- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a little while, hopefully it's enjoyable. 

Chapter 7

A Day With Jenna and the

Surprise Emergence



    We arrived at Jenna’s apartment. I asked her,” You don’t have a boyfriend or husband?”


    Jenna said,” I was married once. It ended badly. I haven’t found a man nice enough to capture my interest till now.” She winked at me. She picked me up from the cup holder and went to her apartment. She dropped me in her bra. I was in between her tits. They were so soft and warm. They pushed together, enveloping me while she was fumbling with the keys. Once the door opened, her tits separated. She walked in, causing her tits to bounce and me with them. 


    Once inside, she took me out of her cleavage and put me on the coffee table. She put her pocketbook away and sat on the sofa in front of me. 


    She was smiling at me. She said,” Everyone seems to do what they want to you, how about I lay on the bed and let you do what you want to me?”


    I said,” Wow, that sounds really fun.”


   She picked me up and took me to the bedroom. She put me on the bed and asked,” How do you want me?”


    I turn bright red as I say,” Take all of your clothes off except your pantyhose.”


    Jenna chuckles and says,” Ok, but I'm not wearing pantyhose. I’m wearing stockings.” My dick betrays my thoughts. She said,” I guess you like that.” She removed everything but her stockings. She was gorgeous. She didn’t look her age. Her breasts were large and definitely not sagging. I looked to the top of those long legs, she was shaved completely bald enabling me to see every detail of her crotch. 


   She sat on the bed, her leg passed over me. When she settled in, I was between her knees as she was lying on her back. Her pussy lips opened slightly as if to be inviting me. I looked back to her gorgeous feet. I didn’t know which way I wanted to go first.  


    I walked towards her feet. She lowered her feet and flexed her toes. I was running my hands over her foot, I rubbed my face against the ball of her foot. Looking up at her flexed toes, what a sight. She slid a little to lower her feet further. I was now face to toes with her. I pushed my face against the taute nylon at the base of her toes, breathing in that wonderful odor as deeply as my little lungs would allow. I moved to the other foot, rubbing my face in the same way. I laid down, slid under her foot, my legs under her arch, chest was under the ball and staring up at her gorgeous toes. I was rubbing myself when she noticed what I was doing. 


    Jenna said,” All you have to do is ask.” Her foot pressed down and started rubbing me. Back and forth, side to side, I was going to blow, but she stopped. I thought, I know someplace she won’t stop. 


    I walked to her crotch. Her puss was glistening from her excitement. I touched her huge lip, her legs shot out to the side and her feet slammed together behind me. Her huge puss was fully open to me. Lips were parted, it looked she had an inner set of lips and mouth that were opening and closing rhythmically. 


    Jenna said,” My cat’s really hungry, you better do something before she devours you!” I reached out and ran my hands on the sides. I reached into the middle feeling the inner lips. I stuck my arm in the middle as it closed on my arm I heard her gasp. So hot and smeary. I looked up to her clit that had now unhooded itself. Her puss was growing and turning red as it engorged itself with blood. 


    Jenna arched her back as her arousal increased. Her clit was directly in front of my face. I grabbed the hood with both hands, pulled into her clit, kissing and sucking on it. Her hips rocked back and I hung on to her.  My legs were dangling at the opening.


    Jenna’s hand came up behind me, pushing me against her. She rubbed me up and down the length of her puss. She rubbed my face against her clit in a circular motion. She was moaning loudly now. Her fingers worked my legs into her hungry opening. She held my arms to my side, pushing me in up to my neck. She slammed her legs together, my head was encased in her wet pussy lips. Her hips started to buck, her legs opened, her fingers pushed on top of my head till I was completely inside of her. I felt her puss quickly, rhythmically, squeezing me. After a few minutes it slowed and stopped. 


    I moved a little, Jenna jumped like she was hit by lightning. I moved again. Her puss was pulsing again. I felt her push hard. Her puss started to expel me. Just as my head came out, she squeezed and pulled me back in. This went on for a few minutes. She pushed until I was halfway out, rolled on her stomach. She put her hand on my back and was humping me. Her hips were gyrating up and down. Sometimes my head went in her puss and other times my face was pushed onto her asshole. 


