- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another quick chapter that I got as a request by a supporter. Let me know what you think and what youd like to see next. 
I am always looking to improve, so criticism is welcome. 

Tags: mostly feet and crushing

The tiny men walked around the large auditorium in groups of 3 or 4 chatting with each other. There were over a hundred of them scattered about. When the shrinking virus hit their community, many of the men took shelter in the men's only community center. Their culture forbade women from entering the men's space, so they felt safe hidden away from the giant women that they once held so much power over. 



Their feelings of security was quickly shattered when they heard the loud boom of the entrance doors opening, and the loud voicing of chattering girls. 


"Do you think this is a good idea Jasmine? Girls aren't allowed in here" said a timid girl looking around the auditorium. 


"Who's gonna stop us? Men? Haha, most of those cowards ran away when the virus got to our village, and the rest are probably smushed under their wives shoes" Jasmine giggled, "Plus we didn't get all dressed up just to sit at home" she twirled around showing off her blue dress. 


The young girls had grown up envying the beautiful women in movies and shows that would go ballroom dancing. After the men had shrunk, they were free to dress and do as they pleased. They were all wearing tight, form fitting dancer outfits. The exposed legs and shoulders and sparkly leotards would surely have gotten them arrested just a few months ago. 


"Coming girls, I want to show you the moves I've been practicing at home" Jasmine, the de facto leader of the group, jumped into the air, spinning around. She lifted a leg straight into the air, showing off her beautiful high heels, and slammed it down on the ground in what she hoped looked as dramatic as she imagined. 


*Crunch* 


She froze at the noise. Looking down and lifting up her heels, she saw a little red stain. 


"Eww, gross, I think I stepped on a bug" Jasmine scanned the room, trying to see if there were any more bugs. To her disgust, she saw the room was crawling with them. "ugh they're everywhere" 


"Uhhh Jasmine, I don't think those are bugs" said another girl who was bent over looking at the creatures. 


Confused at what she meant, Jasmine bent down to get a better look. The little bugs were walking around on two legs, and seemed to be waving at her with their front legs...wait, those are arms. 


"Holy shit. Men! So this is where they all went to!" She exclaimed. 


Her nervous friend backed away from them towards the door. "Hey, maybe we should go, we could get in big trouble dressed like this." 


Jasmine looked at her friend, and then smiled mischievously after being struck with an idea. 


Grabbing her friend, Jasmine forced her to stand in front of the small crowd of men. "We can't leave now, can't you see how filthy this place is? It's covered in bugs. We have to get rid of them." 


"But Jasmine, those aren't bugs, they're shrunken men" 


Jasmine slid her arm down her friends long, exposed legs, grabbing her calf and forcing her to lift her foot up. "No, don't you remember? All the men left. They were scared that us big, powerful, women would take revenge on them when they got all itty bitty. These aren't them, these are just bugs" Jasmine pushed her friends foot down, crushing a tiny man. "Don't worry, they're just bugs, they can't hurt you. All you have to do is squish them." 


"I..I.. yeah.. yeah, you're right. They're just bugs" she lifted her foot up on her own this time, and brought it down on another 'bug'. 


Jasmine laughed at the top of her lungs, "C'mon girls! Let's dance!" The group of a dozen girls all started laughing as they began jumping around the room. Some intentionally aiming for the men, others landing on them at random. 



Jeb watched in horror as the high heels of the girls began crushing men all around him. He had never seen such busty women, or such scantily clad women before. His mind was overwhelmed with terror and arousal. 


Most of the others scattered, trying to avoid the giantesses. A few of the older men tried to yell at them. Calling them whites and threatening them. These men didn't last long. They quickly turned to red stains under the feet of these giggling monsters. 


Soon the methods of murder began to evolve. The girls would slip their feet off of their high heels and grab the terrified men between their toes. Dropping them back into the shoes, they quickly became nothing more than short lived insoles. 


Others weren't so lucky. Jeb watched as many men were snatched up and dropped into their awaiting mouths. Some were chewed, others swallowed whole. 


It wasn't long before Jeb was one of the last alive. The girls were efficient in their cruelty. The one he heard called Jasmine approached him. He tried to scramble away, but was struck from behind by the toe of her shoe. He rolled up and looked up at her. She was a goddess of death. Her long tan legs, her wide hips, thin waist, and massive bust were held together in a tight blue sequined Latin ballroom dress. He could see her smokey dark eyes looking down at him with amusement. 

Over a hundred men were killed for the amusement of this goddess. 


She lifted her heel above him, placing the sharp point over his head. "Bye bye buggie" *crunch*



The girls walked out of the community center, covered in sweat and laughing. 


"That was great girls! I knew dancing would be fun!" Jasmine exclaimed "I can't wait till next time!"