- Text Size +

“I just…I just don’t know what’s happening to me!” said Veronica, now in full panic mode. Her distressed voice echoed off the tile bathroom walls.

“Just calm down Veronica, ok?” said Jessica to her friend, grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her. “Come on, get a grip girl — Mrs. Hanson’s classroom is right around the corner — you don’t want her snooping around in here, do you?” 

“But…just look at me, Jess!” exclaimed Veronica, her voice threatening to become hysterical. “I’m…I’m getting bigger and bigger and…and I can still feel it, Jess! I can still feel it happening!” 

“Ok, just…just sit down on the toilet here,” said Jessica, putting down the toilet lid so that her friend could sit on it. “And just, uh…tell me what happened, ok?” Jessica was a pretty even-headed girl, but even she was being tested right now. Her friend had quite literally started to grow out of her clothes. There was no mistaking it — Veronica’s wrists and ankles were now bare, and she had been forced to take off her shoes because her feet had gotten so big. It was the strangest thing for Jessica to see: it looked like Veronica had put on clothes about three sizes too small that morning, but Jessica knew that hadn’t been the case. She had spoken with her in the hallway that morning and everything was normal. But now…well, Veronica’s body looked like it had been forced into an absolutely tiny school uniform that was threatening to burst at any moment. But what had been most obvious to Jessica was Veronica’s height — that morning, the two girls had been the same height: 5’7 — the height they had both shared ever since middle school. But when a panicked Veronica had come to get her at lunch, whispering desperately from around the corner, Jessica had been shocked to find that her friend now stood a good 3 or 4 inches taller. It was all too crazy — but her job right now was to calm Veronica down and learn just what the hell was going on. 

“Well…I just…I just…” panted Veronica, her newly-huge chest heaving. 

“Easy does it, girl…deep breaths,” said Jessica, taking her own advice. 

“I…I was in band,” managed Veronica a few moments later. “And…and I was having trouble with this passage…you know, the one with all the triplet notes and everything…you know the one I’m talking about?”

Jessica nodded her head. Veronica had been stressed about this passage for weeks; today was the day that everyone had to play their own individual parts out for the rest of the class. Veronica played the clarinet, and even though she was a senior, she was still playing 3rd chair. She had never really excelled in band the same way she had in English and History, but she kept at it because she loved the nerd camaraderie that band class offered. Plus she thought that Mr. Markus was pretty hot. He was a handsome and soft-spoken 6’1 young man, about 25 years old, with dark eyes and hair — Veronica thought he was a dreamy musical genius and had already spent many solitary hours in her bed thinking about him with her eyes closed as she rubbed herself into orgasm. 

“And…and it came to be my turn, and…oh god! I had practiced that passage so much, and I totally had it right, but then I just look at Mr. Markus and he’s looking at me with that…with those fucking eyes and I just…oh I just fucking blew it, Jess!” 

“You kinda messed it all up?” asked Jessica.

“Yeah, I just fucking squeaked through the whole passage, and…and everyone started laughing at me!” said Veronica, beside herself as she bent down and put her head in her arms. 

“Well, that wasn’t very nice of them,” said Jessica. 

“But…but that wasn’t even the worst part!” said Veronica, snapping her head back up. As she did so, one of the buttons on her school shirt flew off into the bathroom stall door.

“Fuck!” said Veronica, “See, it’s…it’s still happening! I can feel it!” The sound of expanding fabric accompanied her panicked voice, and Jessica looked down. She couldn’t believe it, but there it was, as plain as day: her friend’s hips had actually expanded in front of her eyes, and her ass had burgeoned over the sides of the toilet seat. 

“Just…just keep telling me what happened, ok?” she said shakily, trying to retain her composure. “So they were all laughing at you?” 

“Yes!” said Veronica miserably, arching her back upright as she grew another inch. “And Mr. Markus was so sweet, of course…he said…he told everyone to shut up, and they…they got quiet, because he usually doesn’t talk like that, you know?”

