[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 Haley is a short girl who is insecure about her size and looks. And it does not help that her step mother, Tess, is tall bombshell of a woman who loves to flaunt her body and compare it to the tiny girl. After a night with Tess, Haley will start to realize her love for domination and Tess is more than willing to indulge her.

Follow the two as they navigate their new relationship and play with many different sized people.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4912 Read: 12973
Published: June 26 2020 Updated: July 11 2020

1. Chapter 1: Fun with the step by felicity [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3138 words)

Hope you'll enjoy this. I had it in my mind for a while now and I needed to write it down before I forget about it again. So here it is: Haley reveals to her step mom about her insecurities, and Tess (with the help of her friend, Alexi) try to cheer Haley up.

2. Chapter 2: Bath time with Mommy by felicity [Reviews - 0] (1774 words)

Sorry if Im not adding much in this story. I still need to complete "Bully's New Toy".

 

 

...................................