. He had no aching in his head when he reached up to scratch it.


In fact, he had no head. And no arm or hand to reach with.


*BOOM-BOOM.*


A crashing pat from outside his resting place jostled countless squishy, malleable walls - pressing him in with them. They invaded corners of him that he didn't know he had, making him squeak and squirm. Yet, every push or jostle only made the muscular tissue bounce back with even more pressure. It was like being in an endless, wet trash compactor - occasionally stirred by a hazy, feminine whisper...


"That little tickle... Oh, so that's where my tummy sent you, Blake! Please enjoy your lodgings... In Abdomen Abbey!"


With his senses coming to, the former young man (and former jellybean) realized: Princess Peach was lying on the grass, stroking and poking her upper gut... And he was one of the muscles inside!


Desperately, he hammered on the bulging walls around him. All that got him was a harsh slap, which created earthquakes within her bowels - completely distorting his sense of gravity and direction. He tried any method possible to communicate, to beg for a way out. But if Peach received the message, then she promptly rejected it. "Haha, don't be so unreasonable! This is what you wanted, isn't it? A nice, soft little spot to call home~"


She got to her feet, brushing off her dress. The shift dizzied Blake within. Everything bounced as she walked - halfway a relaxing rock, and halfway a rollercoaster of gluttony. "Well, hope you're snug. A princess' schedule is rather busy, you know! I need your energy for go-karting, for tennis and golf matches with Daisy..." Her sweet voice quieted to a whisper, as she stretched out - which made the young protein man feel as if her insides were stretching him into spaghetti. "And if I were to fall into danger... Well, I'd need someone nice to talk to, wouldn't I?"


A few more firm rubs cemented the jellybean's fate: within the rolling fields of abs; surrounded by endless threads of pink fabric; tossed this way and that from the slightest breath or fidget...


...He sighed mouthlessly. "I should've gone to Sarasaland instead."

Chapter End Notes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjjLLb1RevU

My half of a trade! I researched this by watching SM64 speedruns and Paper Mario glitches for hours.

Blake belongs to https://www.deviantart.com/superkirbydeluxe