“Yeah,” said Jessica, putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder. She felt a kind of strange heat emanate from Veronica’s flesh, and she almost jerked her hand away, both from surprise and at the oddness of feeling Veronica’s body actually grow under her hand. There was no question…she was still growing steadily. Two other buttons popped off Veronica’s uniform, hitting the stall door and spinning onto the floor. Veronica’s breasts seemed to jump out of her shirt, newly freed from the increasingly tight shirt that was holding them back. 

“Jesus Christ, look at my boobs!” Veronica practically wailed, looking down in horror at her massive rack that was now sticking conspicuously out of her ruined top. She had never been more than a B-size cup, and yet now she was sporting two double-D’s that were just getting bigger. 

“So…so Mr. Markus told everyone to shit up,” said Jessica, blinking and trying to remain calm. “Then what?”

“Then…then…oh god, I don’t even know!” moaned Veronica, putting her face back in her hands. Jessica was kneeling in front of where Veronica sat on the toilet, and she was suddenly aware of how big her friend’s hands looked, covering her face. Her fingers were so…long…and her palms looked huge. 

“I don’t even know what happened next!” cried Veronica. “We…uh…Mr. Markus and I…we…we just made eye contact, and I looked into his eyes, and he looked into my eyes, and…and oh my god, Jess, I think I’m insane.” 

“What happened?” asked Jessica. “What did you say? Did you say something?” 

Veronica started crying into her hands, and big tears started to stream from her eyes, dropping noisily down on the tile floor. 

“I’m so stupid!” she cried down at the floor. “I’m so fucking stupid!” The sound of fabric tearing cut through her sobs as the silk stockings she was wearing began to tear around her feet and calves. 

“What did you say, Veronica?” asked Jessica. 

“I just…I just blurted out ‘I love you!’” howled Veronica, throwing her head up in despair as she held out her big hands open-ended to her friend. “I totally lost my head, Jess! I just freaked out and ran out of the band room!” 

“But…but when did…uh, all this…start happening?” asked Jess, indicating to Veronica’s body. 

“I don’t know!” exclaimed Veronica desperately. She seemed to try and collect herself for a moment and then spoke again, trying to keep her voice steady. “I guess…I guess it must have been right when…when I had that crazy moment when I just blurted that out to him. My body felt different all of a sudden.” 

“Like…you felt yourself growing?” asked Jessica. 

“I had no idea what I felt,” said Veronica. “I just…I felt something go through me, like a bolt of electricity, and then I just…ran away out of the class.”

“Did anyone follow you?” asked Jessica.

“I heard Mr. Markus calling after me,” said Veronica, steadying herself on the toilet seat as her ass grew even bigger over the seat, “but I didn’t stop. I just kept running until I was close to the cafeteria. Then I looked down and…yeah…I realized that…that I was growing. And that’s when I came to get you.” 

“Well,” said Jess, taking a deep breath. “That’s…that’s quite a story, Veronica. Um…uh, I think maybe you should, uh…we should take you to the nurse. Maybe she’ll know what to do.” 

Another loud rip sounded off the tile walls, and Veronica’s skirt tore completely at both hips. She gave another moan of despair as she shook her head and covered her face in her hands again. 

“Does it hurt?” asked Jessica. “Are you in pain?”

“No!” said Veronica, her frustration verging on hopelessness. “It doesn’t hurt at all — it…it just tingles. If anything hurts it’s because I’m stuck in these tight-ass clothes!” 

As if in response to her own words, the final three buttons on her school top came flying off, pinging down onto the floor. Veronica looked desperately at her friend, her eyes wide in fear and confusion. 

“Look at me, Jess!” she cried. “I’m basically naked now! I’m stuck here — I can’t go to the nurse’s office! They’ll expel me for walking down the hallways naked!” 

“They…they won’t expel you,” said Jess, trying to think of a solution. But she had to admit, Veronica did have a bit of a point. At Clongowees Catholic High School, the school dress code was rather strict. It went without saying, nudity would be severely punished. 