    As she started to climax again, she pushed my head into her rectum. She kept working me in until my dick was being pushed down as it was ready to slide in. Jenna’s orgasm took over. I felt the rhythmic squeezing of her rectum. Pinching and releasing my dick each time. It was all I could take when my erection forced its way into the pucker fold of her rectum, still pulsing. I came hard. My body was convulsing, she felt me writhing inside her. She grabbed my legs and shoved me hard, then using two fingers pushed me deep inside so she could feel my shaking. 


    The rhythmic pulsing slowed and finally stopped. All was calm. I was listening to her heartbeat and breathing steadily slowing down. After a few minutes, I felt two fingers grab onto my leg. She retrieved me slowly. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that feeling. 


    Once I was out, she said,”I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Let’s get you cleaned up.” She took me to the bathroom and washed me in the sink. Dried me and took me back to the bed. She laid down and put me on her stomach. 


    Jenna asked,” Where would you like to sleep tonight?”


    I said,” In your stocking, under your foot.”


    Jenna asked,” Do you want me to leave my stockings on and put another one on with you in it?”


    I said,” I’d love that.”


    Jenna got up, as she did, I slid off and landed on the edge of the bed. She pulled a knee high nylon from the dresser drawer. She dropped me in the opening. She sat down and put the knee high on.  Talk about a hissing sound, nylon sliding over nylon. Her toes lifted when the got to me. I easily slid under them as she stripped the nylon on up to her knee. She adjusted me where she wanted me. My face was at the base of her index toe, with my legs towards her arch. 


   Jenna rolled her foot on its side and asked me,” Do you like your sleeping arrangement?”


    I turn my head enough to yell,” Yes!”


    Jenna said,” Then you’ll love this.” Her other foot came behind me as she pressed sole to sole. She rubbed her feet together hard. My nylon trap only allows a little movement when she switches direction. Friction was heating the situation causing her tangy odor to get stronger. She was grinding me between the balls of her feet with her toes flexed. It felt like she was trying to give me nylon burn. Her toes clamped onto my head and kneaded it. After a few minutes of this, she stood up and twisted and rubbed me into the carpet. I came again from her assault on me.  


    After grinding me a few more minutes. Jenna sat on the bed and said,” You should sleep good now. Good night little man.” She crawled under the covers and turned out the light. As she settled in, her other foot came up behind me again, only this time it was the top of her other foot. Using her toes, she rubbed and played with me until she fell asleep. I fell asleep a little while later in my soft nylon clad foot cocoon. 


***

    In Nikki’s backyard, a tiny hand pushed through the grass. Then another hand, pulling up, Steve’s head came free of the sod. Gasping in the cool night air, he said to himself,” Well shit, I’m free! I’m glad that rock broke the jar.”


    Steve pulled the rest of himself free and laid in the grass for a while enjoying being out. He got up, licked some dew off the grass to quench his thirst. He thought he needed to get far away from this place. He started to make his way across the yard.  

 

    Suddenly, he was hit hard from behind. It gripped him and quickly lifted him into the air.  Before he realized what was happening, he was flying over the treetops. He looked to see his captor. It was an owl. 


    It landed on top of a tall building. Steve thought the owl was going to eat him. Just as the owl was getting ready for it’s meal, it stopped, tilted its head. Then it shook its head and flew away. 


    Steve laughed and said,” Yeah, I smell like shit.” He continued to laugh until he saw his new predicament. He’s on top of a four story building sitting on the perimeter wall. He decided to jump down and try to make his way off the roof. Unfortunately, it’s dark out, he landed in a rainwater drainage chute, which propelled him directly into a downspout. Now in a free fall, he hit the bottom angle, flying out of the pipe and landed in a water puddle with a little splash. 


    Marissa just left a client and was walking to her car when she saw something land in the water puddle, that didn’t look quite right. She stopped and was staring at Steve, trying to comprehend what she was looking at. 


    Steve stands up trying to get a sense of what just happened. He sees Marissa looking at him. Short leather skirt, shiny thigh high boots, fishnets, red button down shirt with a leather vest. She stands five feet nine inches tall. Short dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale complexion and bright red lips and fingernails. Slender build and not much in the breast department. 


    They both stare at each other for a while trying to figure out what to do next. Steve finally makes a break for it, running as fast as he could for cover. Marissa reacted quickly and stomped on him like she was crushing a bug. 


