- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New character added. Enjoy.
Chapter 5

Two Amazons Have Some Fun

Nikki said,”Mark just called and asked if we can take Doug to Cyrex. Dr Anson wants to run a test on him. I told him we would. He said Dr Anson said it wouldn’t take long.” Looking at Bonnie, Nikki said,”Do you want to go with us?”

Bonnie said,”Definitely, sounds interesting.”

Nikki said,”Great, let’s get this over with so we can have him to ourselves.” Nikki grabbed the keys to her car. Bonnie quickly picked me up. Nikki looked at her.

Bonnie said,”I’ll keep him safe.” She took her shoe off. Put me in it. She slid her foot in over me. The odor, that awesome odor, I’ll never be tired of it or the hot damp feeling. They walked out the door.

I could hear them talking during the ride but couldn’t make out what they were saying. We arrived at our destination. Bonnie took me out of her shoe and handed me to Nikki. Nikki carried me as we went to the reception desk. They led us to a small waiting room close to where the accident took place. Our escort informed us that Dr Anson is in the middle of an experiment and should be in to see us in a half hour or so. He left and locked the door. I thought that was odd.

Nikki put me on the floor, they both were wiggling their toes in their sneakers in anticipation. Then I heard my name faintly. At first I thought it was Nikki or Bonnie. Then again I heard it a little louder. Definitely a male voice. Out of the corner of my eye I caught movement.

I yelled,”Steve! They said you were dead.” As I walked to him, I realized he’s much smaller than me. Only about an inch tall.

Steve said,”Well, I’m obviously not. Might as well be though. When I felt like I was burned alive, I fell and landed on Tina’s shoe. I hung on as long as I could, until I lost my grip and landed close to the door of this room. I’ve been here ever since.”

By now, Nikki and Bonnie saw him. They’re both staring at him wide eyed. I asked him,”Are you ok?”

Steve said,” I guess about as ok as I can be. I’ve been eating an old stale cracker sandwich someone dropped and the air conditioner has a small drip of water. Something else, when I fell off Tina’s shoe, Ms Cordell was coming behind her. She stepped on me, but I wasn’t hurt.”

I said,”I’m like that too. Dr Anson said I’m very resilient. I guess you are too. Everyone thinks you’re dead. Do you want us to call your parents?”

Steve said,”No, definitely not. I don’t want this burden on them. I don’t want anyone to know. Unless they can put me back to my original size.”

“This is my aunts, Bonnie and Nikki, if you want, I think they would love to take care of you?” I said to Bonnie and Nikki,”Would you like to take care of Steve until they find a way to put us back to size?”

Nikki said,”Are you kidding, we’d love to!” Just then, someone started to unlock the door. Nikki quickly moved her foot over Steve and brought it down.

Steve saw the shadow come over him. He looked up to see the white sneaker tread before being slammed into the floor. Her sneaker held him there.

Nikki grabbed me, picking me up quickly as Dr.Anson walked in. Dr.Anson said,”Hello ladies, you must be Mr.Walker’s sisters. I’m Dr.Anson, nice to meet you.”

Nikki said,”Nice to meet you. We’re Mark’s much younger sisters. I’m Nikki and this is Bonnie. I don’t think I’ve heard Mark called Mr.Walker before.” Nikki chuckled.

Bonnie said,”Nice to meet. These tests aren’t going to hurt Dougy, will they?”

Dr.Anson said,”No harm will come to him. I don’t think I could hurt him if I tried. May I have him.”

Nikki handed me to Dr.Anson. We headed out the door. Dr.Anson said to them,”We should be back in about an hour.” She then exited and locked the door once more. We walked down a long corridor to a large high bay area. A very large machine was in the center with a lot of supporting electrical cabinets and computers. Dr.Anson said,” I need you to lie still as possible. I’m going to try to look at your atomic structure.”

I said,”Ok, I’ll do my best.” She put me on a table in the center of the machine.

Dr.Anson said,”That’s a good boy. If you need something, wave your hand to get my attention.”

I said,”Ok, I will.” She then walked away and went to work on one of the many consoles. The machine began a light hum.

