- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Character Bios

Liz Orfino

Liz was your professor last semester, and due to your shrinking, you ended up befriending her. And since she planned to take on a more research heavy role from now on, you didn’t have to think about her as a professor anymore, which she appreciates.

She is a moderately shorter White woman, standing at about 5’7”, and has orange hair and is fair skinned, along with some freckles on her cheeks. You weren't sure of exactly how old she was, but you assume that she was probably in her early 30s, or maybe even late 20s. You wonder why this piece of info was so much less precise than everything else here, but it really wasn't a huge concern. She also has light hazel colored eyes. She has a shoe size of 9.

 

 

 

Anita Li

She is an old friend of yours, back to your childhood. When you were little, you'd play together, as she was a neighbor of yours.

By the time Anita graduated and went for college, you were still able to keep in touch, thanks to social media. But when you made the jump to college, she quickly messaged you to tell you that she worked at the university's library.

Appearance wise, she is a moderately tall Asian woman, standing at 5’10”. She's 26 years old. She has dark black hair that goes down to her shoulders, and she wears it in a part going over the left side. She also has dark black eyes. She wears a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. She has a shoe size of 11.

She's an extremely relaxed and self-described 'chill' person.

 

 

 

Tanya Deshmukh

Tanya is a 27-year-old Indian American woman, who grew up in Southern California, and is a chemistry grad student.  

She met you when you both worked at the same place for a work-study job, and you've been good friends ever since. She has a highly outgoing and energetic disposition, and that personality was precisely why you guys became such fast friends. She's even helped you when you've had science classes that you struggle with since she's practically an expert compared to you. She is good friends with Liz, Anita, and Diana; although you are unaware of their mutual friendships.

Tanya stands at about 5’11”. She has dark black hair, which she typically wears in a ponytail, and a light tan complexion. Her most noticeable feature are her piercing turquoise eyes. She has a shoe size of 12.

Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Mouthplay, Feet, Toes, Inshoe, Playful/Gentle, Footstool, Foot Massage, Unaware (at certain points)

Characters: Liz, Anita (at certain points)

Because of the sudden surge of bright light, you start to rub your eyes while completely blinded, surprising Liz as she says “Oh no! Are you okay...?” She bends down and carefully lifts you up, grasping you between her index finger and her pinky. After that, she deposits you onto her palm, and says “I’ll make sure to turn off that flash option for next time...”

Liz gives you a minute to recover from that blinding light, as she says “But, when I think about it, you’re not going to taste very pleasant to me... No offense of course!” She then pauses, to make sure you were recovered enough to pay attention, before continuing, saying “Do you have any ideas about that...?”

But instead of asking for advice, she starts to tilt her palm erratically, causing you to roll around as she mutters to herself, saying “What could I do so he’d taste decent? I also kinda want a smoothie...” As she says this, she loudly gasps and says “Wait, I’ve got a perfect idea!” After that, she places you down on the table, and says “I’ll be gone for a few minutes, but I’ll be right back...”

Following that, you were left on the table alone, as Liz went to get something...

 

You expected a boring wait, but then you see Anita walk over to the table, not even looking down near you. And as she walks, you see her form appear to grow larger and larger, as her full size really sunk in for you. Once she reached the table, she practically towered over you, which made sense since you were around half an inch in height.

Then you hear Anita remove her boots, using each foot to remove the opposite boot without even glancing down, as she mumbles, saying “I need a change of scenery...” After that, she sits on the nearby chair and looks down around you, so you wave up at her. But instead of receiving a greeting back, she simply frowns and mutters, saying “It’s a bit dusty...”

After that, she brings her hand behind you, and swipes it toward the table edge, causing you to be tossed off of the table, and right down onto the floor. When you land, you find yourself in front of Anita’s socked toes, which looked incredibly intimidating and massive. While you stand back up, Anita begins to crack her toes, nearly causing you to fall back over from the sudden and booming noise.

You decide to be a bit more prudent, and keep your distance from Anita’s toes, because you didn’t really want to be at their mercy at this moment. Normally, you’d jump at the chance to interact with your friends at this size when they weren’t aware of your presence, but you already had plans, since Liz was expecting you to go in her mouth when she got back.

But unsurprisingly, Anita’s toes weren’t interested in your caution, as they suddenly lurch forward, rising above you menacingly...

 

Instead of crashing down on you like you expected them to, Anita merely leaves her toes in this position, while lazily wiggling them. This causes bits of cotton to rain down around you, as you heard the ear splitting sounds of rough skin and sock fibers scraping, causing you to remain still in amazement. But then, almost as a moment of salvation, you hear Liz return, and sit down next to Anita, beginning to dangle her flats in the process.

