- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gets a little crazy this time. Enjoy!
Chapter three

Sunday till 7

Morning came, I woke up with Nikki laying on me. Her nipple was pushed into my cheek. I could barely see light. She felt heavy on my body. I was pinned, unable to move. I was still comfortable. I could hear her heartbeat and her slow steady breathing. I loved listening to her sleep. It must have been a half hour or so till she stirred and started to wake up.

She rolled off of me and said,”Good morning little one.”

I said,”Good morning.”

Nikki asked,”Did you like last night?”

I said,”I loved last night! We can do that as much as you want.”

Nikki said,”You really like everything we did that much? I think you’ll be spending the night a lot.”

I said,”As much as I can without raising suspicion.”

Nikki shook her head and said,”Only one thing is going to mess it up. One day you'll start growing. You won’t stay this size forever.”

I said,” I wish I could. I haven’t started yet. I hope I stay this size.”

She said,”Me too. We’ll enjoy it as long as we can. Now, how about some oatmeal for breakfast?”

I said,”That sounds good to me.” We got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Nikki nuked some instant oatmeal.

She said,”Before we eat, I want to measure you.” Nikki got the tape measure from the drawer and a pen and notebook. She was measuring a bunch of different ways. When she was done, she said,”It’s a surprise for the next time you spend the night.”

I said,”You’re gonna make me wait that long?”

Nikki laughed,”I’m hoping you’ll be here next weekend.”

I said,”Yeah, that’s a long time.”

Nikki said,”I’ll show you next time.” She winked at me. We finished our breakfast. Nikki gathered the dishes and asked,”What do you want to do today?”

I said,”I don’t know, whatever you want to do.”

Nikki with a thoughtful look said,”Let me think about it.” She was putting our breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. She suddenly had a mischievous smile on her face and said,”I’ve got it.”

I said,”Well, tell me, what is it?”

Nikki said,”How about we look on the internet for giant women and tiny guys? Maybe we can get some ideas for fun. What do you think?”

I said,”That sounds like a really good idea.”

Nikki was excited, she said,”Great! I’ll start the computer. Do you want a chair to sit on? Or you could sit on my lap?”

I said,”I’d love to sit on your lap.”

Nikki said,”Ok, come here.” I went to her. She picked me up and sat me on her lap. My head was between her tits with them almost resting on my shoulders.

She typed in ‘giantess’ in the search engine. She got a lot of results. She clicked on images.

First up was a four or five inch man in a woman’s hand. Next was a one inch man in a woman’s mouth. Nikki said,”What do you think about the first two?”

I said,”Being in your hand doesn’t do much, the mouth I think I would really like. He’s a little too small though. She could swallow him whole at that size...I guess I can see how that could be exciting.”

Next was a bunch of tiny men being stepped on, trapped in shoes or nylons, men in varying sizes from one to twelve inches.

I said,”That’s like what you did to my mini stretch Armstrong. I think his size is how big I’d like to be.”

Nikki said,” I think that’s my favorite size too. What about how they’re stepping on them?”

I said,”I love it all!”

Next were some women sticking the tiny men in their pussy. There were some sticking them in their ass.

Nikki said,”How about those?”

I said,”I love all of them too.”

Then there were some women peeing and pooping on tiny men.

Nikki smiled and said,”What do you think of those?”

I said,”I don’t know, I never did that.”

Nikki was now smirking,”Maybe we could try it?”

I said,”Sure, why not.” Nikki seemed to get really excited at my answer. There was a woman sucking a little man's head. I said,”I’m sure I’d love that!”

Nikki chuckled and said,”I don’t think your head would fit in my mouth.”

I said,”It doesn’t have to, I think it would feel really good.”

Nikki said,”Ok, we’ll try that too.”

I asked,”Why did you wrap me in plastic?”

Nikki blushed and said,”I’m sorry, I thought I could get you inside of me better.”

I said,” I never thought of that. I wish I could fit all the way in.”

Nikki said,”Me too! I really like trying.”

My dick starts getting hard again. I tell her,”You can try as much as you want.” As I’m looking up at her, she kisses me on my mouth. Then her mouth opens. She sucked my face into her mouth. Her tongue works over my face. My whole face is sucked into her mouth. She slowly pulls back into a very tender kiss. Half in shock at the feeling, I say,”You’re amazing! That was awesome.”

She said,”Thank you. Let’s look at some more. See if we can find something else to try.”