Meanwhile back in the waiting room, Nikki took her foot off of Steve. Steve stood up and looked angry. Nikki said,”Sorry, I didn’t want her to see you.”

Steve said,”It’s ok. It wasn’t entirely unpleasant.”

All Nikki heard was some faint squeaking. She said,”I can’t hear you. Just shake your head yes or no, ok?” Steve shook his head yes. Nikki said,”Good, you didn’t mind me stepping on you?” Steve shook his head no.

Nikki looked at Bonnie and said,”Can you believe it? We have another one even smaller than Dougy that likes to be stepped on. I’m really glad we came here today.”

Steve was yelling,”That’s not what I meant, that’s not what I meant!”

Bonnie said,”We can take turns or use them together. We have four feet and six holes to put them in.”

Nikki said,”Six?”

Bonnie said,”Yeah, mouth, puss, and ass times two.”

Nikki said,”I didn’t think about the mouth. You’re right.”

Steve listening to the two giantess talking decided to shut up and go along with what they wanted. He was getting horny as they talked. Besides, he didn’t have much of a choice.


Nikki slipped her foot out of her sneaker. To Steve, standing directly in front of it, the hiss of the nylon was rather loud. Part way out, she moved the tractor trailer size shoe to the side. She placed her foot on the floor close to Steve. Steve was completely entranced by what she was doing. Her toes flexed up, giving him a close up view under her toes. Her foot moved forward. Steam rolling Steve. He was knocked down and quickly rolled underneath. Hot and sweaty, the odor permeated his senses. He was in a state of sensory overload. Nikki moved her foot back and Steve popped out from under her toes.

Just as he started to regain his senses, Bonnie’s foot steam rolled him. Engulfing his little body with her sweaty nylon clad foot. She rolled him underneath and pulled back. After he rolled out from under the ball of her foot, he looked up as her toes came down on him and tried to grasp him. He fell out. After several attempts, he found himself squeezed tightly under her toes.

Bonnie said to Nikki,” I have an idea. Lift your foot up here.” Nikki and Bonnie lifted their feet into the air and pressed their soles together.

Steve felt like he was on a roller coaster. He stopped as her toes released him. He fell into the crease where the balls of their feet met. He looked up and saw two sets of huge toes jutting into the air, flexed back, poised the close on him.

After a few moments, his nylon cocoon began to close on him. After being completely encased in sweaty nylon feet, they pushed and twisted. Grinding him between them. After a few seconds, they stopped and flexed their toes open. Only his head was visible deep in the crease between them. Their toes closed again, grinding him again. With them grinding him, he started to get aroused between their huge feet. The harder his dick got, the more effect the grinding had on it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He came hard in the relentless grinding. They kept grinding his limp body. Until he fell through their arches and was wedged between their heels.

Nikki said,”Stop, he’s about to fall out.” They stopped the grinding. Nikki held her hand out underneath. Their feet separated and Steve’s limp body landed in Nikki’s hand. Nikki pulled him in for a close look.

Nikki said,”I know that look. I think he likes our feet. Don’t you?” Steve shook his head yes. Nikki said,”So, we need to sneak you out of here. Where do you want to be for the ride home?” Bonnie crossed her legs and her foot was bobbing up and down. It caught Steve’s attention. When he looked, Nikki said,”You must like our feet. Bonnie, he wants to ride home in your shoe.”

Bonnie said,”Nice, wish granted.” Bonnie took Steve from Nikki and put him in her sneaker. He fell and tumbled down the arch and stopped before the toe section. Looking at the dirty impression of her foot all around him. The light went dim and the shoe shook as her giant foot entered searching for its prey. Her toes hit Steve, knocking him down flat on his back. Bonnie’s toe quickly passed over until the ball of her foot settled on him. With a wiggling of her heel, Steve was sealed inside his new home.

The air quickly got thick and heavily scented. Heat and dampness also quickly built up. Steve was thinking, this is going to be a long trip back to their house.

Dr.Anson finished her tests on me. She retrieved me from the table. I asked,”Did you figure anything out yet?”