As she does this, she checks the table, and then turns to Anita, and says “Hey, you didn’t happen to see him over here, did you? I shrank him and put him on the table while I grabbed something...”

Anita pulls her foot back, causing you to fall down from the sudden gust of wind, as she taps that foot, causing you to shake from the heavy vibrations. While doing this, she taps her chin and says “I can’t say I did. Although I just might not have noticed him…”

Hearing this, Liz sighs and allows her flats to fall off of her feet, causing you to turn in their direction as they loudly bounced about for a few moments. She then stretches her legs, dragging her toes on the floor in the process, bringing them fairly close to you. They stop a few feet from you, in your perspective, before she starts to scrunch her toes.

You try to back away, as you felt like both pairs of feet were cornering you, as you hear Liz say “Okay... Well, did you do anything before sitting down?”

Anita begins aggressively scratching the back of one set of her toes with the heel of her other foot, which caused that heel to repeatedly slam into the floor, battering you with heavy earthquakes, as she says “The table was a bit dirty, so I just brushed it off real quick...”

Hearing this, Liz’s eyes widen as she quickly looks down under the table, reasonably sure of where you were now...

 

Liz scans the floor, under the table, and eventually sees you dangerously close to both her and Anita’s feet, so she quickly bends down to grab you. And as she reaches, Anita absentmindedly brings her foot forward, threatening to crush you under the ball of her foot, nearly causing Liz to shriek. You can barely move a muscle, as you fearfully watch Anita’s foot as it slowly descended, showing you plenty of bits of dirt and small patches of sweat, probably from her warm boots.

But to your surprise, Liz’s hand zooms in at lightning speeds, and catches Anita’s foot, saving you from being plastered under her slightly dirty sock. It was a striking image for sure, as it felt like Liz was protecting you from a dangerous behemoth, even if that ‘behemoth’ was incredibly apathetic and only accidentally threatening. Honestly, it made you feel comforted that you had a friend so huge and responsible looking out for you right now.

Anita looks down, wondering why her foot was stopped, and merely raises an eyebrow when she sees her friend under the table while grabbing onto her foot. And as she looks, she says “Whoa; when’d you get under the table? And what’re you doing...?”

You fall over, as Liz looks up at Anita with an exacerbated expression, as she says “It’s because he’s down here on the floor. Right here!”

At this point, Anita pulls her foot back, while saying “Oh; that makes sense... But what’s the problem? I doubt he’d have cared if a stepped on him, especially since shrinking him makes him so durable...” You look up, and see her looking at you with a relaxed expression, as she adds, saying “Right...?” Normally, Anita would be right on the money, because you’d love it if she accidentally stepped on you without ever knowing you were there, but you wanted to make sure you didn’t taste bad, for Liz’s sake.

But Liz just carefully picks you up, and gets out from under the table and places you down in front of them, as she says “Well, I just wanted to help out, I guess...” You assume that Liz was keeping the whole ‘going in her mouth’ thing to herself, which was reasonable.

Anita just shrugs and says “Well, I just wanted a change of pace. I’m go get back to some games, so catch you guys later...” You wave her off, as you notice a tall yellow-ish smoothie towering over you.

After noticing that, you turn to Liz, who smiles at you like she had a concrete plan in mind for you...

 

As you simply stare, Liz explains, saying “So I think I’ve figured out a way to make you a bit tastier, so I can have a bit of fun with all this too...” Then she points at the smoothie, and continues, saying “This is a banana smoothie that I ordered, and this’ll be the main thing we’ll be using. What I’ll do is first drop you in my mouth, and then just have the smoothie. What do you think?”

A part of you really liked this idea, but you felt a bit worried about the chances of being swallowed, so you voice your concerns. Liz nods slowly, as she says “I can understand that, but I will make sure to be careful, so there’s no need to be unsure. Besides, you might get a chance to enjoy the smoothie too...”

This was a perfect chance to experience something truly unforgettable, and you were on a vacation after all, so you didn’t mind being a bit reckless today. So you tell Liz that you accepted her plan, so she carefully picks you up, and places you over her mouth, giving you a front row view of her incredibly pink and plump lips. Seeing it made you just want to cuddle up against it, and sleep on it like the most welcoming and expansive pillow you’d ever seen. But soon, you see those luscious lips part, as she slowly opens her mouth.

