- Text Size +

A Very Special Bachelor Party 
By Joyce Julep


“Haha, you guys are silly, blindfolding me like this,” laughed Nick, as Shawn and Cole, two of his closest friends, led him carefully out of the car towards the restaurant. “Is all of this really necessary?”

“Oh yeah…it sure is,” replied Shawn, glancing over at Cole and sharing a wink. “You’ll see why soon enough.”

“Don’t think that I don’t know what you guys cooked up,” said Nick, shaking his head and grinning. “I could tell the last few days that something was up.”

“Oh something is definitely…UP,” laughed Cole.

“Shhh! You’ll give it away!” chided Shawn. 

“Please — there’s no way he’s gonna guess that she’s in there,” said Cole.

“She?” asked Nick, stepping gingerly as his friends led him on. “Who’s she?”

“See…what I told you?” said Shawn to Cole. “Already giving it all away.”

“He’s ever gonna guess, anyway,” replied Cole. 

“She…she…hmm…aha! Ohhhhh, I think I know what’s going on now,” said Nick mirthfully. “You guys hired a stripper or something, and she’s, like…uh…she’s waiting in there, and she’s gonna give me a lap dance and stuff. That sound about right?”

Once again, Shawn and Cole looked at each other and smiled deviously. 

“Ummmm…no, not quite,” chuckled Shawn. “But you’re getting towards being on the right track.”

“Haha well, I’m glad you guys didn’t hire a stripper,” said Nick. “I don’t think Lisa would be too pleased with me if she heard that I had been getting lap dances all night long from some other woman.”

“Ah come on Nick!” exclaimed Cole merrily, slapping him on the back. “That’s what bachelor parties are FOR! So you can have a good time with your buddies without having to worry about the missus being all up your business. These are your last days of freedom!”

“Haha…uhhh…whatever you say Cole,” laughed Nick. He had been expecting something like a stripper, and he was inwardly relieved to hear that he wouldn’t have to deal with all of that tonight. He really didn’t want to make Lisa uncomfortable — even though she was pretty easygoing, he knew that it might make her feel a little upset or uneasy knowing that some other woman had been grinding up on him…especially if she was a stripper. Both Nick and Lisa were fairly straight-laced people, and ribald frivolity was not something either of them generally sought out. But it WAS a special occasion, after all. 

One thing was puzzling Nick, though — Cole had mentioned a “she” who was waiting for them inside. If this person wasn’t a stripper, then who was it? Surely not Lisa — this was a bachelor party, so it couldn’t possibly be her. So what was Cole talking about?”

“Easy does it here,” said Shawn, “We’re at the sidewalk now, so just…step up…yep! Alright we’re here at the entrance…let’s go inside, shall we?”

“I’m following your orders Shawn,” chuckled Nick. He suddenly smelled the heavy, spiced scent of cooking meat and sautéed vegetables that mixed with the aroma of dark wood paneling. The low and constant mutter of voices told him that they were in a kind of “upscale” restaurant. They weren’t at a dive bar, that was for sure — Nick knew that he had experienced that smell before…where was it? Was it…was it….?

“Hey, are we at Angelo’s?” asked Nick suddenly.

“Wow, you sure know your restaurant scents!” laughed Shawn. “Right on the money!” 

“Impressive, buddy!” enjoined Cole, slapping him on the back again. 

“Haha, well I’ve been here plenty enough to know what it smells and sounds like,” said Nick. Angelo’s was an upscale all-American style restaurant that Nick and his friends had been going to over the years. It was definitely an appropriate venue for a bachelor party, especially considering that it had a back room that was designed to accommodate large private parties. Nick could feel Shawn and Cole leading him through the restaurant and toward that very room. 

“Haha, this is perfect, guys,” laughed Nick. “Perfect spot to have it!”

“Oh just you wait,” said Shawn with another mischievous glance over at Cole. 

Nick really had no clue why Shawn was talking in this way — who could possibly be waiting for him? He even started to get a little nervous as they approached the room. But privately, he told himself to relax. This was going to be a fun party, after all, and nothing that Cole or Shawn or any of the other guys had thought up could change that. He suddenly realized, as they neared the room, that he was picking up another scent, something far different from all the smells of the cooking food. It was something light and fragrant…like a perfumed smell…a wonderfully aromatic scent that reminded Nick of something…but he couldn’t quite remember what…

“Aaaaaand here he is!” announced Shawn excitedly. “The groom himself!”