    Thinking she killed whatever it was, she moved her boot away. Steve jumped to his feet and took off again. Marissa said,” Son of a bitch! Tough little bastard.” She stomped on him a couple of times aggressively and twisted, grinding him under her boot. Steve was in pain this time. She moved her boot again. Steve laid there and shot the finger at her. 


    Marissa said,” You’re definitely a little ass hole. I may be able to make some money off your little ass.” She snatched him up quickly and stuffed him in a zipper pocket in her pocketbook. She made her way to her car and drove home. Steve was in the dark, unable to get out of the pocket. He was in there till mid afternoon. 


***

    Jenna began to stir, she stretched and flexed her feet. The nylon pulled tight forcing me to conform to the bottom of her foot. She swung her legs out from under the covers, light flooded in on me. Blinking to get focus, I could see the beautiful foot of my bed partner. 


   Jenna strippped off her stockings and dumped me out on the bed. She asked,” Do you need to use the toilet?”


    I said,” Yeah, it’s been a while.”


    Jenna picked me up and took me to the bathroom. She stood me on the seat. I took care of business. I watched Jenna shut off the water valve to the toilet. She flushed the toilet leaving just a little water in the bottom. I looked confused. 


    Jenna said,” Bonnie told me you liked the toilet stuff, so I thought I would do that for you too. I have to keep my little man happy.” She turned around and her ass lowered towards me. Her ass brushed me over the edge. I slid down the bowl and landed in the shallow water. The water was very cold. Looking up, her puss bulged as she pushed. She released a torrent of bright yellow morning piss. It was warm and had a strong odor. Splashing all over me, it quickly warmed the water I was standing in.  I licked my lips, it had a strong salty taste. 


    I heard a deep rumble in her bowels as she started to bare down harder. Her rectum began to bulge outward. Slowly it started to open. There was a crackling sound as she began to expel her waste. A turd bigger than me pile drived me into the warm piss water. There was a sudden rush of mushy shit that covered me completely and quickly piled up. It was that hot, I was immediately sweating. I worked my way out using the hole at the front of the toilet to get footing. 


    I was lying on my back towards the front of the bowl jerking off, looking up at Jenna’s puss and ass. Licking my lips again, it was extremely bitter. Just as I started to cum, she pissed directly on me this time. Her piss was hitting my dick as I was cumming. 


    I was laying there spent, watching Jenna wipe herself clean. She stood up, turned and looked at me. She asked,” How’d I do?”


    I gave her a thumbs up and said,” Perfect.” She reached in for me and I held up my hand. She put me in the shower on the floor. She turned the valve on to the toilet and then she flushed.


    Jenna turned to me and said,” We need a shower, you especially.” She laughed, stepped in and turned the shower on. Water was falling from ass cheeks and landing on me. She turned, then falling from her breasts on me. 


    Jenna lathered her scrunchy and washed herself. After washing her foot, she stepped on me, rubbing her foot around to wash me. Sliding her foot so my head was between each toe. She flipped me over and rubbed all over my backside. She flipped me over again facing up. She stood on me while she washed the other foot. She then repeated washing me with the other foot. 


    Jenna said,” Stand up so I can rinse you off.” I stood up and watched in amazement. She turned so the water would run down her leg. With her toes pointed, the water ran off them in a steady stream. Waving it around over me to rinse me off. She splayed her toes and the water rained down on me. She put her foot down and said,” There, all rinsed and clean.” 


    She grabbed the hand towel and put it on the floor. She put me on it and flipped half of it on top of me. She stepped out on the hand towel. Marching on it and rubbing it with her feet. Drying and smashing me. She grabbed her bath towel and dried herself while doing this to me. Once dry, she opened the hand towel revealing my hard on. 


    Jenna said,” You really do like anything I do to you.” She slid the towel I was on over to the sink using her foot. Once there, her foot came over me. My head was under her index toe with the rest of me under the ball. Her skin was warm, damp and smelled of her lavender soap. Her other foot came over top to rest on the one I was under. Then she brushed her teeth. I could feel her body wiggle as she did. 