As she opens it, a wave of hot air washed over you, as you peered into the gigantic and expansive cave of Liz’s mouth. Her shiny and smooth teeth acted as imposing borders that you knew to avoid, since they would effortlessly end your life, although a part of you wonders if you’d be able to even get chewed on and still be okay, due to your current durability. Her tongue writhed and shuffled around, as beads of saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth down to the deep basin of her lower jaw.

But before you could admire Liz’s mouth features anymore, she lets go of you, causing you to plummet down toward the steamy and humid cavern of her open maw...

 

You land in a sticky pool of saliva, forcing you to struggle to get up, as the ground around you was incredibly slippery. And before you could react, Liz’s mouth closes while she sticks the straw into it, showing you the object that would deliver the contents of the smoothie toward your new hiding space. After that, Liz takes her first sip, sucking in a decent amount of the smoothie, allowing the thick liquid to swish around her mouth while she savored the flavor.

During this chaotic storm, you also got to experience Liz’s banana smoothie, and it did taste pretty good. Of course, you the liquid was also mixed with Liz’s spit, but somehow that wasn’t a detractor for you. But this also caused you to get completely covered by the banana flavored mixture, until you ended up flying right onto Liz’s tongue.

When that happens, Liz instantly notices you, and skillfully tucks you under her lip, so she can swallow her drink without worrying about you. There was something special about being roughly thrown into a sticky crevice under Liz’s lip that excited you beyond belief, and you knew full well that this experience was far from over.

This process continues many times, as Liz’s act of sucking her straw would draw you out from the space under her lip, subjecting you to a storm of thick and cool banana flavored liquid. Occasionally, Liz would play around with you using her tongue, pressing you into her cheeks and gums, finding you to be a fun thing to mess around with.

Of course, Liz wasn’t just drinking her smoothie and toying with you, as she was happily reading a book, content that she had a tiny buddy to manipulate in her mouth... 




After about fifteen minutes or so, Liz finished her drink, so she decides to just keep you in her mouth to play with, thoroughly satisfied with your now soaked in flavor. And you loved being affectionately and aggressively pounded into by Liz’s tongue, as it meticulously explored every inch of your body. This lasts for around a half hour, until Liz started to get bored with this, so she grabs a napkin and gently slides you off her tongue and onto it.

And now that you were free, and stuck in a small pool of spit, Liz looks down at you caringly and says “I hope you managed to have some fun, and enjoy the smoothie along with it!” You try to nod, but your body was tightly glued to the napkin by her saliva, causing her to nervously laugh and say “Oh man... Let’s get you all cleaned up, okay?”

Following that, Liz carefully frees you and brings you into the bathroom with her, ready to help you clean yourself off...

 

Liz turns on the warm water, and fills up a decently sized cup with it, before setting up a makeshift shower with a thin drainer device. After that, she drapes a small towel across the sink to act as a shower curtain and then turns away from you, giving you some privacy as you take a shower. You decide to go quickly, not wanting to make Liz wait, so then you dry off and then cover yourself up with a towel she shrunk for you.

And once you were covered, she carefully picks you up, and hovers you over the cup of water, as she says “Since this was pretty intense for you, why don’t you just relax in the warm water over there? I’ll make sure nothing happens...” You comply, so she lowers you into the cup, allowing you to carefully sink into it. The water was nice and warm, so you simply allow yourself to float as Liz sat down on the edge of the tub.

But then, her phone rings and she answers it, saying “Hello? Oh, hello sir! How are you today?” She then covers her phone and whispers to you, saying “The department dean just called, I’ll be right back okay? Just stay in there until I get back, okay?”

After that, she quickly walks out of the room, wanting to continue that potentially important conversation privately, so she heads to her personal suite room. 

You hoped that things would remain uneventful, but unfortunately for you, Anita saw that the bathroom was now free, so she swiftly headed inside...

 

Anita opens the door and then enters, giving you a chance to see your still gigantic friend, as she walks over to the sink, towering over you. After that, she rummages through a few drawers, until she pulls out a toothbrush and some toothpaste, giving you a clear idea of what she planned to do. But since the edges of the cup were just slightly too high up for you, you could only watch as Anita haphazardly brushed her teeth.

She brushes like crazy, cleaning every area of her teeth, making sure to get the backs of her molars as well. It was an odd, but cool, sight to see her brushing her teeth at your current size, but soon, she spits out the mess of toothpaste, and prepares to rinse out her mouth. But was at that moment where Anita noticed that there was a full glass of water in front of her, prompting her to smile and say “Wow, this is one fancy hotel... I don’t even need to fill up my own water...”