Nick had expected a series of whoops and cheers from his friends, but instead he heard nothing. 

“We take the blindfold off him now?” asked Cole, clearly eager to do so. 

“Ummmmm — yeah!” said Shawn. “Yeah, now’s the time, I think. Haha, ok Nick — get reeeeaaadddyyyyy!” 

“Oh my god you guys,” laughed Nick. “You’re too much — I don’t know why you’re making such a…big…d-deal….”

He had been going to say “out of all of this,” but the words died in his throat. His eyes had been immediately drawn to something right next to him. Nick found himself staring straight forward into the middle of a thick, meaty thigh. An enormous knee was slightly below, right at the same level as his upper chest. Nick’s eyes bulged as his eyes travelled slowly and incredulously up, past a short black dress that was stretched to the limits by an incredibly huge ass and massively-wide hips. An outline of a firm, taut stomach was visible through the tight black dress. Nick continued to gaze upwards and his mouth went dry — he saw that he was standing under a pair of the most colossal boobs he had ever seen. They were so big that Nick couldn’t even see the face of the woman above them — he could, however, see a big spill of curly red hair emanating outward from the head of whoever it was. Nick couldn’t believe it — instead of hiring a stripper, like normal friends, HIS friends had hired a giantess!

“Well we’ll just leave you two together then!” laughed Shawn, and with that, he and Cole were gone, closing the door behind them. Nick was all alone with her.

“I can’t really see you down there, shorty,” said the gigantic woman. Nick suddenly found his blood running cold. That voice…that aromatic smell…it was all so familiar to him. TOO familiar. 

“Why don’t you take a step back so I can get a good look at you, huh?” The woman’s voice was powerful and rippled with authority. Nick did as he was told. He took a couple steps back so that he could actually see this woman’s face, and when he did, his mouth dropped open. For a few seconds he was unable to even form words and just stood there gaping. The giantess smirked back at him, putting her hands on her impressive hips. 

“Well, it’s nice to see you too, Nick!” the giantess teased him. “Aren’t you even going to say hi?”

“J-J-Joyce!?” stammered Nick, barely even able to get the words out. “It’s…y-you’re…y-you’re…”

“Yes, I got a little bigger,” Joyce laughed, gazing down at her impressive proportions. “A LOT bigger, actually.”

“H-How?!” was all that Nick could push through his vocal cords. 

“Oh it’s a long story,” said Joyce with mock wistfulness, looking off into the distance past Nick. “Too long for us here…and besides, there are some secrets involved…secrets I’m not allowed to tell, you understand? Not that I would tell them anyway, haha.” 

Nick just stood there, completely dumbfounded. He had heard little stories of “giantess women” here and there, but he had never really put much stock in them. There was no way that such people existed, surely. And yet here she was, standing right in front of him: his former on-again-off-again girlfriend a few years back, literally towering over him, dwarfing him in every conceivable way. 

“Don’t I get a hug?” asked Joyce, pouting her plush lips sarcastically. She spread her huge arms outward and bent down. Nick flinched for a moment at the sheer size of the incoming form, but he quickly decided that yes, it was only appropriate to give his former fling a hug. She actually had to get down on her knees to do so, but even still, the top of Nick’s head didn’t even reach her shoulders. He felt her mammoth arms totally engulf his smaller body, and they hugged intimately for a moment. It was clear that Joyce was the one controlling the hug. Even though Nick was 5’10, it was nothing compared to Joyce — she was a full 12 feet tall, more than twice his height, and many, many times his weight. 

“Now then,” said Joyce, letting him go and standing back up to her full height, “I want to officially congratulate you on your engagement!” 