I said,”That would be awesome!” I pointed at a picture of two women stepping on a tiny man. I said,” I wish there were two of you.”

Nikki said,”I might be able to do that for you.”

I said,”No way, you can’t be serious?”

Nikki said,”Let me see what I can do.”

After thinking about it, I asked,”Are you going to call Aunt Bonnie?”

Nikki smiled,”Well, you figured out that surprise. I’ll talk to her. She kind of is like me when it comes to this kind of stuff. I’m only going to tell her about you liking my feet though, nothing else. I’m not sure how she would react.”

I said,” I won’t say anything. I’m not going to stop her either if she wants to play with me.”

Nikki said,”Ok, that’s a good idea. See what she does.”

I asked,”Is she as tall as you.”

Nikki said,”Actually no, she’s two inches shorter than me. We have the same shoe size though, if that helps your imagination. We both have our shoes hand made for us. Can’t buy a size sixteen at the mall. And her feet are a little wider than mine. She gets an E width.”

I asked,”Wow, an E width?”

Nikki said,”Let's just say they’re wide.”

I asked,”When are you gonna call her?”

Nikki chuckled,”You sound like you’re in a hurry.”

I said,”Well, I’m not getting any smaller…”

Nikki laughed,”I’ll see if I can get her to come over next weekend. I’ll tell her to wear nylons and stinky shoes.”

I said,”That would be awesome!”

Nikki asked,”Do you see anything else you like? What about the one that’s a foot sandwich?”

I said,”Oh, wow, I love that one.”

Nikki asked,”Anything else?”

I said,”Honestly I can’t think of anything. Whatever you want to try, I’m ready to try too.”

Nikki said,”Ok, I hope you like it. We have to leave time to clean you up. I can’t have you going home smelling like me.” She stood and walked to the bedroom. She said,”Let’s see how far I can get you in, I won’t hold back this time.” Talk about instant hard on.

She went to the closet, she came out carrying the biggest dildo ever. She put it on the floor beside me. It was a little taller than me. I looked at her wide eyed. She said,”Before you agree, I want you to see what I’m talking about.”

Nikki retrieved the lube and smeared it over the dildo and handed me the lube. She took her clothes off. She squatted on the dildo. She said,”You tell me if you want this to be you.”

She was working her ass up and down. Each time more of the dildo would disappear into her ass. I was getting so horny from watching, I thought I would blow a load without even touching my dick. She rocked back on it and her ass was at just below my knee level. I hear her moan softly.

Nikki looks back at me and says,”This is about as far as I can take it. This dildo is twenty four inches. You’re twenty three and a half. My ass can almost swallow you completely. Are you sure you want this?”

I looked her square in the eyes and said,” I want you to use me like you use that dildo. No holding back on me, ok? I want you to take me completely.” I strip off my clothes, take the lube and cover myself with it.

She tells me,”Get on your knees.” She pulled herself off the dildo. Repositioned herself. I looked at the dildo, covered in lube and fecal leftovers. I looked up at her gaping hole descending toward me. I lined up my head with her asshole. It quickly engulfed my head.

Stopping at my shoulders, she was trying to work past them. I moved one shoulder towards my ear and lowered the other one. Her asshole took the opportunity and slid over my shoulders. There was no stopping it now. Nikki was working up and down slowly swallowing the rest of me just like the dildo. I felt her squeezing me with her sphincter. Once past her rectum her colon accepted me easily. The squeezing kept moving down my body...to my chest...stomach...dick and buttocks. Down my thighs until she moved her legs out and sat down forcing me in to my knees.

Nikki moaned, clenched her ass and rose up from the floor. My legs dangled from her ass. She lowered back down and brought her feet together on my legs. After getting a good grip on me, she pumped her ass up and down, using me to fuck her ass. After a couple of minutes, I felt her starting to climax. The convulsing started, her feet moved out. She rocked back on me, I went further in, mid shin. She clenched as the orgasm rolled through her body.

I felt her change position again. She began pushing me out without touching my legs. I heard gurgling as she started to expel me like she was shitting me out. After the fifth push, I fell out on the hardwood floor. I wiped my eyes out and took a couple of deep breaths.

I looked up, Nikki was still squatted and pushing. Piss came out in a torrent flow washing over my chest and face. It was hot and salty tasting. Her asshole started to gape again. I saw the brown forming in her hole. A mushy steady flow of shit fell from her. Landing on my chest it quickly built up and covered my head and stomach. I pulled the shit clear from my face and took another deep breath.