Following that, she reaches for the glass, as you shout up to her, but once she grasps it, it causes the water to sway about, silencing your pleas. After that, she lifts the class toward her mouth, as it slowly parts, revealing an extremely messy sea of bluish foam from the toothpaste. 

And before you could react, Anita sips some of the water, bringing you along with it...

 

She starts by vigorously swishing the warm water around, subjecting you to a maelstrom of used toothpaste and liquid, barely giving you a chance to breathe. And as she does this, she forces the water between each cheek, before harshly swishing the water over there, ensuring that you would remain dizzy and confused. After that, she brings that water over to the back of her throat, taking you along with it, terrifying you in the process. You remained hovered above her throat, as you had a clear view down her esophagus, making you wonder if you would be digested today.

But luckily, Anita begins to gargle, keeping you trapped in this location, as the water surged around chaotically. This lasted a good thirty seconds, as you were battered against the walls of her throat and the warm toothpaste filled water.

As quickly as that started however, Anita just as swiftly spits out the mixture, sending you hurtling against the sink. And as you were stuck on the sink, you look up to see her grinning into the mirror, as she says “That felt great...” After that, she rinses the sink, somehow missing you in the process, leaving you trapped there without a way to escape.

And then, Anita simply leaves the room, unaware of the insane experience you had inside her mouth. Soon after that though, Liz returns, with a concerned look on her face...

 

She walks in, and says “I’m so sorry I had to walk out... It turns out the dean just wanted to wish me a happy vacation...” And then, she looks into the cup, and when she doesn’t see you, she gasps and says “Where’d you go? What happened??” She starts to investigate the sink, worried that something happened to you, and her suspicions are confirmed when she sees you stuck against the shiny porcelain.

After that, she frees you and shrinks down another towel so you could clean off, while she looks away. And once you were clean again, she presents you a set of your own clothing that was already shrunk, she explains, saying “I guess the hotel knew that you were here, because room service delivered a bunch of your clothing. So I shrunk a set so you could get dressed.”

And once you were dressed, she gets you back on her palm, as she says “Okay, now what happened to you...?” You explain what happened with Anita, causing Liz’s eyes to widen as she presses you into her cheek, as she says “I should have never left you in there! I’m really sorry!!” You try to say that you were okay, but it was a bit challenging for her to hear you while being pushed into her cheek.

But after that, Liz brings you to the couch with her, as she turns on the TV, as she says “Now, this might not be the best time to ask, but would you be willing to give me a small foot massage? They’re actually really sore because of my flats...” You start to think, as she adds, saying “Of course, you don’t have to! If you’re not up to it, we can just hang out together instead...”

You continue to think on this for around a minute, until you eventually come to a decision...

 

Option 1 (choosing to massage her feet)

You accept Liz’s request, causing her to happily smile while saying “Thank you...! That's really is sweet of you...”

After that, Liz says "I'll bring you to my room and then you can start." And after that, Liz closes her fist with you still in it, keeping you safely held while she walked. Before long though, Liz makes it to her bed, and places you down on it, before suddenly growing you until you stopped at about 1 ft in height. You briefly ask her what was going on, prompting her to shrug and say "If I made you do the massage at the size you were, then we’d be here all day... Besides, that’d be pretty mean of me to do that."

With that solid logic, Liz sits down next to you, and slowly pops off her flats, revealing to you her dark gray ankle socks. As she did this, you walked toward the far end while she shuffled toward her pillows, before nearly swinging her legs into you. When she notices, she says "Oh no... Are you okay?” You nod and continue the journey.

And now that you were in front of her socked feet, she starts to scrunch her toes, while saying “I’m feeling really comfy now, so would you be okay with taking my socks off for me? I’d really appreciate it...” You nod, and remove the dark gray ankle socks, making you realize that her feet carried a faint but also somewhat distinct odor. After her socks were off, you go to drop them on the floor, before walking back to her waiting feet.

Once her socks were removed, Liz suddenly starts to wiggle her toes, while briefly poking your nose with her 2nd toe, giving you a playful boop. As she did that, she smiles and says "Thank you very much..."

But after that, Liz pulls out a magazine and starts to focus entirely on that, while you prepared yourself to thoroughly massage her feet...

 

You start by slowly rubbing one of Liz’s soles, wanting to work away the stress that surely accumulated from wearing her uncomfortable flats, causing her to quietly sigh to herself. Upon hearing that, you start to rub a little bit harder, circularly pressing your palms, causing her to shuffle periodically while laying back. Eventually, you notice a spot just below the ball of her foot which seemed to be particularly tight, inspiring you to work extra hard to loosen the muscles around there. Liz accidentally lets out a quiet moan, before quickly covering her mouth and pressing the back of her foot into you, unintentionally sandwiching you between them.