“Th-thanks,” mumbled Nick, his face still a deep shade of red. The relationship between him and Joyce had never really materialized into something truly serious and long-term, but they had definitely had some intensely passionate nights together. Nick had always been extremely attracted to her, even though she was perhaps a bit too…kinky for him. And bossy — Joyce had always been inclined to tease Nick, and to tell him what to do. One of the reasons why he had broken off their relationship was because he felt that Joyce had started to control too many aspects of his life. On one hand, he was definitely attracted to the confident, almost dominant-type persona that she exuded, but on the other hand, he didn’t want to feel like she was actually extending her power and authority OVER him. She had always been tall and curvy — at 5’11-and-a-half, she had been an inch and a half taller than him, which she often accentuated by wearing tall heels around him. Getting teased by Joyce about his height had always been a secret little turn-on for Nick, even though he often found himself wishing that she wouldn’t lay it on so thick. There was no question about it: even before growing into a giantess, Joyce had been a “Type A” personality. 

Lisa was totally different — she was shy, quiet, and modest, and at 5’4, she didn’t have anywhere near the physical capacity that Joyce had to intimidate. But Nick loved Lisa; she had a kind heart and a compassionate mind, and spent her life working as a nurse in the local hospital. Nick felt safe with Lisa. He knew that she was not terribly well-experienced when it came to sexual things, so he didn’t have to feel like he had to “catch up” to her. When he was with Joyce, he had DEFINITELY had that feeling, a number of times, and it was distressing and anxiety-provoking. But now that he was settling down with Lisa, Nick could feel comfortable and confident in the fact that he was on a level playing-field with his partner.

But now he was once again face-to-face (or thigh-to-face, rather) with Joyce herself, and a lot of memories were coming flooding back. He was remembering how bossy and dominant Joyce had been, and how he had felt her increasingly tight hold on his life, but he was also remembering…how attractive she was. And he had to admit — the fact that Joyce had grown into a 12-foot-tall giantess only made her more attractive, even, of course, as it made her more imposing and intimidating. 

“So who’s the lucky lady, then?” asked Joyce, with a hint of a snideness to her voice. 

“Umm, uh…her name is Lisa,” said Nick quietly. 

“Oh, Lisa!” said Joyce merrily, flipping back the long, luscious locks of her red hair. “Lisa, Lisa, Lisa…that’s a nice name. Tell me, Nick — how TALL is Lisa?”

“Sh-she’s, um…she’s 5’4,” said Nick, wishing that Joyce hadn’t brought up the height element. But he was not at all surprised when she proceeded along. 

“Oh, 5’4!” she said with mocking exaggeration. “So she’d pretty much be eye-level with my knees right now, huh? Haha wowwwww — so you feel like the big man in the relationship, huh, Nick?”

“I, uhh….I…” said Nick, spreading his hands open and shrugging his shoulders. He had no idea how to answer her. 

“You’re so tense!” laughed Joyce, bending down and playfully ruffling his hair with her huge hand. Nick could tell that her palm was so enormous that it effortlessly spanned around the whole top of his head. Her long, strong fingers scratched his scalp friskily. 

“I’m just teasing you, haha!” Joyce continued. “I really am happy for you, Nick — I’m sure the two of you have a lovely relationship.” 

“I, uh…well, thanks,” said Nick. 

“Well let’s have a seat!” said Joyce brightly, turning to the head of the table and indicating with her big hand. Two vacant chairs were there waiting for them: one of them normal-sized, and one of them about twice its size. 

“Guess which one is which?” laughed Joyce as they made their way over. 

“Um…I think this one’s mine,” said Nick, sitting down in the normal-sized chair. 

“Oh WELL DONE!” cried Joyce with exaggeration, clapping for him. Nick had no idea what to think about all of this — part of him was definitely irritated that Shawn, Cole, and the others had set this whole situation up. Didn’t they even know about his past history with Joyce!? Had they just been trying to make him feel uncomfortable? Was this their idea of some kind of bachelor party joke!? But this part of his mind, the part that was irritated, was by no means the dominant aspect of his reaction. He was realizing that he was feeling incredibly nervous next to Joyce; he had forgotten how pretty she was, and he was concerned to realize that her incredible size only accentuated the features that were already there. Joyce had always been curvy, but now her proportions more luscious and exaggerated as they had ever been before. Even though her chair was twice the size of Nick’s, he looked down and saw that her huge ass completely filled up the seat, and even hung over both edges. Her titanic breasts hung down from her powerful frame, actually resting on top of the table. Sitting down like this, Joyce rose up above Nick even higher, since she was sitting on an ass that was many, many times bigger than his. With both of them sitting down, the top of Nick’s head barely reached her nipples. 