Dr.Anson said,”Not yet, I need to go over the data.” She took me back to the waiting room. She handed me to Nikki and said,”We’ll be in touch. Thank you for bringing him.”

Nikki said,”Your welcome.” They got up and Dr.Anson escorted them out.

Steve felt a sudden crushing pressure when Bonnie stood up. Her foot launched forward putting his stomach in his throat. Slam! Sudden pressure, launch forward again. Feeling like being hammered under a hot sweaty mattress. He quickly got used to the motion. Heat, sweat and odor continue to build. Slowly sliding forward with each step. He found himself in the crevice under her toes. He thought, this isn’t so bad.

We got to the front door and said our goodbyes. In the car, Nikki looked around for anyone watching. Once she was sure there was no one, she pulled down her yoga pants, she pulled down her pantyhose and pulled open her underwear. She rubbed my face through her hot sweaty puss until she found the opening. She shoved me in, head first up to my waist. Then two fingers on the bottom of my feet, she pushed me completely in till her fingers were buried also. Once deep inside, her puss contracted hard, squeezing me. Her juices were crackling in my ears and being forced in my mouth. She tastes so good. I could hear her heart pounding inside her.

Nikki pulled her underwear, pantyhose and yoga pants back in position. Bonnie looked at her in shock and said,”Oooohh, you dirty girl!”

Nikki said,”After playing with the tiny one, I was so horny, I can’t help it!”

Bonnie said,”I think these two little guys are going to be worn out by the end of the day.” They both laughed and Nikki drove home.

Steve was getting comfortable. Bonnie was scrunching her toes playing with him. Steve was soaked in her sweat. The odor was incredible. He was starting to love her feet. He heard the car shut off. She got out and stood up squishing her sweat around him. Forcing some in his mouth. He thought, hmmm, a little salty and quite tangy. She’s definitely savory. She walked on him into the house.

Once inside, Bonnie didn’t waste any time. She took her shoes off, pulled Steve out. Pulled down her yoga pants, pantyhose and underwear. She looked at Steve and said,”You better squirm a lot.” She sent him to her huge puss. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, her huge lips hanging down. Holding him with her thumb and index finger, she parted those lips, found her hungry cunt and shoved him in. With her index finger, she pushed him deep inside.

Bonnie was rubbing her clit. Steve decided to try his best to satisfy her. He was kicking his legs and swinging his arms. Bonnie felt him. She kept thinking there is a tiny man in my puss trying to satisfy me. It drove her crazy. Steve could hear her heart pounding hard. His surroundings started to shake. Lots of fluid was around him. Her puss began contracting on him at a furious pace. Her puss was pushing him out. Bonnie couldn’t stand anymore and flopped on the couch. Her contractions caused Steve to be expelled in a stream of pussy juice.

Steve slowly slid on to her ass hole. When he realized where he was, he tried desperately to get back up. It was no use, the area was too slick to get a hold. Bonnie felt him at her asshole and said,”Wow, you want in there too.” Her finger found him and pushed him into her huge ass hole. As slick as he was, it didn't take much effort. Once inside, her sphincter contracted forcing him in deeper. Until he was far inside her rectum. Steve thought he was doomed to die in this giantess’ ass. He was pushed a little deeper still by the contractions, until he ran into her waste and pushed into the end of it.

After I thought we were home I unleashed on Nikki. I was moving every part of me as much as her tight puss would allow. When I started, I felt her body jerk, her heart was now pounding. Nikki felt the sudden movement and almost fell down. Nikki yelled,”OH MY GOD! I can’t take him.” Nikki sat down beside Bonnie, rubbing her clit. Nikki looked at Bonnie, she leaned in and started kissing her. Bonnie moved on to rubbing and kissing Nikki’s tits, she sucked her nipples. Bonnie grabbed Nikki’s hand and pulled it from her clit and replaced it with her own.