That smell hit like a ton of bricks. I let out and audible,”Wow.” I heard Nikki laugh. I felt her grab my dick with lubed fingers. She worked my dick. I blew so hard it felt like I would black out. I blew a nut covered in shit and piss and I loved it!

Nikki picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. I heard the shower running, then I felt the warm water wash over me. I felt Nikki washing me. The smell of shit was replaced by vanilla. I rubbed my eyes and finally opened them. There was her beautiful smiling face.

Nikki said,”Well, did you like it or did I go too far?”

I said,”Nikki, that was amazing! I don’t think there is anything you would do that I wouldn’t like.”

Nikki seemed really excited at my response. She said,”You’re awesome. I’ll never hold back again. You’re going to get the full Nikki treatment.” She laughed and got in the shower with me. She continued washing me. When she was done she said,”My turn, you wash me.”

After rinsing and lathering the scrunchy, she handed it to me. Nikki spread her legs with a foot on either side of the shower. Her huge ass and puss were within reach now. I saw the leftovers on her ass from my experience. I reached up and cleaned it away with my hand. Rubbing around the folds of her asshole, her leg started shaking. She said,”Careful, you’ll end up back in there.” I took the scrunchy and washed her crotch, making sure not to miss anything. Her legs were shaking and I heard her let out a light moan once in a while. Once finished, I looked at my work. Even her crotch is beautiful.

I moved on to her legs. One hand with the scrunchy and the other I used to feel her. I washed one leg slowly, including the top of her foot. I moved to the other running my hand through her crotch before continuing down her leg, finishing with the top of her foot. She squatted with her legs apart. I moved in, washing her belly. I moved to her tits. Taking my time to wash and feel every part of them. Her nipples were hard. I put my head between them, rubbing my face through the center on the slick soapy flesh. Reaching up, I washed around her shoulders and neck.

I stepped back and she turned around for me. I washed those awesome ass cheeks. I continued up her back. She squatted lower for me to reach. As she did my now erect dick slid through her soapy ass crack. This time I moaned. I heard her chuckle. I finished her back and did her armpits. I stepped back and she stood up.

She said,”Only thing left is the bottoms of my feet. Lie down and hold the scrunchy on your chest.” I did a s she commanded.

As I lay there, she rinsed herself off. She was quite a sight. After rinsing her back, she spun around to rinse the front. Her heel landed on my crotch. She leaned back a little smashing my erection. When finished she turned around again.

Her foot came over me, smashing the scrunchy. Nikki rubbed her foot over the scrunchy and in turn over me. My entire body was soaped and washed again with her massive foot. When her soapy toes started in my crotch I thought I would cum again, but this foot was now clean. The other foots turn. After thoroughly wash her foot and me again with it, her toes were in my crotch, this time my dick was sliding between her toes. I didn’t have a chance. Her toes squeezed and pressed down as I came. My wad looked like it shot two feet in the air.

Nikki moved the shower head to rinse me and her feet. She then turned off the shower. Nikki said,” I wish I could keep you. No one has ever made me as happy as you do.”

I looked up at this goddess standing over me that has fallen in love with me. I said,”I’ve never felt like this my entire life. I’m completely in love with you.”

Nikki picked me up, pulled me into her tits for a wet smeary hug. She put me down. We dried off, got dressed and I went to the living room. Nikki cleaned up the bedroom after denying my help again. When finished she joined me.

Nikki asked,”Do you want lunch? How about a roast beef sandwich with pepper jack cheese?”

I said,”That sounds delicious.” Nikki turned and walked into the kitchen. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I think she could wear a burlap sack and still look amazing. The crazy part is this gorgeous amazon loves me, little ole me.

We ate lunch and settled in for an afternoon of watching tv. Nikki sat on the couch with her feet up. I was at her feet, rubbing them with my hands and face. I wanted to do so much more but it was late afternoon. I wanted to stay here so bad. I have to control myself. I can’t mess this up.

Looking at Nikki, no words were spoken. I knew she felt the same way. I broke the long silence,”If you don’t mind me asking, how old is Bonnie?”

Nikki said,”I’m the middle child, I’m twenty six. Mark is the oldest at thirty six. Bonnie is the youngest at twenty four.”

I asked,”Were grandma and grandpa real tall?”

Nikki said,”Grandpa was seven foot two inches and grandma was six foot four, same as your dad. There's a lot of scandanavian in our family. I think that’s why we’re so tall.”