“Taking a little peek at my ass, are we?” giggled Joyce, cocking her head down at him and raising her eyebrow. 

“Uh…I, uh…s-sorry,” said Nick. 

“Haha! No need to apologize!” laughed Joyce. “I mean I don’t blame you, haha! Look at the size of this thing!” 

She took her hand and slapped it down against her right ass cheek, getting a healthy hunk of firm ass flesh in her grip before shaking it quickly back and forth. The entire cheek responded, quivering and wavering and undulating crazily. Nick’s eyes had already been wide before, but now they went wider still. 

“It’s really something, isn’t it?” said Joyce with a grin. “Sometimes, when I’m out in the world, I forget how big I am compared to everyone else and then I smack my head on ceilings or accidentally crush something important under my feet. But, like how am I supposed to see you all down there with these two big girls in the way!?” She cupped both of her enormous boobs with her hands and shook them too, sending them on an insane, wobbling journey, back and forth and up and down, right in Nick’s face. He felt himself harden in his pants, despite his best attempts at keeping himself at bay. Joyce was just…TOO hot. Her body was incredible — and at this size, nearly irresistible. 

“S-so…so you’re, um…you’re hiring out yourself for, uh…for parties these days?” Nick asked, trying to make small talk…anything to take his mind off of how attractive he found his former fling. 

“Well it’s one thing I do, certainly,” answered Joyce, smiling down at him. “It’s more of a kind of fun little side gig that I do to supplement my income. God, the looks on people’s faces when they see me! It never gets old!” 

“I…I bet,” said Nick, feeling like he really had to keep hard at work directing the conversation in directions that didn’t seem dangerous or anxiety-provoking for him. “S-so, uh…like, what’s your main job?”

“Well I do a lot of labor jobs,” said Joyce airily, waving her huge hand casually through the air as she talked. “You can imagine why, haha — I’m not only big, but I’m super strong too. Can you tell?”

“I…I, y-yes…yes, I think that’s…uh…pretty obvious.”

“But get this,” said Joyce, grinning mischievously as she bent down close to his head. “My main job doesn’t even involve using my body. I’m actually been able to make a living…writing erotica.”

“Uhhh…oh! Oh! W-well…well, isn’t that something?” stammered Nick. This was exactly the type of territory that he was trying to avoid. 

“It is, actually,” said Joyce, making big, excited eyes at him. “You wouldn’t believe the kinds of things my clients ask me to write them! All different kinds of crazy, exotic fetishes that most people don’t even know exist! Haha, needless to say, I’ve become something of an expert when it comes to…fetishes.”

“Uhh…uh, oh! H-have you?” asked Nick. He glanced down at Joyce’s shapely forearm, which was resting on the table next to his. The comparison was absolutely ridiculous. His arm looked like a small child’s next to hers. He felt himself hardening further, although he didn’t quite know why.

“Mmmhmm!” she purred down at him, her luscious lips close to his ear. “And, you know, one of the more interesting fetishes is called “macrophilia.” Ever heard of that one before, Nick?”

Nick felt his stomach churning around inside him. He HAD heard of it before, and he had actually engaged in several fantasies imagining women who were taller and bigger than him, and who were dominant and controlling. When they had been seeing each other, he had even got off to the idea of Joyce being MUCH bigger than him, which was fairly easy to do since she had already been taller than him by an inch an a half in real life. But now…well, now she really WAS a giantess! And she was sitting right next to him, saucily flirting! His face blushed further, and he tried to cross his legs to hide the fact that his cock had started to bulge in his pants; he shook his head. 

“Uh-huh,” said Joyce, smirking down at him like she didn’t believe him. “Well anyway, it’s a fun one to write. The most fun, actually, now that I’ve literally grown into a real-life fantasy for these guys. It’s mostly guys, by the way, who I write the stories for.”

“D-do…do they know you’re a woman, and…and that you’re this big?” asked Nick.

“They sure do!” laughed Joyce, combing her fingers through her succulent red hair. “And they all tell me that I’m literally their fantasy come to life — a curvy, buxom 12-foot-tall giantess who understands their fetish perfectly. It’s super hot to them, knowing that their story ideas are actually being written down by a WOMAN, and not only that, but a woman who shares their fetish.”

“Oh, s-so…so you sh-share it too?” asked Nick, getting increasingly hot under the collar. 

“Oh yeah,” said Joyce, nodding knowingly. “I had always been into the fact that I was taller than most guys…and I gotta admit, Nick, when we were seeing each other, I LOVED the feeling of being big around you.”

“Y-yeah…yeah, I remember that you did,” said Nick, thinking back to when Joyce would make it a point to wear her big heels and tower over him. But, of course, it was nothing compared to now. 

“But now that I’m soooooo huge now,” continued Joyce, drawing out her words deliciously as her hazel eyes twinkled down at him, “It’s all become so very obvious how much I get off to being bigger than everyone…particularly the guys.”

“Uhhh…oh…oh wow,” said Nick, still looking for a way out of the conversation.

“Like, look at this here!” said Joyce, and she quickly reached down and grabbed one of Nick’s hands. He tried to pull away, but she was far too strong. “Like, look at THIS comparison!” she said, bringing his palm up to hers. 

“C’mon Nick!” she commanded, “Spread your fingers out like this so we can compare…so I can show you how tiny you are compared to me.”

“I…uh, can we just, uh…not do that?” asked Nick. He was afraid that his building arousal was going to give itself away, and he knew that Joyce would not hesitate to make fun of him. 

“No way! Come on! It’ll be fun!” she insisted, and she brought their palms together. If their forearm comparison looked ridiculous, their hand comparison looked more ridiculous still. It was absurd! Joyce’s fingers rose hugely above his, to the point where the entirety of Nick’s hand didn’t even come close to covering her palm. Nick gasped wordlessly at the shocking comparison, causing Joyce to laugh. 

“That’s reeeeeaaly something, isn’t it? Hahaha, I mean, LOOK at this, Nick! My pinkie finger is WAY longer and thicker than your MIDDLE finger — it’s longer than your WHOLE HAND!! Hahaha!! Oh my GOD! How does it feel, to be so totally dwarfed by one of your ex’s?”

“I…d-don’t know!” said Nick in a shaky voice, hoping to God that Joyce didn’t notice the growing bulge in his pants. 

“Mmmmm, I think you DO know, but I’ll let you off the hook this time,” cooed Joyce down at him. “I’m a friendly giantess, after all — even though I like teasing all the little guys!”

Nick just sat there, having absolutely no idea what to say.

“So tell me more about Lisa,” said Joyce, folding her huge hands together and letting them fall on the table with a startling clap. 

Nick didn’t want to be reminded that he would probably have to explain this whole thing to Lisa, and the fact that he and Joyce used to have sex a lot and that she had now grown into this powerful giantess. Lisa would get self-conscious, and the last thing that Nick wanted to do was make his wife-to-be feel uncomfortable in her own skin. 

“Sh-she’s…well, she’s just a, um, a really sweet person,” said Nick simply. 

“Mmhmm,” nodded Joyce, propping her elbows on the table and leaning over closer to Nick, so that their bodies were nearly touching. “What does she do?”

“Umm…she’s a nurse at the hospital.”

“Oh wow — a healthcare worker,” said Joyce, her eyebrows going up impressively. “Boy, we sure needed people like her last year during the pandemic, didn’t we?”

“Y-yeah…yeah we did,” said Nick, feeling like he might have finally managed to steer the conversation into something more normal. “She worked really long hours and was exhausted, but she was happy that she could be in a position to help.” 

“Sounds like quite the woman,” said Joyce. Then she blinked, and the devious sparkle was back in her eyes. “Wanna know what I did during lockdown last year?”

“Uhhhh….what?” asked Nick, hoping that her answer wouldn’t make his cock harder. 

“I started camming with my boyfriend at the time,” she said in a low, sultry whisper. 