“Well, what am I gonna do?” said Veronica, grabbing at the tattered remnants of her school uniform that hung around her expanding body. “I’m fucking stuck here!” Jess’s mind was racing …there had to be some kind of answer to this dilemma. More than anything, she was alarmed at the fast and mysterious growth of her friend, and was worried that the cause of it was some kind of dangerous health problem. But somewhere in her mind, she thought that that could not be the case — Veronica looked…hot. She still had the same pimply, slightly pudgy face of the insecure, quiet, 3rd-chair clarinet player, but her body…her body was literally blossoming into a voluptuous, filled-out, woman’s body with knock-out curves. Her hips had widened substantially, her boobs were huge, and her legs had grown long and full. If Jess hadn’t been so overwhelmed and unnerved by the oddness of the situation, she might have been jealous. 

Like a strike of lightning, the bell rang. 

“Ohhh nooooo!” moaned Veronica, jumping up from the toilet seat in dismay. But almost as soon as she jumped up, she sat back down, because she realized that her head completely cleared the top of the stall. “I’m stuck in here!” she wailed. “I’m trapped!”

“No you’re not, Veronica!” said Jess determinedly. “No you’re not — just…just stay sitting down. I’ll…I’ll think of something, ok?” Almost as soon as Jessica said those words, several girls streamed into the bathroom. Jessica quickly swung the stall door shut and locked it. She paced around for a moment in the stall, not quite sure what to do next, until Veronica suddenly indicated, with a violent and wordless gesture, for Jessica to sit on her lap, so that the other girls wouldn’t notice that there were two pairs of feet in the same stall. Such a discovery would definitely bring one of the teachers in…probably Mrs. Hanson…the draconian nun who would probably expel both girls the moment she laid eyes on them in this state. 

Jessica scampered up onto Veronica’s lap, marveling at just how perfectly she fit. How tall was her friend now? Her head had cleared the stall, chin and all — she had to be well over six feet tall by now. As she sat in Veronica’s lap, Jess could feel herself slowly rising up as Veronica’s thighs thickened underneath her. Veronica put her bare feet up against the stall so that no one would see them. 

“Yeah and then she just, like ran away,” said one of the girls. 

“No way!” said another one. “She just, like, ran out of class and didn’t come back?” 

“Yeah!” replied the first girl. “And no one’s found her yet. Mr. Markus cancelled the rest of class just to go look for her.”

“He cancelled the whole glass just for her?” asked a third girl. “Oooo, maybe Mr. Markus is in love with her too!” This comment provoked a whole series of mean-spirited giggles. 

“Yeah right,” said the first girl. “Mr. Markus and Veronica? Please. He’s waaaayyy too hot for her.”

“Yeah, I always thought he had the hots for Gillian…you know, the way he looks at her and all.”

“Well Gillian’s got the body to match his, no question,” said the second girl. “And she totally wears her boobs out just for him — I’ve seen her adjusting herself before class.” 

“Well, it’s definitely girls like her who would have any chance with him,” said the first girl. “Unlike Veronica…she’s got a classic case of “band body” if I ever saw one.” 

“Band body,” laughed the second girl, “hey, that’s mean!”

“Well it’s true,” said the first girl.

“Well anyway, the point is Mr Markus would go for someone like Gillian, not Veronica,” said the third girl, “because also unlike Veronica, Gillian can actually play her clarinet.” The girls all giggled again, and Jess looked up at Veronica and put her hand on her cheek, comforting her. Veronica was staring down at the floor, an angry red starting to come into her cheeks as the hot tears fell onto the floor. 

“And I don’t know ya’ll, but the way she trills those low notes for him,” continued the third girl, high on her social approbation, “it’s like she’s saying she wants to play his instrument!” The girls all laughed again and were silent for a moment as they all touched up their make-up. Veronica continued to silently cry in the stall, her big tears making increasingly loud wet splashes. 

“Hey, what’s that sound?” said the first girl. But just then the bell rang a second time. “Fuck!” said all three girls, and they gathered up their things and scampered out of the bathroom, leaving Jess and Veronica alone. 

“Aww honey,” said Jessica sympathetically to Veronica after the girls left, “that was mean. They’re so mean — they’re just all mean little bitches! Don’t worry about them!” 