    She put her other foot back on the floor and blow dried her hair. Her foot moved off of me to be replaced by the other one. This time I was under the arch. After she had her makeup on. She picked me up and put me on the sink and said,” What do you think?” She put her arms out wide causing her tits to bounce. She pursed her lips. 


    I said,” You’re gorgeous from head to toe.” She smiled and picked me up and put me on the bed. She went into the closet. She came out holding white clam diggers and a coral colored shirt. 


    She said,” Do you like these?”


    I said,” I think that’ll look awesome on you. Especially your blonde hair with that shirt.” She smiled and went back to the closet, came out carrying suntan stockings and white high heeled slides. She put on the stockings and stood up. The sight of her in just stockings had me entranced. My dick was hard again. 


    Jenna blushed a little and said,” You really do think I’m beautiful…”


    I said,”Absolutely, you’re gorgeous and I love the way your voice sounds. Just your voice keeps my attention.”


    Jenna said,” Really, my voice, why?”


    I said,” It’s soothing, sultry. You have a unique sound that I’ve never heard before and I love it.”


    Jenna blushed a little again and said,” I don’t think I’ve ever had a man so enthralled by everything about me. I’ve also never had a man that gave me several orgasms in a row either. I want to keep you.”


    I said,” I’m sure Nikki and Bonnie will let me spend time with you.” 


    Jenna said,” I really hope so!” Jenna finished dressing. I was right, coral is a good color for her. “Are you ready for breakfast?”


    I said,” Yeah, I am kind of hungry.” She picked me up and put me on the floor. 


    Jenna said,” Do you want a ride?” She flexed her foot pointing to the gap between her foot and the sole of her slide. I shook my head yes. She said,” Climb in then.” 


    I walked over to her, ran my hand over the side of her foot. It was warm and the nylon was soft to the touch. I looked at her toes and how the nylon strained to keep her long toenails contained. I stepped in putting my feet where the ball of her foot met the sole of her shoe. Once in, I laid down with my back on the arch of her shoe. Looking up, I was staring at her heel and arch. It made my heart pound. 


    Jenna saw I was in place and lowered her heel on me. She said,” I think you’re in for a wild ride.” Stepping on me with all of her weight, she rolled her heel back and forth trying to flatten me into her insole. My dick was pushing up against the taute nylon in her arch and as she worked her foot, her arch was rubbing the head of my dick. The feeling was so intense I wanted to scream but my head was buried in her heel. 


    Wow! That first step! I watched Jenna’s foot flex up off of me as she moved forward. Then, SLAP! Up against her foot again. My dick pushed into her arch so hard that I thought it would break. Sudden pressure, all of her weight was on her heel and my face. Her weight continued it’s forward momentum as it rolled down my body. My dick pushed up into the nylon as her arch came down to rub the tip again. Then her foot flexed upward again. This continued till she got to the steps. 


    I thought I was going to blow my load. This time the pressure left but her foot didn’t flex. It was just barely off my face. “CLUMP” instant pressure. This continued for ten steps. After a short walk into the kitchen where she stood on me while making breakfast for us. 


    Jenna stood on the other foot and moved her toes up to my crotch. She slid her foot back down, forcing me to slide with it. My feet were sticking out from her toes. My head was close to the ball of her foot but still in the arch. My dick was under her toes pushing up into the nylon. She stood on me again and scrunched her toes, pinching my dick under them.  I heard the leather of the shoe groan trying to hold the pressure she was exerting on me. 


    She set breakfast on the bar and walked around it to have a seat. Each step her foot was really trying to make me conform to it. Wow, what a feeling. Muscles of her arch would push down on my face as they tightened. Once they released, the softness would allow my head to sink back in. 


    Jenna sat down, crossed her legs and took off the shoe I was in. She said,” Ready to eat?”


    I looked at her and said,” I love you.”


    Jenna let out a school girl giggle and said,” I love you too.” She sat her shoe on the bar. I crawled out of the toe section and stood up. 


    Jenna made scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. She put coffee in a shot glass for me. I ate from her plate. We finished breakfast and she cleaned up. 


    Jenna said,” Well, I don’t have a lot of time with you so I want to play with you. You want to have some fun with me?”


    I said,” Absolutely.” 

    

***

    Marissa woke up, lying in bed trying to gather her senses. She remembered her stowaway in her pocketbook. She got up. Went to the bathroom. Then to the kitchen and retrieved a piece of cold pizza from the refrigerator. 