“Camming?” asked Nick, a bit confused.

“Yeah, camming! I became a webcam model — amateur porn, you know?”

“Oh yeah, I see,” said Nick, feeling his heart pump still more blood to his cock. “H-how…how was that?”

“Oh it was fun while it lasted,” said Joyce, grinning. “My man-hunk at the time was almost as big as I was.”

“L-like…like a giant?!” asked Nick.

“Haha, yes, Nick…like a giant,” said Joyce, patting him condescendingly on the head with her huge hand. “And DeShawn…that’s what his name was…let’s just say he was packing quite the package, if you know what I mean.”

“H-he…he was?” asked Nick, starting to sweat. He had noticed that Joyce had glanced straight down in his crotch, and was worried to see a knowing smile curling her plush lips. 

“Oooooh yeah,” purred Joyce in his face. “Nineteen inches, Nick…NINETEEN! And thicker than your wrist, too!”

“Uhwuh….uh…w-wow,” panted Nick, almost beside himself with arousal now. He couldn’t help but imagine all the things that Joyce had done with a cock that huge. 

“Mmhm…it took a lot of practice,” she continued mercilessly, licking her lips in between sentences, “But I finally managed to deepthroat the whole thing. On camera too, haha! You should check it out sometime! It’s all over the internet by now! You might say that I’ve become something of a “thing” in the porn community!”

“Do…do you guys still do all that stuff?” asked Nick.

“Nah — I dumped his ass late last year,” said Joyce flippantly. “He wasn’t dominant enough for me…I mean, don’t get me wrong — I love a submissive little guy, but only when he’s much, much smaller than me. If you’re big, I want you to really test me, you know? But I was bigger and stronger than he was, so after a while he just kinda curled up and became submissive around me all the time. An 11-foot little sub?! No thank you!” 

“Haha, w-well…well w-we all have the stuff that…that we’re into,” said Nick with a nervous laugh. 

“Isn’t it the truth!” replied Joyce. “So how’s your sex life with Lisa these days, Nick?” 

“Uhh…it…it’s…fine. We’re fine,” he answered lamely. 

“Fine?” asked Joyce, cocking her head as she leaned in and intently studied his face. Nick didn’t like that her face was this close to his. For one thing, it just hit home how absolutely huge she was compared to him — literally every aspect of her was so much bigger: her eyes, her nose, her teeth, her ears, her cheeks…everything. Nick couldn’t look her in the eye; it would be letting her see too much. If he let her stare deeply into his eyes, he knew that she would immediately realize what he was trying so desperately to hide: that he was overwhelmed by his attraction to her. 

“Just…fine?” Joyce repeated, not letting up on the interrogation. She let out a silvery laugh. “Well Nick, just fyi, that’s not the BEST sign in the world, haha. I mean, usually couples don’t dial down their sex life until AFTER they get married. If things are pretty lackluster for you two right now, I don’t wanna imagine what they’re gonna be like when you’ve been married for five years!” 

“W-we…we have sex enough!” answered Nick, a little indignation in his voice. 

“Oh — so, like three times a week or so?” asked Joyce.

“I m-mean…uh…no, not quite that much.” Nick didn’t know why he felt compelled to answer Joyce’s questions. He could just as easily choose to not answer them, or ignore them, couldn’t he? But there was something about her massive size that intimidated him to the core; in his mind, he didn’t really have any other option but to answer her. 

“Once a week!?” asked Joyce, her mouth beginning to curl into that same smirk again.

“I mean…” said Nick, shrugging his shoulders a little. 

“Oooohhh boy,” sighed Joyce in mock exaggeration as her eyebrows went up. “Sounds like you could really use a little spice in your life! And now for the reeeally fun part!” said Joyce, clapping her hands and standing up. 

All of a sudden, as if by some private signal that Joyce had made, some sexy, bass-heavy club music was beating through the private room. Nick turned to see Joyce’s colossal, curvy ass straight in his face. 

“Wh-what!?” cried Nick, alarmed. 

