[Reviews - 0] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

It's a typical day for Nozomi Kiowa a high school girl who is 12 cm tall (4.7 inches tall) as she goes to gather supplies to continue her survival in the studio apartment of Yume Ookubo. When she moves them closer to her hideout in the storeroom when a black ant suddenly appears and tries to take the food Nozomi hits the ant to try and get it away from the food. Naturally, this angers the insect and it begins to give chase the small high school girl around the apartment. Can Nozomi get out of this situation and will Yume ever wake up?

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1148 Read: 2043
Published: June 26 2020 Updated: June 26 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Based on an actual manga called Chiisai Nozomi to Ooki Na Yume.

1. Nozomi and Yume Vs An Ant by Nodqfan [Reviews - 0] starstarstarhalf-star (1148 words)