    Marissa picked up her pocketbook and grabbed Steve from the pocket. She dropped him on top of the computer desk. 

 

    Steve yelled,” Let me go, you stupid bitch.”


    Marissa opened the desk drawer and pulled out a pair of toenail clippers. She slammed them down beside him. She said,” Show respect or I’ll start cutting off your protruding parts.” Steve thought he might actually be susceptible to this. He didn’t want to find out so he remained still and silent. 

    

    Marissa said,” At least you’re not as stupid as you look. Here’s the deal tiny, you’re going to help me make a lot of money with my webcam and videos or we’re back to cutting off parts and flushing the pieces down the toilet. Nod if you understand.” Steve shook his head yes. She said,” Good. There are a lot of guys looking for giantess fetish stuff and I’m going to give it to them. Only difference is my prop is alive.”  


    Marissa dropped the crust of the pizza on the paper plate. She went to get dressed and ready for her webcam fans. Steve ran to the pizza crust as soon as she was out of sight. He ate his fill, it’s been quite a while since he’s eaten anything. He thought about jumping and making a run for it. As he was standing at the edge, she checked on him. 


    Marissa said,” Don’t you dare. Maybe I should cut off a leg to make you stay put.” Steve put his hands up and was shaking his head no. She said,” No more warnings, next time I cut something off, got it?” Steve shook his head yes. She sat her Diet Coke down on the desk and went back to the bathroom. Steve licked the condensation off the can to quench his thirst. Defeated, he sat down and waited for her return. 


    Marissa walked out of the bathroom wearing a black leather teddy that laced up the front. It had garters attached to the full fashioned black stockings. On her feet were black pumps with three inch spike heels. She had a worldly look for someone only in her early thirties. 


    Marissa said,” Well, let’s see what my fans want me to do with you. This could be quite painful for you depending on what they want.”

  

     Marissa started the computer and adjusted her webcams. One on the desk and one on the floor. She signed into Streamate and said,” Let’s see if you make it through your first night. I’ll send a message about you to all my giantess fans.” The computer started making ding sounds. 


    Marissa retrieved some tape from the drawer. She picked up Steve and taped his legs to the hardwood floor in front of the camera. She said,” Well gentlemen, this is my little volunteer. Tell me what you want me to do to him and remember, gold talks.” Her shoes moved close to Steve. She said,” Well, I can do that for ten gold.” The computer dinged. She said,” Thank you.”


    Marissa stood up, her shoe passed over Steve making him think she was going to step on him. He was under the arch of her pump. When he realized what she was up to, it was too late. Steve was sitting, as soon as the heel of her shoe touched his chest, it descended quickly. Capturing his dick and balls under it. She transferred her weight to Steve’s genitals. Steve thought his dick and balls would explode under the pressure. 


    Marissa raised her other foot off the ground. She rocked back on her heel. Steve’s dick and balls compressed to be extremely flat as they were holding all of her. Steve screamed in pain. Marissa then twisted on her heel. It felt like his dick and balls were smashed and being ripped from his body. The pain was so intense, he passed out. 


    When Steve came to, he sat up quickly to check himself. His dick and balls were purple looking and swollen, but still there. Marissa was sitting at the desk. 


    Marissa said,” Let’s refrain from death scenes. I don’t want to kill him... yet.” She laughed and said,” Ok, five gold.” The computer made a ding sound. 


    Marissa peeled Steve off the floor, crossed her legs and stuck him to the bottom of her shoe. She put another piece of tape across his chest. She put her foot down close to the camera so as to see him on her sole. She put her foot on the floor and stood up. Steve almost disappeared as the sole of her shoe tried to push to the floor. 


    Marissa giggled and said,” Let’s see if I can squash this bug.” Steve went flying through the air and slammed into the hardwood floor. All of Marissa was on him, he was the only thing between her and the floor. The hard sole of her pump was very unforgiving. She walked around the room making sure to stay in view of the camera. After her third time, she stopped close to the camera and stomped on Steve. She once again stood on him like a dancer. All of her on him. She twisted her foot back and forth on him. Steve felt like he would break under her assault. 


    The twisting ripped the tape free. Marissa stepped back. Steve lay there in a crumpled heap. Nothing broken, he righted his body to lay flat on his back. He looked up at her evil grin, wishing he would’ve been nice to Bonnie.


    Marissa sat at the desk, reading all of the comments pouring in. Looking down at Steve, Marissa said,” You’re a hit, they love what I’m doing to you. I hope you’re ready for the next one. This guy paid a hundred gold and just took me exclusive.” 


    Steve peeled what was left of the tape from his body. He was feeling like he went fifteen rounds with Mike Tyson. He looked at Marissa, she was looking intently at the computer screen. He was wondering what fresh new hell awaited him. 


    Marissa took off her pump, picked Steve up and dropped him in the opening. Steve hit shoulder first and slid down the arch. He landed where the ball of her foot would rest. Darkness ensued as her foot entered. The air was hot and moist. The odor was slightly bitter and smelled of leather. Her full fashion stocking foot overtook him, pinning him beneath. 


    Steve felt relieved. Her foot was warm and soft. Her toes were on the plump side with bright red toenails to match her fingernails. Marissa stood up and was walking around the room. Her foot pressed down easily accepting him into the soft flesh. After a few minutes, Marissa took off her shoe and dumped Steve out on the desktop. 


    Steve looked at a huge dick shaped dildo in tan color. Marissa picked up Steve and the dildo. She squeezed the head of the dildo revealing a hole cut in the tip. She took Steve and inserted his legs into the hole. She let go of the tip and it closed up holding Steve’s lower body tightly in its grip. 


    Marissa leaned back in the chair. Steve saw her huge puss come into view. Steve smelled her, she smelled like she needed a shower, bad. On the crotch flaps of the leather teddy that she had unsnapped, he saw a whitish crust. Steve thought he was going to puke. Before he had the chance, he met her puss as she rubbed the dildo up and down through her pussy lips. 


    The smell was horrific, Steve’s stomach was learching trying to keep his pizza crust. She found the mark and quickly jammed the dildo deep inside of her cunt. Marissa fucked herself aggressively. Steve wanted to die, he couldn’t stand it. The pounding went on for a few minutes. It felt like hours to Steve. 


    Marissa’s pounding slowed and eventually stopped. After removing the dildo from her puss, she held it in front of her face and laughed. Steve was encased in her whitish cream. Marissa changed positions in the chair. She was kneeling in it with her ass towards the camera. 


    Steve wiped his eyes clear in time to see his next onslaught coming. Marissa jammed him and the dildo into her ass hole. She was hammering her ass. From the pounding and being soaked with her juices, Steve popped out free of the dildo. The dildo was now hitting him like a battering ram, beating the shit out of him. Marissa orgasmed, pushing in as deep as she could. This shoved Steve up into her bowel further, impaling him into her waiting waste material. 


    Marissa pulled the dildo out. She saw Steve was missing. She said,” I guess I’ll shit him out later.” She laughed and the computer starting dinging wildly. She looked and said,” Wow, thank you for the two thousand gold. If he lives, we can do it again sometime.” She blew a kiss at the screen and closed the app. 

   

   Marissa said,”I have clients waiting, sorry about your luck.” She got ready and headed out for the evening. 


***

   Jenna asked me,” Do you want a ride to the bedroom in my shoe?”


    I said,” I’d love that!” Jenna picked me up, raised her heel and dropped me, head down this time. My head was towards the ball of her foot and my legs towards her heel. Her foot lowered, pushing my face into the softest spot in her arch. My dick pushed up into the nylon as she stepped on me.


     As she stepped forward her heel raised followed by me slapping up against her foot as I was launched forward. I heard her high heel clack on the floor and a loud crack as the front touched down. Sudden pressure rolling up her foot from heel to toe. Between the slap against her arch and the stretched nylon pulling across my dick, I was close to orgasm when she reached the steps. 


    Ascending the steps on her toes with her heel wiggling up and down slightly with each step. The constant nylon dragging on my dick and my face slamming into her soft arch pinch point, I started coming on the first step and kept going until she reached the top. 


    A short walk into the bedroom, Jenna stopped by the bed and rubbed her foot in and out of the slide dragging and rubbing me on the insole. She pushed me in with my head under her toes. She took her top and bra off. Undid her pants, pulled them down. She slipped out of both shoes. As I lay there, looking up, she took her pants and panties off. 