“I’m not,” said Veronica lied miserably, her hot tears still streaming down her red face. 

“They don’t even fucking know what they’re talking about,” spat Jessica, getting up out of her friend’s lap and standing up in the stall to face her. She realized that even sitting down, Veronica was almost as tall as she was standing up. Her butt had expanded well over the toilet seat, and her hips and boobs had grown even huger. Just a little more growth, and Veronica was going to get too big for the stall.

“If only they could see you now,” said Jessica energetically, gesturing to Veronica’s body.

“What…what are you talking about?” asked Veronica, looking up at Jessica with watery eyes. 

“Look at you!” said Jess with spirit. “Look at your breasts, Veronica! They’re fucking huge! Those little fucking pipsqueaks would get a panic attack if they saw you now! You’re…you’re fucking hot, Veronica!” 

But all this didn’t seem to help as Veronica just sobbed louder. “I’m a freak!” she howled. “I’m so big now! I’m a fucking freak!” 

“Shhh, Veronica, keep it down!” urged Jessica. “The teachers are gonna hear you in here!”

“You should…you should just go to class, Jess,” sobbed Veronica through her hands. “You’re already late — they’re already gonna give you detention. Just go, please!” 

“No way,” said Jessica firmly. “I’m staying here with you — and I don’t care if I get detention — they can go to hell for all I care.” 

For the next minute or two, Jessica continued to try and comfort her friend. Veronica’s growth had seemed to have slowed, until, after a few minutes more, it stopped. This was an immense relief to both girls, but especially to Veronica, who was now just over seven feet tall, with the luscious curves to match. Jessica couldn’t believe it — her friend had grown into a giantess right before her eyes, for no discernible reason other than that she confessed to her band teacher that she had a crush on him. It was all so crazy, but there it was. The two girls debated what to do in hushed voices — all plans were complicated by the fact that Veronica was now completely naked now, having shredded her clothes completely by this point.

“Veronica!” called a man’s voice suddenly from the hallway, “Veronica! Is that you? Are you in there?” 

“Oh fuck it’s him!!” whispered Veronica, looking through her hands in terror. “Quick, Jess — g-go out there! Tell him…t-tell him I’m not here!” 

But Mr. Markus had already walked into the bathroom. 

“Veronica,” came his gentle voice, “I can hear you in there. Come on…come out, ok?” 

Without really thinking, Jess quickly popped out of the stall and closed the door behind her. 

“Uh…she…uh…she can’t really come out right now, Mr. Markus,” she said nervously. 

“Oh, come on Veronica,” said Mr. Markus kindly, looking past Jess into the closed stall door. “Don’t be like that — come on…come on out and we can…we can talk this through, ok?”

“What’s there to talk about?” asked Veronica in despair from the stall, her voice thick with emotion. “I already said that out loud and…and — ”

“Oh don’t worry about that,” laughed Mr. Markus. “Come on, Veronica, everyone knows that we just say things sometimes, especially when we’re nervous. I shouldn’t have put you on the spot like that when I realized you couldn’t play it.”

“But…but I can play it, Mr. Markus!” she said. “Just…just not in front of everyone like that…I just…I just freeze up.” 

“That’s normal!” came the teacher’s chuckling response. “Did you know that Chopin had stage fright? He really hated to perform in front of big audiences — this is Chopin we’re talking about, Veronica — I know you love him.” 

Veronica had stopped crying — she could play piano too, and she really did love Chopin. 

“He…he did?” she asked. 

“That’s right!” he said cheerily. “Lots of people have stage fright…famous composers…performers. It’s totally natural, Veronica. It shows that you have intensity and care about doing a good job.” 

“Well…uh…I…thanks,” said Veronica, and she shifted her huge body on the toilet seat, and her hips banged into the stall walls, shaking the entire set of stalls to their foundation. 

“W-what?” said Mr. Markus in alarm, jumping back a little. “V-veronica, are you…are you ok in there?”

“Noooo,” she said, the tears flowing freely again. “Nooo Mr. Markus I am not alright.”