And as you were pinned between Liz’s still massive feet, you started to smack at the side of her foot, hoping to alert her of your plight, causing her to quickly release this foothold onto you. After that, she sighs again and says “That was a total accident… But I guess it shows that you definitely know your stuff with foot massages!” With that compliment, you get back to relaxing the still tense muscles just below the ball of her foot, putting forth even more effort to do so. You start to heavily lean into Liz’s foot while rubbing that spot, slowly but surely soothing the muscles until they began to feel more relaxed. When you finish that area, you sneak in for a quick kiss, causing Liz to giggle while saying “Wow... You should know that it’s a bit rude to kiss a girl without permission, and my foot deserves the same level of respect...”

Following that, Liz lurches her foot up and forward, expertly grasping your head with her toes. And while your face was buried in her fairly sweaty and sticky toes, Liz begins to lightly squeeze them, groping you quite effectively. As you struggle to remain standing, she begins using her other foot to poke at your body, using her toes to thoroughly explore every inch of you. While all of this was happening, Liz giggles again and says “I think my foot definitely approved of your kiss, so I’m sorry for jumping the gun...” If you could speak you’d ask why she was doing this if it was fine, but she then answers, as if she read your mind “I think my toes just wanted a few kisses too. Would you be so kind…?”

You readily comply, kissing and licking as much as you were able to while your head was locked between Liz’s grimy toes. By doing this, she quickly relents and instead starts to gently pat your head with the ball of her foot, while saying “You’re such a good sport. Sorry for interrupting...” Then she smiles and adds, saying “You may continue...”

With that bit of confirmation, you continue with the massage, choosing to work on the ball of her foot next...

 

When you start at the ball of her foot, you notice that it looked almost bright red, which was a clear indicator to you of just how sore her foot was. And since she put so much weight onto the balls of her feet while walking, you’d need to work extra hard to get Liz to feel happy and relaxed. You don’t lose heart though, as you quickly begin rubbing and kneading the giant mound of sweaty flesh, treating it like dough.

During the massaging, your hands became coated in Liz’s sweat, as pressing into her skin only caused droplets of the stuff to splash onto you.  You rub for a while, slowly removing the stress from the ball of her foot, causing her to smile and gently rub your cheek with one of her smaller toes, leaving a sizeable grimy spot on half of your face.

Liz doesn’t even notice, so you move onto her other foot, wanting to soothe that one just as effectively. While you were rubbing, you come up with a bright idea, so you start to lick the ball of her foot too. You wanted to try and remove some of the sweat, and you highly enjoyed the distinct flavor, so you had no problems with lapping the sticky stuff up.

Liz instantly notices your tongue on her skin, so she briefly pulls back her foot while clenching her toes at the same time. Because of this, your head was yet again ensnared between her long and slender toes, as she repeatedly squeezes your head like a grape. But because she was engrossed in her magazine at the moment, she failed to realize your situation, causing you to be stuck in this awkward position for a little while longer.

It seemed like her act of pulling her foot back was more on instinct, to the point that she might not have even been consciously aware of the act, which would explain why you were still stuck. And as you were stuck like this, Liz would periodically scrunch her toes, forcing you to only breathe air filtered through her strong smelling toes. To further compound on this predicament, Liz suddenly presses her foot into the bed, smothering you entirely.

She would up releasing her toes from tightly gripping your head, but you weren’t free yet, because she merely slides her other foot toward the one that was holding you hostage under it. And when that happens, she shuffles both feet around until the practically covered your whole body, preventing you from moving an inch. While you enjoyed the sensation of your whole body being slowly crushed under Liz’s uncaring feet, you had a job to do, so you open your mouth to alert her of your current problem.

Unfortunately for you, Liz’s 3rd toe had other plans for you…

 

Right when you opened your mouth to speak, Liz jams her 3rd toe into your mouth, silencing you in an instant. Her toe tasted just like the rest of her foot when you profusely licked it, only the flavor was magnified many times over since her toes crammed itself into your mouth. It attempted to shuffle around slightly, although it couldn’t move very much due to the lack of available space. But because of that, there was only one way to go; and it was down.

Before you could react, Liz shoves her toe deep down your throat, causing you to nearly gag from the sudden action. She pushes as far as she could go, before pulling it back out, forcing you to cough while reacting to the sudden violent act. But right after that, she jams her toe in for another round, finding the sensation your mouth provided to be highly pleasant to her unconscious mind. So she did this a few more times, providing you more of her toe than you ever dreamed of getting, and you absolutely adored being so cruelly dominated by her.

Even though she ‘technically’ wasn’t your professor anymore, your thoughts still ran wild, as you imagined that you were at risk of failing her class and this was her way of giving you an ‘extra credit’ opportunity. You pictured her mercilessly taunting you and belittling your intelligence, treating you like an ignorant fool while bragging about how effortlessly she could manipulate you. And you also fantasized her laughing at you and haughtily mocking you for enjoying the experience in the first place, while she promised to break you as a person before you could pass her class.

Of course, Liz was the exact opposite of that, but it was still fun to imagine. The truth was more mundane, but nowhere near less exciting; which was that she was entirely focused on something else where her foot practically acted upon you on instinct alone. But no matter how much you enjoyed this, your throat was beginning to get sore, so you secretly hope that Liz would stop soon.

Almost right after that silent hope, Liz’s absentminded foot finally decides to show mercy upon you...

 

It seemed that while Liz enjoyed how it felt to jam her toe down your throat, at least in the back of her mind, she was also becoming annoyed by the wet sensation, so she pulls her toe out, nearly knocking one of your teeth loose in the process. And once her toe left the inner confines of your mouth, she starts to rub her foot against the covers next to you, giving you a chance to sneak away.

And that’s precisely what you do, as her other foot was only resting on your legs, so it wasn’t difficult to get away. Once you do, you brush yourself off and yell out to Liz, asking her to lift her toes so you could finish by massaging them. Liz nods without even looking at you while mumbling “Uhh huh...” And following that lazy statement, Liz places her feet in front of you, before lifting her toes for your detailed massaging.

Now that you could continue, you get on your back and edge forward until you were directly under her toes. And once you get here, you begin to massage, acting like Michelangelo back when he painted the Sistine Chapel, only you were working on a set of toes where each of them was larger than your head. As you rub them thoroughly, Liz would occasionally clench those very same toes, thoroughly smothering you.

Liz didn’t even notice as she did this, as she was still wholly focused on her book. But even with the constant delays and interferences, you eventually massage each of her toes, until they all felt good as new. And once you were done, you lean up and press your face deep into the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, before merely basking in the aroma and radiating warmth.

You keep your face in this position for a few minutes, as the warmth, sweat, grime, and softness of her toes were almost therapeutic for you...

 

It seems like this action finally garnered enough curiosity from Liz for her to check on you, finding your face buried between her toes, so her eyes widen in response. She quickly plucks you from your intoxicating spot, only for her to begin kissing you, while saying “My feet feel incredible now... It’s like I went to a first class massage and spa place!”

But then she starts to notice how you tasted, causing her to scowl and say “I know this is something that you really love, but I just have to say, and please don’t feel bad for me saying this, but it’s so gross...” You say that it’s okay, causing her to sigh and say “The worst part is that you love how gross my feet are right now, but I guess that also makes me feel less self-conscious...”

Following that though, she smiles and says “Since you did a wonderful job, how about you take a nap in your favorite location?”

You ask her what she means, causing her to get up and grab a fresh pair of black ankle socks, before saying “I’ll shrink you a bit more and you can relax in my sock for the rest of the afternoon. What does my tiny deviant say to that?” She begins to giggle upon saying that, causing you to stare into her shining light hazel colored eyes and her luscious orange hair, so you just wordlessly nod.

After that, Liz shrinks you until you were small enough to fit in the small space between her toes and the ball of her foot, before snugly jamming you into the tight crevice. The smell here was quite intense, and her toes would occasionally scrunch into you, as she treated you like she might a discarded pen or pencil. And now that you were here, she slowly pulls the sock on, while saying “I hope you enjoy yourself... This is the least I can do for you for making me feel like I wasn’t wearing those flats all day...”

And once the sock was all the way on, you start kissing Liz’s big toe, since it was positioned directly against your face. She starts to giggle while you do that, as she gets back to her magazine and you wonder what else you could do on this awesome vacation...

End Of This Path

  

 

Option 2 (no to the massage)

You tell Liz that you were feeling a bit too tired, causing Liz to nod and say “That’s perfectly okay. We can just relax over here...” Following that, you and Liz simply watch TV together, while you were still half an inch tall sitting on her shoulder. By this point, Liz had removed her flats and socks, choosing to relax on the couch barefoot.

This was a perfectly calm situation, but then you hear a door open, and you see someone that you never expected to make an appearance today...

 

Upon hearing the door open, you look towards it, and see Diana Williams standing there happily, completely surprising you. Right now, she was wearing a turtleneck sweater, some short shorts, and a pair of skater sneakers. She walks over, and says “You guys got a real awesome vacation deal! What’s up?”

Liz smiles back and says “I’m just watching a bit of TV. Wanna join me?”

Hearing this, Diana walks over and starts removing her sneakers, not even looking down at them or using her hands, instead opting to just pry them off with her feet. You were incredibly impressed by her balance, as she barely looked like this required any effort at all. But Diana continues to walk over to the couch, slowly appearing larger to you as she approached.

After that, you try to wave up at her, but she wasn’t even looking in your direction, and things became even grimmer once she positioned herself to get onto the couch. She plops down onto the couch, causing you to be bounced off of Liz’s shoulder and right onto Diana’s lap, while neither girl noticed your descent.

You begin looking around, in an attempt to reorient yourself, and realize that you were currently right on top of Diana’s crotch; causing you to blush heavily. 

But before you can react any further, Diana suddenly brushes her hand over you, sending you further down the couch...

 

After rolling for a little bit, you stop and realize that you were right between Diana’s massive sock-clad feet. And now that you were in so close to her feet, you walk right up to the left one, and press your hand into her heel. The sock felt tough, and slightly sticky and damp, and it carried a fairly distinct scent. It mainly smelled of sweat, although you also noticed a faint raspberry scent as well, but overall it was highly powerful.

Then you look up, and see Diana begin to roughly wiggle her toes, filling your ears with the sounds of skin scraping. And then, she angles one foot into the other, before harshly rubbing her toes that way. It looked really great to just watch Diana casually mess around with her feet, especially when you were half an inch in height right between them.

But as you were admiring Diana’s feet, you hear her loudly yawn, before she raises her arms to stretch. And as that happens, her feet suddenly descend down onto the couch, causing her left set of toes to press into you. You can barely move, as her 3rd toe pins you against the couch, filling your senses with its sweaty aroma. After that, she suddenly scrunches her toes, scooping down further, only to be mercilessly gripped up between the joints of that toe.

And as you were slowly becoming a mere toy for Diana’s 3rd toe, she sighs to herself and says “This really is a nice suite. Hope you don’t mind me crashing the place...” She laughs to herself and scrunches her toes at the same time, harshly pressing you into the sticky and warm cotton fabric.

Liz smiles, and says “You’re always welcome, Diana... I’m really looking forward to getting to do more research things, rather than being in the classroom.”

Diana nods, and says “I’m real happy for you, Liz. After all the times you’ve vented to me about teaching, you deserve a change of pace!” But then she eyes Liz’s empty cup and adds, saying “By the way, what was that...?” As she says this, Diana points toward the cup, which gives Liz a much clearer understanding on what she meant. 

Then, Liz says “Oh, I went and got a smoothie earlier. There’s a nice place about a block away...”

Hearing this, Diana grins and says “Well in that case, I’m gonna run off and grab one myself. I’ll be back in a little bit!” 

Following that, Diana swings her legs off of the couch, and drops her feet onto the floor, forcing you to merely brace yourself for the coming impact...

 

Diana’s feet make contact with the floor, and cause you to be pressed into her 3rd toe, as she casually walks over to her sneakers. And once she was standing over them, she flips them up with her toes, and then begins to shove them on, choosing to remain standing. As she pushes her foot into the sneaker, you were slowly plunged into darkness, as her foot blocked out the light.

By the time Diana finished getting her sneakers on, you were pinned onto the insole by her 2nd toe, while she harshly grinded the ball of her foot back and forth. This proved to be incredibly difficult for you, as you got rolled all around the undersides of each of Diana’s toes, until she felt like her sneaker was completely on.

After that, Diana bends down and tightly ties her sneakers, constricting you even more under her massive and oppressive toes. Then, Diana says “Well, see ya later!”, and simply walks out of the suite. 

She was completely oblivious to your current location under her socked toes...

 

While Diana walks out of the hotel, Liz smiles and says “That was a nice surprise, huh... When she gets back, I’ll make sure to tell her about you being here...” She sits there waiting for a reply, and becomes confused when she doesn’t hear one, so she looks over, and realizes that you were no longer on her shoulder.

She loudly gasps, and says “Wait, where’d you go...?” She starts to look around on the couch, wondering if you fell at some point, and when she doesn’t find you, she yells, “Anita? Tanya? Did either of you see him in the last half hour or so?”

Tanya walks out first, and says “No, I haven’t seen him much at all today. What’s wrong?”

Anita walks out next, and says “He’s not with me, and I don’t feel him anywhere on me either. Wasn’t he with you?”

Liz nods, and then says “Yes, but then Diana showed up and then...”

She starts to trail off, as Tanya says “Wait, Diana was here?” 

Anita adds, saying “Nice!”

But then Liz’s eyes widen, as she says “Wait a second, I think I know where he might be!”

While that conversation occurred, Diana left the hotel and began walking to the smoothie shop, unintentionally treading over you for the entire trip...

 

Diana’s walk to the smoothie shop was challenging for you, since the warm weather caused her feet to sweat more, which made your location swelteringly hot. And once she arrives, she makes her order, and then walks over to the side to wait for her smoothie, while occasionally wiggling and scrunching her toes, brutalizing you in the process. As she does this, she mumbles, saying “Is my sock messed up or something...? Or did something fall into my shoe...?”

As she mumbles and wonders about this, she starts to grind the ball of her foot back and forth, harshly punishing you under her toes, believing that you were a mere rock or tear in a sock. But then she hears her order being called, so she skips over to the counter and grabs her drink, before walking back to the hotel. And during this part of the journey, you were yet again brutally crammed under Diana’s toes.

After a few minutes, Diana makes it back to the suite, but saw Liz, Anita, and Tanya all nervously waiting for her...

 

Diana sees them and smiles, while saying “Hey guys! Talk about a welcome...” But then she notices their apprehension, so she says “What’s wrong...?”

Liz takes a deep breath, and says “Now, this might be a strange question, but just bear with me, okay?” Diana nods, so Liz says “I’ll just ask it: did you notice something odd on you, like maybe a pebble in your shoe? Or anything close to that...?”

Hearing this, Diana scratches her chin, and says “Crazy you should ask that, but I think a pebble did land in my sneaker. I never felt anything before coming here, so it must have been when I stopped by. Is there a problem...?” As she asks this, she starts to harshly scrunch her toes, deeply pressing you between her socked toes.

Tanya sees this and gasps, while saying “Don’t do that!”

Diana just raises an eyebrow, and says “What? It’s a pebble and it’s bothering me a little. No harm, right...?”

Anita nods, and says “It probably wouldn’t hurt him, so it’s not really a problem...”

Tanya shoots back, saying “That’s not the point, Anita!”

But upon hearing this, Diana laughs nervously, and says “Seriously, what are you guys talking about? And why’d you say ‘he’?”

Liz then takes a deep breath, and explains everything from the beginning, while Diana looks on in shock...

 

Now that Diana was fully brought into the loop, Anita and Tanya return to what they were doing before, while Diana takes off her sneaker and sees you plastered to her foot, so she carefully frees you and places you on her palm. And now that you were in the open, she smiles and says “Well, that was one way to make an impact. How have you been, buddy?”

You shake off your dizziness, and then say that you’ve been good, but add that all the shrinking was both exhilarating and exhausting. Diana nods, and says “I can’t really imagine what it’s like, but I totally believe you. Sorry if I made things a bit tough for you...”

Hearing this, you say that it was fine and that you had fun, causing Diana to say “Oh yeah, you’re definitely somebody who’d like all this.” But then she smirks, and adds, saying “Speaking of that, wanna spend a bit more time with me? I’ll generously invite you to spend the afternoon in my sock. I’m sure you’d love that...”

You slowly nod, so Diana pries off the sock, and simply drops you in, before continuing to hang out with Liz, who just sighs to herself, while saying “I would normally say to give him a chance to catch his breath, but you guys go way back, so I guess I can save the lecture for now...”

Diana begins to pull back on the sock, while saying “Oh, you’re so kind, Professor Liz...” And once her sock was on, she starts to wiggle her toes, happily rubbing and scrunching you between those sweaty digits, giving you a clear idea of what they were like bare.

Liz merely lightly giggles to herself, as she says “Don’t call me that, Diana... You can’t even really call me a professor anymore, anyway...”

Following that, you spend the rest of the afternoon deeply wedged between Diana’s long and imposing toes, while her thick ankle sock kept your surroundings hot and humid. When today started, you weren’t expecting to spend time between one of your friend’s toes, especially not Diana’s, but this was one special way to spend your vacation...

End Of This Path

Chapter End Notes:

Each chapter will cover a major interaction that can be found in the Shrunk at College text adventure, specifically in the Alternate Vacation & Party routes. The vacation content will be covered first.

If you enjoyed this one, feel free to let me know in a review! And you can always check out the text adventure that these characters and the interactions are from.

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college

https://mobile.twitter.com/sheograth10