- Text Size +

                “Your sister wants a vore selfie, so be sure to make a good face for her!” Melody enjoyed Jared’s pitiful struggles as he tried to break free of the saliva coating her finger. She playfully hovered her finger over her tongue before unceremoniously scraping him onto it, then she grabbed her phone, switching over to the front camera. Which filter was best for a picture of two best friends?

                She felt the tiny man try to regain his footing on her tongue, try to claw his way toward the front of her mouth. How cute. She let out a soft “Hee hee” at the thought, which sent the little morsel tumbling backwards.

                Ah, here was the perfect filter: Willing Victim. She held up the camera to make sure that her face was fully in the shot, and she clicked on the phone’s light just to make sure that everything was nice and bright.

                Jared, however, was still sprawled on her tongue like a broken toy. Melody’s brow creased with annoyance. “Come on,” she tried to say, but the sound was distorted. At this rate, her little meal was going to ruin his last picture.

                Ever so slowly, the tiny form rose to its feet, shifting its little feet to the sides as it proudly grinned an infinitesimal grin and raised its hands over its head in the shape of…

                Melody resisted the urge to laugh. This was so him. J-bear had always been a dork, but this last little romantic gesture was too much. She kept her composure, beaming at the camera, and with a click, the moment had been documented.

                Her little dork had had enough light. The girl closed her lips firmly, then set to work sending the photo to Jared’s sister. Almost without thinking about it, she ran her tongue over his fragile body, pressing it against her cheek, then against the roof of her mouth. He tasted so good! How had she never known that the subtle-yet-savory taste of a man could be this perfect? She knew that she should savor every moment with him, but her dominant, female nature threatened to overpower her self-control. As she clicked “Send…”

                *GULP*

Melody felt the tiny hands that struggled for a hold on her throat, but they did nothing to stop the descent of her miniaturized meal. She licked her lips one more time as the bulge in her neck slid below her collarbone, slipped into her chest, and finally landed with the gentlest of vibrations in her stomach.

“There’s no use struggling,” she purred, her belly vibrating with every word. “You can’t escape. It was too late for you to escape when you were born next door to me. Didn’t you realize it was your fate to become food for me?”

A low groan escaped from her belly, and she began to giggle.

“Hee hee, sorry, I just can’t take you seriously when my stomach is louder than you are. I really should’ve bought one of those AcidTone phones for you so I could hear you in there, but who has that kind of money. Amirite, J-bear?”

She waited patiently for a reply, and she sighed when she heard none.

“I dunno how long you’re gonna last, so I’ll just be real with you, okay?” She pulled up her shirt to reveal her smooth, tight midriff.

“When I was a little girl, I always read stories about finding a guy you love and gulping him down. I always dreamed of that.” She smiled. “I always wanted it to be you. You were the first guy I ever thought of as a meal. I hope you’re glad to hear that!” She rubbed her belly.

“You really were my best friend growing up, but you know what, J-bear? You were always my little gummy bear. You were just so cute!”

“But when you got into high school, I started to get scared. I saw the way other girls looked at you like a piece of meat. And you weren’t. You were my piece of meat. If someone else had gotten to you first, I would’ve-!”

But she stopped herself. Melody had been about to say that she would’ve eaten any girl who got to Jared first, but this was simply untrue. Women were almost impossible to shrink, and eating a human being was considered a serious crime. Men, of course, were classified as pets or food items, so such rules hardly applied to tiny humanoid snacks like Jared.

“Well, J-bear, you made my dreams come true today.” Melody grinned a huge, toothy grin. She had beaten every other woman in Jared’s life by snatching him from right under their jaws. He was hers, and her body would never let him go. “I’ll never forget ya, J-bear. You’re the best kind of food a growing girl like me could ask for.”

“I bet I’ll have a lot of great meals in the future. But until then?”

“I’m glad you were my first one.”