“Well, well, why don’t…why don’t you just open the door and…and we can talk it out, ok?” he said, preparing himself for a tough conversation about teenage hormones. 

“Talking won’t help anything,” said Veronica wretchedly. 

“Sure it will,” said Mr. Markus, getting closer to the stall. Jessica didn’t know what to do and stood rooted to her spot. “Look, Veronica, I don’t mean to embarrass you any more than you already are, but…but see, it’s also normal to feel a lot of strange…uh, hormonal changes when you’re an adolescent. You’re 18, right?”

“Yes,” she said thickly. 

“So…you know, 18 can be a tough time to be a girl…or a guy, you know. There are lots of hormones raging through our bodies and…uh…well, it’s only natural that…uh, that sometimes we’re attracted to certain people, even if they’re our teachers. And…and that’s ok, you know. Just, uh…just know that we have to leave it at that though, ok? I mean…uh…you know, nothing can happen between us, ok? I would lose my job.” 

“Just say it’s because you think I’m ugly,” said Veronica miserably. 

“That’s not true!” said Mr. Markus, reaching for the door. “I think you’re a very pretty young lady, Veronica! Come on out and talk, ok? I wanna see your face.” And he reached out and pulled the stall door open. Veronica was taken by surprise — after Jessica had left the stall and pulled the door to, Veronica had been too out of sorts to close it. And Mr. Markus pulled the door open, revealing a totally naked 7-foot tall Veronica on the toilet, her massive breasts jutting proudly out from her chest. 

Veronica screamed and put her hands over her breasts, and Mr. Markus yelled out in shock and surprise as he jumped back several paces, reeling from what he had just seen. In that moment, in her ultimate despair, Veronica threw caution to the wind. She stood up and walked out of the stall, her arms outspread as she looked down at her band teacher. She couldn’t believe how small he looked. She stood every bit of 7’2 now, and even though Mr. Markus was one of the tallest teachers in the school at 6’1, he found to his utter shock that he was staring straight into the biggest and perkiest breasts he had ever seen. 

“Look at me, Mr. Markus!” wailed Veronica, showing herself to him in all her nude glory. “Look what just happened to me! I’m a freak now!!”

“You…you…how…” he stammered, and he looked to Jessica for help. She put out her hands and shrugged her shoulders helplessly. 

“I just started growing when I ran out of your class!” cried Veronica. “And I just kept growing and growing until my uniform tore everywhere and I…and I just…and I stopped a few minutes ago…but…but just look at me!” She covered her hands with her face again as she descended into fresh sobs. Mr. Markus looked up at the titanic teen, mesmerized by the luscious curves of her hips, her enormous breasts, and the overall womanly shape of the girl who minutes before had been one of his shy, scared, pimply-faced little students. 

“I just…wow,” said Mr. Markus, finding his voice. “You’re…you’re not a freak, Veronica. You just…you just…well…I guess you just grew!” He paused for a few moments, feeling a desperate need to comfort this poor, huge, sobbing teen. “And Veronica — Veronica! Look at me! Look at me — you’re not a freak. You look…and I can’t believe I’m….you know what, I’ll say it: you look amazing, Veronica. Any woman would kill to have a body like this.”

“See, that’s what I was telling her!” said Jessica excitedly. Veronica had stopped crying and was looking down at Mr. Markus through her hands. 

“You…you mean it?” she said, wiping her eyes. 

“Yes,” he said firmly. “Now…now let’s find a blanket or something so that…so that you don’t catch cold, ok?” He was going to say “to cover your body,” but he rephrased it, since he was worried that Veronica might take it the wrong way. He was also worried about himself…just looking at Veronica’s hulking body was starting to turn him on. 

“Do you think this was because of her hormones?” asked Jessica eagerly. 

“Very possibly so,” said Mr. Markus as he turned to go find a blanket or quilt or something. He shook his head as he walked through the hallway, hearing the excited sound of Jessica and Veronica talking about him as he walked off. 

‘Jesus,’ he thought, ‘these teenage girls and their hormones. Good Lord.’

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep