- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heres a short one. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see next.

 

Mark lived alone in a small apartment in a big city. When he first heard about the virus, he took every precaution to stay safe. Wore a mask, avoided crowds, wore gloves, and wiped everything down with bleach before it entered his house.  

 

In fact, he was so terrified of the idea of shrinking, hadnt left his house in weeks. Lucky for him, the free market provides. He had seen a flyer posted by a local teenager offering to deliver groceries and other supplies, for a fee of course, to help men that wanted to avoid the virus. 

 

That's when he met Lucy. She was a nerdy little blonde girl. She gave off band geek vibes, braces and thick rimmed glasses included. But that didn't matter to Mark, she was his beacon of hope. They established a procedure for delivering the supplies. Lucy would use the spare key he provided to enter his house, while wearing a mask and gloves, place the groceries in the entrance, and then leave. 

 

On one of her deliveries, as Mark was standing on the opposite end of the hall supervising, he noticed that she had caught the virus. It was hard not to. She had caught him staring, and quickly raised her hands and tried to apologize. 

 

"Don't worry Lucy," he interrupted, "it was only a matter of time, as long as we keep following procedure, it'll be fine."

 

A few days later, Mark was not fine. He would later learn that the virus was smaller than the tiny holes in the mask, which made them ineffective. 

 

He had shrunk to an inch in height. After several panic attacks, he collected himself and started hunting through his house for food and water. He eventually made it to his kitchen counter, which provided him access to a dripping faucet, and several boxes of food that would last him a long time. 

 

A few days had passed when he heard his door open and a voice call out his name. 

 

"Mark, I'm here with your groceries!" Lucy said. 

 

Mark tried to tell for her, but at his size, there was no way his voice would carry that far. 

 

"Mark?" She called. "Shit, not again" 

 

Mark heard her stomping footsteps begin to walk into his house. He saw her turn the corner into the kitchen, looking around. He was terrified by how massive she was. She was a monster to him. Even her breasts, something that he loved looking at when he was normal sized, scared him with how easily that could crush him. 

 

His screams caught her attention. "There you are" she made her way over to him and scooped him up. Which made him scream even more. 

 

"Calm down Mike, it's ok." Lucy tried to reassure the terrified man, but nothing worked. "ugh, fine" 

 

She reached into her purse and pulled out her glasses container and shut him inside it. 

 

Mark was locked in complete darkness and was trying not to hyperventilate. "What is she going to do with me?" He worried. 

 

After what seemed like an eternity, he was blinded by light when his prison opened and was quickly grabbed. 

 

"In you go with the others" he heard Lucy say as he fell onto a hard surface. 

 

Looking around, he saw a few dozen other shrunken men of varying sizes all screaming up at the giant teenager. 

 

Mark looked up at the girl. Her massive breasts obscured his vision of her face as she looked down at all of them. 

 

"Well, there goes my summer job. Now what am I supposed to do with all of you? I'll end up losing money taking care of you all at this rate" she sighed. 

 

Mark crawled into a corner and began shaking uncontrollably. His worst nightmare came true. He was a bug now. He was at the mercy of these giant monsters.