I said,”Scandanavians must be beautiful people.”

Nikki smiled and said,”Some are.”

I said,”You never had sex before I came along?”

Nikki said,”No, you’re my first. Tall guys keep trying to date me and that’s not what I’m looking for. I’ve always had a fetish of dominating a small man. The smaller the better. I’ve always wanted to step on, sit on, and use a tiny man in my ass and pussy like a dildo. I never had the opportunity till now. You’ve taken everything I wanted to do and asked for more. You’re my perfect match.”

I said,”You’re my first. I’ve never had a girl interested in me let alone have sex. I’m treated like a baby or a subhuman by most. It gets annoying. I never in a million years thought I would be up a beautiful woman’s ass, yet here we are. Absolutely incredible!”

Nikki said,”I’m not your normal woman either. My body is used to having things your size in it. I guess I’ve been practicing for the time I met someone like you.” She laughed and said,” I’m really glad you liked it. I didn’t keep you in too long did I? I saw you gasping when you came out.”

I said,”No, I wasn’t running out of air. I was just really excited. The feeling of it is indescribable. I know I want more of you. I don’t want to go home.”

Nikki sighed,”Unfortunately you have to. If we play our cards right and make your parents comfortable with the idea of you being here, I think you’ll be able to stay a lot.”

I said,” I really hope I don’t grow. I don’t want anything to mess this up.”

Nikki said,”Time will tell.” I crawled in her lap, curled up to her with my head in her tits. She put her arms around me. We sat like that watching tv.

Six o’clock, mom showed up to get me. I knew it. She was worried about me. Nikki let mom in. I was sitting watching tv.

Mom said,”How was your weekend?”

I said,”Awesome! We went swimming and for a walk. We watched movies. Nikki is pretty good cook too. We played some games. I had a good time.”

Mom said to Nikki,”Thank you! I’m glad he had a good weekend. How about you, did you like having him over?”

Nikki said,” I loved having him here. It’s really nice to have someone around to talk to. He was a perfect gentleman all weekend. Anytime you and Mark want to go out, please don’t hesitate to call me, I’d love to have him.”

Mom said,”Careful, he might be here a lot. Mark and I had a great time this weekend. Still I couldn’t relax, worrying about my little man. Now that I see he really likes to spend the night with you. I won’t hesitate to call you. What about this coming weekend? Would you want him again?”

Nikki lit up,”Yes, that would be great! The only thing I had planned was Bonnie coming over. I know she’ll like him as much as I do.”

Mom said,”That’s great! Mark wants to rent a cabin this weekend at the lake.”

Nikki said,”That sounds romantic.”

Mom replied,” I know, right. I love my son but I’ve missed being alone with Mark.”

Nikki said,”Don’t worry, I’ll keep Doug as much as you need. I really do enjoy having him.”

Mom was smiling,”He has off school Friday, so anytime you want him, I can drop him off?” I’m thinking this is getting better by the second.

Nikki said,” I’ll take off Friday and Monday. I really need to use some of my vacation. You can drop him off Thursday night.”

Mom was excited now,”Sounds good, do you want me to pick him up Sunday night or Monday night?”

Now Nikki was excited,”If he doesn’t have school, I’ll keep him till Monday.”

Mom said,”No, he doesn’t have school Monday either.” Mom looked at me,”Do you want to spend a four day weekend with Nikki?”

I was trying to hide my excitement. My heart was pounding in my chest. I said,”That would be awesome.”

Mom said,”It’s settled then, I’ll drop him off Thursday night after supper.”

Nikki said,”Thanks Diane, see you then. Good bye Dougy, see you soon.” We walked out the door.

I said,”Good bye, Nikki.” She blew me a kiss. I didn’t want to leave. We got in the car and drove home.

Mom asked,”So you really did like being with Nikki?”

I said,”Yeah, I like her, she’s pretty cool. If Bonnie is anything like Nikki, I’m sure I’ll really like her too.”

Mom said,”Bonnie is as nice as Nikki. She’s a little wilder though.” I felt my heart skip a beat at that statement. Mom continued,”I’m pretty sure you’ll like her. I guess I kind of kept you sheltered. I was being overprotective. I should have let you meet them a long time ago. I should let you hang around them a lot so you can get to know them. At least as long as Nikki doesn’t mind having you.”

I said,”We did enjoy each other’s company.”
Things are really looking up for me for once.
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter 4 I’m currently writing. I’ll have it soon.