Joyce proceeded to twerk her huge ass directly in Nick’s face for a few minutes, bobbing her mammoth cheeks up and down, up and down. She certainly knew how to bounce her bulk, and Nick found himself more turned on than at any previous point of the evening. Joyce was making it a point to show him how small he was compared to her ass, which must have weighed as much as, if not more than, his entire body. Her exquisite cheeks easily fell out of the confines of her short, skimpy black dress, so that Nick could even see her red panties underneath.

Suddenly, Joyce turned around, and the music abruptly stopped. Nick felt utterly trapped, sitting there in his chair, now hopelessly erect. He looked up into Joyce’s hazel eyes, which were staring back down at him triumphantly. She bent way, way down, arching her huge back elegantly as she wobbled her enormous hips back and forth, and put her massive hand straight on top of Nick’s bulging erection, grabbing it through his jeans. He inhaled sharply, and nearly came right then and there. 

“How about we give it one more go-around, little guy?” she breathed sexily down into his face. “Just for old-time’s sake?” 

Any resistance Nick felt had been shattered by Joyce’s sexy twerking. There was nothing…nothing he could do, about his urges. She was simply too hot, too big, and too hungry, for him to resist. He nodded his head silently, and Joyce wasted no time in unbuttoning his pants and peeling them off. His average-sized erection bounced in the light. 

“Ooooo, look at that tiny little thing!” cooed Joyce, whisking off her red panties and twirling them around her finger. “I’m not sure it’s big enough for me, Nick!”

“I’m…I’m average-size!” he replied, a little offended. 

“Average for average-size people, maybe,” chuckled Joyce. “But for me? Haha…I don’t knoooowwwww!” 

She got up on the big, thick wooden table, and even though the table itself was huge, it groaned audibly under Joyce’s weight. 

“Come on up here, Nick!” she growled sexily, bouncing her huge cheeks up and down. “Let’s see if you’ve got what it takes.”

Nick climbed up on the table and gaped at Joyce’s tremendous ass, which was bouncing right about the height of his crotch. With each bounce, he could see her delicious pink pussy lips winking at him from within. Overtaken with lust, he tried to penetrate in between Joyce’s cheeks, but he quickly found that his cock was only able to barely reach her pussy — that’s how huge her ass cheeks were. Finally, after a little maneuvering, Nick managed to go all the way inside her. He felt her hot syrupy snatch all around his cock, and once again, he very nearly blew his load. 

“Mmmm, I feel a little tickle in my pussy,” giggled Joyce, turning around to look at him sultrily. “Is that your cock, Nick? Is that the little thing I’m feeling right now?”

Nick didn’t answer, and instead tried to thrust into her. But her ass cheeks were just too big for him, and he kept bouncing off them over and over. 

“Haha, wow, I can barely feel anything at all, Nick!” laughed Joyce. “If I close my eyes, it’s almost like there’s nothing even happening! It’s just like I thought, Nick — you’re waaaayyyy too small to satisfy me.” 

Joyce turned around, grabbed Nick’s torso with her massive hands, and pushed him gently but firmly down onto the table, so he was lying on his back. 

“I may as well be the one riding, if you’re just gonna tickle me with that little thing,” she purred. For the next several minutes, she proceeded to ride him cowgirl style, all the while continuing to tease and mock him.

“Even with me slamming my pussy down on you like this, I can barely feel you!” she laughed. “This isn’t how I remember our sex before!” 

Nick couldn’t even see Joyce’s face as she rode him — all he could see were her twin mammoth mammaries bouncing high above his head. He was trying to focus all his energy on not cumming, which was difficult, because Joyce’s teasing was just prodding him closer and closer to the edge. 

“Maybe if I try reverse cowgirl I’ll feel something,” Joyce giggled, and she pivoted around and started bouncing on him the other way, giving Nick a front-seat view of her gigantic ass. Her cheeks bounced up and down crazily, totally dwarfing his body with their mass. 

“Yep, no…still can barely feel you in there!” giggled Joyce as she rode him. “Isn’t that ridiculous, Nick? You’re all the way inside me, and I can hardly even feel like you’re there — Jesus, you must feel extra small now, huh?”

After a little more riding, Joyce climbed off Nick and shook her ass in his face as she cooed and purred at him. He could hold back no longer and climaxed on her ass cheeks. 