Bonnie kissed her way down her belly. Nikki was moaning uncontrollably. Bonnie started licking and sucking her clit. Nikki didn’t last long. She was shaking, her puss was contracting hard on me. She was so juicy. Each contraction was shoving me out of her. I tried to keep myself in her. Her puss was too strong. I felt the cool air on my feet, then my calves. I felt something hot and wet wrap around my legs. I felt suction, pulling me into it. I felt my dick get pulled from Nikki and sucked into the other. I was quickly pulled from Nikki’s puss only to realize I was in Bonnie’s mouth up to my waist. She was sucking on the bottom half of my body.

She was moving me upward. I saw Nikki’s belly, then tits passed under me. I looked up and saw Nikki’s upper lip, teeth and finally the roof of her mouth before it closed on my upper body. She was sucking hard on me. Their tongues started swirling around my body as they pushed their lips together forming a seal. They were kissing each other with me in their mouths. Between the sucking, tongue rolling me around and being completely inside of one or the others mouth sucking on me, I came quickly, the most powerful orgasm yet. They didn’t slow down, even after I was limp. Just made it easier for them to move me around. Bonnie pulled back with only my head sticking out of her mouth.

Nikki puckered her lips and slowly sucked my head in while it felt like Bonnie could swallow me. My legs were in the back of her throat. I could feel her swallow, it would pull on my legs when she did. Nikki had my head between her lips sucking tremendously hard. Trying to pull me from Bonnie. Bonnie relented to let Nikki suck me into her mouth.

Nikki sucked me in until I was most of the way in her mouth. Nikki made a mmmm sound that reverberated through me. Her tongue pushed me up and towards her throat. As she swallowed, my head was in her throat. She grabbed me by the legs and pulled me out. She kissed my face. Bonnie came from behind me , kissing my head and Nikki at the same time.

Once they pulled away, Nikki said to Bonnie,” I thought we would never do that stuff to each other again?”

Bonnie said,”Did you like it?”

Nikki said,”You know I did.”

Bonnie said,”Then, what’s the problem with it. Besides, how many guys have you been with.”

Nikki said,”Including Dougy, one…”

Bonnie said,”I’ve only had Steve. Which reminds me, I need to get him out of my ass soon.”

Nikki said,”At least we had a guy involved. Very unusual circumstances. I never thought we would have a tiny man to play with, let alone two.”

Bonnie said,”See, no problem. Two girls and two guys, we’re good.” Smiling, she felt Steve wiggling in her ass and said,”I’m going to push Steve out. Be back in a little while.” She went into the bathroom.

Nikki held me up to her face,”Are you ok with both of us on you like that?”

I said,”Your kidding right? Anytime you and Bonnie want me between you like that, I’m wholeheartedly in.” Nikki chuckled and blew me a kiss.

Bonnie pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet. She started baring down to expel Steve. Steve heard gurgling and running fluid sounds, shortly after, he began moving with the turd he was stuck to. The canal got tighter as he moved down. He could see light. It was getting brighter. He could make out the veins and folds of her anus just before he moved out of the opening, looking down he saw the large white bowl filled with water. Slowly getting closer to the water. The turd shook. A sudden free fall into the water. The turd pile drove him into the side of the bowl. The turd floated up and Steve was free. He was in shock by how cold the water was.

Steve swam up, popped out and took a deep breath at the same time Bonnie left out a deep rumbling fart. Steve started coughing from the stench. Against the side at water level, he was hit by a mushy turd when he was coughing. He now had a mouth full of Bonnie’s shit. After spitting, coughing some more, he wiped his face with his hand and swam to the front of the bowl. Trying to get out of the landing zone. He was hit in the face by her piss, very yellow and strong smelling. The flow pushed him under water until she finished. Once he made it to the surface again, he saw the titaness wiping herself. After three wads of paper, she was finished and stood up. She adjusted her clothes and reached for the flush handle. Steve was screaming and frantically waving his arms.

Bonnie laughed,”Calm down, I was only kidding. I just found you. You’re my fantasy guy. I’ll never let you go, my little handsome man.” Steve breathed a sigh of relief.

Bonnie pulled off some paper and lowered it to Steve. He grabbed on and she hauled him out. Holding her hand underneath for his safety. She set him on the edge of the sink. She turned and flushed the toilet. She started washing her hands. Once her hands were soapy, she picked up Steve. She said,”Close your eyes.” She rubbed him, washing him thoroughly. She held him in the warm water running from the faucet. After drying him and her hands, she took him back to the living room.

Bonnie put Steve on the end table. Nikki put me with him. Bonnie asked me,”Can you tell me if Steve enjoyed what I did to him?”

I said to Steve,”What did you think of what she did to you?”

Steve thought a minute. He said,”At first the thought of where I was disgusted me. After being left in those situations a while, it grew on me. Except threatening to flush me down the toilet. I did enjoyed the feeling of it, even the smell and taste of her. Does that make me a hog?”

I said,”I love it and I don’t think I’m a hog.”

Steve said,”Ok, tell her I loved it.”

I tell Bonnie,”He said he loved it all.”

Bonnie said,”Great! Then we’re going to have a good time together.” She blew him a kiss.

It’s evening, Nikki ordered pizza. We enjoyed the meal together. Nikki and Bonnie are sitting in the living room drinking wine. I’m on the floor in front of them, rubbing their nylon feet. Steve was exhausted so Bonnie put him in her bra with her nipple between his legs to hold him in place.

Nikki got up to get some more wine for them. She stepped on me. She could see my face pressed into the nylon between her big toe and the one next to it. She was looking at me lovingly and said,”You know, I really love this little guy.” She walked to the kitchen.

Bonnie said,”I love you too.”

I said,”What about Steve?”

Bonnie said,”He’s fun to play with, I’d rather have you. He’s almost too little. I have trouble feeling him. If I stuck you in my ass, I know I could feel you the whole time. Moving or not.”

My dick was hard immediately at her statement. I said,” I think I would really enjoy it too.”

Bonnie said,”That’s why I love you, you love doing anything to please us. You're engaging, you want to play with us. Steve seems like he’d rather be by himself. He had to think about whether he liked my ass and puss. I mean really. You’re all over a question like that, you look forward to us and would do anything to make us happy.”

“I think it’s because I was small before.” I continued ,”I’ve had the foot giantess fetish for as long as I can remember.”

Bonnie said,”That’s why Steve doesn’t get as excited as you. Maybe I’ll eat him. I always wanted to do that.”

I said,”You want to kill him?”

Bonnie said,”No, nothing like that. They told us nothing can penetrate your skin. So he shouldn’t get digested. The only thing I’m worried about is how long he won’t be able to breath.”

I said,”Yeah, Nikki wanted to see how long I could hold my breath but haven’t tried yet.”

Nikki walked in and heard us,”Tried what?”

Bonnie said,”To see how long he can hold his breath.”

Nikki said,”Oh, so you’re ready to find out?”

I said,” I’m ready when you are.”

Bonnie said to Nikki,”So, how are you going to test it?”

Nikki said,”By putting him somewhere there’s no air, same place you had Steve earlier. I just pooped a little while ago so now he can have an extended stay.” She laughed at her joke.

Bonnie said,”You’re not afraid of suffocating him?”

Nikki said,”No, I think if he wants out he would be able to pull himself out. I have a hunch he can hold it for longer than we can test him for. I heard some of the people at Cyrex talking.”

Bonnie asked,”What did they say?”

Nikki said,”Well, it sounds like his body store’s oxygen. They were guessing weeks to months without air. Isn’t that incredible.”

Bonnie said,”It sure is. Do you remember I told you I would love to swallow a little man sometime. I was thinking about eating Steve.”

Nikki said,”That’s why the breath holding came up. I got it now. Well little man, I guess you know where you’re sleeping tonight.” Nikki grabbed me and took me in the bedroom. She got the lube out and put some on me. She swung me back between her ass cheeks to meet her huge asshole. It’s massive! She didn’t need lube. She pushed me in, head first. She pushed me in as far as her fingers could reach. Something cold and round hit my feet. I was propelled way up inside of her. It was one of her dildos.

Bonnie said,”He’s definitely way up there now.” She slowly pulled the dildo out of Nikki’s ass. It was hot and wet inside her. I didn’t run into any waste. I was thinking about what Bonnie said, she wanted to eat him. I wonder what that would be like. Going the whole way through her body.

I heard Nikki’s heart, the steady beat. I went to sleep. Nikki and Bonnie went to bed with each other.

I woke up. Nikki was moving around. It must be morning. I must have moved during the night. My surroundings felt different. I heard her intestines gurgling as they went about their work. I could feel the fecal material slowly packing around me. I was also moving little by little down. I fell asleep a few times.

I was awakened by being squeezed and moving downward. I felt cold air hit my legs and a sudden rush out of her. I hit the water. Quite a rude awakening, the shock of cold water. I went to the front of the bowl. She expelled some more waste. She saw where I was and slid forward on the seat, aiming for me. I was covered up to my chest in her mush. Piss fell from her, raining over me. I opened my mouth to get a taste.

Nikki seeing me do this, said,”You really do love everything about me.” She wiped off, stood up and reached for me. I put my hand up and she grabbed it. She pulled me out and put me in a sink of warm water that was waiting for me. She started to wash me.

I said,”How long was I in you?”

Nikki said,”A little over a day.”

I said,”You know I wasn’t even close to running out of air.”

Nikki smiled,”I figured as much. I think Bonnie is going to eat Steve tonight. He doesn’t know that he’ll be ok. So, this should prove interesting for him.”

I said,”She’ll scare the hell out of him. Can I watch.”

Nikki laughed and said,”Sure, I’d eat you if I knew you wouldn’t get stuck somewhere. You’re a little too big for that.”

I said,” I’d love for you to eat me. I think that would feel awesome. I’m actually a little jealous of Steve.”

Nikki said,”Sorry hun, let’s look into it to see if it’s possible. If it is, I’ll chew you up and swallow you.” My dick immediately stood up. She said,” I guess you like that idea.” She laughed.

Nikki had a serious look and said,”I really wonder if Steve likes us. He’s been by himself all day. He really hasn’t wanted to see us. I don’t know about him.”

I said,”Do you want me to talk to him?”

Nikki said,”No, it’s ok, maybe it’s me just being over sensitive. We’ll see how he acts the rest of the weekend.” I shook my head. She picked me up and took me to the living room. Bonnie was there eating chips and dip, watching a movie.

Nikki put me on the end table. I ate some with them. Steve came out from behind the lamp. I said,”What’s up?”

Steve said,”That dip smells pretty good. I thought I might get some.” He scaled the side of the dip container. Nikki motioned to Bonnie and snickered. After Steve was straddling the rim, he got a taste. Bonnie took a larger chip and bumped Steve, knocking him in the dip.

Bonnie said,”Oh, I’m sorry. Let me get you out of there.” She took her chip and scooped him up with some dip. Opened her mouth and put him in. Steve just got the dip cleared from his eyes to see himself going inside Bonnie’s huge mouth. She closed her mouth with a crunch. She began chewing with her mouth open. I was watching Steve getting chewed on, an arm or leg would stick out between her teeth. Then I saw him as her tongue pushed him into her molars. She bit down on him. Steve screamed like he was dying. I heard a crunch! I thought he was crushed. When she opened back up, he was mad and cursing at her. She flipped him to the middle of her tongue. Steve was wondering what this crazy bitch was doing.

Bonnie opened her mouth and showed Steve to me. He was mad, but perfectly fine. She closed her mouth. I watched her swallow with an audible gulp. Steve was forced into her throat. The muscles of her esophagus took over as Steve disappeared into the abyss. She opened her mouth again and he was gone. My dick stood at attention.

Steve stopped at the entrance to her stomach. The sphincter opened slowly, Steve was pushed into her stomach. The stench was disgusting. He decided to hold his breath. He had gastric juices flowing around him and bits of food being dissolved. He kept checking himself, but nothing was happening to his skin in the hydrochloric stomach acid. After a couple of hours, he moved from her stomach into the intestines to start his journey out. Slowly he kept moving through.

