- Text Size +

The next day Angela woke up and started rubbing her eyes. Angela was thinking something and that made her smile a lot. Angela peeked inside the earth's atmosphere and said,"I am going to say something that should fill you all with joy" giggling a lot. "I don't want you all to use the sunshine everytime so there will be timing changes for mornings and nights starting from today" said Angela continuing her sentence. "Let's see the mornings will only be 5-10 minutes and the nights will be 15-20 hours long" said Angela with a smile on her face. "Orange i mean the sun will not be visible more than 10 minutes as it will be somewhere else" said Angela with a giggle. "And for blue i mean the earth, earth will be inside my mouth at the night time. The daytime can increase or decrease according to my wish" said Angela feeling quite superior about her power over everything and everyone. "For today blue and orange will be spared as it is the first day and I don't want you all to fear me. So let's start the change from tommorow okay. So with this I will take leave. Be happy and enjoy my orange till you can. Bye" said Angela waving her hand and moving near tiny and enjoying its coldness and enjoying the cold feeling she slept.

Angela woke up the next day licking and sucking Pluto or tiny because it was having a cold effect. Angela wondered what time it was as there was no instrument to measure the time. Angela saw sun which she calls orange and thought to herself that it must be daytime. Angela was in a good mood and went swimming to the place to greet the inhabitants of the earth or blue. Angela peeked inside the earth's atmosphere and her face covered the skies all around the tiny marble of the planet. "Hi all so with the next day here I can see the clouds which are the sign of some rain to fall but I think i will suck the clouds as i need a large amount of water and I think you all don't need rain at this point of time so i will be keeping them in my mouth for a day or two okay" said Angela in an orderly manner giving no one any choice rather than to agree to her. Angela plucked the earth from the orbital position which caused quite a rumble inside the planet. She took her time sitting down and bringing her mouth as the clouds of planet earth were present in front of her. Angela carefully with a tiny suction wind of her mouth sucked the clouds which were around the blue planet and closed her vast mouth. With clouds sucked inside Angela peeked inside the earth's atmosphere again. Angela said, "If I say personally I don't feel safe that this teeny-tiny planet is rotating here in the dark alone with no one to care for it. Don't worry I won't let that happen. Saying that wanna come rotate in my mouth?" asked Angela in a giggly manner. Angela continued, "let's try okay" as she decided that planet earth will now be inside her vast mouth. Angela brought her lips to the same level as the planet and started opening her mouth. Angela started covering the whole planet with the darkness in her mouth. The planet earth completely vanished inside Angela's mouth. "Ya now it's good and comfy isn't it. So stay there till I say otherwise" said Angela and this echoed all through the tiny marble of the planet. Angela closed her mouth completely with earth or blue inside.From planet's inhabitants point of view the earth was now in a moisture full place with complete darkness. Angela smiled and started thinking of what to do next.