“Aww, did you cum on my ass, Nick? Haha, I couldn’t even feel it!” She proceeded to feel around her ass until she found the cum, and she promptly wiped it up with her finger and ate it, smacking her lips loudly. Nick’s body had gone red from the effort and exertion on being sexed by a 12-foot tall giantess, and he simply lay there on the table, panting. 

“Yeah, that just didn’t do it for me,” said Joyce with a grin, shaking her head down at him. “You came, of course, but I didn’t get anywhere close. We’ve gotta change that.” 

Joyce dragged Nick over to her huge chair, and she plopped herself down in it, spreading her legs. Holding the back of Nick’s head with a single hand, she pressed his face to her pussy. 

“Eat me out, little guy! Oh yeeeahhh….give it to me with your tiny tongue! Get in there! Get messy! Make me cum!” 

Nick abandoned himself to Joyce’s fragrant pussy, and ate her out like his life depended on it. Joyce started rubbing her clit with her free hand, going faster and faster until, eventually, she too cried out in orgasm, splashing all over Nick’s face with her ambrosial juices. Nick had forgotten how much he missed that taste. 

A few minutes later, after some more gentle teasing and cleaning things up, Joyce stood there, towering over her former boyfriend, with a strange, hungry smile on her face. 

“Well it’s been lovely seeing you again Nick,” she said with a sexy grin. 

“S-same,” said Nick. Even though he was beyond attracted to her, and had enjoyed himself immensely, he couldn’t wait to get home, change his clothes immediately, and pretend that none of this had happened. 

“There’s just one more thing I’d like to do, though, before we part ways,” said Joyce. 

Nick felt his heart sink. What was it going to be this time? Was she going to force him to kiss her? Then again, he thought, as he looked at her full, plush lips, that maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing. But Joyce just stood there, and pointed a long finger straight at his head. 

“Your wife-to-be sounds like a fantastic woman, Nick — she really does,” said Joyce genuinely. “And you know what? I’ve been mulling it over in my head tonight, and I think I’ve decided something.”

“What’s that?” asked Nick, having no idea where any of this was going. 

“Well you see here, Nick, Lisa sounds to me like a woman who…well, shall we say…hasn’t had too much experience with sex in general. Would that be safe to say?”

“Uh, I mean, I don’t….uh, yeah…yeah I guess so,” said Nick, feeling like it was meaningless to try and argue at this point. 

“And you said that she’s 5’4, correct?” asked Joyce carefully. 

“Uh…yeah,” said Nick, now feeling truly puzzled. 

“Well, I know what an incredible thrill it is, to be a woman who towers over her partners,” said Joyce. “Not many women in the world get to experience this, and most of them actually hate the thought of it. You know why?”

“Wh-why?” asked Nick, feeling very uneasy. 

“Because women are used to feeling sexy when they feel overpowered,” said Joyce. “Even I can be this way sometimes — DeShawn wasn’t dominant enough, so I couldn’t find him attractive anymore. But you know something, Nick? Us women need to get out of our comfort zones a little…take back some of that power in the bedroom, you know? That’s what I’ve been doing, and I gotta say, Nick, it feels INCREDIBLE. The power I feel in dwarfing all these little men, in overpowering and dominating them so completely and effortlessly — there’s nothing like it, Nick. I only feel bad that most women won’t get to experience it. But Lisa…she sounds so nice, that I’m gonna do something special for her. Haha, she might hate it at first, but you give it time, Nick. Just you wait…pretty soon she’s gonna be sooooo turned on…when she stands next to you and compares herself to you….haha, you’ll be staring straight into her stomach!”

“J-Joyce!?” asked Nick, now very much alarmed. “What are you talking about?”

Suddenly, and swiftly, with Joyce still pointing her finger at him, Nick SHRANK…all the way down to an even 4 feet tall! Horrified, he now saw that he was looking UP at Joyce’s knees. 

“Wh-what did you do to me!?!” he cried. 

But Joyce only laughed, stepping over his body completely as she made her way out of the private room. She turned back around and gave him a wink and licked the air with her sumptuous tongue.

“I just gave your relationship my own, personal, good-bye-little twist! You’ll thank me later!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep