- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you'll enjoy this. I had it in my mind for a while now and I needed to write it down before I forget about it again. So here it is: Haley reveals to her step mom about her insecurities, and Tess (with the help of her friend, Alexi) try to cheer Haley up.

Haley

Life was so unfair! How can some people be given everything while the rest are left with scraps, I though to myself as I watched my step mother walk into the house.

My step mom, Tess, was an amazon in all aspects. At age 32 she stood 7 ft and had a body of a god. She had huge breast, thick thighs and long toned legs from all her training as a professional volleyball player, and a perfect firm round ass anyone would kill for.

In addition, she had a face of an angel, with eyes as blue as the skies and hair as fine as golden string. Her feet were also gorgeous, they looked delicate and soft even when they were huge. In all aspects Tess was a walking goddess.

As I admired Tess, in stepped Alexi. She was Tess’ friend. Though younger (28 years old), she stood 6'10 ft and was equally beautiful. With red hair, dominating green eyes, a killer face, huge racks and a shapeful ass she was in all sense a spicy, hot, red head. Another goddess made flesh.

The two amazons had come back from a morning at the gym. They still had a layer of sweat covering them, making it seem like they were glowing. Even icky and wet they were gorgeous.

The two made me feel insignificant. In comparison, I only stood 4'6 ft and was flat like a surf board. Sure I was 16, and hopefully still filling up, but I could never hope to match their height or bust. The only thing I liked about myself was my face. With large silver eyes and dark brown hair, people considered me adorable and cute. Or at least that was what people said to make me feel better. Even if it was true, I rather feel powerful and sexy like Tess than small and cute as myself.

“Ohh hi Haley,” Alexi slurred as she walked over to me at the coach. It did not take long for the amazon to walk over with her long legs. Now in front of me, she basked at my tininess. Alexi loved flaunting her body. I found it unnecessary as she did not need to for people to notice, the only one capable of matching her height and overall sexiness was Tess.

“Hey Haley baby, could you keep Alexi company? I'll just get something.” my step mom said with a smirk as she made her way to the stairs. I could feel her eyes on me, clearly comparing my dwarfed body next to her friend's.

“Oh don’t rush, Tess. Haley and I will just be fine.” Alexi could not help but smile as my eyes flashed with a bit of fear in them. “Well tiny thing, mind moving over or do you want me to sit on you.”

I quickly moved to the other side, giving her more than enough space. But instead, the large woman chose to sit right next to me, squishing me onto the arm rest. With one quick glance, I saw how skinny my legs were next to one of her's.

“Hahaha look how small you are,” Alexi said, comparing our legs. “Both your legs make one of my thighs. Aw my goodness! You are so cute.”

Alexi pinched me, making me gasp in pain, ok maybe a bit of pleasure too. I tried to stand up and leave but one of Alexi’s giant hand found itself on my shoulder, stopping my escape.

“Aww are you scared of me,” Alexi teased. “Don’t worry I wont bite... just yet.”

“Alexi...” I said trying to get back up. “I just want to be left alone.”

These plays were really getting annoying. I hated being around Alexi and even Tess. Not because I disliked them, but because I envied them too much it hurts. And being so close to them made it impossible to not feel small and insignificant.

I knew Alexi and Tess were just being playing when they compared our size, but I could not help but feel insulted. What they took for granted was something I could never have. A constant reminder that life was just unfair.

“Awww don’t be mad,” Alexi pouted. “I was just trying to have fun. Please stay.”

I sighed, “Fine but please move. You smell like sweat.”

“Oh ya haha.” Alexi took a whiff of her armpits and cringed, a mixture of sweat and strawberry made up the musky scent. “Ya I guess I do need a shower.”

With a smile, Alexi started stripping right in front of her. She stood up, took off her top, dropped her gym tights, balled them up and playfully dropped them on me. Drenching me in musky sweat.

“What the hell Alexi...” I screamed in surprise as the wet fabric slapped my skin.

“Ops,” Alexi laughed.

I was about to scream at her, but as soon as I got the cloths off my face my mouth dropped. In front of me was Alexi bending down. Her toned and large ass was up in the air with only a small piece of lingerie barely covering the lump that was her pussy.

“Ahhh nothing like a post workout stretch,” Alexi said, oblivious to the sight she was showing me. Butt then again even if she did know, she did not mind. Alexi, like Tess, was really comfortable with her body.

“Alexi!!!” came the voice of Tess as she laughed. She stood in her underpants, holding something behind her back. “Take that butt of my baby's face! You will traumatize her.”

“Ops, My bad.” Alexi giggled at my flushed face.

“Haley baby you ok,” Tess said getting next to me. “Don’t worry, not all asses look like that.”

“Because not all asses are as perfect as this,” Alexi slapped her ass making it jiggle.

“It still does not give you the excuse to go shoving it at someone’s face. How would you feel if you were as small as Haley and I stuffed my ass in front of you?”

“Ohhh." Alexi thought it through. "That would be scary I guess... But then again I’m not as small as Haley. Hahaha.”

Tess joined her laughing. They did not mean to be mocking, but I could not help feeling ridiculed. “Ya you are right. Your leg is as big as her entire body. Anyways... While we are talking about sizes... here.”

Tess tossed Alexi the thick, foot long dildo she had behind her back. Another thing about the two was that they were really comfortable with their sex life. Not caring who heard or saw them, especially me. And believe me, more than once I caught them doing things. And when they saw me they casually invited me to join.

“Oh wow. Thanks.” Alexi said while playing around with it. “But I noticed its kinda small.”

Kinda small, I thought to herself. One whole foot is kinda small for these amazons?

“Its not that small,” Tess defended herself. “I mean its bigger than Haley’s arm?”

“What really,” Alexi proclaimed. “Let me see.”

I knew where this was going. I tried to leave again, but Alexi was faster. She grabbed hold of my arm and pulled me back to her side. She then placed the dildo right next to me, comparing our size.

“Oh My God!” She shrieked with excitement. “You are so right! Haley your arm could go in me and I would not even feel it. You are sooo small its unbelievably adorable!”

I pulled me arm away, but could not even budge it from Alexi's grasps. I don't think she even noticed I was trying to get away.

Tess made her way over to us, took hold of my side and easily carried me. She sat down on my place and set me on her lap like a baby before tightly pressing my face against her wet large breasts in her interpretation of a hug. “Small and cute. Just the way I like my baby.”

Alexi looked at us and laughed. “Wow Tess, your breast is bigger than Haley’s head.”

“Oh... is it,” Tess said as she pushed me closer to get a better comparison. I could feel her nipple getting erects as they poked onto my cheeks. "Oh my goodness, Haley. I carry melons bigger than your head."

"That is just so hot to look at," Alexi said in a daze. “It would be hotter to make a breast comparison with her. But unfortunately she is basically a table.”

“Ya, that would be hot. But I know something else that hotter,” Tess laughed innocently, she easily picked me up and walked over the the large mirror plastered to the wall. I tried to dislodge myself, but her grip was just too much. She lowered me right next to her right leg. “Awww look at us Haley. You are sooo small.”

“Gosh, how are we the same species.” Alexi said as she joined us. "You need more beef in you, Haley. Next time we hit the gym you are coming with us." She squeezed herself onto me, sandwiching me between two god like pair of legs. I felt pathetically small now. “OMG... Tess look. She is as short as your leg.”

“You are soo right!” Tess aligning my head next to her. I felt smaller when I saw our reflection. “With my heels on, she would have to tip toe to kiss my crotch.”

“I don’t think she will be able to kiss it.” Alexi laughed, “You would have to bend to make it possible.”

This hit me hard, I was already sensitive about my size and looks. And here were two perfect goddess comparing themselves to me. It did not feel like a comparison, more insulting. Just looking at all of us together made me feel worse about myself.

They always did this, and frankly I was used to being a shrimp. Usually I would just roll my eyes and get away, but for some reason today I felt worse than ever. I pushed myself away from the two towering amazons and glared up at them.

“Hey hon whats wrong,” Tess asked, still oblivious to her my feelings.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong!?!” I huffed. My sudden change of character made Tess and Alexi look at me with question. “I hate this! I hate that you use me like nothing more than a comparison tool for your weird sick games!!!”

“Oh Haley, we did not mean to make you feel that way,” Alexi tried to sooth me. Bending down a bit get to my level. Little did she know that this just annoyed and degrade me further. Even bent down Alexi towered over me like a goddess would over an ant.

“Like hell you don't!?!” I yelled at them. “You get off on it! You like placing me next to your legs, your breasts, your FUCKING DILDOS!!! You like how pathetic I look. You like making me feel like a FUCKING MEASURING STICK!!!”

I was over the edge as the two towering amazons looked at me with sadness and regret in their eyes. I could not help as their pitiful looks made me feel even smaller. I tried to control myself, but in the end could not stop the tears streaming out of my eyes.

“I know I’m small,” I said, slowly breaking down into a sobs. “I know I have no breasts. I know I am skinny. I try not to be.” I crossed my arms over my small chest. “I try. I really try to be bigger. But it never works. I even took pills-..." I gasped "... I know I'll never look anything close to either of you. I know I'm pathetic.”

There it was, my insecurities were coming out as I faced the two people I envied and admired most, sobbing like an infant (the size of an infant). It made me feel worse and more insignificant.    

“Aww my baby,” Tess said getting on her knees to be more on my level for a hug. Even if I did not want one, I had no choice in the matter. But it felt good.

“Haley... Precious littl... Our precious star,” Alexi corrected her slip of tongue. She decided to say nothing as she knelt down to join the hug.

I did not know why I felt so down, but I cried as the two amazonian comforted me. It still felt rather weird being shorter than the two kneeling girls, but it also felt nice to be soothed by gods. Their warmth was nice.

As their wet and large arms wrapped around me, I could not help but notice their smell was still strong. But to be honest, I was starting to like it. It was a weird mix of aromas that somehow made me feel really... Hot.

In seconds I felt calmer, Tess cupped my face and lifted my gaze up to her's. “Oh honey baby. Why did you not tell us how you felt...”

As I sniffled, Tess wiped my eyes with her larger delicate thumbs. I could not help but feel small again, but this time I accepted it. She was suppose to my "mother" and at times like these it was nice to be a small girl. I felt safe and comforted in the warmth of her caring nature.

“I don’t know...” I sniffled. “I guess it did not occur to me how small I really felt...”

“You are perfect Haley,” Alexi said, smiling at me. "Everyone is perfect in their own right!"

“Easy for you to say,” I snorted. “You are both gorgeous. Like two tall goddesses made humans... While I am nothing but a small bug...”

“Aww don’t say that hon...” Tess said drawing me into her chest. “Alexi is right. You are perfect just the way you are.”

“Well I dont feel like it.” I tried to push myself away, but Tess just held me tightly. "I don’t like anything about myself.."

“Well I like you just fine.” Tess said. She let go just to look into my eyes. With a smile she spoke in her silk voice, making me blush. “I love your eyes. They are so round, bright and perfect.”
   
She ended it with a kiss on my brow. I had to close my eyes in reflex. It was nice.

“And I love your little nose. It is so small and cute.” Alexi said as she planted a kiss of her own on the bridge of my nose.

“I love your slender neck. It is so smooth and graceful, and looks so deliciously delicate...” Tess kissed my neck and ended it with a little lick. It sent a shiver down my spine.

By this time I was feeling warm inside. It was not just happiness but another deep desires started to rise... It was strange.

“Let us not forget about her delicate looking arms.” Alexi kissed my shoulder, making her way down to my hand. She kissed the tips of my fingers before giving me a playful look. My heart raced as she slowly extended her tongue, teased my pointer finger and slowly drew it into her mouth, sucking it tenderly before letting it go glistening wet. “And her all so delicate fingers.”

I accidentally moaned hearing the sultry voice of Alexi. And of course this was noticed by the towering amazonian girls, giggling as I blushed. They were making me feel too good and they loved it.

Tess gently took hold of my oversize shirt and lifted it slowly over my head. I raised my hands, complying with the larger woman. My face flushed red as Tess smiled at me, tossing my shirt to the side. I was left in only my panties. I did not have a bra as I didn't have anything to hold. Where my breasts should have been was a flat bare chest with two pink erect nipples on them.

Tess and Alexi smiled as I tried to hide her bare chest. It must have been a cute sight to see, because they both cooed. Gently taking hold of her hands, Tess pulled them to the side. Even if I wanted fight back, I couldn't. She lowered her face to my breasts, letting her breath tease them as she spoke. “And of course I love your modest chest.”
   
Tess teases me more by placing a quick kiss on my swelling nipple. I gasped as her soft wet lips grazed my sensitive area. Alexi giggled as she watched us. Deciding that she played enough, Tess engulfed my nipple into her mouth, giving it as much care and love she could.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned as Tess released my nipple, it was soaked and more erect.

“It may be small, but it tastes as sweet as any breast there is.” Tess smiled at me. With that, she continued her oral massage.

Alexi decided to join in. She bent down, keeping her eyes fixed into mine. My heart was pounding, even more so when she licked my nose. Her large hand massaging my other nipple. Pinching it as I gasped in shock and pleasure. Slowly she brought her head next to Tess and took my other pink swollen nob into her wet cavern. A sensation I had never felt before exploded within me.

I moaned, Tess wrapped her hands around my tiny body and lifted me up without effort. She sat me on her hip as the she and Alexi continued planting kiss all over my tiny frame.

“I love how you smell,” Alexi said, kissing my foot.

“Hmmm... You always smell so good.” Tess joined in. She lifted my arms and kissed right at armpit. “Hmmm just like roses...”

I felt so conscious having her face next to me underarm. Yet somehow aroused. Actually really aroused.

"Oh my! Haley, you leaking a lot," Tess chuckled as she moved me to her other hip, revealing a wet patch on her other side.

I blushed.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that," Alexi said, still on her knees. She waddled her way to Tess' side and licked my juice right off her. "Mmmmm, even your juice taste good."

"Really? I got to get a taste of that," Tess looked into my eyes with lust. "By the way you are still leaking a lot."

Again, I blushed.

“Ohhhh..." Alexi stood back up. She brought her face next to mine and whispered in my ears, "I think we need to do something about that.”

Her hand lowered itself and caressed my ass, sending another shiver down my spine. Tess was no better. She shifted me up and down, forcing my crotch to rub onto her side.

"You know, she is not the only wet girl here," Alexi said.

Tess gasped in shock as Alexi brushed her hand on her panty clad crotch. She withdrew her fingers coated in a layer of love juice.

"Just as I thought," she brought her soaked hand and gave it a seductive lick. She then moaned as Tess returned the favor.

“I think we need to bring this upstairs." Tess smirked. "What do you say Haley,” She asked in her sultry voice, too captivating that I could do nothing but nod. “Alright then..." She smiled wickedly. "Alexi take the dildo."