     Jenna said,” Sorry, we don’t have much time. I’m going to use you pretty hard.” My dick stood up immediately. She laughed and pulled me out of her shoe. She laid down, holding me by my arm, she slowly lowered me towards her mouth. Her mouth opened and when my legs were in, she closed her lips. My hard on was pushed against my belly by her upper lip. 


    I felt a sudden tremendous suction. I was sucked in up to my neck. After the pressure of her stepping on me to go to the opposite and sucked on hard, I was in a state of euphoria. I didn’t notice that she had got up until she bent down. When I opened my eyes, I was looking into a dresser drawer. She picked up a bottle of massage oil that said vanilla flavor. Still sucking on me and her tongue rolling around me, I was now looking at her chin instead of her nose. 


    Jenna opened the massage oil and was rubbing it all over. She pinched my head between her thumb and index finger and pulled me out of her mouth. She dropped me in her other hand full of oil and coated me with the slick lube. 


    Jenna deposited me between her tits and pushed the huge globes of flesh together, smearing me between them. She released and put her hand on my back. Rubbing me on her nipples, until I had the huge ball of a nipple in my mouth. Sucking and massaging her areola, her body writhed with pleasure.  She pulled me off and moved me to the other side to repeat on the other nipple. She put her hand on my back again, rubbed me on the bottom of her tits and down her stomach head first. 


   Sliding through the bald pubic area till my face met her clit. Massaging the flesh on the sides, I sucked her clit as hard as I possibly could. She began to shake, she pushed me in her hungry cunt head first. I slid in with little effort. Her fingers pushed me in deep. I decided to see if I could drive her crazy. I kicked, pushed, kneed and bent myself as hard and fast as I could. I felt her shaking and bucking up and down. 


    Jenna’s puss suddenly clamped down hard on me. I couldn’t move, it squeezed so hard. Then it was pulsing with hard constrictions. I never new a puss could be this strong. Still trying my best to move whatever I could. The pulsing lasted for a very long time. I kept moving until she was so wasted she stopped responding to me. 


    Jenna regained her composure and reached in to retrieve me. When I was fully out, I heard her moan loudly. 


   I said,” Are you ok?”


   Jenna smiling said,” I’ve never had an orgasm that strong and last so long. I’m more than ok, that was amazing!”


    I said,” I’m glad, I was trying my best.”


    Jenna said,” You’re awesome, my little man. I’ll see if I can return the favor.” She picked up the massage oil and squirted some on her stocking feet. My heart was pounding immediately. 


    Jenna said,” I think this might do it for you.” She picked me up and brought her feet together and dropped me between them. When she started to rub me in her foot sandwich, I couldn’t believe how it felt. The nylon tried to get a purchase on me but the massage oil was too slick for that. With my head clamped in her toes, she rubbed me in a scissor motion with the balls of her feet. My dick was spinning in circles, sliding over the oil soaked nylon. 


    After a couple of minutes, I came hard and longer than ever before. I passed out as my dick was still pumping. When I came to, Jenna was still rubbing, only harder. The pressure was increasing. I was hard again, I couldn’t believe it. Jenna grabbed her knees to get leverage for more pressure. After another five minutes, I came again, dry pumping as there was nothing left from the first time. Intensity was diminished from the first time as well, still, it felt incredible. After a couple more minutes, she stopped. 


    Jenna separated her feet, I lay there, limp. Jenna asked,” Are you ok? I wasn’t too rough with you, was I?”


    I said,” I definitely want to come back to see you again.”


    Jenna laughed and said,” I guess I wasn’t too rough. We need to get cleaned up. I soon have to take you home.” When we finished getting ourselves cleaned up and Jenna finished cleaning up the mess the oil made, it was indeed time to go. 


    Outside of Nikki’s house, Jenna picked me up and said,” I had a lot of fun, I want you to stay with me.” 


    I said,” I know what you mean, I had a great time with you. I’m sure Nikki and Bonnie will let me spend time with you again.”


    Jenna said,” I hope so or I might have to kidnap you.” She chuckled and pushed my face into her lips to kiss me. We got out and she carried me to the door and rang the doorbell.