Bonnie saw my dick was hard at what she just did to Steve. Bonnie laughed,” I think you would like me to eat you too.” She took a sip of wine. She picked me up, stuck me in her mouth head first. She started to chew and suck at the same time. After a little while, I figured out, she wasn’t holding back and I took every bit of it. Even when my head got between her teeth. My dick got into her teeth with my lower body, between my dick being chewed and being sucked on, I blew quickly in her mouth.

I felt Nikki’s mouth wrap around my legs and start sucking. She was pulling me from Bonnie’s mouth. Bonnie bit hard on my neck. Nikki was sucking and biting on the rest of my body. Bonnie’s tongue was working on my face and head. Nikki aligned her molars on the middle of my body. Chewing on my dick, I quickly came again. Bonnie let go. My head was sticking out of Nikki’s mouth. Bonnie got up, walked to the bedroom door and motioned for Nikki to come.

Nikki followed, still sucking on me. Nikki entered the bedroom. Bonnie undressed and got in bed. Nikki did the same. Nikki crawled in bed with Bonnie, their pussies were close together with their legs intertwined. Nikki pulled me out of her mouth by one arm. Dangling above their crotches.

Nikki said,”I think you’re really going to enjoy this.” Nikki lowered me until I was between these two huge pussies. They pushed together. I was lost in between. Rolling in their pussy lips, like a smeary pussy sandwich. Grinding in a circular motion, my legs found Bonnie’s vaginal canal first. The smell of these two hot sweaty pussies was incredible. So wet and smeary. Slowly I kept slipping in Bonnie. Nikki pulled back, grabbed me, lined me up, started my head into her hungry puss. Removing her hand, their pussies slammed together shoving my upper body into Nikki.

The grinding increased in intensity. They would hump a little, slamming their pusses together. I was being ground and smashed hard by them. My dick was sliding in and out of Bonnie with my body. Then I went further into Nikki feeling her puss on my dick the opposite direction. Both contracting on me. It was more than I could handle, I came violently. I kicked and swung my arms. I tried to yell but my mouth was quickly filled with Nikki’s vaginal secretions. Tasting her only increased my orgasms intensity. My body fighting the orgasm inside them caused both women to cum at the same time.

Both pussies contracted like vises on me to the point I couldn’t move. My dick was still pumping in Bonnie, while I licked the inside of Nikki. Both of them were shaking.

They both collapsed on the bed. When they separated, Bonnie was tighter and held on as I slid out of Nikki. I hung down with my face on Bonnie’s ass hole. I reached out, kissing it and rubbed my face on it. Her ass pinched up and she grabbed me, pulling me out of her. Bonnie said,”I can’t take anymore of you. Now I know how Nikki feels.”

Bonnie stood up with me in hand. She said,”How about we get a shower?”

I said,”I’d love to get a shower with you.”

Nikki said,”Wait for me!” I can’t believe it, I’m getting a shower with both of them.

Nikki tied me to the scrunchy. They took turns washing each other using me. Rubbing over every part of those gorgeous bodies. Nikki then dropped the scrunchy on the floor of the shower. Bonnie stepped on me first. Under her bare toes, I watched these two goddesses rinsing themselves. Bonnie removed her foot as Nikki’s foot stepped on me. I was under her arch. She moved again so I was under the ball of her foot. Pressing hard and twisting. She stopped as Bonnie wrapped her arms around Nikki, Bonnie put her foot on top of Nikki’s and stood on it. Both of them raised their other foot off the ground. Nikki raised the heel off the ground of the foot I was under. All the weight of both concentrated on me...close to five hundred pounds.

They stepped off and looked at me. I waved and blew them a kiss. Bonnie said,”He’s amazing.”

Nikki said,”Definitely!” They got out of the shower, dried off. We got ready for bed. Nikki asked,”Where do you want to sleep tonight?”

I said,”Can I sleep in your tits like I used to?”

Nikki said,”We can do that, but you’re going to have a lot of boob to sleep in. Bonnie is sleeping with us.”

I said,”That sounds really nice.” Bonnie and Nikki were facing each other in bed, Nikki put me between her tits. Bonnie’s tit pushed in between pressing me to Nikki’s chest. It was like going to sleep in clouds.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the reviews and feedback. It’s greatly appreciated.